IMO ps3 exclusives would've looked better on the 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 greensand24
Member since 2011 • 457 Posts
....If you had the same developers work from the ground up and take full advantage of the 360 hardware. I have no doubt now after seeing games like Forza 4, Gears 3 and Crysis 2. Forza 4 is only going to add salt to the wound (flop) of GT5. The ps3 IMO is powerful but is basically a bottleneck and just struggles. I mean why do you think GT5 was delayed so many times. And even when it was released the game was still sub-par in some spots graphically. IMO the biggest flop and disappointment of this gen by far. Gears 3 looks great in SP and MP while Uncharted 3 looks good but not great in multiplayer and don't say it's just the beta because you see the same thing in uc2. UC2 mp doesn't look like the sp in terms of graphics The ps3 version of Crysis 2 looks okay but has noticeably worse frame rate issues and just this bad coating of vaseline blur that takes away from the beauty of Crysis 2. For cryin' out loud the resolution in the ps3 version is 1024x720 which is bad. And the 360 version? Well IMO it's the best looking console game right now. IMO you cows who deny it have either been playing the ps3 version (very blurry) or haven't played the game at all. The framerate issues are exaggerated (mostly by cows from what I see) and for those of you saying it has low-rez textures and aliasing issues clearly haven't played the game. The game is just absolutely visually stunning on the 360. Of course the pc version rules all but what Crytek did on the 360 is amazing! If kz3 was on the 360 you wouldn't have the same bad-looking textures that are in kz3 now and the blur effect and nasty pixel crawling and aliasing issues you see in the game would be gone if it were on the 360; As a matter of fact you wouldn't even have to handicap yourself with MLAA because quite frankly the 360 doesn't need it. But low and behold if Guerilla did choose to use MLAA on the 360 the 360 would have the superior MLAA method!! Check out this link http://www.computerandvideogames.com/309595/xbox-360-improved-with-ps3-only-graphics-feature/ As beautiful looking as uc2 is you wouldn't see some of the poor looking aliasing and texture issues in uc2 that also gives the game a rough grainy look in some spots. Also those ugly looking eyes on the character models during cutscenes that make them look like zombies would be gone. IMO It would look cleaner on the 360 The same thing could be said about God of War 3 which is one of the most graphically inconsistent looking games of all time. A lots of aliasing issues with poor textures. And God of War 3 is as linear as they come but still managed to have some rough looking spots. yes MLAA is used but even in God of War 3 I saw numerous jaggies. Again it would look cleaner on the 360 especially if 360 MLAA was used. It's my observation and conclusion that as this gen nears to a close it is the ps3 hardware that is being exposed for its weaknesses while the 360 continues to impress. IMO 256mb Vram with split memory arcitecture makes things incredibly difficult and invites a lot of problems. The cell can only do so much. Instead of the cell actually pushing the hardware it's basically trying to solve handicap issues in the hardware which makes the cell almost useless because that is not what it was intended to do. Maybe this will change with the ps4. The real capper for me though are the comments made by Carmack when he made some interesting comments about the ps3 vs. 360 http://www.qj.net/ps3/news/carmack-says-ps3-is-better-than-anything-except-xbox-360.html Basically the moral of the story is that IMO the 360 is more better equipped to pump out graphics and performance. This might not have been the case early on this gen but like I said as this gen nears to a close we are actually seeing the reverse go into effect and the evidence can be seen in these games: Forza 4 Gears 3 Crysis 2 (360) I mean all three of these games look spectacular and I see nothing coming out on the ps3 (exclusive or multiplat) in the near future that looks better than any of these three games. That's just my opinion based on videos I've seen. ....plus most of the multiplats which IMO will continue to look and play better on the 360. Sure the PS3 has its fair share of winners but in all honesty you can pretty much count them on all your toes and fingers. Yes the two consoles are pretty much equal but I just think that because of the 360's superior GPU, unified memory,edram, cores and general ease of development that it puts the 360 slightly over the top compared to the Ps3.
JohnDead80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 JohnDead80
Member since 2011 • 294 Posts
Not even gonna read that. If that were true 360 exclusives would look on par or better then PS3 exclusives. The 360 is easier to dev for, it's been out longer and the PS3 has better looking games. That pretty much proves the PS3 is more powerfull or at least a more capable system when pushed to the limit. It's just got more, guaranteed Hard Drive in every unit, Blu Ray disc that can hold like 50gigs of content, and an amazing processor that pushed can do some remarkable things for how old the hardare is.
TrapJak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TrapJak
Member since 2011 • 2933 Posts

