LOL @ Cows! This truely IS the year of the Xbox 360!

• 169 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

When they gonna port more 360 games to PC, im dying here :P Hermit is hungry for more.

TBoogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 TBoogy
Member since 2007 • 4382 Posts

[QUOTE="TBoogy"][QUOTE="DanteSuikoden"]

Lemmings are still waiting for a 360 exclusive to drop.....

Hahadouken

I doubt that. Only cows care about that word. Most of "us" lemmings are happy as long as Sony doesnt get a game. Doesnt matter who else does get it...

Saving this one for posterity, I hope you won't be offended when I use it literally every single time a lem says anything about a 360 exclusive.

be my guest. Doubt you will get as many chances as you seem to think.
TBoogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 TBoogy
Member since 2007 • 4382 Posts

So umm what else is coming this year besides halo, crackdown 2, and alan wake? Only one out of those that I'm interested in is Alan Wake and that doesn't seem as good as I thought it would be imo.YuriSH
What you or I like has nothing to do with it. Compared to the PS3 I have to have ME2, Fable 3, Reach, SCC, and Alan Wake already. There is nothing already confirmed to be coming out this year that I want on PS3.

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#154 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts
LOLWUT. The OP is just a bunch of smoke and mirrors. "Look at all the stuff Microsoft has!", but you mention more PS3 games than 360 games in the message body. Let's not get all hyped up for Natal OR Move. Both look like Wii-HD and we all know how SW feels about the Wii. ;)Hahadouken
you like everyone else isnt looking at the big picture. this isnt JUST about teh games, its about xbox getting an overhaul, getting external storage support, and getting natal all the same year....like i said both systes have an awesome lineup but the 360 THIS YEAR, is about more than just the games
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#155 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts
biggest exclusive of the year was a 4 hour rip off that didn't have multiplayer..Messiahbolical-
6-8 Hours, biggest exclusive was Forza Motorsport 3, and it did have multiplayer.
slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 slvrraven9
[QUOTE="sayonara89"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

Q3 and Q4 only has GT5 and what else for PS3? Very meh!

The Last Guardian hasn't been confirmed.

Right now Socom 4, but there is event called E3, Twisted Metal, Motorstorm 3, Killzone 3 and Resistance 3 are waiting for announcement (probably 2 of them will be relesed this year).

:| no they wont....id be willing to bet that aside from socom the only one that might be released this year is R3. unless you were talking about socom and one of the others being the 2 games thats being released
slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 slvrraven9

2010 is the weakest year for x360 when it comes to exclusives, how's that the year of xbox360?

ZoomZoom2490
these kinda replies make me wonder....are people actually even reading my initial post. did i not menion more than JUST GAMES???? its not just you dude, but geez...did i type that up for no reason??
da-KGB-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 da-KGB-
Member since 2009 • 243 Posts
its easy to see here that lemmings have just been feeling uneasy in their place here at system wars for the past couple of years, and are just desperate enough to hype any new announcement or possible advantage it has as being better than anything the ps3 has
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

Lemmings are still waiting for a 360 exclusive to drop.....

DanteSuikoden

They're waiting for a *good* or better exclusive. Technically, they have a exclusive comparable to WKC -- so it ain't nothin' to brag about. Besides, XBLA has shelled out a few good games so it's not like it's a "desert" so to speak for quality exclusive games.

ichiban30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 ichiban30
Member since 2008 • 384 Posts

[QUOTE="Hahadouken"]LOLWUT. The OP is just a bunch of smoke and mirrors. "Look at all the stuff Microsoft has!", but you mention more PS3 games than 360 games in the message body. Let's not get all hyped up for Natal OR Move. Both look like Wii-HD and we all know how SW feels about the Wii. ;)slvrraven9
you like everyone else isnt looking at the big picture. this isnt JUST about teh games, its about xbox getting an overhaul, getting external storage support, and getting natal all the same year....like i said both systes have an awesome lineup but the 360 THIS YEAR, is about more than just the games

I have to chime in here really quick. Before I say anything, I don't really care which system owns 2010. It is obvious the competition between all the gaming companies has given us some great options. Just hope they keep it up!

