Lems come out of hiding

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3c81036be81
deactivated-5f3c81036be81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5f3c81036be81
Member since 2009 • 582 Posts

It's good to see that after today's events Lems still exist.

Let's be honest, they went vey quiet for a while, very few in numbers I guess you could say.

For a moment I thought they had completely vanished off the face of the earth, but the combined score of just 11 points today from KZSF and Knack has finally given the Lems something to cheer about.

Come out of hiding Lems! You were gone for far too long, but now the failures of Shadow Fall shall fill you with confidence.

Just don't vanish too quickly if (when) Ryse suffers the same low scores.

Celebrate Lems, today was a good day to be you. Just don't forget about the bigger picture... 2014 looks very promising for the cows.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

the short version:

"just wait"

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts
Loading Video...

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts

Just because Killzone is the only retail PS4 exclusive doesn't mean that Ryse is for The One.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

@lawlessx said:

the short version:

"just wait"

Just await

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

lems know their celebration will not last for long. The PS4 domination is written in the prophecy and cannot be stopped.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@

@mammojo said:

Let's be honest, they went vey quiet for a while, very few in numbers I guess you could say.

For a moment I thought they had completely vanished off the face of the earth, but the combined score of just 11 points today from KZSF and Knack has finally given the Lems something to cheer about.

Come out of hiding Lems! You were gone for far too long, but now the failures of Shadow Fall shall fill you with confidence.

Celebrate Lems, today was a good day to be you. Just don't forget about the bigger picture... 2014 looks very promising for the cows.

It's not just lems laughing at all you moronic cows, it's also hermits and sheep as well. You cows have been such @sshats to everyone what did you think would happen once your exclusives flopped?

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 XxR3m1xInHDn3D

@kingtito said:

@

@mammojo said:

It's not just lems laughing at all you moronic cows, it's also hermits and sheep as well. You cows have been such @sshats to everyone what did you think would happen once your exclusives flopped?

This.

xLittlekillx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xLittlekillx
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts

Lol in what way does 2014 look promising for cows?

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

@kingtito said:

@

@mammojo said:

This.

That.

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 XxR3m1xInHDn3D

@xLittlekillx said:

They have a game coming out in march or something

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

@kingtito said:

@

@mammojo said:

The Hermits I can understand [the constant, ridiculous claims about KZ being a PC killer or whatever], but I haven't seen much from cows directed towards sheep.

Also, generally its only lemmings who go on absolutely retarded anti-Sony tirades. Hermits and sheep seem to be quite a bit more intelligent.

xLittlekillx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By xLittlekillx

@PraetorianMan said:

@kingtito said:

@

@mammojo said:

The Hermits I can understand [the constant, ridiculous claims about KZ being a PC killer or whatever], but I haven't seen much from cows directed towards sheep.

Also, generally its only lemmings who go on absolutely retarded anti-Sony tirades. Hermits and sheep seem to be quite a bit more intelligent.

Intelligent enough not to buy ps4s, at least.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@Gue1 said:

lems know their celebration will not last for long. The PS4 domination is written in the prophecy and cannot be stopped.

Translation: Just wait

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PraetorianMan

@xLittlekillx said:

@PraetorianMan said:

@kingtito said:

@

@mammojo said:

Also intelligent enough not to blow more money on an inferior product.

Launch titles aside, it seems like only lemmings are the ones willing to spend more money for a objectively inferior piece of hardware. With the WiiU and PCs, the product reflects the price. Supposedly the PS4 will too [unless there are some apocalyptic hardware issues like the 360 faced].

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

lol I love how cows think that anyone who doesn't worship sony is a lem.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

OP you nailed it once in a while a good day for lems.. next week they gone again

xLittlekillx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By xLittlekillx

@PraetorianMan said:

@xLittlekillx said:

@PraetorianMan said:

@kingtito said:

@

@mammojo said:

Launch titles aside, it seems like only lemmings are the ones willing to spend more money for a objectively inferior piece of hardware. With the WiiU and PCs, the product reflects the price. Supposedly the PS4 will too [unless there are some apocalyptic hardware issues like the 360 faced].

