how is owning all systems fun

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

Ok I don't get it, maybe it's just me but how do people own all 3 systems and get their moneys worth out of them.

I have a 360 and a Wii and the Wii never gets played anymore and has basically been a waste of $250

I've come to the conclusion that I'll never get a PS3 because of my 360. I have about 20 friends online that I know and play with all the time. I find myself playing a game and see they are on playing something else and I go join them because it is more fun to play with them. So if I got a PS3 I'd be wondering what my friends are doingand I know I'd go back to the 360cause that is were my friends are at.

I guess I'm just not gamer enough anymore cause I don't play single player games anymore, cause I get bored and want to play with my friends.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
You'll be a poor poor man but you'll get all the good games you can ask for.
EwwFanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 EwwFanboys
Member since 2009 • 123 Posts

This would make for an excellent blog entry

Snagal123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Snagal123
Member since 2006 • 3524 Posts

Well for people who do like singleplayer games, like me, each system offers something the others don't.

Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Yandere
Member since 2009 • 9878 Posts

It's fun because you get a chance of getting every game that comes out (not including region codes).

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

Well for people who do like singleplayer games, like me, each system offers something the others don't.

Snagal123
pretty much this
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

Its actually NOT fun I own all 3 systems and quite frankly the Wii sits there never getting played, the ps3 gets played occasionally and my 360 gets played the most...though right now that i found ragnarok online has a free server thats getting more play time.
Oh and im replaying tales of symphonia on gamecube.

cloudff7tm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cloudff7tm
Member since 2006 • 3975 Posts

I can't see how it wouldn't be. You don't have to miss out on anything. Plus you can also get the chance to make some new friends on PSN.

CannedWorms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#9 CannedWorms
Member since 2009 • 3381 Posts

I'm too cheap to own 3 consoles. I set a budget for entertainment and I like to buy music, films and lots more too. Is there anyone here that owns all 6 systems?

Javy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Javy03
Member since 2006 • 6886 Posts
I can totally see how it would be fun if you truly have the time and money to dedicate to your systems but I don't. I have a Wii, PS3 and Girl Friend, guess which one gets the most time and money, lol. Anyways, you can get your money's worth while owning a PS3/360 with exclusives alone. Each have exclusives worth playing. As for friends being online, I never really understood that reasoning. I can understand if these XBL friends of yours are your friends in REAL life but if you just met them on XBL, you can easily do the same thing on PSN. I have some friends on PSN that I know in real life and some that I have never met and are still fun to play with. And everytime I get a new multiplayer game I always meet new friends that are good in that game and are fun to play with. Maybe it's because I am an Army Brat but friends are easily made.
789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 789shadow
Member since 2006 • 20195 Posts

You can play all games on those systems.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
If you own all three you can get games, that you know, interest you on all platforms. If it was totally feasible for me, I'd own all three consoles without even thinking twice about it.
Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12354 Posts
I have come to the same conclusion. I will never buy a 360, I got the 1 system I really only need ... my PS3.
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#14 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
You answered it yourself TC. You don't like SP, so it makes no sense for you. Live and the 360 is all you need really. I prefer SP games. MP is cool and all, but I'm more into the story and characters along with game play, not trying to pwn everyone else. I get to experience what interests me on every system.
chaoz-king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 chaoz-king
Member since 2005 • 5956 Posts
I own a Wii and 360 but my Wii never gets played.
awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

I have come to the same conclusion. I will never buy a 360, I got the 1 system I really only need ... my PS3. Nonstop-Madness

Same, but with my Wii.

unkownuser432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 unkownuser432
Member since 2009 • 441 Posts

I dont mean to sound right wing, but money isnt a problem.

drufeous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 drufeous
Member since 2004 • 2535 Posts

Had all three but had to get rid of one. Couldn't keep up with all games. In the end I got rid of the 360.

sexy_robot_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sexy_robot_man
Member since 2009 • 1002 Posts

It is not really all that awesome as a owner of all three. The expense is greater and the return is not equal to the expense. The PS3 has become a Blu-Ray player which I could have bought much cheaper as a stand alone. The Wii has become the system that is pulled out at holidays or any other family get together. The XBOX 360 is the gaming system that gets 85% of my playtime. I think this is the last gen for me and all systems I am gonna get the next XBOX and be done with it after this.

EwwFanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 EwwFanboys

Its actually NOT fun I own all 3 systems and quite frankly the Wii sits there never getting played, the ps3 gets played occasionally and my 360 gets played the most...though right now that i found ragnarok online has a free server thats getting more play time.
Oh and im replaying tales of symphonia on gamecube.

WilliamRLBaker

Lol, is it one of those free private ragnarok servers? I think I put more playing time into this game than any other game (it was on one of the best free private servers called qRO, which had like 2000 players total). Those were such great times and the server never lagged unless it was Emporium Wars. I believe the drop/exp rates for that one was 5/5/3. But, if I were you I wouldn't play MMROPGs like that because they take up too much time. That's the reason I had to stop.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12354 Posts

[QUOTE="Nonstop-Madness"]I have come to the same conclusion. I will never buy a 360, I got the 1 system I really only need ... my PS3. awssk8er716

Same, but with my Wii.

The Wii has never been on my list. I might buy a 360 but only when it hits $100.
kate_jones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 kate_jones
Member since 2007 • 3221 Posts

I have all 3 and and the psp and ds (and a decent enough pc), I agree you will get alot more love out of one console. I'm an adult the wii was cheap, had some fun with it, but it is packed away for now, some good games coming out in 2010 though like mh3.

Bought the 360 on release day in aus, its good, been playing the summer of arcade games on it, handy for demo's and exclusives , The ps3 came out like a year later in australia, then I waited like another year to buy it, it is my fave of the three and gets played the most.

I play the psp alot since i got disgaea and really looking forward to getting scribblenauts for my DS

EwwFanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 EwwFanboys

To be honest unless you MUST have Halo series games or Gears of War series games, the PC, Wii, and PS3 is the way to go...

If you get a good family PC, you could easily put a good graphics card and PSU in there and then it becomes a decent gaming PC. That just leaves the consoles. PS3 is worth getting for it's exclusives and the online is free. In addition, it's the best media extender since it supports more formats than the Wii and 360 AND it's a blu-ray player. Then you got the Wii that has it's own unique Nintendo branded line up of great games like Galaxy and Brawl. It also has Wii Sports for those who are casual gamers. That leaves the Xbox 360. I don't know about you guys, but if I have a decent gaming PC, I'd rather play Mass Effect, Call of Duty, Left 4 Dead or any Valve game on a PC as it will run better on a decent PC (by todays standards) and MOUSE + keyboard destroy a controller. The only people who don't think this are the ones who've never played that many PC FPS's to begin with (I started on CS 1.6 so you should know where I'm coming from).

So that's it:

PS3 for exclusives

Wii for exclusives

PC for RPGs, RTS, and FPS

CyberRuler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CyberRuler
Member since 2006 • 789 Posts

To be honest unless you MUST haveHalo series games or Gears of War series games, the PC, Wii, and PS3 is the way to go...

If you get a good family PC, you could easily put a good graphics card and PSU in there and then it becomes a decent gaming PC. That just leaves the consoles. PS3 is worth getting for it's exclusives and the online is free. In addition, it's the best media extender since it supports more formats than the Wii and 360 AND it's a blu-ray player. Then you got the Wii that has it's own unique Nintendo branded line up of great games like Galaxy and Brawl. It also has Wii Sports for those who are casual gamers. That leaves the Xbox 360. I don't know about you guys, but if I have a decent gaming PC, I'd rather play Mass Effect, Call of Duty, Left 4 Dead or any Valve game on a PC as it will run better on a decent PC (by todays standards) and MOUSE + keyboard destroy a controller. The only people who don't think this are the ones who've never played that many PC FPS's to begin with (I started on CS 1.6 so you should know where I'm coming from).

