GTA 4 caused mass dissapointment apparently...

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bellsmye1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 bellsmye1
Member since 2005 • 2687 Posts
hat do you guys think? I went down to sell GTA to put towards MGS in Gamestation and the guy said a lot of people had done this and told him it was a major dissapointment. I found GTA to be a bit soulless even on xbox live. Metal Gear is one of the best games ever IMO if your wondering. What are your opinions?
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
Gamers are getting jaded and nearly impossible to please? It's an amazing game in every single way. If someone doesn't like it, it's not the games fault. Peoples tastes change over time...
ONLYDOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 ONLYDOD
Member since 2006 • 6026 Posts
I think most people would agree it deserves the title of 'Worst Good Game Ever'
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BioShockOwnz

I think most people would agree it deserves the title of 'Worst Good Game Ever'ONLYDOD

Nope. That belongs to every GRAW and Rainbow Six game.

JAB991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#5 JAB991
Member since 2007 • 6077 Posts
I think it's just because it's being compared to past GTA games like San Andreas. If GTA IV came out by itself, as the first GTA game, people wouldn't have been disappointed. It doesn't improve on the franchise as much as people had hoped.
vaderhater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 vaderhater
Member since 2003 • 3972 Posts
hat do you guys think? I went down to sell GTA to put towards MGS in Gamestation and the guy said a lot of people had done this and told him it was a major dissapointment. I found GTA to be a bit soulless even on xbox live. Metal Gear is one of the best games ever IMO if your wondering. What are your opinions?bellsmye1
Opinions are like a-
-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -Jiggles-
Member since 2008 • 4356 Posts

Nobody would be complaining about GTA IV (or at least a lot less people would be) if it weren't for review scores in general. Since the game got 10's across the board, people now think the game is overrated and not worth $60. If the game got 7's and 8's, people would think it's underrated and fully worth the $60 as well.

Fact of the matter is, it's the exact same game by the end of the day and it's through the corruption of review scores on people's minds that make the decision for them if it's a good game or not.

bellsmye1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bellsmye1
I found GTA genuinly boring! Im not trying to anger anyone but it became old really, really fast....
Kirlok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kirlok
Member since 2008 • 2061 Posts

people are becoming incredibly hard to please, wait a month or two and see hoe mgs4 turns from awsome to overrated crap.

people can think for a sec and realize that time doesnt changes the fact that an awsome game = awsome game

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

Gamers are getting jaded and nearly impossible to please? It's an amazing game in every single way. If someone doesn't like it, it's not the games fault. Peoples tastes change over time...BioShockOwnz

yes! it's driving me insane how people can have such high expectations

velocity99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 velocity99
Member since 2005 • 480 Posts
What little of it i played, i liked, a lot. What people don't get is that the appeal of GTA4 isn't a fast paced linear sotryline, it's a mix between relaxing and high intensity moments in a large world full of surprises. Besides, whoever says messing with the physics isn't fun has no soul. If you don't like free roaming games, go back to minigame collections on your wii.
Pariah_001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Pariah_001
Member since 2003 • 4850 Posts

Gamers are getting jaded and nearly impossible to please? It's an amazing game in every single way.BioShockOwnz

Yes. But at the same time, it was also a major step backwards in how it left behind a great deal of the sandbox elements SA had.

And the story ended on a low note as well.

bellsmye1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bellsmye1

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]Gamers are getting jaded and nearly impossible to please? It's an amazing game in every single way. If someone doesn't like it, it's not the games fault. Peoples tastes change over time...lawlessx

What? So we can get served crap and be happy with it? Opinions are there to be expressed and as gamers, we should recieve nothing but the best.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BioShockOwnz

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]Gamers are getting jaded and nearly impossible to please? It's an amazing game in every single way. If someone doesn't like it, it's not the games fault. Peoples tastes change over time...lawlessx

Yup, my expectations were met and even exceeded in some areas. Then again, I research what I buy. I knew what I was buying into.

Broman6015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Broman6015
Member since 2007 • 1381 Posts
It was a great single player experience that lasted me a good 30 hours. $60 well spent if you ask me. Tried the online and personally im not a fan. The story is what i came to see.
ONLYDOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 ONLYDOD
Member since 2006 • 6026 Posts

[QUOTE="ONLYDOD"]I think most people would agree it deserves the title of 'Worst Good Game Ever'BioShockOwnz

Hmm, I stand corrected.

