Have WE ALL come to TERMS that 360 CLEARLY is better then PS3 this gen???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sloppy_Joe07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sloppy_Joe07
Member since 2007 • 37 Posts

Mybe not relaibitly wise becuase yes the 360 has had to work some kinks out and plans to be much more relaible when the 65mm chips hit soon.

But have we are come to TERMS as a WHOLE the 360 clearly SMOKES the PS3 in terms of GAMES and GRAPHICS and Online.

I mean put your fanboy aside and just come to grips with reality becuase no matter how much Sony kicked ass last gen the hard cold TRUTH is the 360 kicks MAJOR ASS this gen.

So fanboy aside what do you guys say can we come to grips finaly and all agree that the 360 is clearly the better GAMERS PLATFORM all around and is by far the developers platform of choice.

Things that really HURT Sony and PS3.

Crazy Ken dragging his feet on exclusives really messed Sony up BIGTIME. Also The Price is just RETARDED and we all know it. PS2 yes was the king of the causal systems why because it was CHEAP and had a TON of games. Now PS3 is FREAKING Expensive and has far fewer games and worst versions of multiplats at that. And world of mouth has spread and the Casuels are not as DUMB as Sony had thought.

And PSN and all the filmware updates is just dragging along to slow and far to little and far to often of updates. It's put a bad taste in gamers mouths after being accustomed to Xbox Live.

So AGAIN can we all just come to GRIPS that the 360 is clearly become the Gamers and Developers system of CHOICE this gen.

asdasd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 asdasd
Member since 2005 • 4464 Posts

Umm.. Nope

How bout we make conclusions after the gen is over.

Sloppy_Joe07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Sloppy_Joe07

Umm.. Nope

How bout we make conclusions after the gen is over.

asdasd

Ok well fine lets just forsay Sony makes a MIRACLE HUGE comeback and wins this gen and developers go back to Sony being King in a few years.

But do you agree that right now this is not the case at all. And is a HUGE LONGSHOT for Sony to make this kind of comeback after the amount of damage that has been done.

uchia123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 uchia123
Member since 2006 • 226 Posts

I will make my decision after E3. If Sony has nothing, then Microsoft wins. Bottom line.

Avatar image for XenogearsMaster
XenogearsMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 XenogearsMaster
Member since 2007 • 3175 Posts

It has to be at E3. Sony has to show everything they've been hiding.

gamergeekgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gamergeekgeek
Member since 2006 • 3395 Posts
agreed. ps3 is just...sad
Sloppy_Joe07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sloppy_Joe07

XenogearsMaster

I mean really though there is no indication of them hiding that much.

I mean we will see MGS4 trailers and KillZone2 footage maybe a demo and then there is FF13 but really not much else in the making that we don't already know about.

I mean yeah there is Uncharted and a few others but is there really anything that we can say is going to say i gotta have that PS3 after E3 after seeing all the greatness that MS will show that will at very least equel what Sony shows. I mean Halo 3 Mass Effect Bioshock Fable 2 I mean at worst MS will be on par with Sony at E3 and more then likely be better then what Sony shows.

mazdero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mazdero
Member since 2002 • 1754 Posts

Mybe not relaibitly wise becuase yes the 360 has had to work some kinks out and plans to be much more relaible when the 65mm chips hit soon.

But have we are come to TERMS as a WHOLE the 360 clearly SMOKES the PS3 in terms of GAMES and GRAPHICS and Online.

I mean put your fanboy aside and just come to grips with reality becuase no matter how much Sony kicked ass last gen the hard cold TRUTH is the 360 kicks MAJOR ASS this gen.

So fanboy aside what do you guys say can we come to grips finaly and all agree that the 360 is clearly the better GAMERS PLATFORM all around and is by far the developers platform of choice.

Crazy Ken dragging his feet on exclusives really messed Sony up BIGTIME. Also The Price is just RETARDED and we all know it. PS2 yes was the king of the causal systems why because it was CHEAP and had a TON of games. Now PS3 is FREAKING Expensive and has far fewer games and worst versions of multiplats at that. And world of mouth has spread and the Casuels are not as DUMB as Sony had thought.

And PSN and all the filmware updates is just dragging along to slow and far to little and far to often of updates. It's put a bad taste in gamers mouths after being accustomed to Xbox Live.

So AGAIN can we all just come to GRIPS that the 360 is clearly become the Gamers and Developers system of CHOICE this gen.

Sloppy_Joe07

ummm, how about no. You clearly do not own a PS3. Can you come to grips that PS3 isn't going anywhere and that this gen just started? What do you win if some people agree with you? Is microsoft going to give you free games for the life of the 360 if you post nonsense like this? Have you nothing better to do? Fanboys get more and more desperate as this gen wears on.

asdasd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 asdasd
Member since 2005 • 4464 Posts
[QUOTE="XenogearsMaster"]

Sloppy_Joe07

I mean we will see MGS4 trailers and KillZone2 footage maybe a demo and then there is FF13 but really not much else in the making that we don't already know about.

I mean yeah there is Uncharted and a few others but is there really anything that we can say is going to say i gotta have that PS3 after E3 after seeing all the greatness that MS will show that will at very least equel what Sony shows. I mean Halo 3 Mass Effect Bioshock Fable 2 I mean at worst MS will be on par with Sony at E3 and more then likely be better then what Sony shows.

FF13 wont be at E3. That was confirmed by the 1up podcast. Best bet for new FF13 info is TGS in september.

Sloppy_Joe07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sloppy_Joe07

Have you guys seen the new Rock Band video i mean the Hype for this game is going through the roof about now.

