darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

Why does halo make cows so salty? I mean is it that hard to just accept that there is a really good franchise out there that doesn't exist on playstation and is it really that big of a deal?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@extrodinare101 said:

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@extrodinare101: and yet MGS is a far better and less milked franchise than that 343i-abused carcass. I know that MGS3 won about 50 GOTY awards alone. What a shame for you. Go beg Phil for some games on the Shitbox. :)

Oh poor cow doesn't have a decent shooter to play

You know it's bad when you have to use a multiplat for ownage and damage controlling, and failing to even do that.

Shadowfall > MCC.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@darkangel115: because Sony has attempted and failed to recreate the Halo magic. They even got the makers of Halo to make the ps4 lead platform for their new game with exclusive content and that game still sucked.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@darkangel115: because Sony has attempted and failed to recreate the Halo magic. They even got the makers of Halo to make the ps4 lead platform for their new game with exclusive content and that game still sucked.

sony atleast released a new FPS microsoft still hasn't come out with a next gen halo yet

microsoft bought multiplayer only title titanfall multiplat on pc they haven't build a next gen single player fps like sony has so far

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Shewgenja

@mems_1224 said:

or

Awwz.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Shewgenja: you're bragging about a working game getting one point higher that a game that didn't work for 4 months? Lmfao.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#157  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@mems_1224 said:

or

Awwz.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, classic cow strategy, and nice one that you cut the metacritic score out of it:

GS > MC:

Gamespot score is only thing that counts!!!!

MC > GS:

Metacritic is a collection of reviews, numerous of people prefer it, so that score counts!!!!

Hypocrites

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 darkangel115

@ProtossX said:

@mems_1224 said:

sony atleast released a new FPS microsoft still hasn't come out with a next gen halo yet

microsoft bought multiplayer only title titanfall multiplat on pc they haven't build a next gen single player fps like sony has so far

@mems_1224

Still, why hate on something just because you don't have it. I don't run around and say Ferrari suck because I don't have one lol

@ProtossX

Are you talking about killzone? whats the point of releasing one that bad and using it as an argument lol. Halo 5 is coming out this year, why should they have rushed it just to have an exclusive FPS for fanboy wars lol. You are being oddly specific and only proving my point further how halo makes cows so salty because immaturity.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Shewgenja

@mems_1224 said:

@Shewgenja: you're bragging about a working game getting one point higher that a game that didn't work for 4 months? Lmfao.

@FastRobby said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, classic cow strategy, and nice one that you cut the metacritic score out of it:

GS > MC:

Gamespot score is only thing that counts!!!!

MC > GS:

Metacritic is a collection of reviews, numerous of people prefer it, so that score counts!!!!

Hypocrites

Loading Video...

KillZone is the Halo Killer.

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Captainqwark10
Member since 2011 • 1170 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@extrodinare101: and yet MGS is a far better and less milked franchise than that 343i-abused carcass. I know that MGS3 won about 50 GOTY awards alone. What a shame for you. Go beg Phil for some games on the Shitbox. :)

Metal Gear franchise since solid:

Halo franchise since Halo:

Metal gear Solid 1998

Metal Gear Solid VR Missions 1999

Metal gear solid portable 2000

Metal gear Solid 2 2001

Metal gear Solid 2: Substance 2002

Metal gear Solid 3 2004

Metal gear Acid 2004

Metal Gear Twin Snakes 2004

Metal gear Solid 3: Substitance 2005

Metal gear Acid 2 2005

Portable Ops 2006

Portable Ops Plus 2007

Metal Gear Solid IV 2008

Metal Gear N-gage 2008

Metal Gear acid mobile 2008

Metal gear acid 2 Mobile 2009

Metal Gear Sold touch 2009

Metal Gear Peace Walker 2010

Metal Gear Solid HD collection 2011

Social Ops 2012

MGS Snake Eater 3D 2012

MGS Legacy Collection 2013

Metal Gear Revengeance 2013

Metal gear Solid V Ground Zeroes 2014

(upcoming) Metal gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain 2015

Compared to Halo:

Halo 2001

Halo 2 2004

Halo 3 2007

Halo Wars 2009

Halo ODST 2009

Halo Reach 2010

Halo Anniversary 2011

Halo 4 2012

Halo Spartan Assault 2013

Halo MCC 2014

Halo Spartan Strike 2014

Halo Russia 2015

(upcoming) Halo 4: Guardians 2015

Metal Gear is king of milk, having more than one game coming out most years and a max os 3 games in one year TWICE. Less milked my ass.

cantloginnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#161  Edited By cantloginnow
Member since 2013 • 381 Posts

I never miss a Halo game...day one.