DDX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 DDX2
Member since 2004 • 6316 Posts
its a fun game, but its lost its nostalgic feel for me. My parents would never let me play the older GTA's, and when i did, it was a special occasion. But now that i can buy it on my own, something is lost; now it doesnt stick out too much and it got old fast. Not to mention i didnt get to play it until several weeks after it was out (360 had RROD), by the time i got it, my friends were sick of it, so i never got a chance to seriously play the MP component.
velocity99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 velocity99
Member since 2005 • 480 Posts

Gamers are getting jaded and nearly impossible to please? It's an amazing game in every single way. If someone doesn't like it, it's not the games fault. Peoples tastes change over time...BioShockOwnz

I disagree, the wii is selling like hotcakes to casuals and gamers alike. God knows why, it's a gamecube with motion sensitivity for about $200 more. If anything, gamers are getting lenient, buying **** games like Lost Odyssey and all the endless mini-game collections.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

I think it's just because it's being compared to past GTA games like San Andreas. If GTA IV came out by itself, as the first GTA game, people wouldn't have been disappointed. It doesn't improve on the franchise as much as people had hoped.JAB991

GTA IV was my first GTA game and after playing it I will never play another. I didn't like the game at all.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BioShockOwnz

[QUOTE="JAB991"]I think it's just because it's being compared to past GTA games like San Andreas. If GTA IV came out by itself, as the first GTA game, people wouldn't have been disappointed. It doesn't improve on the franchise as much as people had hoped.-Renegade

GTA IV was my first GTA game and after playing it I will never play another. I didn't like the game at all.

You also didn't like Half-Life, yet you liked HAZE, right?

RotaryRX7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 RotaryRX7
Member since 2003 • 7184 Posts

[QUOTE="ONLYDOD"]I think most people would agree it deserves the title of 'Worst Good Game Ever'BioShockOwnz

Totally agreed.

RSV (although I enjoyed/tolerated it's half-azz quality) and RSV2 (worst game I ever played, worst story, and crap maps and multiplayer) are definitely some of the biggest let downs of this gen for me.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts
[QUOTE="-Renegade"]

[QUOTE="JAB991"]I think it's just because it's being compared to past GTA games like San Andreas. If GTA IV came out by itself, as the first GTA game, people wouldn't have been disappointed. It doesn't improve on the franchise as much as people had hoped.BioShockOwnz

That would be true about Half Life but I didn't buy Haze. I thought the demo was ok though.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#23 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

Nah. It's just the internet full of wannabe hardcore gamers.

Look towards your "cool" friends who would also own a copy of Halo 3 and CoD 4. They're saying it's one of the best games ever.

mastarifla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mastarifla
Member since 2005 • 2448 Posts
And you guys complain when a game gets delayed? This is the reason why development times take so long. They are trying to please the gamers and the reviewers. We had 3 Final Fantasy games in the era of the PS system. Now it looks like we will only have 1 possibly 2 this generation tops. Because of reviews and higher expectations, expect games to have even longer development cycles so that we soon see only 1 new sequel per generation, from a series. I hope you guys are happy... =/
dominer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 dominer
Member since 2005 • 3316 Posts

In the game I'm doing missions for that old mobster guy(pegorino I think?)n Alderney and I think I might sell this game

-story missions are repititive and consist of

A)shoot-out

B)chase

C)both above mixed

-crappy customization, yea I know people are gonna come up with the "OMG,how stupid would it be to give Niko a blonde afro".And I know its quite stupid but hey,if its stupid DONT ******* USE IT AND IGNORE IT

-pretty much sucked out the fun of GTA games, what happend to base jumping off a building,ejecting a parachute then landing on the ground to kill people with a Mini-gun,flame thrower,chainsaw etc.(and whats with the RPG's?each rocket costs a few thousand dollars and you can only hold 8,unless you get 100% which can screw off for all I care)

-extremely long exposition

-boring side missions

I did enjoy the great attention to detail and multi-player though.

DisPimpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DisPimpin
Member since 2006 • 2513 Posts
Not really. Everything gets traded in, that means nothing. There were 3 used copies of MGS4 at Gamestop where I'm at already. GTA IV is at damn near 9 million in less than 2 months. Just because there are used copies on the shelf, and a few haters on the internet, that hardly qualifies as a MASS DISAPPOINTMENT. GTA IV is a 10, get over it. :|
MadExponent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MadExponent
Member since 2003 • 11454 Posts
WAAAAAAY too many people hate on GTAIV. It's not my fave. My fave is Vice City followed by GTAIII and then way in the last comes San Andreas. The story in GTAIV was leaps and bounds better than any other GTA. Come on, did you not love Roman? He'd be in my top ten supporting characters. I enjoy everything the game brings to the table. It has lots of replay value and the multiplayer is more fun than MGO.
Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
it was the first gta game i ever bothered to beat..it would be a perfect ten IMO if the last hour didnt fall apart...the cutscenes werent fully rendered, final mission wasnt that great and the ending was just bad...
lolkie_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lolkie_81
Member since 2008 • 2004 Posts

people are becoming incredibly hard to please, wait a month or two and see hoe mgs4 turns from awsome to overrated crap.

people can think for a sec and realize that time doesnt changes the fact that an awsome game = awsome game

Kirlok

Thats not true, alot of people got tired of gta4 way before they even beat it. People are at least playing mgs4 all the way tru. Gta4=boring for me

lolkie_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lolkie_81
Member since 2008 • 2004 Posts
[QUOTE="-Renegade"]

[QUOTE="JAB991"]I think it's just because it's being compared to past GTA games like San Andreas. If GTA IV came out by itself, as the first GTA game, people wouldn't have been disappointed. It doesn't improve on the franchise as much as people had hoped.BioShockOwnz

Not like you have very good taste in games either.....Dark sector

blues3531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 blues3531
Member since 2005 • 2632 Posts
It is an amazing game. Its jsut that all the fun of the game is the same stuff you've been doing with 3, vc and SA and i mean like rampages and high speed chases, good shootouts and such. if this is your first gta game its probably incredible but given how much time i played all the others this game has already gotten old to me.
LagSwitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LagSwitch
Member since 2008 • 529 Posts

In the game I'm doing missions for that old mobster guy(pegorino I think?)n Alderney and I think I might sell this game

-story missions are repititive and consist of

A)shoot-out

B)chase

C)both above mixed

-crappy customization, yea I know people are gonna come up with the "OMG,how stupid would it be to give Niko a blonde afro".And I know its quite stupid but hey,if its stupid DONT ******* USE IT AND IGNORE IT

-pretty much sucked out the fun of GTA games, what happend to base jumping off a building,ejecting a parachute then landing on the ground to kill people with a Mini-gun,flame thrower,chainsaw etc.(and whats with the RPG's?each rocket costs a few thousand dollars and you can only hold 8,unless you get 100% which can screw off for all I care)

-extremely long exposition

-boring side missions

I did enjoy the great attention to detail and multi-player though.

dominer

This post completely summarizes why GTA 4 was a disappointment and NO ONE can deny it. Although GTA 4 was an amazing game, it took many steps back. For example, many sandbox elements were removed. Car controls were made more realistic. Cop chases because more predictable and not as fun.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#33 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts
Yes it is a great game. But the hype is what made it a little disappointing. Hype kills! :P
Waffle_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#34 Waffle_Fish
Member since 2008 • 2074 Posts

Any game that gets a 10 is going to cause a lot of people to say it didnt deserve it and a lot of people to jump on that bandwagon to be cool.

I personally didnt think it deserved a 10, but I never really found anything special in the series anyways

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 FrozenLiquid

This post completely summarizes why GTA 4 was a disappointment and NO ONE can deny it. Although GTA 4 was an amazing game, it took many steps back. For example, many sandbox elements were removed. Car controls were made more realistic. Cop chases because more predictable and not as fun.

LagSwitch

Not back, if anything, it took a step sideways.

Maybe, if you want to think in mature terms, it took a step fowards. It does not rely on gaming gratification by making people's heads explode. It does not indulge in its chainsaw massacre re-enactments. Rather, it indulges in its much more mature satire and mimickery of the postmodern world.

Which is why I always say:

You can enjoy throwing fecal matter into the crowds in Saint's Row 2, and get your chainsaw-freak on in its multiplayer. I'll be sitting back enjoying some Weazel TV and America's Next Top Hooker.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="-Renegade"]

[QUOTE="JAB991"]I think it's just because it's being compared to past GTA games like San Andreas. If GTA IV came out by itself, as the first GTA game, people wouldn't have been disappointed. It doesn't improve on the franchise as much as people had hoped.lolkie_81

Not like you have very good taste in games either.....Dark sector

First, Dark Sector was rated higher, and it's listed as a "good" game.

