Gamespot reports: Nintendo is TAKING OVER THE WORLD

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jedigemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jedigemini
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6175596.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;0

Right about this time last year, Nintendo was touting its surging financial fortunes. The release of the DS Lite had the company posting a massive 85 percent jump in revenues year-over-year for its first fiscal quarter. Meanwhile, profits had risen more than 10 percent from the same period the year before.

Today Nintendo released first-quarter results for its current fiscal year, and the numbers are even bigger thanks to the success of the Wii. For the three months ended June 30, 2007, Nintendo reported revenues of 340.4 billion yen ($2.8 billion), an increase of more than 160 percent over the prior year's first-quarter tally of 130.9 billion yen ($1.1 billion). Profits likewise soared, with the company winding up 80.3 billion yen ($667.4 million) in the black for the quarter, a 416 percent increase over the previous Q1's 15.6 billion yen ($129.3 million).

During the quarter, the DS enjoyed continued strength, selling nearly 7 million systems in the three-month period, bringing the lifetime-to-date total to 47.3 million units sold worldwide. Nintendo attributed the US releases of Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl as helping the DS games rack up worldwide sales of nearly 3.6 million for the quarter. The company also said older DS releases like Nintendogs, Brain Age, and New Super Mario Bros. continued to sell well.

On the console front, Nintendo sold more than 3.4 million Wii systems for the quarter, bringing the system's lifetime total to almost 9.3 million systems sold worldwide in less than eight months of release. Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8 were the top new releases for the system for the three months, with Wii Play and Wii Sports (which does not come bundled with the system in Japan) leading catalog sales.

The success of both the Wii and DS prompted Nintendo to boost its financial forecasts for the full year. The publisher now expects total revenues to hit 1.4 trillion yen ($11.6 billion) instead of a bit over 1.1 trillion yen ($9.5 billion). Net profits are also projected to top the previous 175 billion yen ($1.5 billion) estimate and reach 245 billion yen ($2 billion).

ramey70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ramey70
Member since 2006 • 4002 Posts
Do you work for Nintendo? Why do you care so much about a faceless corporation that cares nothing about you? I have a Wii, and I enjoy it. However, I could care less how much money they make or don't make. Nintendo is no different than the airline I choose to fly, the company that makes my car, or the company that makes my preffered soft drink. They are just a faceless corporation like all the rest.
TacoJelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 TacoJelly
Member since 2005 • 1723 Posts
I told everybody I knew to buy Nintendo stock (especially my dad; big investor) last year before E3 06... nobody took. I wish I had enough money back then to buy several hundred shares, I'd be swimming in cash right about now.
MetalContra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 MetalContra
Member since 2006 • 1131 Posts
i own nintendo stock ha ha i win
Shinno441

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 Shinno441
Member since 2007 • 2792 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6175596.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;0

Right about this time last year, Nintendo was touting its surging financial fortunes. The release of the DS Lite had the company posting a massive 85 percent jump in revenues year-over-year for its first fiscal quarter. Meanwhile, profits had risen more than 10 percent from the same period the year before.

Today Nintendo released first-quarter results for its current fiscal year, and the numbers are even bigger thanks to the success of the Wii. For the three months ended June 30, 2007, Nintendo reported revenues of 340.4 billion yen ($2.8 billion), an increase of more than 160 percent over the prior year's first-quarter tally of 130.9 billion yen ($1.1 billion). Profits likewise soared, with the company winding up 80.3 billion yen ($667.4 million) in the black for the quarter, a 416 percent increase over the previous Q1's 15.6 billion yen ($129.3 million).

During the quarter, the DS enjoyed continued strength, selling nearly 7 million systems in the three-month period, bringing the lifetime-to-date total to 47.3 million units sold worldwide. Nintendo attributed the US releases of Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl as helping the DS games rack up worldwide sales of nearly 3.6 million for the quarter. The company also said older DS releases like Nintendogs, Brain Age, and New Super Mario Bros. continued to sell well.

