Gears 3 vs. Uncharted 3- Which one was ultimately better? (POLL)

• 129 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

I'm not just talking about visuals, I'm talking about the games on the whole. Which do you think was the better game ultimately?

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

it's all opinions,i chose gears though,uncharted is very cliche and has been done athousand times over

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Fanboys win.
caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#4 caseypayne69
Member since 2002 • 5395 Posts

Haven't played Gears 3. For that matter, i've only played 20 mins of Gears 1. I bet Gears is the better overal shooter, but Uncharted is the better everything else.

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts
Which thread is better? This one, or the other hundred threads about which game is better?
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts
Fanboys win.MonsieurX
Welcome to the new and "improved" System Wars.
FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts
Beat every game in both series. If you want a tight polished shooting experience then Gears Of War is better. If you want good writing, good characters, high quality set pieces and voice acting then Uncharted is better. Graphics are almost equal between the two in the latest entries so, it's a wash. Overall, I give it to Uncharted. GEOW probably has the best shooting gunplay in any TPS but it fails short in the other areas.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

I enjoyed Gears 3 more.

webhead921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 webhead921
Member since 2009 • 684 Posts

I voted for pokemon. Because it is a better game than both of them.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

I enjoyed Uncharted 3 more

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

I never played Gears 3 so my vote goes to Gears 3. Cause I can't imagine it being much worse than U3. Now if it had been Gears 3 vs U2 then U2 easily!

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

you're basically asking 360 fans to vote for Geow3 and PS3 fans to vote for UC3..

having played both i cant decide since they're both amazing games..

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts
I also vote for Pokemon... All of the Pokemon versions are better!
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#14 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Uncharted 3 blows Gears out of the water and throws it into the sun! Gears ain't got nothing on Nathan Drak and his posse, anyone who has played both knows this. Besides they actually don't have much in common like people think.

JVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#15 JVII
Member since 2007 • 680 Posts

Gears of War 3, Uncharted 3 was a disappointment.

Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#16 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts

I liked Uncharted 3's visuals better.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#17 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6116 Posts

Gears of War 3.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
have both, beat both. uncharted has the better single player but gears 3 easily has the better multiplayer and gameplay. so id say gears is better since multiplayer is more important than the single player in these
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 almasdeathchild

Uncharted 3 blows Gears out of the water and throws it into the sun! Gears ain't got nothing on Nathan Drak and his posse, anyone who has played both knows this. Besides they actually don't have much in common like people think.

ShadowMoses900

i own both and still choose gears over uc3 so your logic is fail :lol:

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mems_1224

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

almasdeathchild

same here. multiplayer is what puts gears over the top for me
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

mems_1224

gears all together wins me over,though multiplayer is probably my least fav of the game

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

mems_1224

Uncharted has better multiplayer because you can jump, Gears gameplay is so outdated man, even the origional mario had a jump button. Also Nathan Drake is cooler becasue he hangs out with two fine women and get'slucky, Marcus doesn't get any girlsand hangs out with dudes. Sure there is ONE girl in gears 3 and that one scientist lady in 2, but no woman would like him. He would probably crush them lol.

I like Uncharted 3 MP better, but it's all subjecitive of course. I just like the gameplay and the level system in Uncharted better.

MrTruthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MrTruthy
Member since 2011 • 61 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]i own both and still choose gears over uc3 so your logic is fail :lol:

ShadowMoses900

Uncharted has better multiplayer because you can jump, Gears gameplay is so outdated man, even the origional mario had a jump button. Also Nathan Drake is cooler becasue he hangs out with two fine women and lucky, Marcus doesn't get anyone and hangs out with dudes. Sure there is ONE girl in gears 3 and that one scientist lady in 2, but no woman would like him. He would probably crush them lol.

I like Uncharted 3 MP better, but it's all subjecitive of course. I just like the gameplay and the level system in Uncharted better.