Second, I don't diss great games in favor of poor games. I enjoy them.

Third, I'm guessing that's the only comeback you ever have for me...*rolls eyes*

Dstorm09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Dstorm09
Member since 2003 • 147 Posts
I agree, while the game was fun for the first few missions, it eventually felt like a chore to turn my PS3 on and continue playing.
Shafftehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Shafftehr
Member since 2008 • 2889 Posts

On a lot of the smaller, mechanical levels that SA failed, it was a smashing success. But on the grand level of scope and possibility and a lot of the things that make sandbox games great, it fell a ways behind San Andreas. It was a great game - but compared to a game from last gen, it left something to be desired. Call that "gameres becoming jaded" all you want, but I just call it the MegamanX IV effect - new platform /= better game.

It was a good game, easily one of the most enjoyable of this gen... But Rockstar themselves set the bar they have yet to pass with San Andreas. Until they bring Niko Bellic to the heights that CJ reached, GTA IV will be a great, but overrated, game. And on that note... Bring on the DLC, and make it GOOD!
dominer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dominer
[QUOTE="LagSwitch"]

FrozenLiquid

Not back, if anything, it took a step sideways.

Maybe, if you want to think in mature terms, it took a step fowards. It does not rely on gaming gratification by making people's heads explode. It does not indulge in its chainsaw massacre re-enactments. Rather, it indulges in its much more mature satire and mimickery of the postmodern world.

Which is why I always say:

You can enjoy throwing fecal matter into the crowds in Saint's Row 2, and get your chainsaw-freak on in its multiplayer. I'll be sitting back enjoying some Weazel TV and America's Next Top Hooker.

yea GTA was funny,but jokes get old quick,then what are ya gonna do?Plus,I still think R* could've made the game fun even though they suffered from "it must be teh realisicz" syndrome.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 FrozenLiquid

yea GTA was funny,but jokes get old quick,then what are ya gonna do?Plus,I still think R* could've made the game fun even though they suffered from "it must be teh realisicz" syndrome.

dominer

The jokes will never get old as long as Rupert Murdoch owns News Corp.

Saying "huh?" yet?

Now you know why GTA IV is an adult-oriented game.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 FrozenLiquid

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]Gamers are getting jaded and nearly impossible to please? It's an amazing game in every single way. If someone doesn't like it, it's not the games fault. Peoples tastes change over time...Shafftehr

On a lot of the smaller, mechanical levels that SA failed, it was a smashing success. But on the grand level of scope and possibility and a lot of the things that make sandbox games great, it fell a ways behind San Andreas. It was a great game - but compared to a game from last gen, it left something to be desired. Call that "gameres becoming jaded" all you want, but I just call it the MegamanX IV effect - new platform /= better game.

It was a good game, easily one of the most enjoyable of this gen... But Rockstar themselves set the bar they have yet to pass with San Andreas. Until they bring Niko Bellic to the heights that CJ reached, GTA IV will be a great, but overrated, game. And on that note... Bring on the DLC, and make it GOOD!

GTA IV is no more a sandbox game as it is an action/TPS with sandbox elements. That's the path R* took, and will probably continue with. There's Saint's Row 2 for all those teenagers that got left behind with GTA IV's turn to maturity.

Instead of base jumping and flying commercial jets with some random ignorant black youngster (it may be fun to fly airliners, but totally unrealistic unless your character is 40 years old and has spent his life flying), they decided all the small details will contribute to a more lively world you can believe as you play through their narrative.

Perhaps they didn't care for the end-game. Maybe they decided to actually make it interesting to walk the streets of Liberty City and see things you'd expect to see. I know I'm enjoying it.

Iszk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Iszk
Member since 2008 • 469 Posts

Not really. Everything gets traded in, that means nothing. There were 3 used copies of MGS4 at Gamestop where I'm at already. GTA IV is at damn near 9 million in less than 2 months. Just because there are used copies on the shelf, and a few haters on the internet, that hardly qualifies as a MASS DISAPPOINTMENT. GTA IV is a 10, get over it. :| DisPimpin

Ur cool, I liek you. Have my babies?

dominer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 dominer
[QUOTE="dominer"]

FrozenLiquid

The jokes will never get old as long as Rupert Murdoch owns News Corp.

Saying "huh?" yet?

Now you know why GTA IV is an adult-oriented game.

