Games with THE worst communities!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kimbo_Slyce
Member since 2009 • 913 Posts

Here are my picks,

Gears of War 2:EVERYTHING you do is wrong and nooby-even if the said person complaining about it uses the so called "nubtricks" to their disposal. Kill someone with a chainsaw? Noob. Kill someone with some grenades? OMFG nerd lern to us othr weponz. Use your smoke grenade? Butthurt nubcake hoo cant get deir own kills an st00fs. Boomshot? Sad super weapon rusher noob. Double melee someone? Fail kid fail (lol how do you fall for it twice?). It appears that pretty much utilizing ANYTHING except for a shotgunin this game to your advantage in the online play is nooby and total fail. Amirite? But what If you DO use a shotgun and beat the person at your own game? Then you're either the host or a hacker. What if they loose the round? They blame their team despite the fact that the said person died within 20 seconds into the game, rushing for the super weapon and getting ripped to peices by bullets.

Pathetic.

Counter-Strike 1.6:Hey, if you find a game where someone ISNTusing hacks, then consider yourself lucky. Nuff said.

World of Warcraft: Well, while the blame game hasnt been used to the extremes by the Gears community, you still find WAY too many people in this game who well, take it far too seriously. Infact, so seriously that they seem to forget about the real world and become far too obsessed with Azeroth. Seriously. Talk too informally, making several references to the "real world", and not taking the game too seriously infront of some of the more obsessed players might end up in a very nasty conflict. Alot of the players also seem to think that they're the best. Regardless of the fact that their characters completley blow and have useless skills. Tell them the truth; they're actually dead average in skill and they'll start getting waaaay too mad and will threaten to "Hax ur st00fs an liek yewr account". Watch this video for proof that some people take this game too seriously.

Seriously. Get your ass out of that basement and out the door for an hour or two :cry:

Runescape: The only difference between the community of that of Runescape and WoW is that Runescape players tend to be 10-12 year olds (opposed to the 15-30 year old players who play WoW) with an obssession of the word "fail" and "noob" despite the fact their social lives seem to do just that. Fail. Seriously. The game itself is awful and so is the community. Double fail?

Rainbow Six Vegas (1 or 2):I dont know what happened. This used to be the greatest online multiplayer shooter ever. Then Call of Duty 4 came along and a lot of the members left. Now all thats left are some racist hicks who'll boot you if you're not an Elite, which is the highest rank in the game and is the equivalent of being level 100 in Gears 2. So yes, it takes a while to reach there ;)I cant believe it all came down to this. :x

Halo 3:Truth be said, the game used to be a lot worse when it came out. Now that a lot of the hype has died down, the community has been improving, but its still bad! The game is full of kids who just cant seem to shut the hell up. I dont care whether you're best friend just stole your girlfriend. I dont care if there's a serial killer outside your house waiting to kill you. And I especially dont care that, conveniently enough, your "brother" is an MLG Pro player. I seriously dont care. Just please...shut up and stop talking on and on about how you "used" to play pro but dont want anymore because you just want to have "fun". That still doesnt explain why you suck at this game.

CoD4 Modern Warfare:This game contains the most two faced players on Earth. Every person who plays this game online will moan and cry about the Martyrdom perk. Whats funny is that its one of the perks that their on. I once recieved a message from a player, complaining how I'm such a noob for using Martyrdom. Two minutes later, I run into him and rip him to shreds with my MP5. Guess what happened after his corpse hit the floor? A grenade rolled out. Hmmm...MARTYRDOM!

Battlefield 2 and 2142: I'm just so dissapointed. When I first played BF2, things were fun. It was easy to find a game. You'd pick your favorite map out of a big list and join hassle free. I tried booting up the game two months ago and I was shocked for two reasons. The first thing I noticed is that there were still many servers going on! Now everything is exclusive to clans. If you dont know someone these days, you're screwed. There's no way in hell you'll be getting in any games. Most servers are now password protected. What if you find one that isnt? You'll be kicked within two minutes. If you DO find a game, then I sincerely hope that you enjoy being team killed over the next helicopter and tank spawn and getting sniped by a glitch abusing idiot who is floating in mid air.

-----------------------------------------------------

There's still a lot of games that I have to add to this list :)

Oh and sorry about the crazy font...

Runner Ups:MOAR to come.

----------------------------------------

Best Communities:

Guild Wars

Rainbow Six Vegas (before they all left for CoD4)

Gears of War (first)

Team Fortress 2

Battlefield: Bad Company (best IMO)

Neverwinter Nights (both)

Diablo (first)

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Test Drive Unlimited

...THATS ALL FOLKS!

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

WoW,, guilds can have cool people but the general community is a bunch of children throwing around random insults

Dota.. same like WoW

Counter strike source.. same thing.

Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Kimbo_Slyce

I'm seriously sorry about the awkward font guys :D. I'll try fix this up.

Justinge3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 Justinge3
Member since 2008 • 2506 Posts

Call of Duty 4 is full of preps that come home from basketball practice to go on with their other friends that come home from basketball practice and play cod 4 while textingplaying search and destroyand kick the nerd that fails at life from their party so he can go sit in a cornerwith none of the friends he never had andthe social life hedidnt have.But in all seriousness, Halo 3 is FULL of little kids that shouldn't be playing M rated games. So is nazi zombies in COD WAW, its FULL of 8 year olds who shouldnt be playing that!

Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kimbo_Slyce

I'm adding a few more.

shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 shadow_hosi
Member since 2006 • 9543 Posts
im gunna say halo, with all the kids thinking their pro and always talking so much smack
ragek1ll589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 ragek1ll589
Member since 2007 • 8650 Posts

Out of all of the games I have played I would vote Call of Duty 4. People manage to complain about everything in that game. I remember being called a noob for killing some guy with a Skorpion.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

If you don't know what you're doing in Socom ..... you'll get picked on and booted.

Avatar image for _Judge_Gabranth
_Judge_Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 _Judge_Gabranth
Member since 2006 • 257 Posts

CoD4 easily its almost all 10 year olds that call eachother noobs and nobdoy tries for the objective.

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#10 Miroku32
Member since 2006 • 8666 Posts
I must say Warcraft 3, WoW and Counter Strike Source. But the one that got the worst community is Runescape. Period.
shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 shadow_hosi
Member since 2006 • 9543 Posts

Out of all of the games I have played I would vote Call of Duty 4. People manage to complain about everything in that game. I remember being called a noob for killing some guy with a Skorpion.

ragek1ll589
i got called a noob for getting a 10 kill streak with knife + pistol running all over the map (aka not camping) but according to everyone on the other team i was a camper noob *shrug*
StealthKnife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 StealthKnife
Member since 2008 • 2104 Posts
halo.. to many 12 year olds
ragek1ll589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ragek1ll589
Member since 2007 • 8650 Posts

I will also mention Halo 3, mainly because people are under the impression that since they are "good", they should be in MLG.

Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Kimbo_Slyce

Alright guys. I added Halo 3 and CoD4. Now please share :D

PANAMARINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PANAMARINE
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
SOCOM: Confrontation overall. There are a few sane players left who play the game for what it is, but there's too many ppl who ruin games by screaming 'slant six sux' and tk'ing their entire team. What these rebels don't understand is that they're just another number on the server. They set out with good intentions, but fail.
W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

If you don't know what you're doing in Socom ..... you'll get picked on and booted.

Nike_Air

This is true, but what I've learned is that if you suck at Socom and it's your first time playing....let people in the room know this right off the bat, they'll be less harsh.

mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mtradr43
Member since 2005 • 5272 Posts
whats the point of this thread? the entire list is going to be pc and 360 games. there wont be any ps3 games on there since almost no one has a mic, and therefore, you can hear any smack from any age range.
Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Kimbo_Slyce

SOCOM: Confrontation overall. There are a few sane players left who play the game for what it is, but there's too many ppl who ruin games by screaming 'slant six sux' and tk'ing their entire team. What these rebels don't understand is that they're just another number on the server. They set out with good intentions, but fail.PANAMARINE
I agree, it was harsh but, at least there were a few games you could get into and learn how to play. In Rainbow Six Vegas, these days, you HAVEto be an elite to get a game. Im dead serious. What do you do if you're not? Nothing. You're screwed. Sorry.

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

World of Warcraft has a great community, but the worst community ever. It varies from time to time.

Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Kimbo_Slyce

whats the point of this thread? the entire list is going to be pc and 360 games. there wont be any ps3 games on there since almost no one has a mic, and therefore, you can hear any smack from any age range.mtradr43
Ermmm...but you stilll get games notorious for people who team kill, hosts who kick ruthlessly kick everyone under a certain rank and people who abuse glitches. So there is a point? K?

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
Left 4 Dead. The game really does lend it's self to griefing. There is no mute mic so if two people join the same game and mic spam your only choice is to leave really. It's insanely easy for just one player to ruin it for both teams because there being only 4 on a side. People are generally poor sports and if they're losing even by a little will rage quit rather than give it a try and winning sides tend flaunt their ego a bit too much.
Syferonik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Syferonik
Member since 2006 • 3060 Posts
CoD4/Halo 3 and i remeber Gears 1 (2006-07) was full of ppl who was sending you pm's like *you f#@#$#^ noob* after a match when you dominated there whole team by your own lol
jfcundiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jfcundiff
Member since 2007 • 6365 Posts
Left 4 Dead on the PC has a so-so community at least from my experiences. Sometimes you could end up with a great team of cool people. Or you end up with a team that cries and whines at the smallest things and ruins the whole game experience for the next couple of maps.
1bigsmoke55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 1bigsmoke55
Member since 2007 • 6856 Posts

MGO.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

WoW has possibly the worst community ever.

Halo is bad, but for every kid I hear on the mic I always hear a bunch of older guys insulting that kid, so I never complain :P Not to mention Bungie.net as a community is the best of any online game period. It's pretty rare to find a game supported as much as Halo.

TF2's community is bad. Not the players themselves, but the actual online community running the servers. Pretty certain there are more servers with absolutely terrible settings than there are with just the plain old default settings. So many servers are ruined by the settings in place. The poor class caps, the poor respawn times, etc etc.

nintendoman562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 nintendoman562
Member since 2007 • 5593 Posts

I came into the thread thinking Runescape.

Pinkyimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#27 Pinkyimp
Member since 2006 • 3623 Posts

Battlefield 2

Can you say "Teamkilling just to reach and fly a helicopter only then to kill your entire team because YOU CANT FLY".

Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Kimbo_Slyce

I came into the thread thinking Runescape.

nintendoman562

I could go on complaining about Runescape. But then I thaught "Naaah" its already obvious.

By the way guys, I added Battlefield 2 onto that list. I'm still working on it though since I have to include the hackers and glitch abusers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

Phantasy Star Online/Universe.

Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Kimbo_Slyce

MGO.

1bigsmoke55

How come? It never came across to me as that kind of a game. My friend tells me that everyone online is nice, but a bit arrogant; they dont seem to understand and tolerate the fact that new players dont now things that they obviously shouldn't such as the layout of the map.

agentfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 agentfred
Member since 2003 • 5666 Posts

Dota.. Espada12
Agh, you beat me to it. :P

Seriously, DotA has the worst possible community of rageaholic children whose lack of patience can only be upstaged by their inability to accept a defeat. If you find a game where the teams don't suffer from rage quitting, internal strife, etc., then consider yourself extremely lucky.

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

[QUOTE="Espada12"]Dota.. agentfred

Seriously, DotA has the worst possible community of rageaholic children whose lack of patience can only be upstaged by their inability to accept a defeat. If you find a game where the teams don't suffer from rage quitting, internal strife, etc., then consider yourself extremely lucky.

First blood ragequits are the best!

1bigsmoke55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 1bigsmoke55
Member since 2007 • 6856 Posts

if you played the old mgo for psp, you would see what i mean.

Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Kimbo_Slyce

[QUOTE="Espada12"]Dota.. agentfred

Thing is, it used to be fairly pleasant before it reached super fame? Right? That counts. Some of these games have been horrible from the very beginning.

But meh, I didnt really get into DoTa so I'm not too sure that I can add it to my list.

agentfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 agentfred
Member since 2003 • 5666 Posts

[QUOTE="agentfred"]

[QUOTE="Espada12"]Dota.. Espada12

First blood ragequits are the best!

It's just plain ridiculous how often that happens too... I mean, what kind of disorder do you need to suffer from to be angered that easily?
Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Kimbo_Slyce

Isnt this creepy?

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#37 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts
far cry 2
Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Kimbo_Slyce

far cry 2dakan45
Why would you say that? Didnt seem half bad to me...

M1KES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 M1KES
Member since 2003 • 750 Posts

METAL GEAR ONLINE... I guarentee the age average of that comunity does not pass 15..

Cbok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Cbok
Member since 2008 • 1067 Posts

Socom. That is until American's can't get into my server. VIVA 1.6

Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Kimbo_Slyce

Ahh yes this is the video I was looking for of some WoW player taking things too seriously.

kobraka1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 kobraka1
Member since 2009 • 890 Posts

halo 3 wins this by a landslide. its either little kids or 20 and 30 somethngs that think there better then everyone.

Kimbo_Slyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Kimbo_Slyce

halo 3 wins this by a landslide. its either little kids or 20 and 30 somethngs that think there better then everyone.

kobraka1

Wait till you check out Gears 2...

789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 789shadow
Member since 2006 • 20195 Posts

Every online 360 game has a terrible community.

Mikethechimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Mikethechimp
Member since 2008 • 1038 Posts

Add Skate 1 under best communities.

aero250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46 aero250
Member since 2009 • 3613 Posts
Gears of war for me is the worst.
PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts

Haha, seeing this thread actually makes me glad 90% of the people on PSN doesn't use headsets. But actually on this side of COD4 there's still a bunch of jerks who yell a lot for no reason.

Killzone 2 is generally pretty good except there's always spawn camping whenever one team is dominating the other.

And SF4 is kinda hilarious sometimes. Stupid ken players who do nothing but jump + sweep, and throws out dragon punches at the worst times possible. Then if you beat them in the first round by 90% health or a perfect more often than not they'll rage quit, occasionally sending stupid messages.

Wii_Gamer_277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Wii_Gamer_277
Member since 2009 • 1795 Posts
Gears of war 2 and CoD communities are filled with winy cry baby's who try to hard and get mad when they dont get the sniper or boomshot (Gears 2)
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#49 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

Going to go a bit back in time and say Command and Conquer: Renegade.

It used to be fun, but the mods in some of the servers seriously lack a brain. If you even headshot them with a sniper they accuse you of hacking. I even once killed a mod because he was running in a straight line but he thought I was using aimbot or something. I got banned from the server without a second thought.

Basically, I was like wut -_- and also whenever someone kills him he'll swear at his killer.

Team Fortress 2 has a good community? I might get that gamethen.

killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts
Gears of War 2,CoD4, and GRAW1&2. All have many annoying kids and many racist kids. L4D...many trash talkers with insults so lame they make you shutter. Guild Wars...mostly just telemarketer-esque guild recruiters and a bunch of spamming to sell stuff.