GTA V PC begging has reached almost 600,000 sigz.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="locopatho"] Its a multiplat on consoles. What kind of idiot are you? locopatho

An idiot that knows that GTA 5 will be on PC as always, therefore is just a multiplat.

Otherwise, how do you classify Outlast and Shadow Warrior ? Multiplats on PC ? :P

Fact 1: GTAV is a console game. You need a console to play it. Fact 2: GTAV is a multiplat. You can play it on more than one system. These facts do not contradict each other.

IS GTA series exclusive to consoles ? No. Then it´s not a console game. It´s as simple as that.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

An idiot that knows that GTA 5 will be on PC as always, therefore is just a multiplat.

Otherwise, how do you classify Outlast and Shadow Warrior ? Multiplats on PC ? :P

jhonMalcovich

Fact 1: GTAV is a console game. You need a console to play it. Fact 2: GTAV is a multiplat. You can play it on more than one system. These facts do not contradict each other.

IS GTA series is exclusive to consoles ? No. Then it´s not a console game. It´s as simple as that.

We are talking about one game. Not a whole series. Stop moving the goalposts to fit your bullshit argument. By your logic Metal Gear Solid 4 isn't an exclusive because earlier installments appeared on PC, Nintendo and Xbox :roll:
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="locopatho"] Fact 1: GTAV is a console game. You need a console to play it. Fact 2: GTAV is a multiplat. You can play it on more than one system. These facts do not contradict each other.locopatho

IS GTA series is exclusive to consoles ? No. Then it´s not a console game. It´s as simple as that.

We are talking about one game. Not a whole series. Stop moving the goalposts to fit your bullshit argument. By your logic Metal Gear Solid 4 isn't an exclusive because earlier installments appeared on PC, Nintendo and Xbox :roll:

So you have a solid proof that GTA5 will stay exclusive to consoles, considering the fact than no previous installment did ?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 locopatho

jhonMalcovich

So you have a solid proof that GTA5 will stay exclusive to consoles, considering the fact than no previous installment did ?

Lol please show me where I said anything like that :lol: I said "GTAV is a console game". Not "GTAV is a console game AND THAT'S ALL IT WILL EVER BE! NYEAH!" The rest is just your own delusions.
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="locopatho"] We are talking about one game. Not a whole series. Stop moving the goalposts to fit your bullshit argument. By your logic Metal Gear Solid 4 isn't an exclusive because earlier installments appeared on PC, Nintendo and Xbox :roll:locopatho

Lol please show me where I said anything like that :lol: I said "GTAV is a console game". Not "GTAV is a console game AND THAT'S ALL IT WILL EVER BE! NYEAH!" The rest is just your own delusions.

Sorry. But according to your own logic, GTAV will be a PC Game once it´s released on PC :|

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 lowe0
Member since 2004 • 13692 Posts

[QUOTE="lowe0"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

but you added "So if GTA V, being a console game, lacks depth and sophistication, then why exactly do you want it?"

jhonMalcovich

Correct. I'm asking him to go on record as admitting that it's simply not the case that console games must lack depth and sophistication.

Are we talking about GTA 5 here ? GTA 5 is not a console game. :D It´s a multiplat.

Since when has that stopped people from complaining about the effects of consoles on game design?
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] Correct. I'm asking him to go on record as admitting that it's simply not the case that console games must lack depth and sophistication. lowe0

Are we talking about GTA 5 here ? GTA 5 is not a console game. :D It´s a multiplat.

Since when has that stopped people from complaining about the effects of consoles on game design?

And when GTA was exactly consolized ? GTA series was basically the same since it´s passed to 3d.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 locopatho

jhonMalcovich

Sorry. But according to your own logic, GTAV will be a PC Game once it´s released on PC :|

Yeah... that's common fvcking sense you moron. ONCE IT'S RELEASED. Games you can play on PC are in fact PC games. Jesus Christ can you put on your own pants in the morning?
lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 lowe0

[QUOTE="lowe0"][QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

jhonMalcovich

And when GTA was exactly consolized ? GTA series was basically the same since it´s passed to 3d.

So you would say, then, that the GTA series has not lacked depth and sophistication all along? Because here's the problem: plenty of console gamers are enjoying it right now. The question becomes: is GTA V worth playing? If it is, then anyone who agrees is forced to admit that there's at least one game worth playing on consoles (and the door can be wedged further open from there). If not, then the petitioners have no reason to want it. Choose whichever you like.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

lowe0

lowe0

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="locopatho"] Lol please show me where I said anything like that :lol: I said "GTAV is a console game". Not "GTAV is a console game AND THAT'S ALL IT WILL EVER BE! NYEAH!" The rest is just your own delusions.locopatho

Yeah... that's common fvcking sense you moron. ONCE IT'S RELEASED. Games you can play on PC are in fact PC games. Jesus Christ can you put on your own pants in the morning?

