Incognito announces WARHAWK 2! 64 players! Boats! Trailer inside!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ski11buzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ski11buzz
Member since 2003 • 2117 Posts

Well, no - theres no announcement. But i think that they should make a sequel.:D Warhawk doesnt really get talked about much on these boards, but doesnt anyone else want a sequel? I think this game has some of the best multiplayer this gen. Please make a sequel - double the players, have boats, new weapons/aircraft, destructable environments, and maybe add a cover system, and there is just so much more that you could do with the formula they have set up with this game.

Who's with me!?

pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts
You are going to get flamed so hard.
Panther501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Panther501
Member since 2007 • 1990 Posts

I hate you

shutdown_202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 shutdown_202
Member since 2005 • 5649 Posts

Isnt there a warhawk on the ps1? so that would make it warhawk 3. Anyway, warhawk on the ps3 is fine so there doesnt need to be a sequal just yet. All they need to do is keep updating it.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

Maybe they can make it a full game this time around. Give us the smexy single player on top of the multiplayer...

Image 194

Image 194

Image 194

Lalucar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 Lalucar
Member since 2008 • 296 Posts

Dude, while this was loading I was all excited and imaginining the boats, new islands, and maybe a campaign mode... then it was a lie. You sir, are just cruel.

clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts
Pile on the players, it's still mediocre at best.
Mr_Apple_Soup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Mr_Apple_Soup
Member since 2006 • 3580 Posts

Dude, while this was loading I was all excited and imaginining the boats, new islands, and maybe a campaign mode... then it was a lie. You sir, are just cruel.

Lalucar

i agree :cry:

the only thing holding me back from buying it (its dirt cheap now too) was that the maps felt so...empty (or map, i only played the demo), and for i second i was like :shock: NEEDS WARHAWK 2!!

ski11buzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ski11buzz

Maybe they can make it a full game this time around. Give us the smexy single player on top of the multiplayer...

BioShockOwnz

a single player would be nice. but cmon, its the multiplayer that almost always brings us back to games. If they could make it with those graphics though. mmmmm tasty

PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts

TC, you...are...a...moron.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

ski11buzz

a single player would be nice. but cmon, its the multiplayer that almost always brings us back to games. If they could make it with those graphics though. mmmmm tasty

I wasn't a very big fan of Warhawk MP, tbh. I'd rather have a nicely structured SP that can compete with something like Crimson Skies.

ski11buzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ski11buzz

[QUOTE="Lalucar"]

Mr_Apple_Soup

the only thing holding me back from buying it (its dirt cheap now too) was that the maps felt so...empty (or map, i only played the demo), and for i second i was like :shock: NEEDS WARHAWK 2!!

how many people were in the demo? because if you have a full game (32 players) theyre is definatly enough action to go around. But there is definatly room for more.
masterflame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 masterflame10
Member since 2006 • 392 Posts

I never bought Warhawk because I wanted to buy the sequel, and the title of this thread made me **** in my pants. Thanks a lot, OP :cry:

Mr_Apple_Soup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Mr_Apple_Soup
Member since 2006 • 3580 Posts

[QUOTE="Mr_Apple_Soup"]

[QUOTE="Lalucar"]

ski11buzz

how many people were in the demo? because if you have a full game (32 players) theyre is definatly enough action to go around. But there is definatly room for more.

i dunno i think it was like and 16 or 24 player map, and i was digging the cartoonyness, but i didnt feel it warrented a buy, i was already occupied with R2's multiplayer :P

masterflame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 masterflame10
Member since 2006 • 392 Posts

Speaking of Warhawk, does anyone think the game's still worth a purchase? I'm scared it'll be abandoned soon, that's the only reason I haven't bought the game so far... I fell in love with the demo.

ski11buzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ski11buzz

[QUOTE="ski11buzz"][QUOTE="Mr_Apple_Soup"]

Mr_Apple_Soup

i dunno i think it was like and 16 or 24 player map, and i was digging the cartoonyness, but i didnt feel it warrented a buy, i was already occupied with R2's multiplayer :P

well, i dont play the smaller maps, it seems almost all of them are the 32 player layouts. and the game is $20 atm (on sale) so i think if anyone here is just mildy interested in the game they should get it. The file is like less than a gig i think too
box0rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 box0rocks
Member since 2008 • 1006 Posts

U sir are a crule crule man i aalmost pooded in my pants

ski11buzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ski11buzz

Speaking of Warhawk, does anyone think the game's still worth a purchase? I'm scared it'll be abandoned soon, that's the only reason I haven't bought the game so far... I fell in love with the demo.

masterflame10
No the community is still going strong. Its coming up on 2 years old with competing multi like KZ2 R2 MGO etc etc and i can find a good game within 15 seconds
bigLLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bigLLL
Member since 2005 • 3688 Posts
Pile on the players, it's still mediocre at best.clembo1990
Nah it's probably the best online game this gen so far
ChrnoTrigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ChrnoTrigger
Member since 2008 • 2155 Posts

masterflame10

The game still has 100 - 200 of active servers 24/7. One hell of an active game :P

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts
Loser! You're out of the clan! J/P :P, but you got my hope up man.
sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 sargentbotk
Member since 2007 • 4224 Posts

What in the world? You suck TC! But yeah, I would love for them to add those features to Warhawk instead of making another Warhawk just for those...

DarkGamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DarkGamer007
Member since 2008 • 6033 Posts

Misleading title is misleading, seriously I was like "I gots to see this!" But no, you simplied mayed a misleading topic title to get views.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

Kitty: this ain't funny at all