In that case you could make the claim Gears of war 3 is superior due to its wall bouncing, blood and gore, more variants of enemies. Which wouldn't be correct because currently Gears of war 3 is topping Halo: Reach numbers on X-box live in which you're able to perform the jump mechanic. Edit: I also prefer the game play mechanics of Gears because I don't find them outdated, I find them innovative; obviously Epic chose to do so for a reason. Other wise I'd still be playing Uncharted 3 Mp and not Gears of war 3.
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]i own both and still choose gears over uc3 so your logic is fail :lol:

ShadowMoses900

Uncharted has better multiplayer because you can jump, Gears gameplay is so outdated man, even the origional mario had a jump button. Also Nathan Drake is cooler becasue he hangs out with two fine women and get'slucky, Marcus doesn't get any girlsand hangs out with dudes. Sure there is ONE girl in gears 3 and that one scientist lady in 2, but no woman would like him. He would probably crush them lol.

only better cause you can jump....you ****ing kidding me with that?and lets not forget anya and sam in gears,and the gameplay for gears is much better than uc,mp aside uc is like a said a very cliche outdated story

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#25 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

ShadowMoses900

Love how Sony folks allways use terms like 'out of the water', 'doesnt hold a candle', etc when talking about similar products! At this point everyone know it´s not true so, seriously, what´s the point?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mems_1224

ShadowMoses900

yea but nathan hangs out with two girls with no asses so why even bother? :P
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] same here. multiplayer is what puts gears over the top for mealmasdeathchild

only better cause you can jump....you ****ing kidding me with that?and lets not forget anya and sam in gears,and the gameplay for gears is much better than uc,mp aside uc is like a said a very cliche outdated story

Thisis 2011 not 19whatever year because as far as I can remenber games hada jump button, Gears doesn't so it can't be taken seriously. All you do in Gears is fight monsters that come out of the ground because the planet has no core (impossible btw, otherwise no gravity or oxegen and it would be a frozen world) and you play as some overwieght dude with a chain saw gun. That's it! You just hide in cover like a a big sissy.....

Uncharted you find lost treasures with a GREAT storyline that is origional and amazing. The caharcters are so cool and unique too and teh gameplay is WAY better and is so modern. You can JUMP for one thing (so it's not outdated you know) and you can take cover, but it's different becasue Nathan Drake is smart and takes cover as a strategy. He's not afraid of anything (except clowns) and he uses his brain to solve complex puzzles, also the MP is WAY better too. Better in every single way, you also have more variety and modes to play. It's also more popular aswell

So yep it's pretty obvious Nathan Drake kicks Marcus Phonix ass

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] same here. multiplayer is what puts gears over the top for memems_1224

yea but nathan hangs out with two girls with no asses so why even bother? :P

lol ya but that's only true on one of them :P

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PAL360

ShadowMoses900

Jump? Pfff . Forza 4 multiplayer is better than both because i can....drive :P

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

This topic has been talked about more then kim k's divorce.

reynal1287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 reynal1287
Member since 2009 • 378 Posts

xbots will say gears,ps3 drones uncharteds,i say multiplayer gears,sp uncharted.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 themajormayor

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

PAL360

Love how Sony folks allways use terms like 'out of the water', 'doesnt hold a candle', etc when talking about similar products! At this point everyone know it´s not true so, seriously, what´s the point?

Wow dude stop being such a hypocrite. This is what I hear from you all the time "the top exclusives are all the same graphically blah blah blah buhuhu BUT ALL THE MULTIPLATS ARE WAY SUPERIOR ON THE XBOX YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH I AM SO HAPPY NOW YEEEEEEEAAAHEHWHEAEAHEAH!! Which is pretty funny because the best looking multiplats actually are superior on PS3 (BF3, Castlevania, LA Noire) But yeah it's fun being the biggest fanboy on the internet covering it up with what seems as "neutral" statements.
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Thisis 2011 not 19whatever year because as far as I can remenber games hada jump button, Gears doesn't so it can't be taken seriously. All you do in Gears is fight monsters that come out of the ground because the planet has no core (impossible btw, otherwise no gravity or oxegen and it would be a frozen world) and you play as some overwieght dude with a chain saw gun. That's it! You just hide in cover like a a big sissy.....