So that's it:

PS3 for exclusives

Wii for exclusives

EwwFanboys

Got me there :P but in all honesty the 360 for most people would be better than a PC because unless you have pc gamer friends (or you play alone), chances are most gamers you know will own a 360 or a PS3. The PC may have better content, graphics, free online, user created content, and dev support, but my 360 is a cheap alternative that a lot of my friends have. I love knowing that I can pop in Gears of War 2 and always atleast have one friend playing so I won't have to play alone. Same goes for my PS3 when it comes to Killzone 2 or COD:WAW. I only know 2 PC gamers, and they are annoying and obnoxious and not exactly the type of people I would like to game with. Also, I personally hate using kb/m for gaming even though a lot of people love it.

But to get on topic, I own a Wii for the few good exclusives it has and so my younger brother and I can play non-violent games together, my 360 for exclusives and some multiplats, and my PS3 for exclusives and most multiplats. My PSP also gives me a lot of great games that I can play where ever I go. Sure, a gaming PC would be nice to have but I just don't have the money for it and I wouldn't have any friends to play with.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#25 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts
having owned 1 this gen and all three last gen i can see ur point.BUT ithink u mean contentment not fun. you can be content with 1 console.but having all 3 means more fun if u get fun games for it. i know ppl that only play cod games online so i know how u feel. but theres not a day i wished i had all consoles
EwwFanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 EwwFanboys

[QUOTE="EwwFanboys"]

To be honest unless you MUST haveHalo series games or Gears of War series games, the PC, Wii, and PS3 is the way to go...

So that's it:

PS3 for exclusives

Wii for exclusives

CyberRuler

Got me there :P but in all honesty the 360 for most people would be better than a PC because unless you have pc gamer friends (or you play alone), chances are most gamers you know will own a 360 or a PS3. The PC may have better content, graphics, free online, user created content, and dev support, but my 360 is a cheap alternative that a lot of my friends have. I love knowing that I can pop in Gears of War 2 and always atleast have one friend playing so I won't have to play alone. Same goes for my PS3 when it comes to Killzone 2 or COD:WAW. I only know 2 PC gamers, and they are annoying and obnoxious and not exactly the type of people I would like to game with. Also, I personally hate using kb/m for gaming even though a lot of people love it.

But to get on topic, I own a Wii for the few good exclusives it has and so my younger brother and I can play non-violent games together, my 360 for exclusives and some multiplats, and my PS3 for exclusives and most multiplats. My PSP also gives me a lot of great games that I can play where ever I go. Sure, a gaming PC would be nice to have but I just don't have the money for it and I wouldn't have any friends to play with.

yeah that's the thing. The Xbox 360's strength relies on the online users who play games with their friends and many people value that. For me though, I've met a lot of nice/cool people online playing some of the free rpgs or other types of games and because it's PC where it's way easier to communicate (because of the keyboard). The convo's and chats, usually always end up being more hilarious/interesting than if I were to play on xbox live with friends. The ironic thing about all of this is people claim to praise Xbox Live for it's features and I happen to not give a crap because I just want to play online and that's it. It's not even just me. I had 3 roomates last year and they played on live way more than I did. People across the hall played on live a lot too. We all NEVER use cross in-game chat or even care about chatting online with people. They just play the game and own noobs, lol. In fact, I don't even really hear people use the mic that much and when they do, they don't usually say anything worth hearing anyways. Anyways, I can see how people would value owning a 360, Wii, and PC over a PS3, Wii, and PC. It's clear though, that it's not the best combination for getting the best games.
mtron32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mtron32
Member since 2006 • 4432 Posts
I owned all current systems at one point. I sold the Wii because I never played it. I bought the PS3 when the 360 PROD'd on me, when the 360 came back, the PS3 started collecting dust. I purchased KZ2 a week ago and assumed it had online coop, but I was wrong. So alas the PS3 still sits there until Uncharted 2 and God of war 3 and then it'll be a full time blu ray player. Its a shame too because its not a bad system, but if you take 100 of my friends as an example, 10 of them have a PS3, out of the 10, maybe 3 use it online consistantly. So while on paper, there's an advantage to owning all three, in reality, you only have so much time to play games, at least I do. So when I play its usually a game I know I'll like or that my friends are playing lie street fighter 4 or left for dead. No one plays resistance or KZ anymore(not that they ever did), and we all stopped playing Halo3 mid summer 08.
WINDWAKER1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#28 WINDWAKER1
Member since 2003 • 3397 Posts