1. GTA 5 is a console game. 

2. GTA 5 is a PC game (once released on PC)

If we combine 1 and 2, then GTA 5 a multiplat. Not a console multiplat. Just a multiplat. Wasn´t that what I was saying all day long ? :|

But you were saying, "No, it´s not a multiplat, it´s a console game" :?

By console games I understand the games that have its origin on consoles. 

You, like a douchebag, just switched that meaning in the middle of the discussion to "a console game is a game available on consoles". :|

But it wasn´t what you were meaning in the beginning.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] Since when has that stopped people from complaining about the effects of consoles on game design?lowe0

So you would say, then, that the GTA series has not lacked depth and sophistication all along? Because here's the problem: plenty of console gamers are enjoying it right now. The question becomes: is GTA V worth playing? If it is, then anyone who agrees is forced to admit that there's at least one game worth playing on consoles (and the door can be wedged further open from there). If not, then the petitioners have no reason to want it. Choose whichever you like.

I don´t get your point. The petitioners want GTA5 to play on PC, they don´t wan´t it to play on consoles.  How it actually supports your claim that GTA 5 is worth playing on consoles ? :|

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#213 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"][QUOTE="GD1551"]

It makes you the beggar race, not the master race. Stop acting high and mighty if you have to grovel to get the best games.

GD1551

your turnip quota is lacking peasant

Here we have another one! Keep begging :)

I have to beg for a series that not only started on PC, but has had every iteration come to PC? Ooooooooooooookay
Alessandro_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Alessandro_R
Member since 2013 • 54 Posts
[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"] your turnip quota is lacking peasantwis3boi

I have to beg for a series that not only started on PC, but has had every iteration come to PC? Ooooooooooooookay

Lol keep begging
lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 lowe0

[QUOTE="lowe0"][QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

jhonMalcovich

I don´t get your point. The petitioners want GTA5 to play on PC, they don´t wan´t it to play on consoles.  How it actually supports your claim that GTA 5 is worth playing on consoles ? :|

It's the same game either way. While you can debate the merits of playing on one platform vs another, the game is either worth playing or it isn't.
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="wis3boi"][QUOTE="GD1551"]

Alessandro_R

Lol keep begging

It´s not begging. It´s PC gamers not willing to play GTA 5 on consoles.

Alessandro_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Alessandro_R

[QUOTE="Alessandro_R"][QUOTE="wis3boi"] I have to beg for a series that not only started on PC, but has had every iteration come to PC? OoooooooooooookayjhonMalcovich

Lol keep begging

It´s not begging. It´s PC gamers not willing to play GTA 5 on consoles.

Keep begging. :lol:
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 wis3boi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh3tuL_DVsE

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#220 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

wis3boi
jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 jhonMalcovich

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

clyde46

Damn. IT´s perfect tutorial for consolite about PC. :P

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#222 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="wis3boi"]

jhonMalcovich

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 wis3boi

[QUOTE="jhonMalcovich"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] clyde46

1377372_407898889332506_1919944694_n.jpg

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

And Iwish when they release the PC version, none of them buy it, but sadly that won't happen. It's about time we show middle finger to the companies who take us for granted.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

So much begging...

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 lowe0

And Iwish when they release the PC version, none of them buy it, but sadly that won't happen. It's about time we show middle finger to the companies who take us for granted.

zeeshanhaider
How are they taking you for granted? They put out a product. You decide if the product is worth the asking price, and buy it or don't. That's really the extent of the relationship.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

So much begging...

glez13

Do-not-think-it-means-289x250.jpeg

Alessandro_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Alessandro_R

So much begging...

glez13
Yep!
menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 menes777
Member since 2003 • 2643 Posts

zeeshanhaider

When it comes to GTA they aren't taking PC for granted, they are trying to make money.  If they put the PC version of GTA out before consoles people would ignore the console version and go straight for PC.  This way they have a chance of making money from those people who have to play it right away and then maybe double dip when they also get it for PC.

menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 menes777

[QUOTE="glez13"]

So much begging...

Alessandro_R

Yep!

We know you are begging, who cares.

Alessandro_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Alessandro_R

[QUOTE="Alessandro_R"][QUOTE="glez13"]

So much begging...

menes777

Yep!

