Gearbox: Wii U Version of Aliens Best Looking; System Very Powerful and Next Gen

• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Summary lifted off of NeoGAF:

http://www.gamespot.com/aliens-colon...hford-6377485/

The game looks pretty good, and the Wii U bit starts at 7:24

He said that the Wii U version is the best looking version, and that the controller is amazing for shooters. He also stated that Gearbox wouldn't have made Wii U version if the system didn't have a good online structure. He also reiterated that the Wii U IS a next gen system and that it is a powerful machine.

added BY2K summary:

[Quote=" "]
Gearbox President Randy Pitchford speaks at length about the conception of Aliens: Colonial Marines, working with Ridley Scott, Asymmetrical competitive multiplayer and why the Wii-U version of the game is going to be the best-looking.

- Wants to remain faithful to the Alien franchise.
- Working with Ridley Scott.
- Competitive Multiplayer.
- Wii U's Controller is the Best Shooter Controller from Nintendo yet.
- The Wii U IS a next-gen system.
- It's a very powerful system. More so than 360/PS3.
- They wouldn't be making this game for the system if it didn't offer a competitive online infrastructure.
- The Wii U version is the best looking console version.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Good Wii-U info there , but the game itself doesn't look very compelling.

AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 AmayaPapaya
Member since 2008 • 9029 Posts

I like Gearbox. If I get a Wii U, I might pick up Aliens.

BTW, all that is stuff I've expected. Doesn't matter though, E3 will be awesome. Cannot wait. Nintendo E3 is when?

crippled_ram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 crippled_ram
Member since 2010 • 1583 Posts
Lol Nintendo consoles. Seriously though, Wii U looks... okay. We'll see, though.
-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 -CheeseEater-
Member since 2007 • 5258 Posts
THIS JUST IN: Gearbox forgot that the PC existed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

THIS JUST IN: Gearbox forgot that the PC existed. -CheeseEater-
THIS JUST IN: You didn't read the OP
- The Wii U version is the best looking console version.

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

Best-looking *console* version. Also, you should put the "very powerful" and "next-gen" statements into context.

It's likley very powerful compared to the Wii and it's the next-gen Nintendo console.

Avatar image for BlackoutGunshot
BlackoutGunshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BlackoutGunshot
Member since 2011 • 358 Posts
[QUOTE="crippled_ram"]Lol Nintendo consoles. Seriously though, Wii U looks... okay. We'll see, though.

Were you born in 2006?
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I beat you TC to posting this.

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nameless12345

Lol Nintendo consoles.crippled_ram

What about them?

Most of them were best-selling and arguably the most popular at their times.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Best-looking *console* version. Also, you should put the "very powerful" and "next-gen" statements into context.

It's likley very powerful compared to the Wii and it's the next-gen Nintendo console.

nameless12345
He specifically says more powerful than Xbox 360 and PS3, and that it's a powerful machine that's a 'true' next gen system. No context needed.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#12 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41577 Posts

Oh no, Pitchford said something. Don't tell BigBoss. :o

Seriously, that guy has a mass hatred for him, it's not funny. Like Robotnik/Eggman having the word "Hate" on his teeth. :roll:

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nameless12345

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

charizard1605

He specifically says more powerful than Xbox 360 and PS3, and that it's a powerful machine that's a 'true' next gen system. No context needed.

It may be more powerful than them but I think only a high-end PC could pass as "very powerful" compared to them.

Of course it is a "true next-gen system". What else would it be? It cannot be a current-gen system since that's the Wii.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="nameless12345"]

nameless12345

It may be more powerful than them but I think only a high-end PC could pass as "very powerful" compared to them.

It's obvious when talking about consoles that we are talking in a console context, by console standards. I still don't see the need to specify anything.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I remember when the Wii was getting last Generation ports.

Now, we are reading about the Wii U getting this generation ports.

It's nice and all, and I hope the developer PR is accurate...but it's not a reason to buy a new machine. I'm not buying a Wii U to play Gearbox games, AC3, or Madden. I will buy a Wii U to play exclusives that take advantage of their tablet gaming. I'm not interested in cross developed multiplats that try to shoehorn that tablet into stupid non-ergonomic functions. While I have no idea if that's what Gearbox is doing, it's certainly something I expect from a ton of multiplatform 3rd party developers/publishers.

