Go and vote Uncharted 2(or Batman: AA or L4D2 or AC2 ) for Game of the year.

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

lol @ ODST is an option for Best Multiplayer Game :lol:Messiahbolical-

You must be really butthurt that no PS3 exclusive got a multiplayer nomination, huh? ;)

93soccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 93soccer
Member since 2009 • 4602 Posts
Nah, I voted Assasin's Creed II! :D
Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts

[QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"]lol @ ODST is an option for Best Multiplayer Game :lol:AdobeArtist

You must be really butthurt that no PS3 exclusive got a multiplayer nomination, huh? ;)

ODST isn't a multiplayer game. it has no multiplayer mode of it's own. The only thing even close to a multiplayer mode it has is firefight. Disc 2 doesn't count as "ODST Multiplayer". Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2 online >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything online Microsoft has put out this year anyways These "Video Game Awards" are a joke anyways. If they wanted to be taken serious, they would put more than 4-5 choices per category. They'd have a drop down menu with all the games that came out this year so you can chose your GOTY no matter what game it is.
RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#54 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

voted Batman AA over U2...both great games though

chikenfriedrice

I see some type of pattern, is this what all the lems do when no 360 exclusive is worthy of facing Uncharted 2?

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#55 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

Okay seriously, WTF was up with Megan Fox and Shia Lebouf both getting nominated for best female and male performances? It's a freakin game based off of a bad movie, it shouldn't even count.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

If Nolan North doesn't win best voice actor, I've lost faith in gaming.

Edit: Honestly he's the best voice actor of all time.

Messiahbolical-

So you didnt' play Batman AA???

Mark Hamill as The Joker??? One of the best acting performances I've ever heard in a video game.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 RadecSupreme

Okay seriously, WTF was up with Megan Fox and Shia Lebouf both getting nominated for best female and male performances? It's a freakin game based off of a bad movie, it shouldn't even count.

Lionheart08

I dunno lol. I voted for Bill Murray and the chick from AC 2.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"]lol @ ODST is an option for Best Multiplayer Game :lol:Messiahbolical-

ODST isn't a multiplayer game. it has no multiplayer mode of it's own. The only thing even close to a multiplayer mode it has is firefight. Disc 2 doesn't count as "ODST Multiplayer". Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2 online >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything online Microsoft has put out this year anyways These "Video Game Awards" are a joke anyways. If they wanted to be taken serious, they would put more than 4-5 choices per category. They'd have a drop down menu with all the games that came out this year so you can chose your GOTY no matter what game it is.

4 player co-operative is still playing with friends online. So yes, it IS multiplayer, and a damn challenging one at that. And VGA isn't the only place to give acclaim to Firefight for its unique multiplayer.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#59 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts
Whats the point you know all the lemmings are going to vote modern warfare 2 for everyting, and their gong to win all the awards again just like 2007, when Naughty dog poured their hearts in to Uncharted 2 they won't get the fame because some dumb lemmings would rather rate the super popular overrated casual mw2... I almost feel like why bother.... but I voted anyway.
nmaharg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 nmaharg
Member since 2004 • 3285 Posts
Whats the point you know all the lemmings are going to vote modern warfare 2 for everyting, and their gong to win all the awards again just like 2007, when Naughty dog poured their hearts in to Uncharted 2 they won't get the fame because some dumb lemmings would rather rate the super popular overrated casual mw2... I almost feel like why bother.... but I voted anyway.Midnightshade29
Really doesn't matter dragon age is the true goty anyway. Although UC2 is great.
Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#61 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts
i voted UC2 for GOTY, well deserved.djsifer01
I did too, but you know us ps3 owners are out numbered here in the states and you know how many frat boy 360 owning modern warfare loving peeps their are out there? A lot , 2 of which i work with and they play nothing else, it's sickening that thats the only game they know of. They are going to skew the proper winners just like cod4 did in 2007. Hell Gametrialers did a 4 part bonus round on mw2... it's annoying , sure its a good shooter , but there are far better games out there! I also don't want any Activision games winning, and Naughty Dog deserves this. U2 was spectactular!!
mgkennedy5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#62 mgkennedy5
Member since 2005 • 1501 Posts
I voted
loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts
Isn't it too early?
AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
 I like the Arma II CG screenshot for MW2
GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts
Considering how most people voting will probably be mainstream, MW2 will unfortunately win GotY...
RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 RadecSupreme

[QUOTE="djsifer01"]i voted UC2 for GOTY, well deserved.Midnightshade29
I did too, but you know us ps3 owners are out numbered here in the states and you know how many frat boy 360 owning modern warfare loving peeps their are out there? A lot , 2 of which i work with and they play nothing else, it's sickening that thats the only game they know of. They are going to skew the proper winners just like cod4 did in 2007. Hell Gametrialers did a 4 part bonus round on mw2... it's annoying , sure its a good shooter , but there are far better games out there! I also don't want any Activision games winning, and Naughty Dog deserves this. U2 was spectactular!!

You are right and its a pity. Naughty Dog worked harder and made a better and longer game than MW2.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

[QUOTE="chikenfriedrice"]

RadecSupreme

I see some type of pattern, is this what all the lems do when no 360 exclusive is worthy of facing Uncharted 2?

or could it be that I like batman more :o not everything is about fanboyism

nmaharg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 nmaharg

[QUOTE="RadecSupreme"]

chikenfriedrice

I honestly can't see that happening. I played and like both, but really batman over UC2 just sounds foolish.
treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 treedoor

[QUOTE="RadecSupreme"]

chikenfriedrice

Nope, Batman AA doesn't deserve GOTY. It wasn't original, it didn't have a great story, it didn't have absolutely amazing voice acting, it didn't have great gameplay, the graphics were beyond horrid, it didn't get tons of critical acclaim from any of the major review sites.

