FIFA legends remain exclusive to the xboxone

This topic is locked from further discussion.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

Yes indeed, the cows are always whining about how good the ps4 is but i couldn't care less. Fifa ultimate team makes the most money of any franchise.and fifa legends remain exclusive to the xbox one.

BTW fifa = 1080 p , 60 fps

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

lol ok

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

k

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

meh

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Don't know where you are trying to go with this.

The Joker is exclusive to Batman AA on PS3.

ocinom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 ocinom
Member since 2008 • 1385 Posts

Ehhh. This might be a big deal for European PS4 owners but for the rest of the world life goes on

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 commander

@Ant_17 said:

sure but the joker isn't worth thousands of dollars , fifa legends are. At least the first 6 months after the game released.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ant_17

@commander said:
@Ant_17 said:

sure but the joker isn't worth thousands of dollars , fifa legends are. At least the first 6 months after the game released.

So wait , its timed?

Well MS has a deal with EA so its no surprise , but why do you think EU players will jump on this when they can wait?

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By commander

@Ant_17 said:
@commander said:
@Ant_17 said:

So wait , its timed?

Well MS has a deal with EA so its no surprise , but why do you think EU players will jump on this when they can wait?

It's not timed lmao.

They are worth thousands of dollars the first 6 months the game is released but then they gradually drop in price because a new fifa is coming every year. It never releases on playstation

pele for instance is worht about 1500$ till around march and then gradually drops, now he's worth about 300 dollars, but a new fifa is releasing in 2 months.

Pele is the most expensive legend but not the only one. There are about 40 legends. Ranging from 1500$ to 10$ with a lot of them in between.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ant_17

@commander said:
@Ant_17 said:
@commander said:
@Ant_17 said:

So wait , its timed?

It's not timed lmao.

They are worth thousands of dollars the first 6 months the game is released but then they gradually drop in price because a new fifa is coming every year. It never releases on playstation rofl

Well , untill the Xbone can get PES exclusive , the PS4 will still sell more soccer games.

Not many people play soccer games on Xbox here.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 commander

@Ant_17 said:
@commander said:
@Ant_17 said:
@commander said:
@Ant_17 said:

So wait , its timed?

It's not timed lmao.

They are worth thousands of dollars the first 6 months the game is released but then they gradually drop in price because a new fifa is coming every year. It never releases on playstation rofl

Well , untill the Xbone can get PES exclusive , the PS4 will still sell more soccer games.

Pes is small potatoes compared to fifa, last year they had a revenue of 2.2 billion.

There are more americans that play fifa than you think, i run into tham a lot at night but maybe they won't admit it.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ant_17

@commander said:
@Ant_17 said:
@commander said:
@Ant_17 said:
@commander said:
@Ant_17 said:

So wait , its timed?

It's not timed lmao.

Pes is small potatoes compared to fifa, last year they had a revenue of 2.2 billion.

There are more americans that play fifa than you think, i run into tham a lot at night but maybe they won't admit it.

That is sad.Here we all play soccer games. PES , FIFA don't matter , its the only couch party game left to really get drunk and play Goal keeper mode.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By commander

@Ant_17 said:
@commander said:
@Ant_17 said:
@commander said:
@Ant_17 said:
@commander said:
@Ant_17 said:

So wait , its timed?

It's not timed lmao.

That is sad.Here we all play soccer games. PES , FIFA don't matter , its the only couch party game left to really get drunk and play Goal keeper mode.

Well fifa ultimate team is so popular because you can make a much better team than your opponent. You still need skills of course, but two players of the same level adn one got a better team mostly results in the one winning with the better team.

If the difference is too big, it's basically a beatdown and losing in fifa hurts. A lot of people rage quit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#14 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@commander: You're still playing UT? I abandoned it a couple of months back, they've done nothing significant with the mode since it's original release and the price ranges have killed my interest in trading.

This is the first year i've considered PES it's been that bad.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 commander

@hoosier7 said:

@commander: You're still playing UT? I abandoned it a couple of months back, they've done nothing significant with the mode since it's original release and the price ranges have killed my interest in trading.

This is the first year i've considered PES it's been that bad.

Yeah well, I still contiuned with the price ranges, i mean the prices were way too high and the price ranges weren't such a bad idea i think,

i think it prolongued the game for a lot of people , i was thinking of quitting when pogba 86 went for 3 million plus, and some players were nowhere to be found. That was just ridiculous but still the price ranges killed the game as well, they should have never put the prices so cheap.

But ea's motivation is they want everyone to have a chance to play with the big players and in the end that isn't so bad, but it ruined the game for enthousiast players. For me it would have been better if they pushed the price about half way down or maybe even a thrid of the price, not 10 times lower lol.

You can still do trading, but it wasn't possible in the beginning because everything dropped, but now they even rise the price range of some players because otherwise you can find ceratin players on the market. Which is basically the same problem as when the prices were going through the roof in february and march.

We'll see what they do next year, I'm certainly curious what new legends they will release next year.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Ant_17

@getyeryayasout said:

When it comes to scoring goals, Sony's got ya covered.

Loading Video...

Man , this looks really fun.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Europe really cares about Xbox One.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ant_17

@Legend002 said:

Europe really cares about Xbox One.

More then Japan................................for now.