Hellblade 2 Score prediction time

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Saint-George

Poll Hellblade 2 Score prediction time (81 votes)

9-10 21%
7-8 57%
5-6 22%

With less than a week to Go for the best looking Game ever Hellblade 2 releases on Xbox,Xbox Gamepass and Xbox Gamepass for PC.

The sequel to the Highly rated Hellblade (which still stands toe to toe with graphically with today's offerings and boasts some of the best Audio) is Available on the 21st of May.

After plenty of trailers showing pretty much the same thing over and over..the time has come to throw your own opinion out the window and guess the score the game will live or die on here at GS.

Feel free to add your meta score....but keep in mind GS trumps it Here.

8-10

85 meta

• 
Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#251 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70414 Posts

@kvallyx: You continue to enjoy.👍

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#252 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6206 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: Its a shit game that will have its developer closed by MS. What is the range of scores for a shit game? 50-69.

Your words you cannot deny it.

WRONG AGAIN.

I've got plenty more statements u are wrong on if u want to carry on.

6/10 is literally the center between 50 and 69🤭Now you see how accurate my predictions are, i hope i get more respect from you.

If only you said GameSpot and not Metacritic

Took longer than I thought you would to try that one.

But your words again picked Metacritic.

WRONG again.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#253 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39712 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:
@hardwenzen said:
@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: Its a shit game that will have its developer closed by MS. What is the range of scores for a shit game? 50-69.

WRONG AGAIN.

6/10 is literally the center between 50 and 69🤭Now you see how accurate my predictions are, i hope i get more respect from you.

WRONG again.

When i say something, its usually for everything, gs, meta and the rest. You need to improve your attention just so you could listen better.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 Pedro

Makes bet, loses and backpedals. Sounds golden to me.🙃

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 tdkmillsy
@hardwenzen said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@hardwenzen said:
@tdkmillsy said:

WRONG AGAIN.

WRONG again.

When i say something, its usually for everything, gs, meta and the rest. You need to improve your attention just so you could listen better.

lame try

You picked metacritic alone

You actually had loads of chances to change your mind and you didn't.

The bet was on metacritic

YOU ARE WRONG.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:
@hardwenzen said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@hardwenzen said:
@tdkmillsy said:

WRONG AGAIN.

WRONG again.

lame try

YOU ARE WRONG.

Your picture proves how right i am.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 tdkmillsy

@hardwenzen said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@hardwenzen said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@hardwenzen said:

WRONG again.

lame try

YOU ARE WRONG.

WRONG AGAIN

no matter what or how hard you try the bet was their clear for all to see.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:
@hardwenzen said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@hardwenzen said:
@tdkmillsy said:

WRONG again.

lame try

YOU ARE WRONG.

WRONG AGAIN

no matter what or how hard you try the bet was their clear for all to see.

Don't lie to me, nothing is clear to you.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 227

#259 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17910 Posts
@hardwenzen said:
@BassMan said:

OK, fixed the blur/chromatic aberration. There are new commands to enter into Engine.ini

r.NT.Lens.Distortion.Intensity=0

r.NT.Lens.Distortion.Stretch=0

r.NT.Lens.ChromaticAberration.Intensity=0

r.NT.DOF.RotationalBokeh=0

r.NT.DOF.NTBokehTransform=0

r.FilmGrain=0

The game looks stunning now. Dunno, WTF the devs were thinking with that nasty blur ruining the graphics.

Stop being a lazy ass hermit, and post some pictures.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 hardwenzen  Online

@BassMan said:
@hardwenzen said:
@BassMan said:

OK, fixed the blur/chromatic aberration. There are new commands to enter into Engine.ini

r.NT.Lens.Distortion.Intensity=0

r.NT.Lens.Distortion.Stretch=0

r.NT.Lens.ChromaticAberration.Intensity=0

r.NT.DOF.RotationalBokeh=0

r.NT.DOF.NTBokehTransform=0

r.FilmGrain=0

The game looks stunning now. Dunno, WTF the devs were thinking with that nasty blur ruining the graphics.

Stop being a lazy ass hermit, and post some pictures.

While it looks good graphically, could you do anything else but walk in a straight line until you reach that anus looking hole?