On the console front, Nintendo sold more than 3.4 million Wii systems for the quarter, bringing the system's lifetime total to almost 9.3 million systems sold worldwide in less than eight months of release. Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8 were the top new releases for the system for the three months, with Wii Play and Wii Sports (which does not come bundled with the system in Japan) leading catalog sales.

The success of both the Wii and DS prompted Nintendo to boost its financial forecasts for the full year. The publisher now expects total revenues to hit 1.4 trillion yen ($11.6 billion) instead of a bit over 1.1 trillion yen ($9.5 billion). Net profits are also projected to top the previous 175 billion yen ($1.5 billion) estimate and reach 245 billion yen ($2 billion).

jedigemini

Really man you somehow make a sales thread everyday.

TacoJelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TacoJelly
Member since 2005 • 1723 Posts

Do you work for Nintendo? Why do you care so much about a faceless corporation that cares nothing about you? I have a Wii, and I enjoy it. However, I could care less how much money they make or don't make. Nintendo is no different than the airline I choose to fly, the company that makes my car, or the company that makes my preffered soft drink. They are just a faceless corporation like all the rest.ramey70

Well, if Nintendo does well that means more software support will come. That's good news to gamers, and certainly a reason to care. It's also a great **** you to everybody that naysayed on the Wii.

krp008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 krp008
Member since 2006 • 4341 Posts

Because of all the parents going to Wal-Mart and seeing the $250 price tag versus the $500 one and the $400 one, also noting all of the Mario games with that cheap console and are sold. They all buy their precious little 5-9 year olds a Wii.

Seriously, i do not know one person over the age of 17 (who has a job and buys their possessions independently) who own a Wii over a PS3 or 360. I just dont...

So Nintendo better thank all the Mommies out there buying theirkids a friendly, family console.

DarkStar_109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DarkStar_109
Member since 2005 • 928 Posts
Do you work for Nintendo? Why do you care so much about a faceless corporation that cares nothing about you? I have a Wii, and I enjoy it. However, I could care less how much money they make or don't make. Nintendo is no different than the airline I choose to fly, the company that makes my car, or the company that makes my preffered soft drink. They are just a faceless corporation like all the rest.ramey70
whatever man, hes just telling the good news, chill out.
Avatar image for Bill_McBlumpkin
Bill_McBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Bill_McBlumpkin
Member since 2007 • 1001 Posts

Do you work for Nintendo?ramey70

I know you were being facetious, but if he does, he is surely dedicated to his job.... damn. I don't think I've read one of his posts that doesn't read like and endless stream of corporate gloating. Then again, if he was an employee I'm sure Nintendo would have him doing something more important than posting on System Wars of all places.

If he doesn't, well... that's kind of sad.

There is ac ountless amount of hardcore fanboys here but I'm hard pressed to think of one of the top of my head that's more dedicated to his brand name of choice than this dude is.

Really, it's kind of bizarre. Whatever passes the time, I guess.

Jamani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Jamani
Member since 2004 • 1782 Posts
You speak the truth nintendo doesnt care about me or you stop caring about how much money they making.
DarkStar_109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DarkStar_109
Member since 2005 • 928 Posts

Because of all the parents going to Wal-Mart and seeing the $250 price tag versus the $500 one and the $400 one, also noting all of the Mario games with that cheap console and are sold. They all buy their precious little 5-9 year olds a Wii.

Seriously, i do not know one person over the age of 17 (who has a job and buys their possessions independently) who own a Wii over a PS3 or 360. I just dont...

So Nintendo better thank all the Mommies out there buying theirkids a friendly, family console.

krp008

Im 18 and own a wii and I know three other people who have one and are older as well, last time I went to walmart I overheard a couple talking about looking for a wii, its for everyone, so don't make up lame facts, the people like this console and thats why it sells.

