RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1361 Posts

I played Xbox 360 and PS3 regualrly until I got my PS5 at launch last year, I still think they have great graphics and the games still hold up to todays standards if not better. Less gimmicks in the older games.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#53 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1361 Posts

I played Xbox 360 and PS3 regualrly until I got my PS5 at launch last year, I still think they have great graphics and the games still hold up to todays standards if not better. Less gimmicks in the older games.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#54 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

@ratchetclank92 said:

Lot of games had horribly choppy framerates and screen tearing though, that were noticable to everyone back then. I haven't plugged in my PS3 in a few years (and my 360 is long gone), but I assume it would be even more noticeable now.

That being said, that mostly only applied to AAA games that pushed the boundaries or were not well optimized. Most of the arcade games and exclusives wouldn't have that problem. Although I would imagine even a computer with integrated graphics could probably run those 360 era games no problem nowadays.