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 BassMan

@hardwenzen: You know the game has light puzzles, minimal exploration, and some combat. This type of game is more about the narrative experience and there is some cool and weird shit in it like in Alan Wake 2, which is also very impressive technically. The game is not that bad and I think the GS score for this one is more in line with what the first game should have received. I gave the first game a 6/10.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 hardwenzen  Online

@BassMan said:

@hardwenzen: You know the game has light puzzles, minimal exploration, and some combat. This type of game is more about the narrative experience and there is some cool and weird shit in it like in Alan Wake 2, which is also very impressive technically. The game is not that bad and I think the GS score for this one is more in line with what the first game should have received. I gave the first game a 6/10.

Yes, i am aware about simpleton puzzles and exploration. For this game to be good, they should've built it the same way gow2018 and Ragnarok was built. Semi linear but still plenty of exploration and such. But because they were building a game for a renting service, of course they put zero effort into it.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#263 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10557 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

@Macutchi: There’s a story recap at the start of this game so it’s not necessary to have played the first game.

🫡

@Pedro said:

The story recap is more interesting than playing the game.😏

at least i'll get 5-10 mins of enjoyment out of it lol

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6723 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Is this all they’ve been working on for 7 years? A 5 hour game???

Where are you getting your information from?

How do you says it solid? oh rekt.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By BassMan
@hardwenzen said:
@BassMan said:

Yes, i am aware about simpleton puzzles and exploration. For this game to be good, they should've built it the same way gow2018 and Ragnarok was built. Semi linear but still plenty of exploration and such. But because they were building a game for a renting service, of course they put zero effort into it.

Maybe if you use that rental service to play the game and enjoy it for what it is instead of wasting time on here bitching and complaining about stupid shit, you would be better off. This game is enjoyable for its presentation alone. The first game was similar and was not built for GP. You expecting something vastly different in the sequel is on you.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 hardwenzen  Online

@BassMan said:
@hardwenzen said:
@BassMan said:

Maybe if you use that rental service to play the game and enjoy it for what it is instead of wasting time on here bitching and complaining about stupid shit, you would be better off. This game is enjoyable for it's presentation alone. The first game was similar and was not built for GP. You expecting something vastly different in the sequel is on you.

Not expecting, i know MS studios can't achieve what Sony is doing, but that doesn't mean that i can't imagine the game being built properly, and not be released in a tech demo state.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8411 Posts
@BassMan said:

it's fairly amusing to see some people walking the tightrope of trying to downplay this one while also trying to justify their documented hype for the original.. (y'know back when it was a PlayStation exclusive and was receiving tons of critical praise)..

as i said before, i replayed the original last week to refresh myself and this is just the same game with a much bigger budget for visuals and mo-cap.. the "gameplay" is basically the same and the narrative experience has taken on an additional layer for me due to the current setting (no spoilers)..

basically either you like this kind of game or you don't (justifiably so because this is definitely a niche experience).. but seeing the flipflop in some folks in the gaming community (media included) is interesting to say the least..

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 hardwenzen  Online

@Antwan3K: Look at Sony movie games like gow and TLOU2, they offer a ton of quality gameplay. Then you look at this, and you wonder if they forgot to add any gameplay to this thing.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By hardwenzen  Online

I am thinking of helping out the green team and its desperate fans, and take gamepass for a month just to play through this thing. Should i help them?

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By Antwan3K
@hardwenzen said:

@Antwan3K: Look at Sony movie games like gow and TLOU2, they offer a ton of quality gameplay. Then you look at this, and you wonder if they forgot to add any gameplay to this thing.

i never really agreed with those being called "movie games".. having played those IPs, they are action/adventure games with light rpg and/or stealth elements.. the moment-to-moment action is the focus of those games, though the story does carry it's own over the course of the experience.. the primary criticism would be Sony has relied too heavily on that formula in the past generation or so..

by comparison, Hellblade and Hellblade II are indeed "movie games" with a heavy emphasis on narrative and atmosphere above all else.. the combat and puzzles are just there to break up the narrative at periodic points..

but hopefully you know the difference and are just trolling (as usual).. if you actually don't know the difference, that's just sad..

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By BassMan
@Antwan3K said:
@BassMan said:

it's fairly amusing to see some people walking the tightrope of trying to downplay this one while also trying to justify their documented hype for the original.. (y'know back when it was a PlayStation exclusive and was receiving tons of critical praise)..

as i said before, i replayed the original last week to refresh myself and this is just the same game with a much bigger budget for visuals and mo-cap. the "gameplay" is basically the same and the narrative experience has taken on an additional layer for me due to the current setting (no spoilers)..

basically either you like this kind of game or you don't (justifiably so because this is definitely a niche experience).. but seeing the flipflop in some folks in the gaming community (media included) is interesting to say the least..