I am not sure this bodes well when the other next generation machines roll out (720/PS4), if there is a similar divide again between Nintendo and the other console companies (graphical fidelity), we will see a repeat of 3rd parties leaving the Wii U for higher tech pastures. It's up to 720/PS4 to deliver of course.

It all comes down to this : "When it releases, I'll look at the game then." :)

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#16 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41577 Posts

It's nice and all, and I hope the developer PR is accurate...but it's not a reason to buy a new machine.

I am not sure this bodes well when the other next generation machines roll out (720/PS4), if there is a similar divide again, we will see a repeat of 3rd parties leaving the Wii U for higher tech pastures. It's up to 720/PS4 to deliver of course.

SolidTy

C'mon, Ty. Statements like that don't sound like a Manticore, especially when we STILL don't know MUCH about Wii U's capabilities. Just rumors and negative comments mostly from unnamed developers.

Besides, EVERY new gen console gets last gen ports. Don't single the Wii out on this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

It's nice and all, and I hope the developer PR is accurate...but it's not a reason to buy a new machine. I'm not buying a Wii U to play Gearbox games, AC3, or Madden. I will buy a Wii U to play exclusives that take advantage of their tablet gaming. I'm not interested in cross developed multiplats that try to shoehorn that tablet into stupid non-ergonomic functions. While I have no idea if that's what Gearbox is doing, it's certainly something I expect from a ton of multiplatform 3rd party developers/publishers.

I am not sure this bodes well when the other next generation machines roll out (720/PS4), if there is a similar divide again, we will see a repeat of 3rd parties leaving the Wii U for higher tech pastures. It's up to 720/PS4 to deliver of course.

SolidTy
Remember when the Xbox 360 got a year's worth of PS2 ports? Burnout Revenge, The Godfather, Bully, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Carbon, and the like? Remember when the PS3 got old ports for the first two years of its existence? Bioshock, Elder Scrolls, Carbon, and the like? Hell, last year, remember when the 3DS got ports for almost a year? Every new system receives ports for the first year or so of its existence. It's the fast4est way to build a solid library while coming to terms with the system's quirks. You've been gaming for so long dude, you of all people should know this.' As for how powerful the Wii U is with respect to the X720 and PS4, it is incredibly likely the next machines from Sony and Microsoft will be modest bumps over the PS3 and Xbox 360, putting the Wii U in the same ballpark as them.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

I am not sure this bodes well when the other next generation machines roll out (720/PS4), if there is a similar divide again between Nintendo and the other console companies (graphical fidelity), we will see a repeat of 3rd parties leaving the Wii U for higher tech pastures. It's up to 720/PS4 to deliver of course.

nintendoboy16

C'mon, Ty. Statements like that don't sound like a Manticore, especially when we STILL don't know MUCH about Wii U's capabilities. Just rumors and negative comments mostly from unnamed developers.

It's fine. There's nothing wrong with that statement. I am not bashing anything, there's nothing bad here. I'm just putting some perspective on the matter. My thoughts. What do you want me to say Nintendoboy? :P That I love any and all company PR? I love Nintendo they can do no wrong? Or that I love all Wii U news? :P I never trust PR in general, including the doubt on the Wii U hardware, and I don't like the idea of getting HYPEd for a current gen port. I should be clear, I have no idea the direction PS4/720 are going as I said above. There is a high probability they will ape Nintendo's Wii approach and go low spec/lower price next gen. If that happens, the Wii U will be just fine.

This particular game has been delayed so much, I'm frankly worried on the final product.I have a sneaking suspicion this game once released will be as memorable as The Darkness, or worse. I hope the best, but I'm prepared for the worst.

I'm just posting my thoughts on this PR and the idea of running current gen ports on the Wii U. Some food for thought that perhaps others in SW don't want to think about, refuse to think about, never occured to them, or have already thought about it.

