Gamespot - Your new Review System... Is Garbage

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 l-_-l
Member since 2003 • 6718 Posts
this topic is garbage. The review system is fine. It's good because it keeps people from saying "OMG, my game score .1 better than yours, OMG It's teh better!".jack_russel
Lets say you have a 360 and a PS3. You got a game coming out and you are waiting on the review. You are waiting because you want to get the better version of the game. Well now the review is out, yet useless. You are still sitting there wondering whether to get it for the 360 or the PS3. Now you have to go to another site to get e REAL review of the game. Don't know about you, but that sure as hell sucks to me.
Krudus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Krudus
Member since 2006 • 1156 Posts
I think this entire site is going down the drain, and have been since a long while back. The only strong points it had was its reviews and the forums. Now its only forums. IGN and 1up are way ahead when it comes to news, features, previews, etc etc. The GS staff doesnt make a very good impression, most of them seem kind of amauturish, and greg left, who in my opinion was the guy who was holding this entire site together. If things werent bad enough, they decided to make the review system worse.
Daytona_178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 Daytona_178
Member since 2005 • 14962 Posts

The only people who are upset over the new review system are only upset because now they can't compare games as needlessly scrutinizingly as they used to for "pwnage", GS reviews games for consumers, not for System Wars.MronoC

Agreed!

Dr_Neptune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 Dr_Neptune
Member since 2007 • 510 Posts
stop whining and put this in site enhancements and feedback.