Hmm, can I argue against this? I really can't disagree, though I need more proof before I comply with it.

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
TL. Will not read. Any game can look good when its made specifically for a console. Whether it'll look better on which ever console is most likely an opinion.
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts

Ha ha! Not reading.:P

Jeez yesterday was all about PC vs Consoles and now they've degraded back into Console vs Console.:P

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

then are 360 developers just incompetent? why have the majority of the best looking console games been ps3 exclusives and not 360 exclusives?

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 greensand24
Not even gonna read that. If that were true 360 exclusives would look on par or better then PS3 exclusives. The 360 is easier to dev for, it's been out longer and the PS3 has better looking games. That pretty much proves the PS3 is more powerfull or at least a more capable system when pushed to the limit. It's just got more, guaranteed Hard Drive in every unit, Blu Ray disc that can hold like 50gigs of content, and an amazing processor that pushed can do some remarkable things for how old the hardare is. JohnDead80
Blu ray has nothing to do with graphics and I'm not saying the ps3 doesn't have good looking games. Your comment that ps3 has better looking games is completely subjective and opinion based so please don't try to state as fact. I already listed three games that IMO trump ps3 games so whatever I guess.
JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JordanizPro
Member since 2009 • 1912 Posts

I agree with the TC to an extent.I mean there are no commited developers making exclusive 360 games,I mean sure you have Epic games but the engine Gears 3 is running (though it still looks really good) isnt far from Gears 2s engine so there really is no room for growing in the graphics department.And if you look at Forza 4 and GT5,Forza beats it.The PS3 has 1st party developers commited to making an amazing game not to mention Sony gives their developers more money to make the games than M$ does with their 1st party developers.

This whole PS3 is more powerful is BS,Crysis 2 looks better than most PS3 exclusives and guess what,ITS RUNNING ON THE 360

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 greensand24

then are 360 developers just incompetent? why have the majority of the best looking console games been ps3 exclusives and not 360 exclusives?

CaseyWegner
I'm not saying that at all but Sony 1st party studios are better in development. Either that or they put in more blood, sweat and tears effort. But also you have to understand that Sony advocates for this while MS cares little about graphics and are more focused on that mighty green dollar. IMO for MS they don't care as much but if it does look good it's just the cherry on top.That's why I said if you had the same developers and possibly an addition in business focus on MS's end you would see slightly better results. I believe this to be the case simply because IMO the 360 hardware is slightly better than the ps3's because of its symmetrical architecture.
JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JordanizPro
[QUOTE="JohnDead80"]Not even gonna read that. If that were true 360 exclusives would look on par or better then PS3 exclusives. The 360 is easier to dev for, it's been out longer and the PS3 has better looking games. That pretty much proves the PS3 is more powerfull or at least a more capable system when pushed to the limit. It's just got more, guaranteed Hard Drive in every unit, Blu Ray disc that can hold like 50gigs of content, and an amazing processor that pushed can do some remarkable things for how old the hardare is. greensand24
Blu ray has nothing to do with graphics and I'm not saying the ps3 doesn't have good looking games. Your comment that ps3 has better looking games is completely subjective and opinion based so please don't try to state as fact. I already listed three games that IMO trump ps3 games so whatever I guess.

Blu ray does make games look better.If the PS3 didnt have Blu ray their games would look nothing like they do now because the gpu in the ps3 isnt as good as the 360s
Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 Supabul
Member since 2004 • 4266 Posts

Forza 4 is the best looking videogame coming out this year, check out the autovistas mode the attention to detail is amazing

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

no one can argue nor disagree with this as when it comes down to the bare bones getting the game running, both are very diffrent beasts that utilize many diffrent tricks.

