Jack Thomson is right about gaming.

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts
lol i can see this being the religion threads of system wars. except this is just a fake going for lots of posts.. anyways i disagree with most of what you said besides the reading books part :)
Relys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Relys
Member since 2005 • 4426 Posts

The picture about sums you up.

Suliman-Uchia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#53 Suliman-Uchia
Member since 2007 • 893 Posts
I am right you know. WoW is the only normal game out there but other games are evil.
Relys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Relys
Member since 2005 • 4426 Posts

I am right you know. WoW is the only normal game out there but other games are evil. Suliman-Uchia

Are you doing this to be funny, or are you high on something?

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
I find Jack Thompson's attitude far more inappropriate than any video game ever made.
lolkie_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 lolkie_81
Member since 2008 • 2004 Posts

oh yea and we should let kids play with this....

aka_aj03

LMAO!!! What sick *&*k came up with that.

exiledsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 exiledsnake
Member since 2005 • 1906 Posts
[QUOTE="aka_aj03"]

oh yea and we should let kids play with this....

Rougehunter

somebody please tell me this is fake

sorry i can't. its against my principles to lie. :D

screamingdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 screamingdoom
Member since 2007 • 884 Posts
Your rig TC is mad! Tri-SLI and 8gb of ram (not to mention an absolutely extreme processor)! Why do do have such a powerful rig if you think games are detrimental to your health? For extreme word processing? You've got to be joking.
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts

Your rig TC is mad! Tri-SLI and 8gb of ram (not to mention an absolutely extreme processor)! Why do do have such a powerful rig if you think games are detrimental to your health? For extreme word processing? You've got to be joking.screamingdoom

sum ppl just have sum $$ to throw around. I wish i had that kinda $$ :cry:

Maxned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#60 Maxned
Member since 2007 • 623 Posts

Ok, you are the "happy owner of PC, Xbox 360 and Ps3. Why are you posting this?

Oh and sex is pleasurable, even if you are making a child or not :P

bigevil_rashek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 bigevil_rashek
Member since 2006 • 882 Posts

Gaming is a threat to our economy, country and our children.

Many games teach kids about violence and Sex. This can damage a kids mind severely. Instead of picking up a book the child picks up a controller to destroy his brain. Games like Mass Effect show sex as a pleasure. Games as Gears of War and God of War show so much blood and gore. Kids can get their hand on these games and end up being the next person to kill 6 people then do suicide.Gaming is more horrible than the Internet. We need to ban games. Allot of these murders can be reenacted by games like Counter strike. Also the terrorist from 9/11 used Microsoft's Flight Simulator to help them crash into the world trade center.

Gaming is far more destructive than a nuclear bomb. It hurts the country and with gaming there will be no peace in the world.

Suliman-Uchia

WTF is any ones problem if i want gory, bloody games and let my kids play them. This is a democracy and we have the right to play anything we want.

Suliman-Uchia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#62 Suliman-Uchia
Member since 2007 • 893 Posts

Your rig TC is mad! Tri-SLI and 8gb of ram (not to mention an absolutely extreme processor)! Why do do have such a powerful rig if you think games are detrimental to your health? For extreme word processing? You've got to be joking.screamingdoom

I got that rig beacue I only upgrade every 8 years or so I had to let go of my pentium 2 comp. I have the 360 for dowloading shows and movies and the PS3 for folding@home for helping the world. :D

Gimli524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Gimli524
Member since 2004 • 1527 Posts

I am right you know. WoW is the only normal game out there but other games are evil. Suliman-Uchia

Its the only game Jack would be caught playing.

Gimli524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Gimli524
Member since 2004 • 1527 Posts

[QUOTE="screamingdoom"]Your rig TC is mad! Tri-SLI and 8gb of ram (not to mention an absolutely extreme processor)! Why do do have such a powerful rig if you think games are detrimental to your health? For extreme word processing? You've got to be joking.Suliman-Uchia

I got that rig beacue I only upgrade every 8 years or so I had to let go of my pentium 2 comp. I have the 360 for dowloading shows and movies and the PS3 for folding@home for helping the world. :D

Why do you have Halo 3 my friend. Why do you call it a masterpiece?

http://www.gamespot.com/users/Suliman-Uchia/

legol1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 legol1
Member since 2005 • 1998 Posts
you know children must be raise by parents not tv or video game and for myself i have no violent feeling when i play video game !
Cute_Red_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Cute_Red_Panda
Member since 2008 • 1734 Posts
[QUOTE="Suliman-Uchia"]

Many games teach kids about violence and Sex. This can damage a kids mind severely. Instead of picking up a book the child picks up a controller to destroy his brain. Games like Mass Effect show sex as a pleasure. Games as Gears of War and God of War show so much blood and gore. Kids can get their hand on these games and end up being the next person to kill 6 people then do suicide.Gaming is more horrible than the Internet. We need to ban games. Allot of these murders can be reenacted by games like Counter strike. Also the terrorist from 9/11 used Microsoft's Flight Simulator to help them crash into the world trade center.

Gaming is far more destructive than a nuclear bomb. It hurts the country and with gaming there will be no peace in the world.

bigevil_rashek

WTF is any ones problem if i want gory, bloody games and let my kids play them. This is a democracy and we have the right to play anything we want.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

Gex-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Gex-
Member since 2004 • 125 Posts
Sex is natural. Get over it.
BigDizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#68 BigDizz
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts
TERRRRRIBAD!!
azshorty2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#69 azshorty2003
Member since 2004 • 4651 Posts

Fail....

Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Killfox
Member since 2004 • 6666 Posts

Suliman-Uchia

Not sure if your being serious but it not the gaming industries fault it bad parenting. My parents knew how to raise me not to be violent even though I listened to rap when I was younger and explicit lyric cds and oh noes the violent video games. Look at me. Im in college pursueing my passion of music and hopefully one day I will succeed at what I do and become famous. Video games in no way shape or form knocked me off my course. Bad parenting will. Example - my aunt has a child and hes failing every class in high school and does drugs. She is a bad parent. Thats why it happened not because of the violent video games. I forgot games were real.

Avatar image for mistervengeance
mistervengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#71 mistervengeance
Member since 2006 • 6769 Posts

naruto is a threat to our children

it's turning out more and more emo kids by the day

Avatar image for Titus_WoWplayer
Titus_WoWplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Titus_WoWplayer
Member since 2005 • 702 Posts
i agree that kids and buyers NEED and HAVE to follow the esrb, i believe 13 years shouldn't be playing halo, resistance and anything that is under the esrb age, i think 6 years olds should be playing games only raterd E not gears of war.