Avatar image for HyperMetaDragon
HyperMetaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12 HyperMetaDragon
Member since 2006 • 5345 Posts
The only reason why they're making this much money is because their consoles are made with old hardware, so they're cheap.
ELJUDEZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ELJUDEZ
Member since 2004 • 7389 Posts
Don't people talk about games anymore in these forums its just sales sales sales . :(
JediA_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JediA_basic
Member since 2002 • 404 Posts

krp008

33, Bought a Wii at launch, also own a 360. I'm really sorry you can't afford more than one console because wii is a great 2nd console!

Tsug_Ze_Wind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Tsug_Ze_Wind
Member since 2006 • 9511 Posts

Because the sales benefit us in the end.

Think.

darkmario123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 darkmario123
Member since 2006 • 1156 Posts

krp008

I'm 18 and I own a Wii so that disproves your whole post. GTFO.

Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Rahnyc4
Member since 2005 • 6660 Posts
i think people like me, who have been gaming for many years are kind of tired of the same crud, thats been pushed for years.this year e3 was so freaking disgusting, the fact that first person shooters are out numbering any other type of game. i thank to wii for offering a different gaming experince, than the other guys. the wii selling point, is basically what it offers, that the other guys dont.

the wii is basically the pc console we never had. i always wanted a console, that was kind of similar to a pc on terms of controls, but then offer more than just that.
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#18 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

Looks like Nintendo is on the verge of overthrowing Microsoft as the leader this gen... YES!!!! 9.3 million units sold in a matter of eight months though, seriously, you've got to hand it to Nintendo that is a pretty amazing feat.

You know, while I know for a fact that a lot of you are becoming Nintendo haters due to their recent success and what some label as "gimmicks", Nintendo really has earned this success. I just got done watching some old E3 videos from Nintendo press conferences, and saw this, and it really makes me appreciate Nintendo and more specifically all of the genius leadership Satoru Iwata has put into the company since he became CEO. The Nintendo DS wasn't a guaranteed success at first, but now look at it? 47 million units in two and half years, that is pretty incredible. Wii was definitely a skeptical device, and while in a sense it still is, it has still pretty much already proven to be a success in Nintendo's own terms. Its already sold more units in Japan than the Gamecube did, and its sold half as many total Gamecube units inless than aFOURTH OF THE TIME! My hats off to Nintendo, those are some well earned statistics.

mmnin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mmnin
Member since 2004 • 264 Posts

Um....maybe you are on the wrong board?

JayPee89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JayPee89
Member since 2005 • 3488 Posts
Do you have a life other than sucking off Nintendo? :|
JayPee89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JayPee89
That is why they are called fanboys.
mmnin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mmnin

krp008

I'm 26 and got a Wii at launch. It's my preferred system as well. Why don't you imagine your own reality to yourself because nobody of intelligence is going to buy into that crap. Sure some parents buy it for their kids but some buy it for themselves. Some also buy 360's for their kids. Just because your "groupies" aren't in with the trends doesn't mean that they are the end all be all of the market.

wiirdawgs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 wiirdawgs
Member since 2007 • 556 Posts
[QUOTE="jedigemini"]

Shinno441

Really man you somehow make a sales thread everyday.

:lol:

mmnin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mmnin

[QUOTE="ramey70"]Do you work for Nintendo? Why do you care so much about a faceless corporation that cares nothing about you? I have a Wii, and I enjoy it. However, I could care less how much money they make or don't make. Nintendo is no different than the airline I choose to fly, the company that makes my car, or the company that makes my preffered soft drink. They are just a faceless corporation like all the rest.JayPee89

The more they sell the more games they get and the better chances I have of feeling like I am IN a game with the motion controls. Does that make me a fanboy of a company? Or does that make me a fan of games who would like to one day become fully immersed in an environment instead of looking at pretty visuals. Some of you people are completely ignorant and void of seeing potential in anything beyond your own pethetic existances.

Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Rahnyc4
Member since 2005 • 6660 Posts
[QUOTE="krp008"]

mmnin

I'm 26 and got a Wii at launch. It's my preferred system as well. Why don't you imagine your own reality to yourself because nobody of intelligence is going to buy into that crap. Sure some parents buy it for their kids but some buy it for themselves. Just because your "groupies" aren't in with the trends doesn't mean that they are the end all be all of the market.

its safe to say that the older crowed are supportive of the nintendo wii, while the younger crowd (grew up on ps1-ps2 era) just clearly dislike the wii and what it does. i can finally say this, from what i been seeing. the children just hate nintendo.
Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#26 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts
7 MILLION DS'S SOLD IN 3 MONTHS??!!?! That's amazing.
VideoGameGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 VideoGameGuy
Member since 2002 • 7695 Posts
LOL everyone just bashes the TC, how sad. Why doesn't anyone understand that SALES DO MATTER. Nintendo now has the oppurtunity to invest more money in what it sees fit, R&D, Game development, buying software compaines. You can say sales don't matter but in the end the more money Nintendo has, the better Nintendo fans will have it. Also probalby by now the Wii is the number 1 console! Pretty amazing!
ooJmong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ooJmong
Member since 2007 • 88 Posts
Someone here mentioned Wii as a second console. Couldn't have put it better myself. Even in the system wars, the Wii can be considered the third party. While the real war is between PS3 and 360, the Wii is there to reassure us that if both Sony and Microsoft fall (which won't be happening anytime soon), the Wii will be there..I think..? haha
JayPee89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JayPee89

[QUOTE="JayPee89"][QUOTE="ramey70"]Do you work for Nintendo? Why do you care so much about a faceless corporation that cares nothing about you? I have a Wii, and I enjoy it. However, I could care less how much money they make or don't make. Nintendo is no different than the airline I choose to fly, the company that makes my car, or the company that makes my preffered soft drink. They are just a faceless corporation like all the rest.mmnin

The more they sell the more games they get and the better chances I have of feeling like I am IN a game with the motion controls. Does that make me a fanboy of a company? Or does that make me a fan of games who would like to one day become fully immersed in an environment instead of looking at pretty visuals. Some of you people are completely ignorant and void of seeing potential in anything beyond your own pethetic existances.

I tell you what. Go play Call of Duty 2 on Veteran on a 65 inch plasma w/ digital surround sound, and show me a Wii game that has even a fraction of the immersion that CoD has. Nearly every game I play on my PS360is more immersive than any Wii game will ever be. Waving your arms.......how immersive. :roll:
Avatar image for Riviera_Phantom
Riviera_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 Riviera_Phantom
Member since 2006 • 3658 Posts
Doesn't make sense, how can they make that much money and have such a poor technical system? And they don't even want to spend time on a good online infrustructure. What a bunch of greedy ***hats. Oooh i know what we'll do with this money we'll make electronic excercise gaming controllers. What next?
VideoGameGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 VideoGameGuy
Member since 2002 • 7695 Posts
[QUOTE="mmnin"][QUOTE="krp008"]

Rahnyc4

I'm 26 and got a Wii at launch. It's my preferred system as well. Why don't you imagine your own reality to yourself because nobody of intelligence is going to buy into that crap. Sure some parents buy it for their kids but some buy it for themselves. Just because your "groupies" aren't in with the trends doesn't mean that they are the end all be all of the market.

its safe to say that the older crowed are supportive of the nintendo wii, while the younger crowd (grew up on ps1-ps2 era) just clearly dislike the wii and what it does. i can finally say this, from what i been seeing. the children just hate nintendo.

Don't think there is a more ignorant, arrogant and just plain annoying crowd then those who started gaming with the PS1...UGH!
mmnin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mmnin

Rahnyc4

See, now this actually makes a little more sense. People love where they came from and cherish their past. If you grew up on Nintendo in the 80s then you might be a little more fond of seeing that time revived. Which happens to be a lot of the older crowd. Old people also don't like to NOT play games, but they also don't like to be showed up by little kids so they stay away from it. Give them games that they can understand and they will be more open to it. The Wii is doing that very well.

But people who grew up on Sony don't want to see Sony decline either and they see Wii as a threat and therefore criticize it without any direct reason to.