UC2 i doubt would be as smooth sometimes, cause ND had some smart programming with the cell itself, not to say that they couldnt but they used a lot of tricks to getting it looking good.Where as sure the 360 has more gpu power on paper the pS3 itself has its own little graphics tricks up its sleeves.

It would most likely look the same give or take anti-aliasing and it also comes down to the developers skill and familiarity with the hardware aswell, naughty dog again is a prime example of getting your head wrapped round the cell and exploiting every little bit out it.

JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JordanizPro
[QUOTE="Supabul"]

Forza 4 is the best looking videogame coming out this year, check out the autovistas mode the attention to detail is amazing

excatly,like i said in my post above,if M$ buys some talented studios to make games exclusive to the 360,we would probably be seeing U2 if not better graphics out of the 360
Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

Supabul
Sarcasm or serious? Please help me find out guys.
JohnDead80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JohnDead80
[QUOTE="greensand24"][QUOTE="JohnDead80"]Not even gonna read that. If that were true 360 exclusives would look on par or better then PS3 exclusives. The 360 is easier to dev for, it's been out longer and the PS3 has better looking games. That pretty much proves the PS3 is more powerfull or at least a more capable system when pushed to the limit. It's just got more, guaranteed Hard Drive in every unit, Blu Ray disc that can hold like 50gigs of content, and an amazing processor that pushed can do some remarkable things for how old the hardare is. JordanizPro

Blu ray does make games look better.If the PS3 didnt have Blu ray their games would look nothing like they do now because the gpu in the ps3 isnt as good as the 360s

I know very well having more space doesn't translate directly to better graphics, but I'm also sure that having this much more space guaranteed helps devs a ton with different techniques and even simple time constraints. And the guaranteed hard drive must also be a big help to them.
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#17 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

I say they would have looked and performed about the same since both consoles are equally capable.

JohnDead80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JohnDead80
[QUOTE="Supabul"]

Mozelleple112

I doubt hes serious, porbably trying to make the 360 look bad. I remember all the fuss of Forza 3 being the best looking game ever made on consoles, then it was released, and looked terrible lol.
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="Supabul"]

Mozelleple112

its looking really good i will admit, but geow3 and uc3 are pushing more in a lot of senses mind you at the same time on sw people seem alergic to racing games and badging them as graphics kings despite how good Forza 4 is looking its a competitor but we need to see ig footy thats not off screen.

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
[QUOTE="JohnDead80"][QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="Supabul"]

I doubt hes serious, porbably trying to make the 360 look bad. I remember all the fuss of Forza 3 being the best looking game ever made on consoles, then it was released, and looked terrible lol.

Forza 4 does look pretty darn good though, the best, no, but it looks fantastic.
Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts
[QUOTE="JohnDead80"][QUOTE="Mozelleple112"] Sarcasm or serious? Please help me find out guys.Badosh

Forza 4 does look pretty darn good though, the best, no, but it looks fantastic.

So did GT5, until it got released.. damn.
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="Badosh"][QUOTE="JohnDead80"] I doubt hes serious, porbably trying to make the 360 look bad. I remember all the fuss of Forza 3 being the best looking game ever made on consoles, then it was released, and looked terrible lol. Mozelleple112

thing is least we know turn 10 will deliver.

Sorry but PD threw A LOT of select footage at us.Forza 3 on the other hand abliet carmodels being off sometimes looked much much much more better as it was a FAR more consistent looking game in about every aspect especially environments.I cant remember the name of the track but it just is amazing to drive on due to how good it actually looks.

GT5 on the other hand feels like an early current gen attempt with good carmodels and a lot of thrown in content because to be honest the game was lacking and then again bout 80% of that content wasnt even up to current gen standards, if i were in charge of SCEJ i would have paid Kaz off and got in a competant boss to run Poly, he's become far too complacent and distracted from his main job.

Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Supabul

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-forza-motorsport/715283the car looks real

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/forza-motorsport-4/video/6318570/forza-motorsport-4-e3-2011-stage-demo

Forza 4 is the best looking videogame getting released this year

Show me any racing game on PS3 looking that good, even the PC hasn't got anything looking that good

JohnDead80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 JohnDead80
[QUOTE="Badosh"][QUOTE="JohnDead80"] I doubt hes serious, porbably trying to make the 360 look bad. I remember all the fuss of Forza 3 being the best looking game ever made on consoles, then it was released, and looked terrible lol. Mozelleple112

What? GT5 looks hella impressive for a console game, and it looks way better then the Forza titles... Have you actually played GT5? The cars look photorealistic, at least the premium ones.
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="Badosh"] Forza 4 does look pretty darn good though, the best, no, but it looks fantastic.JohnDead80

What? GT5 looks hella impressive for a console game, and it looks way better then the Forza titles... Have you actually played GT5? The cars look photorealistic, at least the premium ones.

have you seen Le Mans....nuff said that just looked completely horrid.

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

I agree with the TC to an extent.I mean there are no commited developers making exclusive 360 games,I mean sure you have Epic games but the engine Gears 3 is running (though it still looks really good) isnt far from Gears 2s engine so there really is no room for growing in the graphics department.And if you look at Forza 4 and GT5,Forza beats it.The PS3 has 1st party developers commited to making an amazing game not to mention Sony gives their developers more money to make the games than M$ does with their 1st party developers.

This whole PS3 is more powerful is BS,Crysis 2 looks better than most PS3 exclusives and guess what,ITS RUNNING ON THE 360

JordanizPro

Crysis 2 still looks worse than Uncharted 2 though.

Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#27 Diviniuz
Member since 2009 • 6460 Posts
[QUOTE="greensand24"] The real capper for me though are the comments made by Carmack when he made some interesting comments about the ps3 vs. 360 http://www.qj.net/ps3/news/carmack-says-ps3-is-better-than-anything-except-xbox-360.html

Holy out of context batman, read the full interview please
JohnDead80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JohnDead80

[QUOTE="JohnDead80"][QUOTE="Mozelleple112"] So did GT5, until it got released.. damn.razgriz_101

Nothing in GT5 looks horrid, some cars and tracks are less impressive but others easily compete for best console graphics period. Must be some seriously pointless nitpicking about crowds or something...
Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Diviniuz

[QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

Vari3ty

KevinV, the guy who reviewed Crysis 2 stated that both UC2 and Killzone 3 look better than Crysis 2 on consoles
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="JohnDead80"] What? GT5 looks hella impressive for a console game, and it looks way better then the Forza titles... Have you actually played GT5? The cars look photorealistic, at least the premium ones. JohnDead80

Nothing in GT5 looks horrid, some cars and tracks are less impressive but others easily compete for best console graphics period. Must be some seriously pointless nitpicking about crowds or something...

Drive down the le mans straight and try to say that without laughing and yes im being utterly serious it was even a point in the GS review that the environments were inconsistent and shoddy in some cases.

you can boast the car model arguement but its really really crud in others.

Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Supabul

FORZA 4

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w85/dreampage/forzamotorsport4_screen1_420.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w85/dreampage/forzamotorsport4_screen3_420.jpg

Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Diviniuz
[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="JohnDead80"] What? GT5 looks hella impressive for a console game, and it looks way better then the Forza titles... Have you actually played GT5? The cars look photorealistic, at least the premium ones. JohnDead80

I don't own GT5 but from the little I played the environments were jaggie enough to cut and make my eyes bleed.
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
Maybe you're wrong, maybe you're right. But they're really trying to Forza 4 and it looks to be paying off, Forza 3 already looked great too. Gears 3 also looking great too but you know that is 3rd party and on a multiplat engine and all :P
JohnDead80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 JohnDead80

FORZA 4

Supabul
dude who do you think we are? Completly clueless gamers? With no sense of reality? FOrza 4 will look NOWHERE near that in gameplay, not even PC games have that level of graphical fidelity and I have a GTX 560ti. This is the exact same thing that happened with FOrza 3, bullshots galore and then BAM when the game released people were shocked at how different(worse) it looked.
JohnDead80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JohnDead80
[QUOTE="JohnDead80"][QUOTE="razgriz_101"]have you seen Le Mans....nuff said that just looked completely horrid.Diviniuz

I don't own GT5 but from the little I played the environments were jaggie enough to cut and make my eyes bleed.

