Lemmings can have DMC4,there are

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hackslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 hackslash
Member since 2003 • 2328 Posts

Why is Virtua Fighter 5 #1..

It just means 360 owners get the game too. Of course, I can see how Sony wont gain sales from anyone who wants DMC4 and only has 360, but that wont ruin them.

The same thing has been happening on 360s side as well. Oblivion? Saints Row?

IMO multiplatform is good for everyone, and MS or Sony still have thier first party games to sell thier systems. 

2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 2largeadults
Member since 2007 • 1608 Posts
[QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="wiistation360"][QUOTE="mish55"]

i dont care if all of those games are on 360

who says i dont want to play them on ps3?

fcjklosn

thats what some people dont understand.but since the 360 version will have achievement + rumble = hmmm

Sony plans on having both features too.

Don't forget by getting it for the 360 you save $200.

I have both...
hackslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 hackslash
Member since 2003 • 2328 Posts
How come God of WAr, and Shadow of the Colossus 2 aren't up there? Those are the two most anticipated sequels ever.Adrian_Cloud
Because they are first party games... SCEA...
apolloluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 apolloluke
Member since 2006 • 1273 Posts
ROFL
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Adrian_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 7169 Posts
[QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"]How come God of WAr, and Shadow of the Colossus 2 aren't up there? Those are the two most anticipated sequels ever.hackslash
Because they are first party games... SCEA...

I guess thats a good point, but Gran Turismo 5 is on the list.
enzogt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 enzogt
Member since 2005 • 276 Posts
How come God of WAr, and Shadow of the Colossus 2 aren't up there? Those are the two most anticipated sequels ever.Adrian_Cloud
Yeah hes right. Because obviously MGS4 isnt very anticipated. Anyways, good list, but the PS3 isn't dead yet, despite what lems and fanboys say. Then again, if MGS4, the holy grail of the PS3 comes to 360, All cows should permanently shut up for all the hype theyve cooked up.
enzogt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 enzogt
Member since 2005 • 276 Posts

Why is Virtua Fighter 5 #1..

It just means 360 owners get the game too. Of course, I can see how Sony wont gain sales from anyone who wants DMC4 and only has 360, but that wont ruin them.

The same thing has been happening on 360s side as well. Oblivion? Saints Row?

IMO multiplatform is good for everyone, and MS or Sony still have thier first party games to sell thier systems.

hackslash
The difference is, people have already played Oblivion and Saint's Row a year before the PS3 version, whilst PS3 is losing all its future titles.
wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 wiistation360
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts
[QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"]How come God of WAr, and Shadow of the Colossus 2 aren't up there? Those are the two most anticipated sequels ever.enzogt
Yeah hes right. Because obviously MGS4 isnt very anticipated. Anyways, good list, but the PS3 isn't dead yet, despite what lems and fanboys say. Then again, if MGS4, the holy grail of the PS3 comes to 360, All cows should permanently shut up for all the hype theyve cooked up.

i believe the ps3 will surprise everyone and do better.i'll get my slimline ps3 later on.i cant wait for gow3
Jhung207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Jhung207
Member since 2005 • 1154 Posts
[QUOTE="enzogt"][QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"]How come God of WAr, and Shadow of the Colossus 2 aren't up there? Those are the two most anticipated sequels ever.wiistation360

i believe the ps3 will surprise everyone and do better.i'll get my slimline ps3 later on.i cant wait for gow3

I don't think the ps3 will live long enough for that to happen.
Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Episode_Eve
Member since 2004 • 16986 Posts

other games worth the $600 tag

wiistation360

Not a very good list. If you are basing this on killer apps alone the the reasons to get a 360 are: Halo 3 Gears of War

Also God of War 3 and Rathcet and Clank should be up there. Those are also proven titles in ratings and sales.

wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 wiistation360
[QUOTE="wiistation360"][QUOTE="enzogt"][QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"]How come God of WAr, and Shadow of the Colossus 2 aren't up there? Those are the two most anticipated sequels ever.Jhung207