I'll tell you what. Devs should HALT all PR talk on power/graphics, and start talking about how innovative their game will be on the Tablet. How amazing their game will be on Nintendo's Network, etc.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

charizard1605

Remember when the Xbox 360 got a year's worth of PS2 ports? Burnout Revenge, The Godfather, Bully, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Carbon, and the like? Remember when the PS3 got old ports for the first two years of its existence? Bioshock, Elder Scrolls, Carbon, and the like? Hell, last year, remember when the 3DS got ports for almost a year? Every new system receives ports for the first year or so of its existence. It's the fast4est way to build a solid library while coming to terms with the system's quirks. You've been gaming for so long dude, you of all people should know this.' As for how powerful the Wii U is with respect to the X720 and PS4, it is incredibly likely the next machines from Sony and Microsoft will be modest bumps over the PS3 and Xbox 360, putting the Wii U in the same ballpark as them.

Every machine gets ports, that's for sure. We all all know that, however the Wii was notorious for continuing that trend due to the technological divide.

Also, I'm aware of the fact that the 720/PS4 may go the same exact route. Oh boy, am I ever, which is why I said it's up to the 720/PS4, as again, we have no idea if we will see a similar divide again or not...but if do, IF we do, there could be problems again.

Honestly though, that's okay. I'm not buying a Wii U for Gearbox ports, or other 3rd Party ports...I haven't even gone into the Online variable. That is to say, Aliens will probably have online, and the Wii U's online is up in the air so to speak. They are nice to have sure, but I don't expect much.

I'm buying a Wii U for Exclusives.

Developers want to impress me with PR?

Instead of talking about System Power and Graphics, talk about how they used the Tablet controller. That's much more exciting imo, we all have an idea of the power at this point due to Nintendo PR on the subject. (Yes, I know Randy talked a bit about the controller and online).

zimmerman187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 zimmerman187
Member since 2012 • 34 Posts
So im guessing there is no pc version LAME.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 nameless12345

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

It's nice and all, and I hope the developer PR is accurate...but it's not a reason to buy a new machine.

nintendoboy16

Besides, EVERY new gen console gets last gen ports. Don't single the Wii out on this.

We don't but there is a reason for all those rumours and negative comments. I'm pretty sure those would be reduced if Nintendo were to clarify things up but they choose not to hence all the negative publication and wild speculation.

However, they did state that the Wii U (quoted) "won't be much more powerful than the current-gen consoles". So it's realistic to expect better capabilities but not a massive technical leap like some would want to portray.

zimmerman187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 zimmerman187
wiiu looks better because it has more ram derp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="SolidTy"]

SolidTy

Every machine gets ports, that's for sure. We all all know that, however the Wii was notorious for continuing that trend due to the technological divide.

Also, I'm aware of the fact that the 720/PS4 may go the same exact route. Oh boy, am I ever, which is why I said it's up to the 720/PS4, as again, we have no idea if we will see a similar divide again or not...but if do, IF we do, there could be problems again.

Honestly though, that's okay. I'm not buying a Wii U for Gearbox ports, or other 3rd Party ports...I haven't even gone into the Online variable. That is to say, Aliens will probably have online, and the Wii U's online is up in the air so to speak. They are nice to have sure, but I don't expect much.

Instead of talking about System Power and Graphics, talk about how they used the Tablet controller. That's much more exciting imo, we all have an idea of the power at this point due to Nintendo PR on the subject.

Pretty much agree with everything you said. Especially the fact about all the PR hysteria and such: developers and publishers really should stop with all the Wii U rumor mongering, and let their games do the talking this E3. Including Nintendo, but then, Nintendo has been surprisingly quiet on the subject for a year now.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 nameless12345

wiiu looks better because it has more ram derpzimmerman187

I'm pretty sure it also has a newer CPU architecture and a newer GPU architecture besides that.

But as always the technical specs won't sell the system.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] Remember when the Xbox 360 got a year's worth of PS2 ports? Burnout Revenge, The Godfather, Bully, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Carbon, and the like? Remember when the PS3 got old ports for the first two years of its existence? Bioshock, Elder Scrolls, Carbon, and the like? Hell, last year, remember when the 3DS got ports for almost a year? Every new system receives ports for the first year or so of its existence. It's the fast4est way to build a solid library while coming to terms with the system's quirks. You've been gaming for so long dude, you of all people should know this.' As for how powerful the Wii U is with respect to the X720 and PS4, it is incredibly likely the next machines from Sony and Microsoft will be modest bumps over the PS3 and Xbox 360, putting the Wii U in the same ballpark as them.charizard1605

Instead of talking about System Power and Graphics, talk about how they used the Tablet controller. That's much more exciting imo, we all have an idea of the power at this point due to Nintendo PR on the subject.

