Ghost of Tsushima PC is Being Delisted & Refunded in Countries Without PSN.

• 66 results
Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11241 Posts

@Antwan3K said:

yeah, hopefully.. you desperately need something to play on that plastic box you worship..

This plastic box stays neck deep in games. Xbox hasn't had shit since Starfield. You've literally switched gears to cheerleading for a third party publisher at this point. Sad. Xbox's console defeat, was oh so sweet. 🧑‍🍳

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#52 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70152 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Antwan3K said:

yeah, hopefully.. you desperately need something to play on that plastic box you worship..

This plastic box stays neck deep in games. Xbox hasn't had shit since Starfield. You've literally switched gears to cheerleading for a third party publisher at this point. Sad. Xbox's console defeat, was oh so sweet. 🧑‍🍳

Are you talking about non Sony games?🤔

Why am I not surprised you didn't deny worshiping the plastic box.😂

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

Are you talking about non Sony games?🤔

Why am I not surprised you didn't deny worshiping the plastic box.😂

Hmm, I remember back in the day games that MS published or got exclusive gave the 360 a HUGE foot hold back in gen 7. They haven't come close to that since. And their pursuit in owning IPs of others and entire publishing branches is really kicking them in the ass right now. So, their current direction is obviously very, very, very wrong. Sorry, Pedro. Xbox lost.

Remember, dismissing a console for being a "plastic box", doesn't mean it wasn't the right box to choose all along. Now, let's hold a eulogy for the Xbox brand as a platform holder. 😏

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin: All of that and still no Sony gmes this year and still no denial of your plastic box worshiping.😂

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8297 Posts

@Pedro said:

@BenjaminBanklin: All of that and still no Sony gmes this year and still no denial of your plastic box worshiping.😂

the truth hurts..

i really do feel sorry for the lad.. the 1st party drought is real.. 😥

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

Oh, my bad. I'm supposed to not enjoy all the games I played on PS5 this year because Sony didn't own the studios. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lem logic. No wonder Xbox is imploding

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#57 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59239 Posts

So they are basically saying "just fucking steal it"

Ok then.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

Oh, my bad. I'm supposed to not enjoy all the games I played on PS5 this year because Sony didn't own the studios. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lem logic. No wonder Xbox is imploding

I am not the one who has been making a thing about first party exclusives but I understand that they don't matter anymore now that Sony is releasing them all on PC.😏And despite the third opportunity, you still have not denied worshiping a plastic box.😂

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

I am not the one who has been making a thing about first party exclusives but I understand that they don't matter anymore now that Sony is releasing them all on PC.😏And despite the third opportunity, you still have not denied worshiping a plastic box.😂

Yeah you are, it was all you had until Xbox games started appearing on Playstation then it got even more dire once Xbox started closing up shop. Nothing stings more than having to submit games to the enemy in the face of financial failure.

Who said this console generation isn't awesome (unless you own an Xbox)?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin: You would not deny your console worship and talking about Xbox as Sony's enemy definitely aligns with your plastic box worship.😂

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

@BenjaminBanklin: You would not deny your console worship and talking about Xbox as Sony's enemy definitely aligns with your plastic box worship.😂

Huh? Sony was Xbox's enemy. That's why they made a smooth brained move like buying ABK for 70 bil because they thought could crush them once and for all. The market had different plans. And please, don't act like you and the rest of team lem weren't cheering on the acquisitions. That's why this collapse has all the green goons in full panic mode... because their two-decade long crusade is now completely fruitless 🤣🤣🤣

"Cope and hope" is the new Xbot slogan

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin: Your console worship continues. You are definitely devoted to your cult. 🤭The ABK acquisition was great for me because I bought their stocks prior to MS acquisition, meanwhile you were crying about monopoly because your Sony god was in danger.😂

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Your console worship continues. You are definitely devoted to your cult. 🤭The ABK acquisition was great for me because I bought their stocks prior to MS acquisition, meanwhile you were crying about monopoly because your Sony god was in danger.😂

Oh shut up. Microsoft stocks are never in trouble at anytime. You had your poms-poms out because you thought would finally get to enjoy an MS monopoly over the console market. That warchest ended up getting Xbox wrecked... hard. Who knew the biggest winner in the ABK acquisition would be Sony? The "Sony fannies" you tirelessly fight against got the upper hand in the end

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Pedro
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Oh shut up. Microsoft stocks are never in trouble at anytime. You had your poms-poms out because you thought would finally get to enjoy an MS monopoly over the console market. That warchest ended up getting Xbox wrecked... hard. Who knew the biggest winner in the ABK acquisition would be Sony? The "Sony fannies" you tirelessly fight against got the upper hand in the end

I literally argued with your cultish views that they would not be a monopoly if you were capable of using your brain and now you are trying to spin that I was celebrating MS having a monopoly.😂 You may need to pray to Sony double time for new games this year.🤭

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56316 Posts

Slightly good news:

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#66 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56316 Posts

@locus-solus: Despite GoT being delisted in most countries, it's proving to be the fourth best Sony game to be on PC and could hit 100K very soon than anyone thought:

By the way, GoT just looks more beautiful on PC, I'm very impressed Nixxes did a good job on the PC port yet again.