Really depends on what you consider an inferior product. For me, a product that is shoddily manufactured and can't go a whole day without bricking or overheating and has no good games is an inferior product.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PraetorianMan

@mems_1224: No, only that the unusually stupid posters are lems.

Seriously, what other group would put actual effort into trying to hype "cloud processing"?

Not to imply that all cows are geniuses or anything.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PraetorianMan

@xLittlekillx said:

@PraetorianMan said:

@xLittlekillx said:

@PraetorianMan said:

@kingtito said:

@

@mammojo said:

Really depends on what you consider an inferior product. For me, a product that is shoddily manufactured and can't go a whole day without bricking or overheating and has no good games is an inferior product.

So, what was your opinion of the 360's launch?

I know that's not a perfect comparison, since the 360 wasn't launching with competition, but your description of "can't go a whole day without bricking or overheating and has no good games" seems to describe its launch pretty accurately.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

Launch consoles always suck.

PS2 was terrible

PS3 lol

PS4 hahahaha

But look how those consoles ended up.

Its a marathon, not a ssprint. The war has just begun

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#25 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

Love how lems all last gen blasted the PS3 for a high price point and now that xbone is more expensive (same price as entry level ps3 on launch) they are ok with it..

Love how lems all last gen bragged about a 1-2 pixels in multiplats and how some games got a few extra fps... yet the shoe is on the other foot this time and its more than just a few pixles, but now "resolution and frames don't matter"

Love how lems said multiplats and pc-xbox only games "counted" but now that PS4 has more of those (all the free to play games etc..) they suddenly suck and don't count for shyte...

Basically the lemmings are hypocrites.... and a select few are on a tirade looking for any bad thing about ps4... their insecurities are monumental!

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

@Midnightshade29 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Love how lems all last gen blasted the PS3 for a high price point and now that xbone is more expensive (same price as entry level ps3 on launch) they are ok with it..

Love how lems all last gen bragged about a 1-2 pixels in multiplats and how some games got a few extra fps... yet the shoe is on the other foot this time and its more than just a few pixles, but now "resolution and frames don't matter"

Love how lems said multiplats and pc-xbox only games "counted" but now that PS4 has more of those (all the free to play games etc..) they suddenly suck and don't count for shyte...

Basically the lemmings are hypocrites.... and a select few are on a tirade looking for any bad thing about ps4... their insecurities are monumental!

You could flip every one of those arguments around on cows...

Cows now think $500 is too expensive for a console when many bought the PS3 for $600 last gen

Cows now think multiplat differences matter when they have the advantage

Cows now think PC/console games matter when they have them

Cows are as hypocritical as lems... Only difference is cows are much more vocal in their desperation, and hatred of the enemy plastic box.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Karpetburnz
Member since 2013 • 532 Posts

@Midnightshade29:

Im a PS4 fan, but i have to admit that Cows are also hypocites when it comes to paid online, but at least we get better value out of it.

But Lemmings are seriously going nuts over a couple games that got mixed reviews. (which is like 5% of the consoles library), where were these same lems when the 360 was dead for the whole year? Do they seriously think that there wont be anymore games? these consoles will be around for the next decade. its just as of now for the next few months or so, the Xbox One will probably have a better range of exclusive games. but they way theyre acting is just ridiculous.

Next year PS4 has Infamous, DriveClub, and the Order 1886 which do look like great games, and Naughty Dog, Sanata monica and Media Molicule have yet to reveal their games. Microsoft has pretty much blown their load at launch.

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By XxR3m1xInHDn3D

@Karpetburnz said:

@Midnightshade29:

Im a PS4 fan, but i have to admit that Cows are also hypocites when it comes to paid online, but at least we get better value out of it.

But Lemmings are seriously going nuts over a couple games that got mixed reviews. (which is like 5% of the consoles library), where were these same lems when the 360 was dead for the whole year? Do they seriously think that there wont be anymore games? these consoles will be around for the next decade. its just as of now for the next few months or so, the Xbox One will probably have a better range of exclusive games. but they way theyre acting is just ridiculous.

Next year PS4 has Infamous, DriveClub, and the Order 1886 which do look like great games, and Naughty Dog, Sanata monica and Media Molicule have yet to reveal their games. Microsoft has pretty much blown their load at launch.