Keep begging! On your knees!
nunovlopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 nunovlopes
Member since 2009 • 2638 Posts

[QUOTE="lowe0"]

lowe0

tenaka2

:lol::lol::lol:

menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 menes777

[QUOTE="menes777"]

[QUOTE="Alessandro_R"] Yep!Alessandro_R

Keep begging! On your knees!

Dude we know you really want a PC because you are so butthurt and jelly so quit offering sexual favors.  Just go to the store and buy one.

menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 menes777

[QUOTE="lowe0"]

lowe0

tenaka2

Epic :lol:

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 GD1551
Member since 2011 • 9645 Posts

I have to beg for a series that not only started on PC, but has had every iteration come to PC? Ooooooooooooookaywis3boi

And yet the "master race" is begging! 

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

I have to beg for a series that not only started on PC, but has had every iteration come to PC? OoooooooooooookayGD1551

how is it begging?

danten81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 danten81
Member since 2013 • 328 Posts
PC gamers have to put in the work, as we don't have Console Overloards to wipe our asses.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

I have to beg for a series that not only started on PC, but has had every iteration come to PC? OoooooooooooookayCaseyWegner

how is it begging?

How is it not?

NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 NameIess_One
Member since 2013 • 1077 Posts

So you would say, then, that the GTA series has not lacked depth and sophistication all along? Because here's the problem: plenty of console gamers are enjoying it right now. The question becomes: is GTA V worth playing? If it is, then anyone who agrees is forced to admit that there's at least one game worth playing on consoles (and the door can be wedged further open from there). If not, then the petitioners have no reason to want it. Choose whichever you like.lowe0

Is it me, or is your argument here resting on an assumption how every person who signed that petition is caught into that elitism crap?

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

jhonMalcovich

VCS and LCS were on PC?
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

Jonwh18

how is it begging?

How is it not?

asking for a game =/= begging

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 lowe0

[QUOTE="lowe0"] So you would say, then, that the GTA series has not lacked depth and sophistication all along? Because here's the problem: plenty of console gamers are enjoying it right now. The question becomes: is GTA V worth playing? If it is, then anyone who agrees is forced to admit that there's at least one game worth playing on consoles (and the door can be wedged further open from there). If not, then the petitioners have no reason to want it. Choose whichever you like.NameIess_One

Is it me, or is your argument here resting on an assumption how every person who signed that petition is caught into that elitism crap?

No, I'm sure that there are plenty of PC gamers that, jokes and memes aside, don't sincerely believe themselves superior to others, whether those others are console gamers or other PC gamers. I just haven't seen, heard, or encountered any in the past decade or so is all.
NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 NameIess_One

[QUOTE="NameIess_One"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] So you would say, then, that the GTA series has not lacked depth and sophistication all along? Because here's the problem: plenty of console gamers are enjoying it right now. The question becomes: is GTA V worth playing? If it is, then anyone who agrees is forced to admit that there's at least one game worth playing on consoles (and the door can be wedged further open from there). If not, then the petitioners have no reason to want it. Choose whichever you like.lowe0

No, I'm sure that there are plenty of PC gamers that, jokes and memes aside, don't sincerely believe themselves superior to others, whether those others are console gamers or other PC gamers. I just haven't seen, heard, or encountered any in the past decade or so is all.

Not even me? :(

Where do you think they're all hiding?

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 lowe0

[QUOTE="lowe0"][QUOTE="NameIess_One"]

NameIess_One

How should I know where they are?
NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 NameIess_One

[QUOTE="NameIess_One"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] No, I'm sure that there are plenty of PC gamers that, jokes and memes aside, don't sincerely believe themselves superior to others, whether those others are console gamers or other PC gamers. I just haven't seen, heard, or encountered any in the past decade or so is all.lowe0

How should I know where they are?

I don't know, but they must be somewhere.

Do you honestly believe there's not a single hermit on this board that isn't full of that superiority complex?

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

This game has more glitches/bugs than a Bethesda game. They need to fix the console versions before releasing another broken port.

Alessandro_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Alessandro_R

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

how is it begging?

CaseyWegner

How is it not?

asking for a game =/= begging

Hahaha practically on your knees
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
:lol: Who cares about a silly petition. That game is coming to PC and would be regardless of this petition.
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts
:lol: Who cares about a silly petition. That game is coming to PC and would be regardless of this petition.AmazonTreeBoa
Watch it reach 1 million by mid oct.
Alessandro_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Alessandro_R
:lol: Who cares about a silly petition. That game is coming to PC and would be regardless of this petition.AmazonTreeBoa
Hahahaba keep begging! On your knees!