PS3 isn't about friends, it's about discipline.

Avatar image for videogamesdead1
videogamesdead1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 videogamesdead1
Member since 2009 • 63 Posts

Ok I don't get it, maybe it's just me but how do people own all 3 systems and get their moneys worth out of them.

I have a 360 and a Wii and the Wii never gets played anymore and has basically been a waste of $250

I've come to the conclusion that I'll never get a PS3 because of my 360. I have about 20 friends online that I know and play with all the time. I find myself playing a game and see they are on playing something else and I go join them because it is more fun to play with them. So if I got a PS3 I'd be wondering what my friends are doingand I know I'd go back to the 360cause that is were my friends are at.

I guess I'm just not gamer enough anymore cause I don't play single player games anymore, cause I get bored and want to play with my friends.

xxyetixx
if another system has some games u really want to play then why not buy it?
EwwFanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 EwwFanboys

I would love to see a comparison of the people who own Brawl, it's their main game (most played), and they haven't sold their Wii compared to those who don't own brawl and have sold their Wii.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17865 Posts
all platforms have good games that we wont see on the others (yes even the wii). all systems have their merit. however i think getting them all asap is a mistake..it definately has been for me. i have all 3 and my PC...but its really only my wii and PC that get used consistently. theres not much at the mo on the others that are getting my interest. next gen i will still get them all....but i think i will initally get nintys next console and a new PC and then wait a few years before picking up the others. that way the others will have built up a load of games that im interested in.
sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sargentbotk
Member since 2007 • 4224 Posts

Well...I my mom got my 360 for me on launch day. I bought my PS3 and Wii. The 360 is the system I play the most. The PS3 is usually in my brother's room since he plays it the most. The Wii is usually played by the whole family.

I'm not the only person buying or playing games for each console (only the 360). So yeah, that's how my family and I enjoy each console. So none of them are placed in the closet for months like most of you do with your Wii lol.

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#33 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

well if thats your view on it...

my view has always been

more games=more fun.

2-10-08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#34 2-10-08
Member since 2008 • 2775 Posts

I have all systems, so

1. If you don't own any one system, you're missing out.

2. PS3 multiplats are sickening. Worse graphics than 360? come on.

3. Free online is good

4. Super Smash Bros. is good.

LongZhiZi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LongZhiZi
Member since 2009 • 2453 Posts
I have to agree really. Buying more systems doesn't mean you have more games; it means you have LESS games. All the money you spend purchasing an extra console is money that could've gone to buy games on a system you already own. I think you should own two systems at most. I currently have three, but my Wii doesn't get much play time (but it's also so different that I don't mind keeping it around for a unique experience every six months). But if I had bought a 360 also, that would be either 5 PS3 games or 6 PC games that I wouldn't be able to play (assuming full price).
kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#36 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts
fun: you get to play all games not fun: kinda costy
aero250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37 aero250
Member since 2009 • 3613 Posts

It's fun because you get a chance of getting every game that comes out (not including region codes).

Yandere
Some people don't have the time.
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts

i have all 3 systems and a high end gaming pc

.....i haven't really touched any of the consoles since i built my pc. back when i just had the consoles, i enjoyed them all though

Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Videodogg
Member since 2002 • 12611 Posts

Today i watched a blu ray movie and played a little bit of LBP, Wii Sports Resort and Trials HD. You cant do that without owning all three systems, now can you?

jrhawk42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#40 jrhawk42
Member since 2003 • 12764 Posts

I don't have any friends, and a lot of free time. I don't own a wii because there's only a handful of games I'm interested in playing on it while the ps3/360 have at least 10+ exclusives I like not to mention multiplats.