I don't think the ps3 will live long enough for that to happen.

dont kid yourself
wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 wiistation360
[QUOTE="wiistation360"]

Episode_Eve
Not a very good list. If you are basing this on killer apps alone the the reasons to get a 360 are: Halo 3 Gears of War

dont forget forza2 fable2 mass effect
Merovingin33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 Merovingin33
Member since 2004 • 3877 Posts

wiistation360

only someone with the name wii would have betty boop postets 

wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 wiistation360
[QUOTE="wiistation360"]

Merovingin33

good you didnt see the "station360" which ws longer.
Merovingin33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Merovingin33
[QUOTE="Merovingin33"][QUOTE="wiistation360"]

wiistation360

good you didnt see the "station360" which ws longer.

*golf clap* 

bad82man82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 bad82man82
Member since 2006 • 1059 Posts
This is a big loss for SONY cause 360 will sell more systems the reason it is cheaper and when developers see the numbers they will all go multiplatform cause nobody will buy PS3 nomore...BIG disappointment and frustration.
Merovingin33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Merovingin33

This is a big loss for SONY cause 360 will sell more systems the reason it is cheaper and when developers see the numbers they will all go multiplatform cause nobody will buy PS3 nomore...BIG disappointment and frustration.bad82man82

Lol if you say so. while they are at it, why dont the wii users get halo 2. not halo 1, halo 2

im sure the story and the plot wont matter at all. pssssh 

bad82man82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 bad82man82
Member since 2006 • 1059 Posts

[QUOTE="bad82man82"]This is a big loss for SONY cause 360 will sell more systems the reason it is cheaper and when developers see the numbers they will all go multiplatform cause nobody will buy PS3 nomore...BIG disappointment and frustration.Merovingin33

Lol if you say so. while they are at it, why dont the wii users get halo 2. not halo 1, halo 2

Well....dont compare the Wii with 360 and PS3 it dosnt have the power engine that games like halo3 or gt5 can fit in and even if DMC4 will come to Wii imagine what will you do to your room...mass destruction lol...and even if halo2 comes to Wii nobody will buy it cause it is old game am talking about exclusives that systems are losing if there isnt any exclusives there is no system wars there will be peace lol

wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 wiistation360

[QUOTE="bad82man82"]This is a big loss for SONY cause 360 will sell more systems the reason it is cheaper and when developers see the numbers they will all go multiplatform cause nobody will buy PS3 nomore...BIG disappointment and frustration.Merovingin33

jalo 1 and 2 are published by MS
Merovingin33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Merovingin33
[QUOTE="Merovingin33"]

[QUOTE="bad82man82"]This is a big loss for SONY cause 360 will sell more systems the reason it is cheaper and when developers see the numbers they will all go multiplatform cause nobody will buy PS3 nomore...BIG disappointment and frustration.wiistation360

jalo 1 and 2 are published by MS

yes i know. i mean as in "they" as in people in general. scarey to think you telling me this means you have had to deal with f-heads that think halo was made my capcom.

KillaHalo2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 KillaHalo2o9
Member since 2006 • 5305 Posts

Man Sony is just killing its self :) ahahahah

PatchMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#72 PatchMaster
Member since 2003 • 6013 Posts
The facto fo the matter is that Sony needs to strongly appeal to consumers in the next year or two.  Games like DMC4 & FFXIII going multi-plat WILL hurt Sony.  These games will be received well on the 360 because people enjoy them & they will sell on any console.  If you already own a 360 why would you dish out $600+ for a PS3 anytime soon?  If FXIII goes multi-plat then all I see for Sony in the next two years is MGS4, Heavenly Sword, Killzone, Tekken & maybe GT & GoW3 as potential exclusives.  I hope for their sake they keep FXIII because they can't ride the PS2's success for much longer.  Personally, I hope they improve.
ImagineGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 ImagineGamer
Member since 2007 • 644 Posts

