I remember when....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for superheromonkey
superheromonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 superheromonkey
Member since 2005 • 1568 Posts

Sony was claiming their new "cell" processor was more powerful than god and the doctor offices were filled with cows that had stiffys for weeks at a time.

- haha what a crock load of hype. You can barely see any difference between a 360 game and PS3. PS3 is an overpriced paper wieght with two good games. Final fantasy even jumped off that sinking ship.

People scoffed at the concept behind the wii and if i remember correctly there were several claims that this would be Nintendo's final gen as a console maker.

- Nintendo "powned" every doubter in the butt with the success of the wii. The only thing that worries me is that Nintendo is more focused on making it a lifestyle machine instead of a video game machine.

XBox 360 + Wii= video game heaven

fredyfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 fredyfish
Member since 2008 • 538 Posts
Xbox 360 - Wii=heaven
RotaryRX7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 RotaryRX7
Member since 2003 • 7184 Posts
I remember when people made decent threads that consisted of at least somewhat logical discussions with links to back up their claims and such...
TAKE_IT_BACK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TAKE_IT_BACK
Member since 2008 • 3850 Posts

I remember when people made decent threads that consisted of at least somewhat logical discussions with links to back up their claims and such...RotaryRX7

Must have been nice...

D3monchicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 D3monchicken
Member since 2005 • 1270 Posts

I remember when people made decent threads that consisted of at least somewhat logical discussions with links to back up their claims and such...RotaryRX7

Wow... when?

LoZoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LoZoned
Member since 2008 • 46 Posts
i guess you are bored or something, its cool though.
LoZoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LoZoned
Member since 2008 • 46 Posts
i guess you are bored or something, its cool though.
RotaryRX7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 RotaryRX7
Member since 2003 • 7184 Posts

[QUOTE="RotaryRX7"]I remember when people made decent threads that consisted of at least somewhat logical discussions with links to back up their claims and such...D3monchicken

Wow... when?

Oops sorry, I forgot I was looking at SW, logic never existed here. I'm getting mixed up having another window open with NeoGAF on it.

clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 clicketyclick
Member since 2008 • 7136 Posts

You're beginning to date yourself there, grampa.

Everyone run for cover before he starts brandishing his cane and throwing his false teeth at passing youngsters.

Avatar image for ChocolateCake10
ChocolateCake10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ChocolateCake10
Member since 2008 • 759 Posts
epic failure
TAKE_IT_BACK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TAKE_IT_BACK
Member since 2008 • 3850 Posts
[QUOTE="D3monchicken"]

[QUOTE="RotaryRX7"]I remember when people made decent threads that consisted of at least somewhat logical discussions with links to back up their claims and such...RotaryRX7

Wow... when?

Oops sorry, I forgot I was looking at SW, logic never existed here. I'm getting mixed up having another window open with NeoGAF on it.

That would explain it. is NeoGAF any good? I heard they're a bunch of elitists:?

Kez1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 Kez1984
Member since 2007 • 4548 Posts

Sony was claiming their new "cell" processor was more powerful than god and the doctor offices were filled with cows that had stiffys for weeks at a time.

- haha what a crock load of hype. You can barely see any difference between a 360 game and PS3. PS3 is an overpriced paper wieght with two good games. Final fantasy even jumped off that sinking ship.

People scoffed at the concept behind the wii and if i remember correctly there were several claims that this would be Nintendo's final gen as a console maker.

- Nintendo "powned" every doubter in the butt with the success of the wii. The only thing that worries me is that Nintendo is more focused on making it a lifestyle machine instead of a video game machine.

superheromonkey

Yea...well, can an xbox do this anytime soon?

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/664/heavyrainscreenshot06qv9.jpg
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 Nedemis
Member since 2002 • 10715 Posts
[QUOTE="superheromonkey"]

Kez1984

can the PS3 even come close to that either? the answer....no :|

Kez1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 Kez1984
Member since 2007 • 4548 Posts
[QUOTE="Kez1984"][QUOTE="superheromonkey"]

Nedemis

can the PS3 even come close to that either? the answer....no :|

:)

Keenzach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Keenzach
Member since 2006 • 1210 Posts

Xbox 360 - Wii=heavenfredyfish

ok that was just stupid even if you dont like the wii how is an xbox360 better than an xbox360 and a wii combined ?

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 BumFluff122
Member since 2004 • 14853 Posts
Why dp people spell it 'powned'? or even 'pawned'? It's 'pwned' and came about as a result of accidentally hitting the P key instead of the O key. IT's not Spelt oowned nor aawned. It's owned and therefor pwned.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

[QUOTE="fredyfish"]Xbox 360 - Wii=heavenKeenzach

ok that was just stupid even if you dont like the wii how is an xbox360 better than an xbox360 and a wii combined ?

its not i dont see what the wii has to offer besides the sports games and brawl, i think its about the ps360 if your just a console man, both have got some great exclusives coming in the fall

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#18 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

I remember when I just lurked on System Wars. Not that I post all that much now but... :| :P

I also remember, or think I remember, when graphics weren't the end all/be all of games. Sure graphics were big and people boasted, but the debates and such are so many now-a-days... :(