And look what they are demoing it on all 360 hardware. Go figure Right i mean 360 is the mo nizzle for rizzle and we all noizzle

_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 _en1gma_
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts

XenogearsMaster

i wouldnt say "hiding" is the proper term. but yes we'll see more out of Sony come the end of this year and the beginning of the next year. for the cow's sake...

Thompsonwhore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Thompsonwhore
Member since 2003 • 2059 Posts

So fanboy aside what do you guys say can we come to grips finaly and all agree that the 360 is clearly the better GAMERS PLATFORM all around and is by far the developers platform of choice.Sloppy_Joe07

Who's the fanboy here again? Way to be objective.

Mfals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Mfals
Member since 2007 • 447 Posts
No because this gen is FAR from over.
Sloppy_Joe07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sloppy_Joe07
[QUOTE="Sloppy_Joe07"]

mazdero

ummm, how about no. You clearly do not own a PS3. Can you come to grips that PS3 isn't going anywhere and that this gen just started? What do you win if some people agree with you? Is microsoft going to give you free games for the life of the 360 if you post nonsense like this? Have you nothing better to do? Fanboys get more and more desperate as this gen wears on.

Ahh WRONG i'm playing RE4 on my PS3 as we speak nothing else worth playing in regards to the PS3 game line up.

Avatar image for deactivated-61ff675e61178
deactivated-61ff675e61178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-61ff675e61178
Member since 2004 • 12558 Posts
[QUOTE="XenogearsMaster"]

Sloppy_Joe07

They have nothing else left to show? :lol:

The next Team Ico game? There are actually two rumored to be two in the works simultaneously.

White Knight Story? This is an absolutely stunning looking JRPG from Level 5.

There's also strong rumors of another Twisted Metal on the way, and the next Jak & Daxter is coming too, using an improved Uncharted engine, no less. How amazing will that game look?

Then we'll get God of War 3, the inevitable Resistance 2, and all of the various "no name" titles that devs say they have in the works for the ps3.

Hopefully new trailers of Wardevil: Enigma and Heavy Rain will be shown at E3 as well. Both of these graphically stunning games were once multiplat, but are now ps3 exclusive.

Then, there's the inevitable new IPs in the works from the many devs that SCE employs. The Agency was the latest we heard about, and that was announced at random in the middle of June. What will they announce at a major show like E3?

There's plenty that they are either hiding or else have shown very little of.

mazdero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mazdero
[QUOTE="mazdero"][QUOTE="Sloppy_Joe07"]

Sloppy_Joe07

Ahh WRONG i'm playing RE4 on my PS3 as we speak nothing else worth playing in regards to the PS3 game line up.

PSN ID please, or better yet, add me as a friend.

leejohnson7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 leejohnson7
Member since 2007 • 2909 Posts
Ask again in 3 years when MS drops support for the 360 and all of its games.
Ragashahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Ragashahs
Member since 2005 • 8785 Posts
better is opinnion there for no facts and everyone has their own opinnion of which is "better"
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 _en1gma_
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts

fanboys are the worstIQT786

Fixed.

akuma303x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 akuma303x
Member since 2004 • 3703 Posts
this was an argument? we all know the 360 is the best system. we all know that. every person who has ever been on this site knows that. why even ask?
Avatar image for XenogearsMaster
XenogearsMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 XenogearsMaster
Member since 2007 • 3175 Posts
[QUOTE="Sloppy_Joe07"][QUOTE="XenogearsMaster"]

asdasd

FF13 wont be at E3. That was confirmed by the 1up podcast. Best bet for new FF13 info is TGS in september.

Did Square-Enix announced it at 1up podcast or just someone at 1up?

mazdero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mazdero

this was an argument? we all know the 360 is the best system. we all know that. every person who has ever been on this site knows that. why even ask? akuma303x

if by "we" you mean lemmings, then yes you are correct. Everyone else should have some sense. "best" is solely an opinion. none of the systems have proven themselves to be the best yet. check back in 4 years and maybe you can choose then.

squallff8_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24 squallff8_fan
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

Sloppy_Joe07

Until this next gen war is over, we dont know the outcome of who is going to win right now. Its way to early to even say who is winning. If there is one thing that the xbox 360 does have over the wii and ps3 then this is the only thing that comes to mind besides the one year library of games head start they had on sony and nintendo. http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=119888

Man that is very bad and MS still hasnt done anything to fix that problem, at this rate I dont see many xbox 360's selling well due to a rushed console. Hurry up with the damn new 65nm chips and stop milking us consumers greedy ass company.

uchia123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 uchia123
Member since 2006 • 226 Posts

To me, these are the major needs of both systems.

360 - Price drop and the new 65nm to stop the Hardware problems.

ps3 - Major price drop,alot more games, better online gaming and online content.

bigLLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 bigLLL
Member since 2005 • 3688 Posts
What are the exclusive AAA games for the 360??
peppeaccardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 peppeaccardo
Member since 2003 • 164 Posts
uhm .. not really ... I actually have both but I play most of the time the PS3 .. my 360 is just collecting dust. .. truth is I got the 360 because I was tored of waiting for the PS3 ..
Sloppy_Joe07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Sloppy_Joe07
QUOTE="mazdero"]
[QUOTE="mazdero"][QUOTE="Sloppy_Joe07"]

Sloppy_Joe07

PSN ID please, or better yet, add me as a friend.

Whats your PSN ID i'll send you a friend request right now.[

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
I own a 360 and I don't even think that. Pretty brazen statement for this generation basically just starting.