People love to hype shit and build bullshit narratives. I see through gimmicks, hype, bullshit and just tell it like it is. I am someone who actually enjoys "walking simulators" like SOMA, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Everybody Has Gone to the Rapture, etc.. Not every game has to have crazy gameplay and be super epic to be enjoyable. It is good to have a diverse taste in games and enjoy different experiences. Heck, I just came off of finishing Turbo Overkill yesterday, a fast paced FPS game with potato graphics and a heavy gameplay focus to this slow paced technical marvel that is Hellblade 2. Both are vastly different and enjoyable. Gotta switch it up and experience different games, otherwise gaming becomes stale and less enjoyable.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 Antwan3K

@BassMan said:
@Antwan3K said:
@BassMan said:

as i said before, i replayed the original last week to refresh myself and this is just the same game with a much bigger budget for visuals and mo-cap. the "gameplay" is basically the same and the narrative experience has taken on an additional layer for me due to the current setting (no spoilers)..

People love to hype shit and build bullshit narratives. I see through gimmicks, hype, bullshit and just tell it like it is. I am someone who actually enjoys "walking simulators" like SOMA, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Everybody Has Gone to the Rapture, etc.. Not every game has to have crazy gameplay and be super epic to be enjoyable. It is good to have a diverse taste in games and enjoy different experiences. Heck, I just came off of finishing Turbo Overkill yesterday, a fast paced FPS game with potato graphics and a heavy gameplay focus to this slow paced technical marvel that is Hellblade 2. Both are vastly different and enjoyable. Gotta switch it up and experience different games, otherwise gaming becomes stale and less enjoyable.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 BassMan

Yup, this game is sexy.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 hardwenzen  Online

@Antwan3K said:
@hardwenzen said:

i never really agreed with those being called "movie games".. having played those IPs, they are action/adventure games with light rpg and/or stealth elements.. the moment-to-moment action is the focus of those games, though the story does carry it's own over the course of the experience.. the primary criticism would be Sony has relied too heavily on that formula in the past generation or so..

by comparison, Hellblade and Hellblade II are indeed "movie games" with a heavy emphasis on narrative and atmosphere above all else.. the combat and puzzles are just there to break up the narrative at periodic points..

but hopefully you know the difference and are just trolling (as usual).. if you actually don't know the difference, that's just sad..

You're such a boring lemming. You were supposed to follow the herd, and repeat what they're saying.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 hardwenzen  Online

I gotta admit, i am kinda frustrated knowing that this game looks better than anything on my ps5. Of course, not the blurry ass X version, but the real version, the pc one.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#276 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16019 Posts

RIP Ninja Theory. Don't think game will even chart in Xbox top 50 games and the only people hyping this game up on twitter is lemmings engaged in console wars.

Seeing a pattern though, everybody talking about how pretty the game is but nobody talking is it a good game to play LOL!

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 above_average
Member since 2021 • 1639 Posts
@hardwenzen said:

I gotta admit, i am kinda frustrated knowing that this game looks better than anything on my ps5. Of course, not the blurry ass X version, but the real version, the pc one.

You'll have to wait til Death Stranding 2 but get a game 100x better in every aspect while at minimum graphics on par but arguably superior to than this linear, 30fps, forced letter box, walking sim, demo named HB2

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Antwan3K

@above_average said:
@hardwenzen said:

You'll have to wait til Death Stranding 2 but get a game 100x better in every aspect while at minimum graphics on par but arguably superior to than this linear, 30fps, forced letter box, walking sim, demo named HB2

[...]

when is Death Stranding 2 releasing?..

i may try to finish up the original before the sequel is available..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 Pedro

I see Hellblade's 2 graphics got the usual suspects triggered.😂

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44549 Posts

Am really enjoying the game so far. Graphics are gorgeous, especially the faces and animations of them. Seeing wide eyes dart around on a zoomed in shot really evokes the fear that the character is experiencing. Some really cool effects going on in the game as well. Combat is simple just like the first game but I enjoy it well enough. Has a pretty “meaty” feel to it. Atmosphere is fantastic and like the narration of the game and the voices Senua hears. Wouldn’t mind getting a pair of headphones for this game just to experience that aspect of it better.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45494 Posts

@Archangel3371: thinking about doing the headphones too

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Archangel3371  Online

@SolidGame_basic: Seems like they’d be very cool for this game.

vgmkyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#283 vgmkyle
Member since 2004 • 8708 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

Am really enjoying the game so far. Graphics are gorgeous, especially the faces and animations of them. Seeing wide eyes dart around on a zoomed in shot really evokes the fear that the character is experiencing. Some really cool effects going on in the game as well. Combat is simple just like the first game but I enjoy it well enough. Has a pretty “meaty” feel to it. Atmosphere is fantastic and like the narration of the game and the voices Senua hears. Wouldn’t mind getting a pair of headphones for this game just to experience that aspect of it better.