That's not true, I own the game I'm like level 34, and there was some jaggies back when it launched but it was patched, so they're gone, and they really were never that bad to begin with. You probably played on a really bad tv or something.
incuensuocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 incuensuocha
Member since 2009 • 1514 Posts
I still don't buy the whole Crysis 2 argument. The game looks great, when you stop to admire it. In motion the game is a jaggie mess full of pop-ins and terrible frame rate. People who claim the game performs well obviously didn't play the same game I did. I bought the game the day it went on sale expecting greatness, boy was I disappointed. And I picked up the 360 version. I don't understand how this game gets so much praise. I'm so much more impressed by a game that not only looks great but performs great and doesn't distract with problems left and right, like an Uncharted 2.
Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Diviniuz
[QUOTE="JohnDead80"][QUOTE="Diviniuz"][QUOTE="JohnDead80"] Nothing in GT5 looks horrid, some cars and tracks are less impressive but others easily compete for best console graphics period. Must be some seriously pointless nitpicking about crowds or something...

That's not true, I own the game I'm like level 34, and there was some jaggies back when it launched but it was patched, so they're gone, and they really were never that bad to begin with. You probably played on a really bad tv or something.

now if I played on a really bad tv wouldn't that make my standard for all games I played on that tv the same? And no I don't have a bad tv, but if they patched fixed it then ill take your word for it
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="greensand24"]....If you had the same developers work from the ground up and take full advantage of the 360 hardware. I have no doubt now after seeing games like Forza 4, Gears 3 and Crysis 2. Forza 4 is only going to add salt to the wound (flop) of GT5. The ps3 IMO is powerful but is basically a bottleneck and just struggles. I mean why do you think GT5 was delayed so many times. And even when it was released the game was still sub-par in some spots graphically. IMO the biggest flop and disappointment of this gen by far. Gears 3 looks great in SP and MP while Uncharted 3 looks good but not great in multiplayer and don't say it's just the beta because you see the same thing in uc2. UC2 mp doesn't look like the sp in terms of graphics The ps3 version of Crysis 2 looks okay but has noticeably worse frame rate issues and just this bad coating of vaseline blur that takes away from the beauty of Crysis 2. For cryin' out loud the resolution in the ps3 version is 1024x720 which is bad. And the 360 version? Well IMO it's the best looking console game right now. IMO you cows who deny it have either been playing the ps3 version (very blurry) or haven't played the game at all. The framerate issues are exaggerated (mostly by cows from what I see) and for those of you saying it has low-rez textures and aliasing issues clearly haven't played the game. The game is just absolutely visually stunning on the 360. Of course the pc version rules all but what Crytek did on the 360 is amazing! If kz3 was on the 360 you wouldn't have the same bad-looking textures that are in kz3 now and the blur effect and nasty pixel crawling and aliasing issues you see in the game would be gone if it were on the 360; As a matter of fact you wouldn't even have to handicap yourself with MLAA because quite frankly the 360 doesn't need it. But low and behold if Guerilla did choose to use MLAA on the 360 the 360 would have the superior MLAA method!! Check out this link http://www.computerandvideogames.com/309595/xbox-360-improved-with-ps3-only-graphics-feature/ As beautiful looking as uc2 is you wouldn't see some of the poor looking aliasing and texture issues in uc2 that also gives the game a rough grainy look in some spots. Also those ugly looking eyes on the character models during cutscenes that make them look like zombies would be gone. IMO It would look cleaner on the 360 The same thing could be said about God of War 3 which is one of the most graphically inconsistent looking games of all time. A lots of aliasing issues with poor textures. And God of War 3 is as linear as they come but still managed to have some rough looking spots. yes MLAA is used but even in God of War 3 I saw numerous jaggies. Again it would look cleaner on the 360 especially if 360 MLAA was used. It's my observation and conclusion that as this gen nears to a close it is the ps3 hardware that is being exposed for its weaknesses while the 360 continues to impress. IMO 256mb Vram with split memory arcitecture makes things incredibly difficult and invites a lot of problems. The cell can only do so much. Instead of the cell actually pushing the hardware it's basically trying to solve handicap issues in the hardware which makes the cell almost useless because that is not what it was intended to do. Maybe this will change with the ps4. The real capper for me though are the comments made by Carmack when he made some interesting comments about the ps3 vs. 360 http://www.qj.net/ps3/news/carmack-says-ps3-is-better-than-anything-except-xbox-360.html Basically the moral of the story is that IMO the 360 is more better equipped to pump out graphics and performance. This might not have been the case early on this gen but like I said as this gen nears to a close we are actually seeing the reverse go into effect and the evidence can be seen in these games: Forza 4 Gears 3 Crysis 2 (360) I mean all three of these games look spectacular and I see nothing coming out on the ps3 (exclusive or multiplat) in the near future that looks better than any of these three games. That's just my opinion based on videos I've seen. ....plus most of the multiplats which IMO will continue to look and play better on the 360. Sure the PS3 has its fair share of winners but in all honesty you can pretty much count them on all your toes and fingers. Yes the two consoles are pretty much equal but I just think that because of the 360's superior GPU, unified memory,edram, cores and general ease of development that it puts the 360 slightly over the top compared to the Ps3.