LOL at moogenja pitting Killzone against Halo...the king!!Cows got no shame,I wouldn't even bring that turd Killzone up anytime.I'd pull out the scores,sales,the stuff that make Cows hard but Cows know,oh they know.Its burned and scarred their souls

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 darkangel115

@Shewgenja said:

@mems_1224 said:

or

Awwz.

So cherry picking one score from a site that gave it the lowest score (a site who has hated XB1 for a while ) and gave it the lowest score. Typical saltyness.

MC scores

Halo MCC 85

halo 4 - 87

halo reach 91

halo 3 94

halo 2 95

halo 1 97

halo ODST 83

Halo wars 81

KZ 1 70

KZ 2 91

KZ 3 84

KZ: SF 73

Do you really want to play the stupid number games? or should I throw out sales numbers like other cows do, because we all know how that will go as well. All you do is prove my point on how salty cows get over halo. You could just grow up, get na XB and play it and see what you've been missing out on, because you aren't a real gamer if you hate on good games just because you can't play them.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Shewgenja

@darkangel115 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@mems_1224 said:

or

Awwz.

So cherry picking one score from a site that gave it the lowest score (a site who has hated XB1 for a while ) and gave it the lowest score. Typical saltyness.

MC scores

Halo MCC 85

halo 4 - 87

halo reach 91

halo 3 94

halo 2 95

halo 1 97

halo ODST 83

Halo wars 81

KZ 1 70

KZ 2 91

KZ 3 84

Do you really want to play the stupid number games? or should I throw out sales numbers like other cows do, because we all know how that will go as well. All you do is prove my point on how salty cows get over halo. You could just grow up, get na XB and play it and see what you've been missing out on, because you aren't a real gamer if you hate on good games just because you can't play them.

Don't worry, Halo Online might score well.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 darkangel115

@Shewgenja said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@mems_1224 said:

or

Awwz.

MC scores

Halo MCC 85

halo 4 - 87

halo reach 91

halo 3 94

halo 2 95

halo 1 97

halo ODST 83

Halo wars 81

KZ 1 70

KZ 2 91

KZ 3 84

sorry i don't let pre-teens on the internet rustle my jimmies ;) My kids are probably older then you (and much more mature)

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Shewgenja

@darkangel115 said:

sorry i don't let pre-teens on the internet rustle my jimmies ;) My kids are probably older then you (and much more mature)

Hopefully, they're better psychoanalysts than you.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 darkangel115

@Shewgenja said:

@darkangel115 said:

regardless of your actual age, I'm spot in with your stupidity and immaturity ;)

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

halolgearsforza

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@darkangel115 said:

regardless of your actual age, I'm spot in with your stupidity and immaturity ;)

good stuff

Extrodinare101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Extrodinare101
Member since 2015 • 324 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@mems_1224 said:

or

Awwz.

MC scores

Halo MCC 85

halo 4 - 87

halo reach 91

halo 3 94

halo 2 95

halo 1 97

halo ODST 83

Halo wars 81

KZ 1 70

KZ 2 91

KZ 3 84

Lawl you get beat at the trolling game so all you can do is post meme's now.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Shewgenja

@lostrib said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@darkangel115 said:

good stuff

Indeed. Says a lot about a person to take System Wars this seriously. I already have two parents, so anyone who wants to play the part got beaten to the punch about 34 years ago.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 darkangel115

@Shewgenja said:

@lostrib said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@darkangel115 said:

good stuff

Indeed. Says a lot about a person to take System Wars this seriously. I already have two parents, so anyone who wants to play the part got beaten to the punch about 34 years ago.