The problem is that she feels like a movie character, not a video game character. Maybe that's just a misconception or false feelings, but I do not like this game and would like to see Microsoft pull out video games like: Fable, Perfect Dark, Banjo-Kazooie, Conker; stuff we hear about all the time but never actually see.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 hardwenzen  Online

@Antwan3K said:
@above_average said:
@hardwenzen said:

[...]

Stop playing Sony games. They are ours, not yours.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 Archangel3371  Online

@vgmkyle: Well you can only feel how you feel but personally I don’t really see it as an issue myself. For me it’s all about feeling a connection with the character whether that be a “movie character” or “game character”.

As for other games, I’d certainly like to see those as well. At least Fable, Perfect Dark, and Banjo-Kazooie. Never cared for Conker.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11270 Posts

Nice to see people are enjoying the game on Steam judging by the peak CCU. 😨

Starfield: 330k

Halo MCC: 161k

Forza Horizon 5: 81k

Age of Empires IV: 73k

Sea of Thieves: 66k

Flight Simulator: 61k

Forza Horizon 4: 40k

Ori and the Will of the Wisps: 34k

Grounded: 32k

State of Decay 2: 22k

Gears Tactics: 7k

Psychonauts 2: 7k

Hi-Fi RUSH: 6k

Redfall: 6k

A Plague Tale Requiem: 5k

Forza Motorsport: 4k

Hellblade 2: 4k

Tell Me Why: 1k

Pentiment: 1k

YIKES! Seriously though, I think they charged WAY too much for this game

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 hardwenzen  Online

$19.99 for what you're getting is fair. This is usually the price of a benchmark sold to you to stress your pc.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 BassMan

@vgmkyle said:
@Archangel3371 said:

The problem is that she feels like a movie character, not a video game character. Maybe that's just a misconception or false feelings, but I do not like this game and would like to see Microsoft pull out video games like: Fable, Perfect Dark, Banjo-Kazooie, Conker; stuff we hear about all the time but never actually see.

WTF is a movie character? There is the Super Mario Bros movie... is Mario a movie character or a game character?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin: Going through all that trouble of finding play counts and typing it up is more Yikes that you realize.😂

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20242 Posts

I think I'm either half way done or almost done but I prefer the first one so far. Not much improvement to the sequel except for visuals which seem inconsistent at times. But it's not a 6 though.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 Antwan3K

@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:
@above_average said:
@hardwenzen said:

[...]

my Steam account disagrees..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 Pedro

@Zero_epyon said:

I think I'm either half way done or almost done but I prefer the first one so far. Not much improvement to the sequel except for visuals which seem inconsistent at times. But it's not a 6 though.

What would be your rating?

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6723 Posts

@sakaixx:

"Seeing a pattern though, everybody talking about how pretty the game is but nobody talking is it a good game to play LOL!"

Holy shit dude you just described every cow and Sony game in existence on SW 🤣🤣🤣

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Going through all that trouble of finding play counts and typing it up is more Yikes that you realize.😂

Nope. It's copied and pasted. Worth it for sure to see you get triggered at it 🤣🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

Nope. It's copied and pasted. Worth it for sure to see you get triggered at it 🤣🤣

Pasted it from where?🤔

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

Pasted it from where?🤔

Era. Why are you defending the game, o' triggered one?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By Pedro
@BenjaminBanklin said:

You seem to be confusing me making fun of your obsession to defending the game.😂

You confirm your obsession with the game is not limited to this forum.🤭

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

You seem to be confusing me making fun of your obsession to defending the game.😂

You confirm your obsession with the game is not limited to this forum.🤭

"I must defend this thing I hate from the COWS. It might be a lame ass game... but it's MY lame ass game. Stand united, my lemmings!"

🤣🤣🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By Pedro
@BenjaminBanklin said:

"I must defend this thing I hate from the COWS. It might be a lame ass game... but it's MY lame ass game. Stand united, my lemmings!"

🤣🤣🤣

There we go. The looney behavior you are known for but you are desperately trying to project it on me.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 hardwenzen  Online

@Antwan3K said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:
@above_average said:
@hardwenzen said:

[...]

my Steam account disagrees..

Shows how desperate for games you lems are.