Uncharted you find lost treasures with a GREAT storyline that is origional and amazing. The caharcters are so cool and unique too and teh gameplay is WAY better and is so modern. You can JUMP for one thing (so it's not outdated you know) and you can take cover, but it's different becasue Nathan Drake is smart and takes cover as a strategy. He's not afraid of anything (except clowns) and he uses his brain to solve complex puzzles, also the MP is WAY better too. Better in every single way, you also have more variety and modes to play. It's also more popular aswell

are you a sheep or something?you know how many good games there are that dont have jump and dominate? a game doesnt need jump to be good,nathan has got to be one of the biggest indiana jones ripoffs ive ever seen in my life.marcus is not my fav but he sure as hell makes drake look weak thats for sure.(did you actually try and use logic in a si-fi game????) and if im not mistaken dont we also take cover in uc?......oh yea.....

MrTruthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MrTruthy

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]only better cause you can jump....you ****ing kidding me with that?and lets not forget anya and sam in gears,and the gameplay for gears is much better than uc,mp aside uc is like a said a very cliche outdated story

ShadowMoses900

In that case you could make the claim Gears of war 3 is superior due to its wall bouncing, blood and gore, more variants of enemies. Which wouldn't be correct because currently Gears of war 3 is topping Halo: Reach numbers on X-box live in which you're able to perform the jump mechanic. Edit: I also prefer the game play mechanics of Gears because I don't find them outdated, I find them innovative; obviously Epic chose to do so for a reason. Other wise I'd still be playing Uncharted 3 Mp and not Gears of war 3.MrTruthy
Read this, and the rest I literally have no idea what you stated; some thing about a core that has nothing to do with Gears? Do you even play the game. Second, Marcus Fenix has a group of 7-8 people at once around him all making up two squads. In Uncharted 3 during the start you have Chloe, Drake, Sully and Carter. Four people vs. eight; who's going to come out victories?
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]only better cause you can jump....you ****ing kidding me with that?and lets not forget anya and sam in gears,and the gameplay for gears is much better than uc,mp aside uc is like a said a very cliche outdated story

almasdeathchild

are you a sheep or something?you know how many good games there are that dont have jump and dominate? a game doesnt need jump to be good,nathan has got to be one of the biggest indiana jones ripoffs ive ever seen in my life.marcus is not my fav but he sure as hell makes drake look weak thats for sure.(did you actually try and use logic in a si-fi game????) and if im not mistaken dont we also take cover in uc?......oh yea.....

MGS4 doesn't have a jump button but it still kicks ass (especially Marcus Phonix ass) because it's Snake and he smokes so it makes him more cool. Marucs looks like an obese body bulider and Nathan Drake looks normal and cool, I know because I dress up like him and all the girls at the mall want to date me, but when I dressed up as Marcus Phonix I got beat up. Gears just isn't cool....

And I don't care if it's Sci-Fi, the fact is Uncharted is realistic and Gears isn't, so it's not relatable to a normal person at all and Science can explain many things about Uncharted, there are MANY studies that confirm that Unhcarted is better than Gears, get over it. When you take cover in Gears it's because he's a sissy coward and is afraid, when you take cover in Uncharted it's because Nathan Drake is smart and uses it as a strategy to not get shot and defeat his enemies.

Also Uncharted is WAY more popular than Gears by a LONG shot! I can prove it....

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 PAL360

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

themajormayor

Wow dude stop being such a hypocrite. This is what I hear from you all the time "the top exclusives are all the same graphically blah blah blah buhuhu BUT ALL THE MULTIPLATS ARE WAY SUPERIOR ON THE XBOX YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH I AM SO HAPPY NOW YEEEEEEEAAAHEHWHEAEAHEAH!! Which is pretty funny because the best looking multiplats actually are superior on PS3 (BF3, Castlevania, LA Noire) But yeah it's fun being the biggest fanboy on the internet covering it up with what seems as "neutral" statements.

Hahaha so many rage! Im not in cover buddy. Everyone knows i think 360 is better console than PS3, but i dont have to blindly bash PS3 exclusives to prove my point. Actually I love PS3 exclusives and Sony devs like ND. (Sorry for irritate you even more) :twisted:

Multiplats? Yes, it´s pretty easy to find which one looks better.

almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

MGS4 doesn't have a jump button but it still kicks ass (especially Marcus Phonix ass) because it's Snake and he smokes so it makes him more cool. Marucs looks like an obese body bulider and Nathan Drake looks normal and cool, I know because I dress up like him and all the girls at the mall want to date me, but when I dressed up as Marcus Phonix I got beat up. Gears just isn't cool....

