How come 2k7 isn't coming to Wii or Gamecube?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

redban2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 redban2
Member since 2006 • 496 Posts
The darn thing is coming to Playstation 2, X-Box 1, and even the Game Boy Advance.

Can you believe it...coming to GameBoyAdvance, but not to Cube or Wii?

I'm so pissed at it. Now I've got no baseball game to play this year. (And I mean real baseball games. Not no Wii Sports or Mario Baseball stuff.)

I'm not forking money on a PS3 or 360 just for a baseball game.(No matter how bad I love MLB games)

Can anyone explain why 2ksports is being such an idiot?
whoisryanmack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 whoisryanmack
Member since 2006 • 7675 Posts

The darn thing is coming to Playstation 2, X-Box 1, and even the Game Boy Advance.

I'm so pissed at it. Now I've got no baseball game to play this year. (And I mean real baseball games. Not no Wii Sports or Mario Baseball stuff.)

I'm not forking money on a PS3 or 360 just for a baseball game.(No matter how bad I love MLB games)

redban2

you should have thought about this before buying a ninty system..

DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 DXGreat1_HGL
Member since 2003 • 7543 Posts

redban2

They pretty much stop supporting GC last gen because of poor sales and vowed never to support a Nintendo machine again. I agree, it is a bit short sighted...

Vampyronight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Vampyronight
Member since 2002 • 3933 Posts
Perhaps if sheep would actually buy good sports games, they'd release it. Last gen, nobody bought the 2k series of games (despite being superior to EAs offerings). Don't see why they should waste the time developing all new versions for the Wii.
Huxley_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Huxley_00
Member since 2006 • 1309 Posts
the sales were so terrible that it wasn't worth it to put it on those systems.. that's what I heard at least
Huxley_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Huxley_00
Member since 2006 • 1309 Posts
[QUOTE="Vampyronight"]Perhaps if sheep would actually buy good sports games, they'd release it. Last gen, nobody bought the 2k series of games (despite being superior to EAs offerings). Don't see why they should waste the time developing all new versions for the Wii.

exactly
Avatar image for NoFanboyzPlease
NoFanboyzPlease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NoFanboyzPlease
Member since 2007 • 266 Posts
Nintendo doesnt want another last gen port. 08 is coming out for wii. Also a game name the bigs is coming out soon from 2k.
redban2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 redban2

[QUOTE="redban2"]The darn thing is coming to Playstation 2, X-Box 1, and even the Game Boy Advance.

whoisryanmack

you should have thought about this before buying a ninty system..

Why?...I want to get Zelda, Mario, Smash Bros, AND a realistic baseball game. It wasn't a problem with the N64 and Gamecube(before now that is).
HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts

Nintendo doesnt want another last gen port. 08 is coming out for wii. Also a game name the bigs is coming out soon from 2k. NoFanboyzPlease

Thank you for saying it first

too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 too_much_eslim
Member since 2006 • 10727 Posts
Because wii isn't next gen lawl.j/k I dunno 2k never really supported nintendo consoles with sports. the sad thing the wii is not really a good console for sport fans. All it has is madden. without nba live or nba 2k the wii will not do as well as nintendo fanboys think.
Thug_Pikachu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Thug_Pikachu
Member since 2006 • 4725 Posts
because whoever makes the 2k series, gave up on GC after 2k3 which I have BTW. sheep dont buy good sports games .
redban2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 redban2
Nintendo doesnt want another last gen port. 08 is coming out for wii. Also a game name the bigs is coming out soon from 2k. NoFanboyzPlease
Last gen port?....Do you know what your talking about? 08 is coming out next year. That has no relevance right now. The Bigs is probably going to be released when the baseball season is over.
Avatar image for Hammerofjustice
Hammerofjustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Hammerofjustice
Member since 2006 • 2685 Posts
because whoever makes the 2k series, gave up on GC after 2k3 which I have BTW. sheep dont buy good sports games . Thug_Pikachu
I thought you were a sheep/ M$ fanboy?
Tristam22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Tristam22
Member since 2006 • 1598 Posts
[QUOTE="Thug_Pikachu"]because whoever makes the 2k series, gave up on GC after 2k3 which I have BTW. sheep dont buy good sports games . Hammerofjustice