i completely disagree with this, the most you could hope for is that they would look the same as both consoles are roughly equal in the power department with the Ps3 having a slight edge, i highly doubt they would actually look better on the 360 as then engines where built around the Ps3's architecture.
Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Supabul

[QUOTE="Supabul"]

FORZA 4

JohnDead80

dude who do you think we are? Completly clueless gamers? With no sense of reality? FOrza 4 will look NOWHERE near that in gameplay, not even PC games have that level of graphical fidelity and I have a GTX 560ti. This is the exact same thing that happened with FOrza 3, bullshots galore and then BAM when the game released people were shocked at how different(worse) it looked.

Did you not see any of the gameplay demo's, I suppose there all fake right

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-forza-motorsport/715283

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/forza-motorsport-4/video/6318539/forza-motorsport-4-pretty-replay-gameplay-movie?tag=videos%3Btitle%3B8

Reach-The-Myth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40 Reach-The-Myth
Member since 2010 • 453 Posts
I'm guessing you don't know how hard it is to develop a ps3 game compared to the 360, espescially for cross platform games (Including PC) . I guess you could guess that they would look better on 360, but I could also say that they would be very different games if they came out on 360.
_VenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 _VenomX
Member since 2009 • 1614 Posts

All Console exclusive would've looked AWESOME on PC

JohnDead80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 JohnDead80

[QUOTE="JohnDead80"][QUOTE="Supabul"]

FORZA 4

Supabul

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/forza-motorsport-4/video/6318539/forza-motorsport-4-pretty-replay-gameplay-movie?tag=videos%3Btitle%3B8

ROFL first vid isn't gameplay which is why it looks so good and the second vid is a replay whihc looks better then real time gameplay but even then it looks WAAAAAY worse then the bullshots your posting. That looks like FOrza 3... That's very far from impressive.
Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Supabul
[QUOTE="Supabul"]

[QUOTE="JohnDead80"] dude who do you think we are? Completly clueless gamers? With no sense of reality? FOrza 4 will look NOWHERE near that in gameplay, not even PC games have that level of graphical fidelity and I have a GTX 560ti. This is the exact same thing that happened with FOrza 3, bullshots galore and then BAM when the game released people were shocked at how different(worse) it looked. JohnDead80

ROFL first vid isn't gameplay which is why it looks so good and the second vid is a replay whihc looks better then real time gameplay but even then it looks WAAAAAY worse then the bullshots your posting. That looks like FOrza 3... That's very far from impressive.