Pretty much agree with everything you said. Especially the fact about all the PR hysteria and such: developers and publishers really should stop with all the Wii U rumor mongering, and let their games do the talking this E3. Including Nintendo, but then, Nintendo has been surprisingly quiet on the subject for a year now.

I'm definitely looking forward to Nintendo talking much more on the subject, which I assume will be a huge E3 for them. :P

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

SolidTy

Instead of talking about System Power and Graphics, talk about how they used the Tablet controller. That's much more exciting imo, we all have an idea of the power at this point due to Nintendo PR on the subject. (Yes, I know Randy talked a bit about the controller and online).

see thats the problem, I think you were right at first about the Wii U being an exclusive focused machine because getting a multiplat dev to take time, effort and resources out to fully utilise a tablet like interface which will presumably change the game system dynamics.

Though, I spose it all comes down to what control mechanics the competitors use, though for me, it is unlikely I will be picking one up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

SolidTy

I'm definitely looking forward to Nintendo talking much more on the subject, which I assume will be a huge E3 for them. :P

Yep. I am afraid though that the tablet controller on the Wii U will only ever be properly utilized by Nintendo, and at best a few other companies in a few rare games. The bottom screen on the DS provides precedent for this.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] Remember when the Xbox 360 got a year's worth of PS2 ports? Burnout Revenge, The Godfather, Bully, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Carbon, and the like? Remember when the PS3 got old ports for the first two years of its existence? Bioshock, Elder Scrolls, Carbon, and the like? Hell, last year, remember when the 3DS got ports for almost a year? Every new system receives ports for the first year or so of its existence. It's the fast4est way to build a solid library while coming to terms with the system's quirks. You've been gaming for so long dude, you of all people should know this.' As for how powerful the Wii U is with respect to the X720 and PS4, it is incredibly likely the next machines from Sony and Microsoft will be modest bumps over the PS3 and Xbox 360, putting the Wii U in the same ballpark as them.Zaibach

see thats the problem, I think you were right at first about the Wii U being an exclusive focused machine because getting a multiplat dev to take time, effort and resources out to fully utilise a tablet like interface which will presumably change the game system dynamics.

Well,Gearbox's Mr. Pitchford said in the video from 8:33 -8:38 : "...It is the same game on each platform..."
So, from a gameplay perspective it sounds to me the hugely popular iconic "Alien Radar" (Those that saw James Cameron's "ALIENS" movie know what I'm talking about) that will be presumably in the Tablet for Wii U, will probably be a PIP for PS360 gamers.

So, then I have to ask assuming the above is true...Would gamers prefer to look down at their tablet for a radar, or simply over at the PIP (Picture in Picture) in the bottom of their gaming screen corner?

Factor in competitive MP, and you get the idea. The Tablet may be more "fun", but be a competitive disadvantage...one that gamers may turn off if they can. Of course, this is all speculation.

There's a lot of "what ifs", but I'm just thinking from a gamers standpoint, factoring in my time with iPads/Tablets, and my overall gaming expertise.

This would be easier if the PR would actually go more in detail with their innovative ideas with the Tablet controller...I guess E3 will hopefully shed some light on the subject. :P

After having such long conversations in RL on this topic, I sooooo much rather just speak about it rather than type, as it's easier and faster to convey my thoughts. :P

zimmerman187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 zimmerman187

[QUOTE="zimmerman187"]wiiu looks better because it has more ram derpnameless12345

I'm pretty sure it also has a newer CPU architecture and a newer GPU architecture besides that.

