GTA V 3 new trailers inside - Best GTA yet

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

Long story short, can't wait for it!

Big fan of GTA series, will get it as soon as the PC version's availible.

Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#252 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts

GTA haters gonna hate

SexyJazzCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 SexyJazzCat
Member since 2013 • 2796 Posts
[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"][QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

The productions certainly there, but will it actually be fun? The jury is still out on that one.

Nightflash28
It's GTA, of course it'll be fun.

There were quite a few people that didn't think so about GTA IV. :S

The minority.
Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#254 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts
[QUOTE="Nightflash28"][QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]It's GTA, of course it'll be fun.SexyJazzCat
There were quite a few people that didn't think so about GTA IV. :S

The minority.

I thought GTA IV was awesome
AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts

The productions certainly there, but will it actually be fun? The jury is still out on that one.

ActicEdge

It's GTA, of course it'll be fun.

I haven't enjoyed a single GTA and 4 was pure bore. 

I don't see how anyone can not enjoy GTA, even if it's just dicking around trying to get a 6 star police rating. Then again, you have a kiddy game as your sig/avy combo so your taste in games is highly questionable.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#256 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64039 Posts

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]It's GTA, of course it'll be fun.AcidSoldner

I don't see how anyone can not enjoy GTA, even if it's just dicking around trying to get a 6 star police rating. Then again, you have a kiddy game as your sig/avy combo so your taste in games is highly questionable.

Because dicking around is fun for a little bit, but enough to actually sustain a long play time? Not really.

Plus the main games as a whole are mechanically off, and Rockstar's mission design is largely hit or miss since forever. It's kind of really easy to find the games dull.

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts

Am I the only one who isn't feeling this game? The city looks amazing but the characters not so much, there's something "forced" about these characters and the humor, like they're trying too hard ...the animations look awkward as well, which doesn't help. I have a feeling it'll dissapoint.

ethanradd
Yes, yes you are.
AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 AcidSoldner

jg4xchamp

Because dicking around is fun for a little bit, but enough to actually sustain a long play time? Not really.

Plus the main games as a whole are mechanically off, and Rockstar's mission design is largely hit or miss since forever. It's kind of really easy to find the games dull.

Really, come on now. You're better than this champ.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 jg4xchamp

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]I don't see how anyone can not enjoy GTA, even if it's just dicking around trying to get a 6 star police rating. Then again, you have a kiddy game as your sig/avy combo so your taste in games is highly questionable. AcidSoldner

What the trolling? I got that part easy.

I didn't even comment on that :>

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]It's GTA, of course it'll be fun.AcidSoldner

GTA games are so mechanically shallow. Its completely and utterly trash as far as gameplay is concerned compared to the rest of the fieldC (and I mean the field of all games, not this crappy its an open world so the mediocore gameplay is excusable). Me personally, I don't like aimlessly dicking around and wasting time in games. I like to do the the missions and main story and then once I finish that, be done with it. You think GTA4 was actually a well developed, mechanically deep game? Do you lick dog shit in your spare time too?

SexyJazzCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 SexyJazzCat
[QUOTE="Solid_Link22"][QUOTE="SexyJazzCat"][QUOTE="Nightflash28"] There were quite a few people that didn't think so about GTA IV. :S

The minority.

I thought GTA IV was awesome

It is.
AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 AcidSoldner

[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] Because dicking around is fun for a little bit, but enough to actually sustain a long play time? Not really.

jg4xchamp

I got that part easy.

I didn't even comment on that :>

It was obviously the obvious one. Must be the old age.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 jg4xchamp
So uncalled for, mad rude.
faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 faizan_faizan

ActicEdge

GTA games are so mechanically shallow. Its completely and utterly trash as far as gameplay is concerned compared to the rest of the fieldC (and I mean the field of all games, not this crappy its an open world so the mediocore gameplay is excusable). Me personally, I don't like aimlessly dicking around and wasting time in games. I like to do the the missions and main story and then once I finish that, be done with it. You think GTA4 was actually a well developed, mechanically deep game? Do you lick dog shit in your spare time too?

You have no taste in games, GTFO of this thread.
AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 AcidSoldner

So uncalled for, mad rude. jg4xchamp
I kid, I kid :P. But don't you see:

Do you lick dog shit in your spare time too?

ActicEdge

I think I finally understand why people do this now.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]I don't see how anyone can not enjoy GTA, even if it's just dicking around trying to get a 6 star police rating. Then again, you have a kiddy game as your sig/avy combo so your taste in games is highly questionable. faizan_faizan

You have no taste in games, GTFO of this thread.

You make such a compelling argument, I'm inclined to agree. 

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 faizan_faizan

ActicEdge

Mario gamers are kiddy gamers that still play the same rehashed game from the 90's.....or the 80's, also, GTA's gameplay is not mediocre, maybe you just don't like shooting stuff and violence, maybe you don't have a strong heart. Seemingly you are mad, what does "Do you lick dog shit in your spare time too?" has anything to do with GTA?, you easily got mad just because of this simple statement "Then again, you have a kiddy game as your sig/avy combo so your taste in games is highly questionable." and wrote a whole paragraph insulting the GTA franchise and pulling statements out of nowhere?
kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

Looks like it actually has some colour, unlike GTA4 which was just grey.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]I don't see how anyone can not enjoy GTA, even if it's just dicking around trying to get a 6 star police rating. Then again, you have a kiddy game as your sig/avy combo so your taste in games is highly questionable. faizan_faizan

Mario gamers are kiddy gamers that still play the same rehashed game from the 90's.....or the 80's, also, GTA's gameplay is not mediocre, maybe you just don't like shooting stuff and violence, maybe you don't have a strong heart. Seemingly you are mad, what does "Do you lick dog shit in your spare time too?" has anything to do with GTA?, you easily got mad just because of this simple statement "Then again, you have a kiddy game as your sig/avy combo so your taste in games is highly questionable." and wrote a whole paragraph insulting the GTA franchise and pulling statements out of nowhere?