And I don't care if it's Sci-Fi, the fact is Uncharted is realistic and Gears isn't, so it's not relatable to a normal person at all and Science can explain many things about Uncharted, there are MANY studies that confirm that Unhcarted is better than Gears, get over it. When you take cover in Gears it's because he's a sissy coward and is afraid, when you take cover in Uncharted it's because Nathan Drake is smart and uses it as a strategy to not get shot and defeat his enemies.

Also Uncharted is WAY more popular than Gears by a LONG shot! I can prove it....

you have got to be one of the biggest tools ive ever met,i wont deny uc is a good game and nathan is a cool character but he isnt that cool(mgs is a very meh overrated series it's good but not that good)

o0HAPPY0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 o0HAPPY0o
Member since 2007 • 815 Posts

Posting here to confirm that ShadowMoses900 is a big PS3 fan-boy.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4867 Posts
I'm not liking UC3 as much as UC2 for some reason. Also, Gears3's MP is much better. For those reasons, I believe that Gears3 is the overall better game. However, both are games that gamers owning a PS3 and 360 should have.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="PAL360"]

PAL360

Hahaha so many rage! Im not in cover buddy. Everyone knows i think 360 is better console than PS3, but i dont have to blindly bash PS3 exclusives to prove my point. Actually I love PS3 exclusives and Sony devs like ND. (Sorry for irritate you even more) :twisted:

Well in all seriosness multiplats are basically the same, just minmal differences. If you care about that then ya good for you, I on the hand do not. I always say that multiplats are great on all systems, just get for controller prefrence or online service you prefer, or achievements vs trophies ect....

But that's just me, you may be different. Idon't take Lens of Truth or Digital Foundry seriosly

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="PAL360"]

PAL360

Oh really? You persist with your opinion that Gears 3 somehow could compete with top PS3 exclusives without providing ANY facts. In fact you get many facts of the opposite but that doesn't matter for you. So in fact what you are doing is blindly bashing the PS3 exclusives. Yes I bash Gears 3 graphics. But not blindly cause I provide facts. It's not a matter of love. I never said anything about Gears 3 gameplay except I think it's probably better than uncharted 3 gameplay. In the case of the prettiest multiplats (castlevania, BF3 & LA Noire) the PS3 looks better. Yes 360 looks slightly better in some cases like transformers and the likes.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ShadowMoses900

Posting here to confirm that ShadowMoses900 is a big PS3 fan-boy.

o0HAPPY0o

Nah man, I'm no fanboy. I'm a fair and balance poster who loves the best games, they just happen to be on PS3.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 PAL360

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] Wow dude stop being such a hypocrite. This is what I hear from you all the time "the top exclusives are all the same graphically blah blah blah buhuhu BUT ALL THE MULTIPLATS ARE WAY SUPERIOR ON THE XBOX YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH I AM SO HAPPY NOW YEEEEEEEAAAHEHWHEAEAHEAH!! Which is pretty funny because the best looking multiplats actually are superior on PS3 (BF3, Castlevania, LA Noire) But yeah it's fun being the biggest fanboy on the internet covering it up with what seems as "neutral" statements.ShadowMoses900

Well in all seriosness multiplats are basically the same, just minmal differences. If you care about that then ya good for you, I on the hand do not. I always say that multiplats are great on all systems, just get for controller prefrence or online service you prefer, or achievements vs trophies ect....