Your crazy ass blind, the whole first trailer is gameplay and it even ends with the car out on the track
JohnDead80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 JohnDead80
[QUOTE="Supabul"][QUOTE="JohnDead80"][QUOTE="Supabul"]Did you not see any of the gameplay demo's, I suppose there all fake righthttp://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-forza-motorsport/715283http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/forza-motorsport-4/video/6318539/forza-motorsport-4-pretty-replay-gameplay-movie?tag=videos%3Btitle%3B8/QUOTE] ROFL first vid isn't gameplay which is why it looks so good and the second vid is a replay whihc looks better then real time gameplay but even then it looks WAAAAAY worse then the bullshots your posting. That looks like FOrza 3... That's very far from impressive.

Your crazy ass blind, the whole first trailer is gameplay and it even ends with the car out on the track

Dude your second link was of a replay which everyone knows looks slightly better then standard real time gameplay and even that replay didn't look to hot... Forza was always average in graphics.
T-razor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#45 T-razor1
Member since 2002 • 1164 Posts

Not gonna lie Forza 4 looks amazing based on video that's out there. Gears definitely looks great and Crysis 2 I would agree is the best looking console game out there right now.

[QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

Vari3ty

...in your opinion

KevinV, the guy who reviewed Crysis 2 stated that both UC2 and Killzone 3 look better than Crysis 2 on consolesDiviniuz

Kevin V is a cool dude but his is only one opinion out of many others within the industry. His word is far from final and many other websites think it's the best on consoles which I agree with as well. Uncharted 2 is a great looking game which I play off and on but in my opinion it does not look better than Crysis 2.

Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Supabul
[QUOTE="JohnDead80"][QUOTE="Supabul"][QUOTE="JohnDead80"][QUOTE="Supabul"]Did you not see any of the gameplay demo's, I suppose there all fake righthttp://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-forza-motorsport/715283http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/forza-motorsport-4/video/6318539/forza-motorsport-4-pretty-replay-gameplay-movie?tag=videos%3Btitle%3B8/QUOTE] ROFL first vid isn't gameplay which is why it looks so good and the second vid is a replay whihc looks better then real time gameplay but even then it looks WAAAAAY worse then the bullshots your posting. That looks like FOrza 3... That's very far from impressive.

Dude your second link was of a replay which everyone knows looks slightly better then standard real time gameplay and even that replay didn't look to hot... Forza was always average in graphics.

For some unknown reason you seem to be unable to accept the visual beauty of Forza 4, so I'm not going to bother anymore good buy
el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47 el3m2tigre
Member since 2007 • 4232 Posts

Well that's just.....

8)

Wishful thinking.

T-razor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#49 T-razor1
Member since 2002 • 1164 Posts

[QUOTE="Supabul"]

Mozelleple112

Have you seen the videos? Don't know why it has to be sarcastic.

Avatar image for noob-saibot2010
noob-saibot2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 noob-saibot2010
Member since 2010 • 246 Posts

I think you are right.I have my reasons for my talk.first is that I think it's not fair to compair two consoles powers based on some games which do not exist on one of the platforms I mean how can you say 360 can't handle it when you never tried it :question:?

second why everytime a game is looking worse on ps3 it's devs fault but when they can't make a good game that can compete with ps3 exclusives it not devs fault but 360's.(and you can't say "cause we haven't seen somthing like god of war 3 on 360 untill now" because of the first reason I talked you abaut)

from release of uncharted2 people started to trash 360 ( I don't understand why people defend a company that doesn't care abaut them :!:) and we saw people said gears2 was the best 360 could handle and now we know they were wrong.by releas of games like castlevania then RDR then dead space2 then crysis 2(we will see how rage or gears 3 or forza will look like)360 just prooved it can handle good grafix as ps3.

I pesonally think it's all abaut technology.who knows,maybe one day we see games running 1080p on 360 and ps3 just becaus devs reached some new techs!!!!:P