If you're really 34, i sure feel bad for you

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Shewgenja

@darkangel115 said:

In all the time I've been here, I've observed that the lowest possible form of behavior in System Wars is judging people as individuals because they don't like/like a console. Feel bad for me all you want to.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

halo 5 cuz only 5 year olds give a shit lol

Ps4 because only 4 year olds give a shit lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@Shewgenja said:

@darkangel115 said:

BOOOOOOM, you've been schooled @darkangel115, he dropped them cow bombs on you

But seriously, why are you still on this forum if you are 34. Don't you have anything remotely better to do with your life?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 darkangel115

@Shewgenja said:

@darkangel115 said:

In all the time I've been here, I've observed that the lowest possible form of behavior in System Wars is judging people as individuals because they don't like/like a console. Feel bad for me all you want to.

I'm not judging you for not liking a console, I could care less what you like or don't. you are welcome to your opinion. I'm judging you on the way you post about it. Huge difference.

for instance

not an idiot " I don't like halo or xbox"

Idiot" OMG HALOOOOO SUCKKSS DONKEYYY BALLLZZZZ KILLZONE 4 LYFE YOOO #YOLO"

So its not about feeling bad for you because you prefer one thing over another, its about the way you act about it. and yes I feel bad for you and all those who post like my "idiot example above"

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Shewgenja

@darkangel115 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@darkangel115 said:

I'm not judging you for not liking a console, I could care less what you like or don't. you are welcome to your opinion. I'm judging you on the way you post about it. Huge difference.

for instance

So its not about feeling bad for you because you prefer one thing over another, its about the way you act about it. and yes I feel bad for you and all those who post like my "idiot example above"

You must be a blast at parties.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 darkangel115

@Shewgenja said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@darkangel115 said:

for instance

You must be a blast at parties.

What does that have to do with anything? and as someone who is married with 2 kids, its not like I'm at many parties these days unless its a kids b-day party lol.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Awww, lemmings still clinging to Halo even as the series declines. How cute

@Captainqwark10: Hahaha including mobile games no one played. Try all that crap Halo official fanfiction and toys with regards to milking.

Funny watching Slow Robert forget what platform MGS was on in 2004. Funny watching extro deny numbered MGS games got dozens of GOTY awards. Sad, really.

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Captainqwark10
Member since 2011 • 1170 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Awww, lemmings still clinging to Halo even as the series declines. How cute

@Captainqwark10: Hahaha including mobile games no one played. Try all that crap Halo official fanfiction and toys with regards to milking.

Funny watching Slow Robert forget what platform MGS was on in 2004. Funny watching extro deny numbered MGS games got dozens of GOTY awards. Sad, really.

I can literally flip this back to you, that's how bad your counter argument is and I don't even like Halo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Wow, still that insecure about Halo...

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Zero fucks given to be honest. 343 and MS should let the franchise die already, it's been milked to death.

They keep trying and failing to recapture the magic of the old Bungie Halos and it isn't working. I doubt anyone other than diehard lemmings really gives a **** about Halo at this point.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 darkangel115

@quadknight said:

Zero fucks given to be honest. 343 and MS should let the franchise die already, it's been milked to death.

They keep trying and failing to recapture the magic of the old Bungie Halos and it isn't working. I doubt anyone other than diehard lemmings really gives a **** about Halo at this point.

even halo 4 sold 10 million copies and the franchise has been around less time then MGS, God of war, Mario, Zelda, Tomb Raider, Resident evil just to name a few. its far from milked, its a great franchise and as long as it sells , they will keep making it. Only salty cows want it to die

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#185 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

After the bullshit of MCC, Halo 5 is a bargain bin purchase a year later to save cash and to get the working version with all the patches, aka the finished product.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

The game looks....interesting but we need to see how it performs.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 QuadKnight

@darkangel115 said:

@quadknight said:

even halo 4 sold 10 million copies and the franchise has been around less time then MGS, God of war, Mario, Zelda, Tomb Raider, Resident evil just to name a few. its far from milked, its a great franchise and as long as it sells , they will keep making it. Only salty cows want it to die

Source?

