I think my 360 is taking a dump on me.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Hunk4thSurvivor
Hunk4thSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 0

#1 Hunk4thSurvivor
Member since 2003 • 9399 Posts

Okay, I have had it for almost a year now. No problems really up until the last few days. For instance, during a game now it randomly freezes and i have to restart it, but it doesnt restart. When attempt to restart it, it starts up (xbox 360 logo pops up) and it makes a beep sound and freezes at the screen. So then a day later (today) it works again, then dumps again(same thing) except the thing now is that the green on flashing symbo(the power button) flashes red instead of green. What now?

this crap thing now is that back when i bought it (last xmas) no warranty was offered....so im clueless as of what to do!

reason why i posted this is system wars is because the other forums are left abandoned right now and no responses.

Led_poison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Led_poison
Member since 2004 • 10146 Posts
Quit QQing and call MSoft to fix the problem geez, is it that hard?
Microsoft1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Microsoft1234
Member since 2006 • 7683 Posts
ok call 1800 4myxbox and tell them that your 360 got the red lights and be truthful about how it was the console's fault and they will tell you what to do
htekemerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 htekemerald
Member since 2004 • 7325 Posts

This is not a tech support form,

Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX for that

Avatar image for Hunk4thSurvivor
Hunk4thSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#5 Hunk4thSurvivor
Member since 2003 • 9399 Posts
is there a reason you have tocry about it? did i say someting personal about you? no. i simply asked for help and i did not know the 4my xbox stuff so spare me the bullshyt! this just happend to me the last 2 days as i mentioned.thank you by the way for those who gave me the number.