But anyways, to somewhat of apoint:

xbox getting an overhaul: ps3 did it last year but its nice xbox will get it too hopefully with a price drop!

external storage support: ps3 did it since launch but its nice for xbox owners to get some loving like that

getting natal: ps3 is getting move (both of these can suck or be great. I don't plan on getting either)

So, i feel that it does come down to the games... and you said yourself, both systems have an awesome lineup. Good year for us gamers huh!

ChiChiMonKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 ChiChiMonKilla
Member since 2007 • 2339 Posts

It's the year of the pc every year but I am surprised that the 360 and ps3 are almost equal in sales. I am sure after gow3 they might be dead even.

YuriSH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 YuriSH
Member since 2010 • 1803 Posts

[QUOTE="YuriSH"]So umm what else is coming this year besides halo, crackdown 2, and alan wake? Only one out of those that I'm interested in is Alan Wake and that doesn't seem as good as I thought it would be imo.TBoogy

What you or I like has nothing to do with it. Compared to the PS3 I have to have ME2, Fable 3, Reach, SCC, and Alan Wake already. There is nothing already confirmed to be coming out this year that I want on PS3.

My whole statement was about what else is coming this year, not about disliking halo, crackdown, and alan wake, but thank you for telling me what i like or you like having nothing to do with it because i didn't know that ;). Anyway, best game so far is ME2 and Metro 2033 imo. Fable 3 i will wait for a price drop because Fable 2 was pretty disappointing. SCC I honest forgot all about that game and I have no clue when it's coming out, but it did look pretty damn good last year at E3.

Fireboy78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Fireboy78
Member since 2006 • 524 Posts

[QUOTE="TBoogy"]

[QUOTE="YuriSH"]So umm what else is coming this year besides halo, crackdown 2, and alan wake? Only one out of those that I'm interested in is Alan Wake and that doesn't seem as good as I thought it would be imo.YuriSH

My whole statement was about what else is coming this year, not about disliking halo, crackdown, and alan wake, but thank you for telling me what i like or you like having nothing to do with it because i didn't know that ;). Anyway, best game so far is ME2 and Metro 2033 imo. Fable 3 i will wait for a price drop because Fable 2 was pretty disappointing. SCC I honest forgot all about that game and I have no clue when it's coming out, but it did look pretty damn good last year at E3.

Metro 2033 got 7.5. It's called good game, not best. ;)

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#164 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26108 Posts
What games are coming out for the 360 this year?
slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 slvrraven9
[QUOTE="slvrraven9"] joke?Hahadouken
Answer the question. All I can think of are Halo Reach and Alan Wake.

were on a videogame website in the forum where exclusives get mentioned the most and thats all the both of you can think of? hell theyre even in this thread....but to entertain your question to name a coupld more, LIKE ALREADY MENTIONED IN THE THREAD, if you would simply take the time to read comes, Crackdown and Fable III but like i been saying and like i said in my OP this isnt simply about the games, its about the system and peripherals also...or you didnt read that either?
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

Fireboy78

Well, I certainly think Napoleon: Total War is the best game this year so far and that isn't even the highest rated game this year. It's within the realm or beauty of having opinions.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
What games are coming out for the 360 this year?Willy105
Have a look, mate.
YuriSH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 YuriSH
Member since 2010 • 1803 Posts

[QUOTE="YuriSH"]

[QUOTE="TBoogy"] What you or I like has nothing to do with it. Compared to the PS3 I have to have ME2, Fable 3, Reach, SCC, and Alan Wake already. There is nothing already confirmed to be coming out this year that I want on PS3.

Fireboy78

I'm guessing you don't know what IMO means. It's my opinion and if gamespot gave it a 7.5 good for them but they also enjoyed the game clearly. It's just that i think its one of the my favorites so far this year. Besides any other 360 games come out besides ME2 and Metro2033 so far?
ChiChiMonKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 ChiChiMonKilla
Member since 2007 • 2339 Posts

[QUOTE="Hahadouken"][QUOTE="slvrraven9"] joke?slvrraven9
Answer the question. All I can think of are Halo Reach and Alan Wake.

were on a videogame website in the forum where exclusives get mentioned the most and thats all the both of you can think of? hell theyre even in this thread....but to entertain your question to name a coupld more, LIKE ALREADY MENTIONED IN THE THREAD, if you would simply take the time to read comes, Crackdown and Fable III but like i been saying and like i said in my OP this isnt simply about the games, its about the system and peripherals also...or you didnt read that either?

The 360 is horrible on peripheral prices.