It's about as milked as they come. Every year we get a new Ha(lol). You can't say the same for those other franchises. Like I said butthurt lem, only diehard lems like you give a crap about Ha(lol) especially after the Masterflop Collection debacle of last year.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 darkangel115

@quadknight said:

@darkangel115 said:

@quadknight said:

Source?

It's about as milked as they come. Every year we get a new Ha(lol). You can't say the same for those other franchises. Like I said butthurt lem, only diehard lems like you give a crap about Ha(lol) especially after the Masterflop Collection debacle of last year.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=halo+4

9.42 million copies

3.1 million on launch day alone http://bgr.com/2012/11/09/halo-4-opening-day-sales-xbox-360-microsoft/

300 million earned its first week http://www.tapscape.com/halo-4-sales-record/

Over 60 million sales for the franchise, to put it in perspective, MGS which has been around more then twice as long (1987 for MGS, 2001 for halo) has sold 42 million TR which has been around 5 years longer has sold 42 million

we don't get a halo every year, the last halo was 2012 which means this new one will be 3 years later

Halo 1 2001

Halo 2 2004

Halo 3 2007

ODST 2009

Reach 2010

Halo 4 2012

Halo 5 2015

Thats 7 main titles in 14 years and the actual "MC ones" will be 5 titles in 14 years. Halo is generally on a 3 years cycle

In comparison ND had 3 uncharted games come out in 6 years and add in TLOU and they made 4 games for the PS3 in 8 years, throw in UC4 and you'll have 5 games in 11 years.

I think your information on game development times and the popularity of halo is way off. 2-3 years is a normal amount of time for a franchise. milked ones are like CoD, AC that come every single year or even annualized sports games. halo isn't milked, its extremely popular, they could release a crappy one every year, but they aren't and I'm glad for that. The halo universe and story is beyond amazing and has spread into comics, books, and TV shows. look at the gaf threads for it recently.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=809026

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1013902

I'm not a diehard lem, but i am a huge halo fan because its a great franchise, and only hardcore cows would think otherwise and it's only because they can't play it/ If halo was a PS franchise I'd love it just the same, but you would probably love it too then.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@quadknight said:

@darkangel115 said:

@quadknight said:

Source?

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=halo+4

9.42 million copies

3.1 million on launch day alone http://bgr.com/2012/11/09/halo-4-opening-day-sales-xbox-360-microsoft/

300 million earned its first week http://www.tapscape.com/halo-4-sales-record/

Over 60 million sales for the franchise, to put it in perspective, MGS which has been around more then twice as long (1987 for MGS, 2001 for halo) has sold 42 million TR which has been around 5 years longer has sold 42 million

we don't get a halo every year, the last halo was 2012 which means this new one will be 3 years later

Halo 1 2001

Halo 2 2004

Halo 3 2007

ODST 2009

Reach 2010

Halo 4 2012

Halo 5 2015

Thats 7 main titles in 14 years and the actual "MC ones" will be 5 titles in 14 years. Halo is generally on a 3 years cycle

In comparison ND had 3 uncharted games come out in 6 years and add in TLOU and they made 4 games for the PS3 in 8 years, throw in UC4 and you'll have 5 games in 11 years.

I think your information on game development times and the popularity of halo is way off. 2-3 years is a normal amount of time for a franchise. milked ones are like CoD, AC that come every single year or even annualized sports games. halo isn't milked, its extremely popular, they could release a crappy one every year, but they aren't and I'm glad for that. The halo universe and story is beyond amazing and has spread into comics, books, and TV shows. look at the gaf threads for it recently.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=809026

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1013902

I'm not a diehard lem, but i am a huge halo fan because its a great franchise, and only hardcore cows would think otherwise and it's only because they can't play it/ If halo was a PS franchise I'd love it just the same, but you would probably love it too then.

Heres another link

http://news.xbox.com/2013/07/games-halo-4-top-seller

"Halo 4 is Top-Selling Microsoft Studios Game of All Time in the U.S."