GTA is mediocre yes. The rest of your paragraph, my time is better spent not wasting my time on. So unless you wanna talk about GTA enjoy your day son.

SexyJazzCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 SexyJazzCat

kraken2109
Well, cities are grey.
faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 faizan_faizan

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

ActicEdge

GTA is mediocre yes. The rest of your paragraph, my time is better spent not wasting my time on. So unless you wanna talk about GTA enjoy your day son.

I can say the same thing about mariozelda games. Also, "son"? You think including this specific word will make any changes? do you feel superior now?
lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

you both sound ridiculous.

"hurr durr my opinion! hurr durr (insert childish insult)! hurr durr..............."

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#274 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

Fvck your debate, this is the best thing I've ever seen.

http://gtavtrailercomments.tumblr.com/

tumblr_mm3lclnVVZ1rl9uuto1_1280.jpg

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 jg4xchamp
that tumblr is just filled with such beautiful racism, generalizations, stereotypes, and poor grammar. It's godly.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#276 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Looks rather fantastic.

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 faizan_faizan
:lol:
J_O1ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 J_O1ne
Member since 2013 • 129 Posts

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

ActicEdge

The way you're saying it as if it was a fact which it's not. The reviews says differently and it's a reason why the GTA series is highly acclaimed. Not by being mediocre as you say.
archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#279 archvile_78
Member since 2007 • 8438 Posts

Brand new screenshots from GI! Also on R* newswire, i love the parachute shot! (spoilered for size)

[spoiler]

5NrvG2i.jpgg92OA41.jpgwnBl0CM.jpg6pmSvOS.jpg6cb4JiB.jpgE6sRnkV.jpgIq96qJl.jpgwJ42B4I.jpgQ5plUAy.jpgBoUeUZi.jpglcfI0LH.jpgn7sJn4M.jpg

[/spoiler]

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 faizan_faizan
They're great, albeit bullshots.
SchnabbleTab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 SchnabbleTab
Member since 2013 • 1488 Posts
They're great, albeit bullshots.faizan_faizan
They're not bullshotz.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#282 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] You people are on crack that reggea station was the shit. It was one of the few likeable things about that game, besides the free roam multiplayer with friends.

the_bi99man

Yea but the rap and rock stations were shit.

I can't even remember the last time I listened to the regular radio in GTA4. Listened to it early on, until I heard most/maybe all of the humorous commercials, but since then I've just cycled my own music on the Independence FM station. Great excuse to just listen to music. I love to just sit around and listen to music, but I get fidgity if I'm not doing something else with my hands and/or eyes. So I love to get a new album, throw it on Independence FM, and listen to it while driving around the city.

I always had my own custom station going since day one, but started checking out more of the vanilla music lately.  There's a lot of 'meh' tracks, but ive found some awesome ones, especially on the jazz and russian stations.  Oh, and of course laslow is hilarious

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts
[QUOTE="kraken2109"]

SexyJazzCat
Well, cities are grey.

Grass isn't. Cars aren't. Only buildings and roads are grey, and many buildings aren't even that grey.
ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

jg4xchamp

Plus theres better open world games for dicking around in, like Just cause 2.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

Grove street!mems_1224

Is he holding a wii remote, with the wii condom thing?

archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#288 archvile_78
Member since 2007 • 8438 Posts

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]I don't see how anyone can not enjoy GTA, even if it's just dicking around trying to get a 6 star police rating. Then again, you have a kiddy game as your sig/avy combo so your taste in games is highly questionable. ultimate-k

Plus theres better open world games for dicking around in, like Just cause 2.

The copy/pasted locations can only be fun for so long though. |:

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#289 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

Fix the clunky shooting and movement mechanics.  It has to be done.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52429 Posts
Apparently http://www.behindgames.com/gtav-michael-s-son-james-voiced-by-jonah-hill/ He's perfect.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#291 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

Gonna be perfect.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 freedomfreak

Gonna be perfect.

Michael0134567
The ultimate masterpiece to close down this gen.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 Michael0134567

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

Gonna be perfect.

freedomfreak

Nope, that's CoD Ghosts.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 freedomfreak

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

Gonna be perfect.

Michael0134567

Nope, that's CoD Ghosts.

Oh, darn it! I forgot Ghosts :x
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 Michael0134567

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] The ultimate masterpiece to close down this gen.freedomfreak

Nope, that's CoD Ghosts.

Oh, darn it! I forgot Ghosts :x

And you call yourself a CoD fan. I'm very disappointed.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 freedomfreak
And you call yourself a CoD fan. I'm very disappointed.Michael0134567
I'm sorry. Should've known better.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Michael0134567

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]And you call yourself a CoD fan. I'm very disappointed.freedomfreak
I'm sorry. Should've known better.

[spoiler]

alone-cry-gif-girl-selena-gomez-Favim.co

[/spoiler]

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 Michael0134567

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

Gonna be perfect.

Stringerboy

If GTA4 is any indication then I don't think so.

I know it's gonna be.

Deal with it.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 freedomfreak

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

Gonna be perfect.

Stringerboy

If GTA4 is any indication then I don't think so.

It's the best game ever made. This looks like it will be the next best game ever made. Like, one of those games that is the best game ever made.