Its a shame heavenly sword won't get as high a score as god of war

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Big_T-Mac
Member since 2005 • 6973 Posts

it really is a shame cuz this looks to be a much better game in every sense. its definitely AAA, but something tells me gs will not give it a 9.5, even though they probly should, but when u compound the fact that god of war was severely overrated, it makes this much more upsetting. thx rating system, u've officially flopped. lucky for me, i realized how in the hole gs was already, so i quit giving merit to their newer reviews some time ago.

can't wait to play heavenly sword tho, it looks to be the game that defines the ps3, more so than mgs4 (especially since they neutured into halves, sp and mp).

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts
And when did the review pop up on Gamespot? I am sick and tired of people acting like it's already been reviewed and flopped!!!!
Redfingers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Redfingers
Member since 2005 • 4510 Posts

Gamespot gave God of War 2 a 9.2....

I consider that greatly underrated. So Heavenly Sword won't be hurting all by its lonesome here on Gamespot.

Finale-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Finale-
Member since 2007 • 981 Posts

And when did the review pop up on Gamespot? I am sick and tired of people acting like it's already been reviewed and flopped!!!!Ragnarok1051

Chill man, he said it will be AAA. He didn't say it would flop.

Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Big_T-Mac

[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"]And when did the review pop up on Gamespot? I am sick and tired of people acting like it's already been reviewed and flopped!!!!Finale-

oh, its definite 9, and i would say based on the old system it wouldve been a 9.2-3 (10 gfx, audio, & tilt, 9 gameplay, 8 value), but sumthin tells me itll only get a 9 in the new system. still aaa, but not as good as what it deserves.
Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"]And when did the review pop up on Gamespot? I am sick and tired of people acting like it's already been reviewed and flopped!!!!Finale-

Even still he acts, like the rest of the people in System Wars, as if the game has been out and been reviewed out the yin-yang.

haze_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 haze_blaze
Member since 2003 • 3907 Posts
The demo feels as if it has AAA potential but I don't think they gave us a big enough sampling to make that kind of prediction. I'd say it's a definite AA, won't be sure on AAA until I can play the entire game. The combat is deep but I want to see how it feels after playing through the entire game.
Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Big_T-Mac
[QUOTE="Finale-"]

[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"]And when did the review pop up on Gamespot? I am sick and tired of people acting like it's already been reviewed and flopped!!!!Ragnarok1051

Even still he acts, like the rest of the people in System Wars, as if the game has been out and been reviewed out the yin-yang.

most gs reviews are very predictable, even moreso now that they destroyed its point system. i say they bring back the individual point system atleast for the aaa games, cuz theres tons of distinction between a 9.3 game and a 9.8 game, but they bof end up with a 9.5 :|