He's pure lemming.
redban2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 redban2
because whoever makes the 2k series, gave up on GC after 2k3 which I have BTW. sheep dont buy good sports games . Thug_Pikachu
But last year cube owners got 2k6. Why can't give us 2k7?
NoFanboyzPlease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 NoFanboyzPlease
[QUOTE="NoFanboyzPlease"]Nintendo doesnt want another last gen port. 08 is coming out for wii. Also a game name the bigs is coming out soon from 2k. redban2
Last gen port?....Do you know what your talking about? 08 is coming out next year. That has no relevance right now. The Bigs is probably going to be released when the baseball season is over.

Do you know what your talking about?
NRGCDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NRGCDS
Member since 2005 • 1470 Posts

redban2
They will put 2ksports on the wii it will be 2008 ones 2k is working on it
chicken008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 chicken008
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts
GBA, but no Wii?.GC is dead..GBA will soon be dead..why do DS version?
SCV84_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SCV84_basic
Member since 2003 • 1328 Posts

Perhaps if sheep would actually buy good sports games, they'd release it. Last gen, nobody bought the 2k series of games (despite being superior to EAs offerings). Don't see why they should waste the time developing all new versions for the Wii.Vampyronight

I have to call Bullshot here...

I bought NFL 2K3 for the GameCube last gen and it was an absolute steaming pile compared to Madden 2002 or 2004 or even the NFL Street games for that matter. Everyone has different tastes I guess, but the lack of 2k games will have no impact on me, since I don't think I'll want to take a chance on another anytime soon.

:evil:

redban2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 redban2
[QUOTE="redban2"]The darn thing is coming to Playstation 2, X-Box 1, and even the Game Boy Advance.

NRGCDS

Ok...I'm glad to know that. But that's next year. Why can't they give Nintendo system owners a baseball game this year?
Firelore29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Firelore29
Member since 2007 • 4158 Posts

[QUOTE="Thug_Pikachu"]because whoever makes the 2k series, gave up on GC after 2k3 which I have BTW. sheep dont buy good sports games . Hammerofjustice

Oh Lord he's the biggest Lemming fanboy on system wars.

too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 too_much_eslim
Member since 2006 • 10727 Posts
[QUOTE="NRGCDS"][QUOTE="redban2"]The darn thing is coming to Playstation 2, X-Box 1, and even the Game Boy Advance.

redban2

Ok...I'm glad to know that. But that's next year. Why can't they give Nintendo system owners a baseball game this year?

because it is not the next gen lawl. it can't handle the power of baseball, but gba can lawl.
redban2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 redban2
[QUOTE="redban2"][QUOTE="NRGCDS"][QUOTE="redban2"]The darn thing is coming to Playstation 2, X-Box 1, and even the Game Boy Advance.

too_much_eslim

because it is not the next gen lawl. it can't handle the power of baseball, but gba can lawl.

What is "lawl?
NoFanboyzPlease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NoFanboyzPlease
[QUOTE="NRGCDS"][QUOTE="redban2"]The darn thing is coming to Playstation 2, X-Box 1, and even the Game Boy Advance.

redban2

The Bigs is coming out this year. It's from 2k.
redban2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 redban2
[QUOTE="redban2"][QUOTE="NRGCDS"][QUOTE="redban2"]The darn thing is coming to Playstation 2, X-Box 1, and even the Game Boy Advance.

NoFanboyzPlease

The Bigs is coming out this year. It's from 2k.

The Bigs is an arcade style game that's likely to be released in Q4. When the baseball season is at it's end. That's no fun.
Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts
Xbox 1 is still getting games? And the Gamecube isn't? Wow...
redban2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 redban2
[QUOTE="redban2"][QUOTE="NoFanboyzPlease"]Nintendo doesnt want another last gen port. 08 is coming out for wii. Also a game name the bigs is coming out soon from 2k. NoFanboyzPlease

Do you know what your talking about?

Yes, I do. 2k7 is not a "Last gen. port". It's a brand new game. Being released on the Ps3 and X-box 360, along with all the other ones. Except for Cube and Wii. I know what I'm talking about. You don't.