But as always the technical specs won't sell the system.

adding more ram alone on ps3/360 could let them use higher resolution textures
umcommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 umcommon
Member since 2007 • 2503 Posts
It's nice and all, and I hope the developer PR is accurate...but it's not a reason to buy a new machine. I'm not buying a Wii U to play Gearbox games, AC3, or Madden. I will buy a Wii U to play exclusives that take advantage of their tablet gaming. I'm not interested in cross developed multiplats that try to shoehorn that tablet into stupid non-ergonomic functions. While I have no idea if that's what Gearbox is doing, it's certainly something I expect from a ton of multiplatform 3rd party developers/publishers. SolidTy
If everyone thinks like you this will be a huge problem for Nintendo especially if the system is on par with ps4/nextbox horse power and online wise. Yes the Wii remote had countless functions tacked/forced on, but this tablet controller is pretty much a traditional controller with an EXTRA feature, not a complete re-invention. Maybe games like AC3 wouldn't get a huge benefit from the controller, but that's ok because I highly doubt the tablet would add any negatives. However, games like Madden, Pikmin, Skyrim or a complex RPG like it would all benefit greatly in their own way by having a private screen in front of them with touchscreen capabilities. If anything the touchscreen would make these games more ergonomic and streamline function wise as long as the developers use at least a little restraint and use it for practical reasons.
XenoNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 XenoNinja
Member since 2003 • 5380 Posts
I watched this interview about 3 yrs ago, so yeah, nothing new.
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#32 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

I bet the system after Wii U will be called Wii Us :P

anyways good for those getting da wii u version.. honestly i wont ever touch a nintendo system

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

anyways good for those getting da wii u version.. honestly i wont ever touch a nintendo system

finalstar2007
Didn't you say you'll go wherever the games are? So you wouldn't buy a Wii U just by virtue of it being a Nintendo system even if it has lots of great games?
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

charizard1605

Didn't you say you'll go wherever the games are? So you wouldn't buy a Wii U just by virtue of it being a Nintendo system even if it has lots of great games?

I did and thats why im with Sony bro, this isnt about being a fanboy or anything.. Sony has one of the best exclusive games this generation for me personally and past generations, i been with them for too long to know they always produce amazing games that apeal to me and thats where the games are at.. currently their at playstation.

But i know you enjoy everything so really geat for you bro and have fun :)

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
I have no doubts the WiiU is more powerful then the PS3 and 360 but I am really worried for the WiiU when the nextbox and PS4 come out.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

It all comes down to this : "When it releases, I'll look at the game then." :)umcommon

If everyone thinks like you this will be a huge problem for Nintendo especially if the system is on par with ps4/nextbox horse power and online wise. Yes the Wii remote had countless functions tacked/forced on, but this tablet controller is pretty much a traditional controller with an EXTRA feature, not a complete re-invention. Maybe games like AC3 wouldn't get a huge benefit from the controller, but that's ok because I highly doubt the tablet would add any negatives. However, games like Madden, Pikmin, Skyrim or a complex RPG like it would all benefit greatly in their own way by having a private screen in front of them with touchscreen capabilities. If anything the touchscreen would make these games more ergonomic and streamline function wise as long as the developers use at least a little restraint and use it for practical reasons.

Anyone that played on DS for years can imagine some ideas on how this Tablet will work. Heck, I even hooked up multiple GBA's to my Gamecube for Pac-man Vs., Zelda, and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. I definitely can imagine what's going to happen.

HOWEVER, if that hypothetical 720/PS4 technological/Graphics/Physics/Textures/RAM divide occurs, then playing 3rd party games on the Wii U won't be as exciting if the other machines have a huge upgrade in graphics (720/PS4) and better online. That's assuming they get the same games that the Wii U/PS360 are getting. In fact, some 3rd party devs may jump ship if the Technology divide is too large between the Wii U and PS4/720 (we have no idea yet on that though).

The other problem is ONLINE. As neato as Touchscreen gaming may be, other gamers play their Sports and COD games for simply the online. That's going to be a very difficult uphill battle for Nintendo, winning those MP addict consumers over to Wii U's online structure. In a game like Aliens, online seems to be a huge focus for Gearbox and this title.

As far as the idea of using item management in RPGs, we've already seen that in DS RPG's (like Castlevania Item Management for instance). Console gamers today simply hit Select to get to that screen, whereas presumably the Wii U gamers will just look down at their smaller tablet screen in their hand (like DS in it's two screens). Is that an advantage? I'm not so sure. It comes down to looking down repeatedly vs. hitting select repeately. Either way, your eyes are adjusting either to the select screen or the lower resolution tablet screen.