Avatar image for Riviera_Phantom
Riviera_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#33 Riviera_Phantom
Member since 2006 • 3658 Posts

Someone here mentioned Wii as a second console. Couldn't have put it better myself. Even in the system wars, the Wii can be considered the third party. While the real war is between PS3 and 360, the Wii is there to reassure us that if both Sony and Microsoft fall (which won't be happening anytime soon), the Wii will be there..I think..? haha
ooJmong

360 AND PS3 can't fail simultaneously. Not if hardcore gamers exist.

DSgamer64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#34 DSgamer64
Member since 2007 • 4449 Posts

krp008

Just because you do not know anyone does not mean that there are people who don't buy them at a certain age. Jeez I am almost 21 and bought a Wii, especially given the fact that Nintendo always creates good games that I enjoy and if I want great 3rd party games I will get another console. I plan on getting a PS3 when the price is officially dropped instead of just what Sony did with releasing the 80 GB for the original price and discontinuing the 60 GB package. But for the moment I am all PC and Wii, and since I have a full time job, I don't need to spend all my time andmoney on games thus it is a suitable choice for me.

Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts

Don't be stupid. Nintendo isn't taking over the world. The reason that the wii is selling so well is because of that gimmicky controller and because its dirt cheap. Parents will pick the cheapest console for the childern because they'll figure they want know the differnece. Also, if the PS3 and 360 was 250 do you honestly think that the wii would be outselling the 360 and PS3? HELL NO.

JayPee89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JayPee89

Rahnyc4

Speculation FTW!!!!! I've been playing games since ColecoVision, and I bought a Wii because of all of the hype. It was the worst purchase I have ever made. It picks up dust better than a Swiffer.
DSgamer64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 DSgamer64

7 MILLION DS'S SOLD IN 3 MONTHS??!!?! That's amazing.nintendofreak_2

And 9.3 million Wii's sold in roughly 8 months is impressive. Looks like the 360 is going to be bumped to 2nd place by the end of August, and thenlast in the spring of 2008 when there are lots of PS3 games available worth owning.

mmnin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mmnin

Doesn't make sense, how can they make that much money and have such a poor technical system? And they don't even want to spend time on a good online infrustructure. What a bunch of greedy ***hats. Oooh i know what we'll do with this money we'll make electronic excercise gaming controllers. What next?Riviera_Phantom

I have a feeling that Nintendo is creating a base for the future. Once they establish themselves then they can do whatever they want and dream to do as a company. HD, epic games, etc. They are milking this trend and in the meantime creating input devices like the Wii balance board that can be used in sports games, FPSs, skateboarding and skiing games to make gaming even more fun. As a hardware manufacturer you have to do two things, create a palette for developers to do whatever they want and also make that palette capable of selling to the masses so that developers have an interest in using that palette. With Nintendo doing both of those things, now all they have to do is sit back and watch the waves crash while feeding it along and giving possibilities with their own games.

All systems are going to be more interactive next gen thanks to the Wii and all systems are going to be more graphic thanks to PS3 and 360. Why all of these gamers feel threatened by Wii or 360 or PS3 does not make sense in the grand scheme of things. The industry is in a good place to go farther than ever before in the upcoming generations.

PhoebusFlows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 PhoebusFlows
Member since 2007 • 2050 Posts
Of course they have a profit, they repacked an overclocked Gamecube and overcharged you $250. Didnt they say the actual Wii hardware doesnt even amount to $250?
DSgamer64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 DSgamer64

Don't be stupid. Nintendo isn't taking over the world. The reason that the wii is selling so well is because of that gimmicky controller and because its dirt cheap. Parents will pick the cheapest console for the childern because they'll figure they want know the differnece. Also, if the PS3 and 360 was 250 do you honestly think that the wii would be outselling the 360 and PS3? HELL NO.