Xbox360 - general gaming/online

ps3 - exclusives, fighting games

psp - media on the go

ds - strategy/puzzle games on the go

PC - Valve, Bethesda, RTS games, and exclusives (not to mention all the media/tech stuff I do).

OPuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 OPuniverse
Member since 2009 • 1943 Posts

[QUOTE="CyberRuler"]

[QUOTE="EwwFanboys"]

So that's it:

PS3 for exclusives

Wii for exclusives

EwwFanboys

yeah that's the thing. The Xbox 360's strength relies on the online users who play games with their friends and many people value that. For me though, I've met a lot of nice/cool people online playing some of the free rpgs or other types of games and because it's PC where it's way easier to communicate (because of the keyboard). The convo's and chats, usually always end up being more hilarious/interesting than if I were to play on xbox live with friends. The ironic thing about all of this is people claim to praise Xbox Live for it's features and I happen to not give a crap because I just want to play online and that's it. It's not even just me. I had 3 roomates last year and they played on live way more than I did. People across the hall played on live a lot too. We all NEVER use cross in-game chat or even care about chatting online with people. They just play the game and own noobs, lol. In fact, I don't even really hear people use the mic that much and when they do, they don't usually say anything worth hearing anyways. Anyways, I can see how people would value owning a 360, Wii, and PC over a PS3, Wii, and PC. It's clear though, that it's not the best combination for getting the best games.

It is not clear mate because BEST combination is depend on the users. Some people want 360 games more than ps3, some want ps3 games more than 360, and vice versa.That's why we have opinions. m/kb and controllers are also opinion. i like the feel of a controller better. I have a gaming rig and guess what? some of the games i wanted to play arent on the pc, thats when the 360 comes in.

Onto topic, owning all systems is fun cuz u wont be missing out anything. The Downside is, it's hard to find time and split the time with each system. I got 360/pc and most of my time go toward the 360. I go on pc for games such as cod, tf2, all those valve games. 360 for exclusive and rpgs.

EwwFanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 EwwFanboys

[QUOTE="EwwFanboys"][QUOTE="CyberRuler"]

OPuniverse

It is not clear mate because BEST combination is depend on the users. Some people want 360 games more than ps3, some want ps3 games more than 360, and vice versa.That's why we have opinions. m/kb and controllers are also opinion. i like the feel of a controller better. I have a gaming rig and guess what? some of the games i wanted to play arent on the pc, thats when the 360 comes in.

You're just being vague and not being specific at all in regards to the best combination. Which big 360 games would you miss out on other than Halo, Gears, if you owned a decent gaming PC, PS3, and a Wii?

OPuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 OPuniverse

[QUOTE="OPuniverse"][QUOTE="EwwFanboys"] yeah that's the thing. The Xbox 360's strength relies on the online users who play games with their friends and many people value that. For me though, I've met a lot of nice/cool people online playing some of the free rpgs or other types of games and because it's PC where it's way easier to communicate (because of the keyboard). The convo's and chats, usually always end up being more hilarious/interesting than if I were to play on xbox live with friends. The ironic thing about all of this is people claim to praise Xbox Live for it's features and I happen to not give a crap because I just want to play online and that's it. It's not even just me. I had 3 roomates last year and they played on live way more than I did. People across the hall played on live a lot too. We all NEVER use cross in-game chat or even care about chatting online with people. They just play the game and own noobs, lol. In fact, I don't even really hear people use the mic that much and when they do, they don't usually say anything worth hearing anyways. Anyways, I can see how people would value owning a 360, Wii, and PC over a PS3, Wii, and PC. It's clear though, that it's not the best combination for getting the best games.EwwFanboys

You're just being vague and not being specific at all in regards to the best combination. Which big 360 games would you miss out on other than Halo, Gears, if you owned a decent gaming PC, PS3, and a Wii?

umm i own a 360/pc. You can look at my gamertag right now, 4 of those are not on the pc.
djsifer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 djsifer01
Member since 2005 • 7238 Posts
Its great to be able to play what ever game you want.
Melee_Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Melee_Penguin
Member since 2007 • 82 Posts

Because it is.