But that's just me, you may be different. Idon't take Lens of Truth or Digital Foundry seriosly

Some are and some are not, at least we can compare them.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]are you a sheep or something?you know how many good games there are that dont have jump and dominate? a game doesnt need jump to be good,nathan has got to be one of the biggest indiana jones ripoffs ive ever seen in my life.marcus is not my fav but he sure as hell makes drake look weak thats for sure.(did you actually try and use logic in a si-fi game????) and if im not mistaken dont we also take cover in uc?......oh yea.....

almasdeathchild

you have got to be one of the biggest tools ive ever met,i wont deny uc is a good game and nathan is a cool character but he isnt that cool(mgs is a very meh overrated series it's good but not that good)

Uhh...no I'm no tool sir/mam, I am infact awesome. And that's because of PS3 and Nathan Drake, they made me cool, or did I make PS3 cool? I can't remember but it doesn't matter. The point is that when I dress up as Nathan Drake people love me and girls want to get my number and date me,but I have to refuse because I am currenlty dating two, ya that's right I have two because I'm cool, super hot women. And they don't have a problem with it either, when I dress up as gears guy I got laughed at and attacked. That's because it's not cool man...

Also Gears players are rude, I was playing it in a party and I told them that I like PS3 and that they should buy one, then I got mad because I couldn't jump. So I said "what is this? In Uncharted you can jump my god that is SO much better than this" and then they kicked me. Guess they couldn't handle it, I don't blame them I would be pretty upset if I played a game where you can't jump, so outdated. Unless it's MGS (also cool) something you can't understand.

Oh and like I said Uncharted is WAY more popular than Gears is, how many people are named Nathan or Drake? ALOT! How many people are named Marcus or Phonix? Hardly anyone names their kid Marcus and no one names their kid Phonix. That proves that Uncharted is the more popular game.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

PAL360

Some are and some are not, at least we can compare them.

Ya it's kind of fun to comapre them, but in all seriousness there never really is much of a difference. I don't really call multiplats inferior or superior because there isn't really a reason to say so IMO, in your opinoin it might be different. Nothing wrong with that.

MrTruthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 MrTruthy

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Uhh...no I'm no tool sir/mam, I am infact awesome. And that's because of PS3 and Nathan Drake, they made me cool, or did I make PS3 cool? I can't remember but it doesn't matter. The point is that when I dress up as Nathan Drake people love me and girls want to get my number and date me,but I have to refuse because I am currenlty dating two, ya that's right I have two because I'm cool, super hot women. And they don't have a problem with it either, when I dress up as gears guy I got laughed at and attacked. That's because it's not cool man...

Also Gears players are rude, I was playing it in a party and I told them that I like PS3 and that they should buy one, then I got mad because I couldn't jump. So I said "what is this? In Uncharted you can jump my god that is SO much better than this" and then they kicked me. Guess they couldn't handle it, I don't blame them I would be pretty upset if I played a game where you can't jump, so outdated. Unless it's MGS (also cool) something you can't understand.

Oh and like I said Uncharted is WAY more popular than Gears is, how many people are named Nathan or Drake? ALOT! How many people are named Marcus or Phonix? Hardly anyone names their kid Marcus and no one names their kid Phonix. That proves that Uncharted is the more popular game.

At this point, I'm not sure if you're trolling. Or just stupid. Literally, you deserve it if you act as obnoxious as you do on this forum. So Uncharted (The game) is far more popular then Gears (The game) because more people are named Drake then Marcus? Wut. Seriously, let's not regard the over all average sales numbers. It's the name that's going to get a new game produced. Is this a joke?
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

can i buy drugs from you? jesus christ.....

MrTruthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 MrTruthy

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]you have got to be one of the biggest tools ive ever met,i wont deny uc is a good game and nathan is a cool character but he isnt that cool(mgs is a very meh overrated series it's good but not that good)

almasdeathchild

Pretty much sums it up. I can see you enjoying the Uncharted franchise over Gears regardless of its flaws but soon he's going to say he's Nathan Drake.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

MrTruthy

Pretty much sums it up. I can see you enjoying the Uncharted franchise over Gears regardless of its flaws but soon he's going to say he's Nathan Drake.

No I dress up as Nathan Drake in real life, all the time, even when I'm on my college campus. I wish I was him though, man that would be awesome..... But no one can be him, he's not real but he does exist, just in the hearts and minds of cool people. Becase Nathan Drake is the embodiment of cool, something I doubt you could understand. Gears players can never understand it, they don't know what it's like to roll with the cool crowd. I only hang out with cool people, not the "normies" (that's what we cool people refer to you guys as)