Soulja_West

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Would you like a little cheese with your whine? I find it pathetic that people like you cannot accept the fact that Nintendo has done the best thing for the market and brought in innovation instead of milking gamers of the same old crap that developers have been releasing since games went 3D a good decade ago. You know what immersion is? If not go look it up, because the Wiimote is exactly that, one step closer to making games play more realistically. If you cannot accept that you should just stop playing games altogether, but then again I suspect you are just a child who is a casual that only plays GTA and Halo cause you think it makes you look cool.

:roll:

darkmario123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 darkmario123

Soulja_West

If the 360 and PS3 was $250, they wouldn't have those "amazing" graphics that you constantly brag about. Use your brain next time.

JB730

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 JB730
Member since 2004 • 3375 Posts

kudos to nintendo for making the haters mad

and they got every right to be mad. if i was a nintendo hating fanboy, i'd be furious right now :lol:

Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Soulja_West
[QUOTE="Soulja_West"]

DSgamer64

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Would you like a little cheese with your whine? I find it pathetic that people like you cannot accept the fact that Nintendo has done the best thing for the market and brought in innovation instead of milking gamers of the same old crap that developers have been releasing since games went 3D a good decade ago. You know what immersion is? If not go look it up, because the Wiimote is exactly that, one step closer to making games play more realistically. If you cannot accept that you should just stop playing games altogether, but then again I suspect you are just a child who is a casual that only plays GTA and Halo cause you think it makes you look cool.

:roll:

I don't have a reason to cry considering that I'll be playing GTA 4 in a couple of months and you want. If I thought the wii was innovative, I would be praising it instead of bashing it. How is the wii innovative? I see nothing innovative about the wii. All I see is a last gen console with a motion sensing controller. Wowwwww big deal and you talk about milking? :lol: How many marios do we have now? How many different GBAs do we have? So please do go there. Also, I should stop gaming because I don't like the wiilol. I'm not even going to comment on that because it would only be a waste of time and I'm not a child. I just don't like that POS called the wii and I think you need to just accept it. I play GTA 4 and Halo because I like those games. Keyword "LIKE"

Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Soulja_West
[QUOTE="Soulja_West"]

darkmario123

If the 360 and PS3 was $250, they wouldn't have those "amazing" graphics that you constantly brag about. Use your brain next time.

You never know. Anything is possible. Just look at the lost that sony is taking from the PS3. You use your brain next time.

kittykatz5k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#45 kittykatz5k
Member since 2004 • 32249 Posts

No company really cares about you but at least they give good customer service and acknowlege you exsist.

Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#46 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts

I don't have a reason to cry considering that I'll be playing GTA 4 in a couple of months and you want. If I thought the wii was innovative, I would be praising it instead of bashing it. How is the wii innovative? I see nothing innovative about the wii. All I see is a last gen console with a motion sensing controller. Wowwwww big deal and you talk about milking? :lol: How many marios do we have now? How many different GBAs do we have? So please do go there. Also, I should stop gaming because I don't like the wiilol. I'm not even going to comment on that because it would only be a waste of time and I'm not a child. I just don't like that POS called the wii and I think you need to just accept it. I play GTA 4 and Halo because I like those games. Keyword "LIKE"

Soulja_West
How many 360's are we getting?
JB730

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 JB730
Member since 2004 • 3375 Posts

:evil::evil::evil: nintendo's dominating the market, and i'm furious :evil::evil::evil:

Soulja_West

darkmario123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 darkmario123
[QUOTE="darkmario123"][QUOTE="Soulja_West"]

Soulja_West

You never know. Anything is possible. Just look at the lost that sony is taking from the PS3. You use your brain next time.

Come back when the PS3 is $250.

darkmario123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 darkmario123
[QUOTE="Soulja_West"]

:evil::evil::evil: inintendo's dominating the market, and i'm furious :evil::evil::evil:

JB730

Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Soulja_West
[QUOTE="Soulja_West"][QUOTE="darkmario123"][QUOTE="Soulja_West"]

darkmario123

Come back when the PS3 is $250.

Trust me, I will and I'll even book mark this thread lol.