Faction Leaders?

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 rocktimusprime
Member since 2006 • 3721 Posts

So what posters do you see as the "top dog" fanboys for each console?

Keywii wins in a landslide for PS3

cheatymcshifty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 cheatymcshifty
Member since 2004 • 718 Posts

rocktimusprime
Keywii is not nearly as bad as lems try to make everyone beleive.
rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rocktimusprime
[QUOTE="rocktimusprime"]

cheatymcshifty

no no he's not bad but he's one giant cow
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
Yeah he is bad. I don't know anyone who is a bigger fanboy than him, possibly GermanShepard but he is more of a nuisance.
DreadChocobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 DreadChocobo
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts
KeyWii, The_Very_Best, PS3Goose are all great people... not some fanboy leader, but true heros....
rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rocktimusprime
Yeah he is bad. I don't know anyone who is a bigger fanboy than him, possibly GermanShepard but he is more of a nuisance.DaysAirlines
there's atrocities commited on all sides though
rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rocktimusprime
KeyWii, The_Very_Best, PS3Goose are all great people... not some fanboy leader, but true heros....DreadChocobo
if posting biased opinions on SW makes you a hero, then consider me George Washington!
DreadChocobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DreadChocobo
[QUOTE="DreadChocobo"]KeyWii, The_Very_Best, PS3Goose are all great people... not some fanboy leader, but true heros....rocktimusprime
if posting biased opinions on SW makes you a hero, then consider me George Washington!

Hay... GW's my Right hand Man... People should be shot for making fun of him....
rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rocktimusprime
[QUOTE="rocktimusprime"][QUOTE="DreadChocobo"]KeyWii, The_Very_Best, PS3Goose are all great people... not some fanboy leader, but true heros....DreadChocobo

Hay... GW's my Right hand Man... People should be shot for making fun of him....

Dude martha washington is a P H A T
cheatymcshifty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cheatymcshifty
[QUOTE="cheatymcshifty"][QUOTE="rocktimusprime"]

rocktimusprime

no no he's not bad but he's one giant cow

I'll give you that... but i've seen much worse from lems and sheep (and cows) than anything keywii has said, he always at least has reasons for what he says... alot of times when he makes a good point (even if it's completely unbiased) or does somthing good (like his vids) lems will still jump on him for "being teh fanboyz"
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
KeyWii, The_Very_Best, PS3Goose are all great people... not some fanboy leader, but true heros....DreadChocobo
i cant believe you just put the-very-best and keywii in the same sentence.. the only thing those two have in common is that they both like the ps3..that is it. im sure everybody on this board that isnt a blind fanboy takes listen to what the-very-best has to say..keywii would just post in a positive 360 thread and start turning it into a mess
DreadChocobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DreadChocobo
[QUOTE="DreadChocobo"]KeyWii, The_Very_Best, PS3Goose are all great people... not some fanboy leader, but true heros....lawlessx
i cant believe you just put the-very-best and keywii in the same sentence.. the only thing those two have in common is that they both like the ps3..that is it. im sure everybody on this board that isnt a blind fanboy takes listen to what the-very-best has to say..keywii would just post in a positive 360 thread and start turning it into a mess

KeyWii is the best... his posts lighten this place up...
Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
[QUOTE="DreadChocobo"]KeyWii, The_Very_Best, PS3Goose are all great people... not some fanboy leader, but true heros....lawlessx

Beat me to it. the-very-best is a poster worthy of respect. KeyWii? Not so much. Could be a lot worse (*cough*GermanShepard*cough*), but not to the level of the-very-best. As for the leader of the Nintendo faction, I don't know if there really is one. SyluxElite does quite a bit, and sexy_luigi fills the requisite annoying fanboy role. I don't know. I'm sure there are people I'm forgetting. I think Shinobishyguy is a Nintendo fan...
Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="DreadChocobo"]KeyWii, The_Very_Best, PS3Goose are all great people... not some fanboy leader, but true heros....DreadChocobo

KeyWii is the best... his posts lighten this place up...

Yeah, but you could say the same about Ginger_Divid and Yo_Foo.
Avatar image for Vyse_The_Daring
Vyse_The_Daring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Vyse_The_Daring
Member since 2003 • 5318 Posts
the-very-best is indeed a good poster and is not some blind fanboy. Keywii wishes he was yo-foo. Lim1t would be the worst if he was here more often (possibly always banned?) because I'm pretty sure his first 100 posts all had "xflop 1.5" in them.
Endfinal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Endfinal
Member since 2007 • 875 Posts

Cows - Fuzzysquash? the-very-best, Keywii

Lemmings -PS3_3DO, Red_Cloak, Click_Clock, Bansheedie?