Personally, I play my PC more than my 360, PSP, or the Wii

My wife plays her PC more than her PS3, DS. or the Wii

With gamefly we usually get to play any game that we're even remotely interested in without having to outright purchase it and be disappointed. If it's a game that we're definitely going to be intersted in GTA IV, Fallout 3, Forza 3, CoD MW2 just to name a few for myself and God of War 3, FF XIII, Splinter Cell, Monster Hunter for the wife then we'll just buy it.

The Wii is just a fun system to have, I can't count the times that instead of going out for dinner before a movie or a show/event the wife and I will play Brawl or SMG or Mario Kart. If we have friends over to visit the fun multiplies with the Wii.

The 360/PS3 are more for personal gaming and even multiplayer gaming with people round the country/world. Not as easy to pick up and just have fun like the Wii.

The DS and PSP are for plane rides or layovers or even road trips. My wife loves her Pink DS Lite...now if only Polyphony would get GT on the PSP already.

I don't even need to explan PC gaming, it's just awesome.

We have decided that we'll wait for the next Playstation and Xbox consoles because this generation has taken quite awhile for MS and Sony to figure out what they actually want to sell. Ninty hit the nail on the head; a game system that's fun to play, easy to enjoy with no X, Y, or Z console steps. Just one console.

EwwFanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 EwwFanboys
[QUOTE="EwwFanboys"]

[QUOTE="OPuniverse"] It is not clear mate because BEST combination is depend on the users. Some people want 360 games more than ps3, some want ps3 games more than 360, and vice versa.That's why we have opinions. m/kb and controllers are also opinion. i like the feel of a controller better. I have a gaming rig and guess what? some of the games i wanted to play arent on the pc, thats when the 360 comes in.OPuniverse

umm i own a 360/pc. You can look at my gamertag right now, 4 of those are not on the pc.

I said which BIG games would you miss out? The point I'm trying to make is that the PS3 + PC gives you more quality than a Xbox 360 + PC. But, for those who value playing on Xbox Live with friends, it's understandable that they'd want the 360 + PC combination.
Night-Wolf93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Night-Wolf93
Member since 2006 • 1260 Posts

Its great to be able to play what ever game you want. djsifer01
yes it is great to play any game you want cause u never be bored :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#48 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
Because it's never a dull moment when you've got all 3. Always got games coming out, always got something to look forward to. It's great having it all.
OPuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 OPuniverse

[QUOTE="OPuniverse"][QUOTE="EwwFanboys"]

EwwFanboys

I said which BIG games would you miss out? The point I'm trying to make is that the PS3 + PC gives you more quality than a Xbox 360 + PC. But, for those who value playing on Xbox Live with friends, it's understandable that they'd want the 360 + PC combination.

again you did not understand, PS3 + PC or 360+PC, which given out better quality is fully base on the user opinions. And you ask me which BIG games I would be missing out on the systems i own right? So I answered "look at my gamertag right now, 4 of those are not on the pc." Those to me are some of the BIG GAMES that i would be missing out if i don't have a 360 and owning only a pc.

Gusslefuss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#50 Gusslefuss
Member since 2008 • 55 Posts

PS3 isn't about friends, it's about discipline.

WINDWAKER1

I lol'd.

Anyways, owning all the systems would be AWESOME if I had a lot of money. I would love a 360 and a Wii (for some games, not many), but it's hard to come up with enough money to buy games for all of them. My PS3, DS and PSP keep me broke enough!