Sunset Overdrive, D4, Quantum Break and a Black Tusk game are just a few of next One games so if anyones blown their load early then it was Sony this year for the PS3.

SonySoldier-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SonySoldier-_-
Member since 2012 • 1186 Posts

@kingtito said:

@

@mammojo said:

Nope sorry its mostly just lemmings. Lemmings and Cows hate each other and are arch enemies. Most threads on system wars consists of Lemmings bashing PS4 or Cows bashing XBone. Sher there's an occasional sheep or hermit thrown into the mix every once in a while.

Anyways I agree welcome back lemmings!! Now they finally have some ammo to bash the Cows since Knack and Killzone got bad scores so now they're hoping PS4 will fail.

Im looking forward to the future battle threads/arguments as the Lemmings vs Cows Saga heats up over the course of this new generation.

FastEddie2121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 FastEddie2121
Member since 2009 • 3081 Posts

We were biding our time...observing....planning....

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

@FastEddie2121 said:

We were biding our time...observing....planning....

LOL. But seriously, the lems haven't really swarmed all over this as much as I expected. Especially compared to the beginning of last gen.

Avatar image for tastetheacidmil
tastetheacidmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tastetheacidmil
Member since 2009 • 737 Posts

their prob too busy enjoying the COWageddon that's happened on here

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Karpetburnz
Member since 2013 • 532 Posts

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

@Karpetburnz said:

@Midnightshade29:

Sunset Overdrive, D4, Quantum Break and a Black Tusk game are just a few of next One games so if anyones blown their load early then it was Sony this year for the PS3.

You know Ryse and Dead Rising 3 were supposed to be 360 games but Microsoft delayed them for the Xbone to make it seem like they have more games. oh and PS4 also has Shadow of the beast, Rime, Everybodys gone to the rapture, The witness and many more.

But Lemmings like to discredit these because they dont have photo realistic graphics like Killzone or Ryse.

In fact PS4 has more retail exclusives, Indie exclusives and PC/console exclusives than the Xbone.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@Netret0120 said:

Launch consoles always suck.

PS2 was terrible

PS3 lol

PS4 hahahaha

But look how those consoles ended up.

Its a marathon, not a ssprint. The war has just begun

That's funny, the cows have been going on like the war was already won.

Kingpin0114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kingpin0114
Member since 2008 • 2607 Posts

2014 looks promising for all consoles imo

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 HalcyonScarlet
@Midnightshade29 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Lems are attacking cows about multiplats for that exact reason. During the whole current gen (PS3/Xbox 360), cows acted like multiplats don't even count as games, but now because the Playstation 4 is a little hard up to begin with on exclusives, multiplats matter? The funny thing is, as soon as the exclusives start coming early next year, multiplats wont count again. Make your minds up.

And let's not talk about hypocrisy now that online fees are ok. Which is by far the biggest hypocrisy in SWs that I can remember,

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@Kingpin0114 said:

2014 looks promising for all consoles imo

Hopefully.

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By XxR3m1xInHDn3D

@Karpetburnz said:

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

@Karpetburnz said:

@Midnightshade29:

You know Ryse and Dead Rising 3 were supposed to be 360 games but Microsoft delayed them for the Xbone to make it seem like they have more games. oh and PS4 also has Shadow of the beast, Rime, Everybodys gone to the rapture, The witness and many more.

But Lemmings like to discredit these because they dont have photo realistic graphics like Killzone or Ryse.

In fact PS4 has more retail exclusives, Indie exclusives and PC/console exclusives than the Xbone.

Do you honestly think the 360 was gonna get any major games in 2013 after the previous 2 years getting pretty much nothing worthwhile? I don't discredit any upcoming PS4 game because I will be purchasing one but Microsoft have actually shown some good footage of their upcoming games unlike Sony have for most of theirs (not all). It's easy to say that there's 40 games in development or something but a pretty large majority of them will probably be nothing special or indie games that eventually end up on PC or The One. And since when do lems discredit any game for graphics? If anything cows do that now despite praising the PS2 to the moon when it had the worst graphics of the 6th gen if you don't count a console that lasted 3 years and was released earlier.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#39 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Looking forward to Ryse and Dead Rising 3.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

You should really keep your fanboy agendas (that is fanboy wars threads) hidden.