There is a lot to take in, but I do hope developers to try to utilze the tablet in pragmatic/innovative ways.

Ini the meantime, I'm sure Nintendo has great ideas to show off when the system releases/@ E3.

Also, the Nextbox was the code name for the Xbox 360. :P

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LastRambo341
Member since 2010 • 8767 Posts

finalstar2007
"honestly i wont ever touch a nintendo system" Wow how sad. Reminds me when I was 12 years old
Zariano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Zariano
Member since 2012 • 60 Posts
[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

charizard1605

We get it: He's a fanboy. Would you shut the **** up about it already and quit commenting on every "fanboyish" remark he makes in an attempt to show how much of a fanboy he is? Isn't there enough material for you guys to jerk off to as it is? I could watch the same porn forever and never be bored. Maybe you're just getting old.
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

Too bad that at the end of the day, this game will most likely be below average shovelware , just like the last ones, and will be banished to irrelevance/bargain bin fodder, similar to the likes of games like Turok, Dark Sector, and such, that were equally hyped for 360/PS3 at the end of last gen.

Zariano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Zariano
[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

LastRambo341
"honestly i wont ever touch a nintendo system" Wow how sad. Reminds me when I was 12 years old

You call this sad... and yet there was, like, a million people here who cried from a video game.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LastRambo341
Member since 2010 • 8767 Posts
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

Zariano

You call this sad... and yet there was, like, a million people here who cried from a video game.

Well, some videogames have REALLY touchy moments :P such as Heavy Rain
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

Zariano

We get it: He's a fanboy. Would you shut the **** up about it already and quit commenting on every "fanboyish" remark he makes in an attempt to show how much of a fanboy he is? Isn't there enough material for you guys to jerk off to as it is? I could watch the same porn forever and never be bored. Maybe you're just getting old.

You sound like you been on GS for quite a while yet you're only level 2 :o .. lots of alt accounts :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

[QUOTE="Zariano"][QUOTE="charizard1605"] Didn't you say you'll go wherever the games are? So you wouldn't buy a Wii U just by virtue of it being a Nintendo system even if it has lots of great games?finalstar2007

You sound like you been on GS for quite a while yet you're only level 2 :o .. lots of alt accounts :P

He used to be Labavo before. He shows up in every single one of my threads and tells me how pathetic I am. My very own stalker :oops:
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Zariano"] We get it: He's a fanboy. Would you shut the **** up about it already and quit commenting on every "fanboyish" remark he makes in an attempt to show how much of a fanboy he is? Isn't there enough material for you guys to jerk off to as it is? I could watch the same porn forever and never be bored. Maybe you're just getting old.charizard1605

He used to be Labavo before. He shows up in every single one of my threads and tells me how pathetic I am. My very own stalker :oops:

You have fans you should be proud :P

Zariano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Zariano
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="Zariano"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"] "honestly i wont ever touch a nintendo system" Wow how sad. Reminds me when I was 12 years old

Well, some videogames have REALLY touchy moments :P such as Heavy Rain

Yeah, but if you cry, doesn't that mean you're a ******?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

finalstar2007

Is this where I deliver my acceptance speech? :P
Zariano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Zariano
[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] He used to be Labavo before. He shows up in every single one of my threads and tells me how pathetic I am. My very own stalker :oops:charizard1605

You're such a whore. What, your friends not good enough for you? Have to jack off WITH fanboys now. What the ****?
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

Zariano

You're such a whore. What, your friends not good enough for you? Have to jack off WITH fanboys now. What the ****?

:lol::lol:

Virtua_Souls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Virtua_Souls
Member since 2012 • 267 Posts

Nice to know. I'm glad that the Wii U controller is great for shooters, I look forward to trying it out. It should be interesting to see just how powerful the Wii U truly is, but yeah, it doesn't surprise me that it's more powerful than the PS3/360. Glad to hear that the online's great too. :D

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#50 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

So im guessing there is no pc version LAME.zimmerman187
actually there is