@quadknight just gets butthurt over everything Microsoft. He couldn't be more wrong even if he tried LOL

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@-God- said:

halolgearsforza

Lmao!!!1

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 darkangel115

@bobrossperm said:
@-God- said:

halolgearsforza

Lmao!!!1

that comment is always funny because its like why is it such a bad thing to get 3 great franchises (4 if you count forza and horizon seperate) Its like saying lol you have sex with your wife everyday you must be bored of it

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By QuadKnight

@darkangel115: Why would you add TLOU to the Uncharted franchise list? LOL, talk about reaching and failing. Uncharted and TLOU aren't part of the same franchise.

Halo is milked to death whether you like it or not

Halo games since 2007

Halo 3 - 2007

Halo Wars - 2009

Halo 3 ODST - 2009

Halo Reach - 2010

Halo Anniversary - 2011

Halo 4- 2012

Halo Spartan Assault - 2013

Halo Master Chief Collection - 2014

Halo 5 - 2015

Uncharted games since 2007

Uncharted 1 - 2007

Uncharted 2 - 2009

Uncharted 3 - 2011

Uncharted Golden Abyss - 2011

Halo is easily the most milked franchise out of the two. You lems have gotten a Halo game every year since 2009. You adding TLOU to the list is nothing but fail and damage control. You sure you're not a lem @darkangel115? You sound like one right now.

@RR360DD: Why would I be butthurt over Halo sales? I asked for a link and got it. My argument is that Halo is milked and I'm right. If we are going by sales Gran Turismo sells better than Halo games and isn't as milked, so even there Halo is still beat

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@bobrossperm said:
@-God- said:

halolgearsforza

Lmao!!!1

3 great franchises

lol

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By QuadKnight

@darkangel115 said:

@bobrossperm said:
@-God- said:

halolgearsforza

Lmao!!!1

that comment is always funny because its like why is it such a bad thing to get 3 great franchises (4 if you count forza and horizon seperate) Its like saying lol you have sex with your wife everyday you must be bored of it

Confirmed, lemmings have sex with their Xbones.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#195  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@walloftruth said:

Cool I guess.

Let's see if it can help the sinking ship.

Edit: The 3DS sucks? That's news to me. I got one recently and it sure as hell doesn't suck, quite the contrary actually. Maybe you mean the Vita?

What sinking ship? Only sinking ships are the Ouya, PSVita and Wii U. Maybe the SteamBox, since it's still now out yet. Yes, the 3DS is doing just fine. I got my new 3DS XL. I still need to copy all my data from my original 3DS.

Now I need to preorder my Halo 5. Greatness is coming....

ImBatman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 ImBatman-
Member since 2013 • 1279 Posts

I'm confident this will be the Halo that redeems 343i. Unlike most people I look forward to change. This is one case where listening to fans is not always the best. Halo needs to evolve and the devs seem to know what they're doing.

Unlike the MCC, the online will probably work day 1 as well.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@darkangel115 said:

Haha don't worry about it man. I love me some HaloGearsForza. I find Forza to be the class of it's genre as do many others. I hope Halo 5 and Gears 4 live up to Bungie and Epic's work.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 darkangel115

@bobrossperm said:
@darkangel115 said:

Haha don't worry about it man. I love me some HaloGearsForza. I find Forza to be the class of it's genre as do many others. I hope Halo 5 and Gears 4 live up to Bungie and Epic's work.

Personally i don't care about forza, I'm not into racing games but i do think halo is the best franchise in gaming and gears is the 3rd best. and mass effect is 2nd. If i get halo this year, mass effect next year, and gears in 2017 I'll be a happy camper. My favorite sony franchise is GoW so I'm hoping for an announcement at e3 for god of war 4. I think cows are just salty. i mean lems don't go around saying lol naughtydog-granturismo-infamous-killzone

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#199 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

Here's hoping it's not a fucking trainwreck of a game like Halo 4.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@quadknight said:

@RR360DD: Why would I be butthurt over Halo sales? I asked for a link and got it. My argument is that Halo is milked and I'm right. If we are going by sales Gran Turismo sells better than Halo games and isn't as milked, so even there Halo is still beat

Maybe in the past but Gran Turismo 6 bombed in sales.

It isn't milked because Polyphony are incompetent and take 6 years to produce something Turn 10 can do in 2.

But LOL at you scraping the bottom of the barrel and bringing gran turismo into the conversation, well done.