Nothing about Batman AA warrants it being GOTY unless you are a blind lemming.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 chikenfriedrice

[QUOTE="RadecSupreme"]

nmaharg

I honestly can't see that happening. I played and like both, but really batman over UC2 just sounds foolish.

ur calling my opinion foolish with ur Drake sig? who is fanboyish here?....I loved batman and I liked it more and I beat both games

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#71 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

Why was L4D2 nominated GotY?

jyoung312

Because it is awesome!:D

Anyway I am loving L4D2, but I am voting Batman for GOTY.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 chikenfriedrice

[QUOTE="RadecSupreme"]

treedoor

Nope, Batman AA doesn't deserve GOTY. It wasn't original, it didn't have a great story, it didn't have absolutely amazing voice acting, it didn't have great gameplay, the graphics were beyond horrid, it didn't get tons of critical acclaim from any of the major review sites.

are u butt hurt cuz I liked Batman more than ur precious U2? lol unreal

nmaharg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 nmaharg

[QUOTE="nmaharg"][QUOTE="chikenfriedrice"]

chikenfriedrice

ur calling my opinion foolish with ur Drake sig? who is fanboyish here?....I loved batman and I liked it more and I beat both games

Look at my post history. In no way am I a PS3 fanboy. In fact I can't remeber the last time I really played my PS3. I simply find it hard to belive anyone could enjoy batman more than UC2, but to each there own.
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 chikenfriedrice

[QUOTE="jyoung312"]

Wanderer5

oh noez u must be a huge blind lemming! lol

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 chikenfriedrice

[QUOTE="nmaharg"] I honestly can't see that happening. I played and like both, but really batman over UC2 just sounds foolish.nmaharg

Look at my post history. In no way am I a PS3 fanboy. In fact I can't remeber the last time I really played my PS3. I simply find it hard to belive anyone could enjoy batman more than UC2, but to each there own.

there is nothing hard to believe about it...Batman was badass while U2 was more of the same

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 treedoor

[QUOTE="treedoor"]

chikenfriedrice

no no no

Check your sarcasm meter. Might be turned off :P

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 chikenfriedrice

[QUOTE="treedoor"]

treedoor

no no no

Check your sarcasm meter. Might be turned off :P

oh sorry lol it was turned off I thought u were serious for real

nmaharg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 nmaharg

[QUOTE="nmaharg"][QUOTE="chikenfriedrice"]

chikenfriedrice

there is nothing hard to believe about it...Btaman was badass while U2 was more of the same

And what exactly does batman do thats new?
Scoob64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#79 Scoob64
Member since 2008 • 2635 Posts

No. Why should we vote for what you want? You didn't even provide an argument.comeonthehoops

Are you this cranky in daily interactions, or just on the internet?

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

Their options are awful. I voted for MW2 for 1/2 the stuff because nothing was better. Their GOTY was the worse.... No dragon age? Even though I voted UC2 for that and best PS3 game. I also voted GOW3 as most anticipated, I would have said SC2 but I am not feeling it as much anymore.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#81 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]

[QUOTE="jyoung312"]

chikenfriedrice

oh noez u must be a huge blind lemming! lol

Yes I must be a blind lemming, even through I don't own a 360.:P

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

MW2 will win. Not that it matters.

IAmLegend7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 IAmLegend7
Member since 2007 • 287 Posts
Voted for MW2 because it has an amazing Campaign and the multi-player is truly the best there is. I hope it wins, then we don't have to put up with the incessant "oh mai goDz UC2 best gaem eVaR!!!111oneoneeleven!1" crap that PS3 supporters always spew forth. A multi-plat winning makes sense, too!
RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 RadecSupreme

Voted for MW2 because it has an amazing Campaign and the multi-player is truly the best there is. I hope it wins, then we don't have to put up with the incessant "oh mai goDz UC2 best gaem eVaR!!!111oneoneeleven!1" crap that PS3 supporters always spew forth. A multi-plat winning makes sense, too!IAmLegend7

Why would we want the most overrated and overrhyped game with DLC on disk that they are charging for and controlled by the greediest CEO in gaming to win?

IAmLegend7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 IAmLegend7
Member since 2007 • 287 Posts

[QUOTE="IAmLegend7"]Voted for MW2 because it has an amazing Campaign and the multi-player is truly the best there is. I hope it wins, then we don't have to put up with the incessant "oh mai goDz UC2 best gaem eVaR!!!111oneoneeleven!1" crap that PS3 supporters always spew forth. A multi-plat winning makes sense, too!RadecSupreme

Why would we want the most overrated and overrhyped game with DLC on disk that they are charging for and controlled by the greediest CEO in gaming to win?

Because to me it was neither overrated nor over-hyped and actually brought me back into playing shooters. That good enough for you?
RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 RadecSupreme

[QUOTE="RadecSupreme"]

[QUOTE="IAmLegend7"]Voted for MW2 because it has an amazing Campaign and the multi-player is truly the best there is. I hope it wins, then we don't have to put up with the incessant "oh mai goDz UC2 best gaem eVaR!!!111oneoneeleven!1" crap that PS3 supporters always spew forth. A multi-plat winning makes sense, too!IAmLegend7

Because to me it was neither overrated nor over-hyped and actually brought me back into playing shooters. That good enough for you?

Yea, it is.

Samox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Samox
Member since 2004 • 890 Posts

I was torn between Arkham Asylum and MW2. Both games are absolutely amazing. After a little bit of thinking, I'm going to cast my vote for MW2. It deserves GOTY.