[QUOTE="xXMercenariOXx"][QUOTE="CQCmasta"]
Whatever man the announcment of DMC4  also means you can expect to see Capcom release Xbox 360 exclusives on the PS3 anyways your list is exaggerated

MGS4 (whatever you say it wont even fit onto a DVD9 without 4 or 5 disk) Great Game...
Heavenly Sword Maybe good game...
God of War 3 (Cory Barlog said as long as God of War 2 sells well and it is GoW3 will come out) Link?
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (stfu its a remake) Ninja Gaiden 2 is coming to Xbox360...who cares Sigma?...I played this game in Xbox1
Resistance (great fps) ....Call of Duty 2, R6Vegas, PD0, F.E.A.R....coming soon: Huxley, Bioshock, Halo 3, Shadownrun,
Motorstorm (great racer) 7.9?...No offline Multiplayer?...Only 8 Tracks?...I can't wait for DIRT: Collin Rally :)
ffxiii (its final fantasy, always superb) mmmmm RPG's...Mass Effect, Fable 2, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey...
Killzone .....:lol:
Tekken 6 (AAA series) DOA....
Lair (Creators of Rouge Squardrons series) Maybe a great game...
White Night Story (Dragon Quest, Dark Cloud series)
Ratchet and Clank ToD (high AA series) Banjoo Kazooie...
Uncharted (Jak series AA-AAA series)
Afrika..... WTF is this game? :s .....VIVA PIÑATA!!!!!

wiistation360

OWNED:lol:

owned!

badcompany84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#74 badcompany84
Member since 2006 • 625 Posts
[QUOTE="nextgengaming18"][QUOTE="wiistation360"]

wiistation360

I can't believe only 1 of those games is a new ip. I mean honestly?

the cows still get ff 13 and mgs4 anyway

Might need to scratch FF13 of that list too.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6167864.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;1

nobeaner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#75 nobeaner
Member since 2004 • 1472 Posts
[QUOTE="xXMercenariOXx"][QUOTE="CQCmasta"]
Whatever man the announcment of DMC4  also means you can expect to see Capcom release Xbox 360 exclusives on the PS3 anyways your list is exaggerated

MGS4 (whatever you say it wont even fit onto a DVD9 without 4 or 5 disk) Great Game...
Heavenly Sword Maybe good game...
God of War 3 (Cory Barlog said as long as God of War 2 sells well and it is GoW3 will come out) Link?
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (stfu its a remake) Ninja Gaiden 2 is coming to Xbox360...who cares Sigma?...I played this game in Xbox1
Resistance (great fps) ....Call of Duty 2, R6Vegas, PD0, F.E.A.R....coming soon: Huxley, Bioshock, Halo 3, Shadownrun,
Motorstorm (great racer) 7.9?...No offline Multiplayer?...Only 8 Tracks?...I can't wait for DIRT: Collin Rally :)
ffxiii (its final fantasy, always superb) mmmmm RPG's...Mass Effect, Fable 2, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey...
Killzone .....:lol:
Tekken 6 (AAA series) DOA....
Lair (Creators of Rouge Squardrons series) Maybe a great game...
White Night Story (Dragon Quest, Dark Cloud series)
Ratchet and Clank ToD (high AA series) Banjoo Kazooie...
Uncharted (Jak series AA-AAA series)
Afrika..... WTF is this game? :s .....VIVA PIÑATA!!!!!

wiistation360

OWNED:lol:

Ouch. I don't know about Banjo Kazooie though.
turgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#76 turgore
Member since 2006 • 7859 Posts
[QUOTE="nextgengaming18"][QUOTE="wiistation360"]

wiistation360

I can't believe only 1 of those games is a new ip. I mean honestly?

the cows still get ff 13 and mgs4 anyway

they might loose them. Still sony makes good games in general so that should keep tehm happy although the last few weren't great (Genji , Motorstorm)Â