So what I dont get a few inside jokes,imo It doesnt make a game for me.Aside from a few inside references I dont find GTA4 to be a "mature" game,I can bring up alot reasons why.ah well it seems our opinions differ greatly.

Shafftehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Shafftehr

GTA IV is no more a sandbox game as it is an action/TPS with sandbox elements. That's the path R* took, and will probably continue with. There's Saint's Row 2 for all those teenagers that got left behind with GTA IV's turn to maturity.

Instead of base jumping and flying commercial jets with some random ignorant black youngster (it may be fun to fly airliners, but totally unrealistic unless your character is 40 years old and has spent his life flying), they decided all the small details will contribute to a more lively world you can believe as you play through their narrative.

Perhaps they didn't care for the end-game. Maybe they decided to actually make it interesting to walk the streets of Liberty City and see things you'd expect to see. I know I'm enjoying it.

FrozenLiquid

Yes yes yes, I get you with the "all the teenagers that got left behind" reference... We're silly pubescants who just can't grasp the sublime beauty that is GTA IV in light of our hormone soaked mental haze. I think your talents are required on some MGSIV storyline is genius soapbox somewhere, but I'll dare to waste your time here a little bit more.

But, to respond to your point... Where their narrative stands now was left in the dust well - WELL - over a decade ago in the gaming industry. What Rockstar did, some seven years ago was it now? What Rockstar did was bring something so open and so expansive and fun, funny, action packed and somewhat underhanded to the scene in such a comprehensive manner, not too heavy handed in any one element to shoehorn it into any previous genre as to create a genre in itself - the genre that is between genres, the sandbox. In this generation, they've chosen to sacrificse the elements that made their games TRULY stand out in the crowd in favour of stressing an element which has been done incredibly well - WAY better than they did it with GTA IV, I might add - the narrative. It was a good story... But GTA should deliver what it did before, to the quality it did in the past, before it starts to worry about the quality of the narrative - otherwise, it is truly forgetting its roots... Which it did. I truly hope that Rockstar remembers what made their previous GTA games incredible, and increasingly so, and pursues that with DLC and expanions this gen.

And yes CJ, as a character, sucked. But the quality, diversity, and the sheer magnitude of what was offered behind that character kicked the living crap out of what the far superior Nico Bellic had backing him. SA was a better game. GTA IV was a better character and story. Rockstar should not have to lose one to gain the other... If they do, it is a sure sign of their weakness as a developer, and a sad loss for gamers. GTA IV was very good - but not as good as what came before it.
epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 epic_pets
Member since 2008 • 5598 Posts
Its al-right but not that good
Shafftehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Shafftehr
Its al-right but not that goodepic_pets

It's great. Freaking great. This is, bar none, one of the best developers in gaming today, and their main studio's touch is pure gold. Just, where they reached 22 carats last gen, they've only hit 20 this gen. They have the potential for 24, where they've stepped down a carat or two this gen. I just hope their plans are to surpass what they did last gen, not take a step back and add a notably better story.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 FrozenLiquid

So what I dont get a few inside jokes,imo It doesnt make a game for me.Aside from a few inside references I dont find GTA4 to be a "mature" game,I can bring up alot reasons why.ah well it seems our opinions differ greatly.

dominer

It's not an inside joke.

It's general knowledge.

Find out who Rupert Murdoch is, and then you'll figure out why he's important in GTA's social satire.

TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#48 TheSystemLord1
Member since 2006 • 7786 Posts

I love GTA4, I love MGS4. I will love GTA4 this Christmas, I will love MGS4 this Christmas.

90% of gamers can't say that.

In less than 30 days we will begin to see a steady stream of "Metal Gear Solid 4 is overrated, I'm selling it to put towards Resistance 2! GOTY!" threads.

Makes me sick.

Iszk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Iszk
Member since 2008 • 469 Posts
[QUOTE="dominer"]

FrozenLiquid

It's not an inside joke.

It's general knowledge.

Find out who Rupert Murdoch is, and then you'll figure out why he's important in GTA's social satire.

Rupert Murdoch is a true patriot, and a culture warrior. If you question him, you're prolly a terrorist pedophile liberal.

Avatar image for LinKuei_warrior
LinKuei_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#50 LinKuei_warrior
Member since 2006 • 2670 Posts

no..stop trying to make it sound like its the consumers fault that R* sold them(us) a good movie but horrible game.