Sheep - SyluxElite, HeedleGlavin

Rough guess.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

PS3_3DO represents your average lemming

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
When you say fanboy, do you mean one who will defend their system in logical, reasonable, civilized manner or in barbaric bash kind of way?
Redmoonxl2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Redmoonxl2
Member since 2003 • 11059 Posts

When you say fanboy, do you mean one who will defend their system in logical, reasonable, civilized manner or in barbaric bash kind of way?ArisShadows

I'm guessing the latter. I wouldn't consider a person presenting a logical approach to a subject matter a "fanboy." 

axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 axt113
Member since 2007 • 2777 Posts
PS3_FTW is the supreme cow
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ArisShadows

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]When you say fanboy, do you mean one who will defend their system in logical, reasonable, civilized manner or in barbaric bash kind of way?Redmoonxl2

I'm guessing the latter. I wouldn't consider a person presenting a logical approach to a subject matter a "fanboy." 

As Fanboy to me is one you cheerish his particular system or so, defending it when its needed, disregard bashing as a need to do thing, and overall just want to show how much he/she likes it.
Avatar image for Vyse_The_Daring
Vyse_The_Daring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Vyse_The_Daring
Member since 2003 • 5318 Posts
sexy_luigi just catapulted into the top fanboy spot on SW, if you ask me.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#23 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
I myself would like to form an anti-fanboy faction.
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 axt113

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]When you say fanboy, do you mean one who will defend their system in logical, reasonable, civilized manner or in barbaric bash kind of way?Redmoonxl2

Actually a Fanboy doesn't necessarily have a bad connotation, it can be akin to an anime Otaku, someone who is just a really big fan of something
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ArisShadows
[QUOTE="Redmoonxl2"]

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]When you say fanboy, do you mean one who will defend their system in logical, reasonable, civilized manner or in barbaric bash kind of way?axt113

Actually a Fanboy doesn't necessarily have a bad connotation, it can be akin to an anime Otaku, someone who is just a really big fan of something

I am that too!
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 axt113
[QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="Redmoonxl2"]

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]When you say fanboy, do you mean one who will defend their system in logical, reasonable, civilized manner or in barbaric bash kind of way?ArisShadows

I am that too!

I'm a huge fan of a couple of series, but most anime, like american TV, is mostly garbage
Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts
Surprised no one mentioned my name. But of course, I'm nothing like those people in my so-called 'faction'.
Redmoonxl2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Redmoonxl2
[QUOTE="Redmoonxl2"]

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]When you say fanboy, do you mean one who will defend their system in logical, reasonable, civilized manner or in barbaric bash kind of way?axt113

An otaku is actually an insult. Call a Japanese person an "Otaku" and he/she'll probably beat you within an inch of your life.

cheatymcshifty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 cheatymcshifty
Surprised no one mentioned my name. But of course, I'm nothing like those people in my so-called 'faction'. TekkenMaster606
I really like Tekken too... dont worry..
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 the-very-best
Member since 2006 • 14486 Posts

[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="DreadChocobo"]KeyWii, The_Very_Best, PS3Goose are all great people... not some fanboy leader, but true heros....Hoffgod

Beat me to it. the-very-best is a poster worthy of respect. KeyWii? Not so much. Could be a lot worse (*cough*GermanShepard*cough*), but not to the level of the-very-best. As for the leader of the Nintendo faction, I don't know if there really is one. SyluxElite does quite a bit, and sexy_luigi fills the requisite annoying fanboy role. I don't know. I'm sure there are people I'm forgetting. I think Shinobishyguy is a Nintendo fan...

Thanks for the cool comments lawlessx, hoffgod. I like KeyWii though. I think his threads are basically as good as yo_foo or gingerdivid threads. They get great responses. I pretty much agree with you. you, syluxelite, heedleglavin, yoshi_64, arisshadows and foxhound fox are great sheep in SW. nike_air, whitesox and fuzzy are my favourite cows. Lemmings like lawless, bansheedie, thegame...all good.

Not quite sure about leaders though. I don't think we really have one for each faction. 

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 foxhound_fox
Thanks for the cool comments lawlessx, hoffgod. I like KeyWii though. I think his threads are basically as good as yo_foo or gingerdivid threads. They get great responses. I pretty much agree with you. you, syluxelite, heedleglavin, yoshi_64, arisshadows and foxhound fox are great sheep in SW. nike_air, whitesox and fuzzy are my favourite cows. Lemmings like lawless, bansheedie, thegame...all good.

Not quite sure about leaders though. I don't think we really have one for each faction.the-very-best

Me? A sheep? HAH!

If that were true I would not support PC and 360 as I do. :P

I pride myself as a non-fanboy... a gamer... who defends logic and reason and attacks ignorance and blindness.

Redmoonxl2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Redmoonxl2

[QUOTE="Hoffgod"][QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="DreadChocobo"]KeyWii, The_Very_Best, PS3Goose are all great people... not some fanboy leader, but true heros....the-very-best

Not quite sure about leaders though. I don't think we really have one for each faction.

You certainly made a 180 in the way you post nowadays, the-very-best. I wouldn't even call you a "cow" in the strongest sense. You're way more fair in your posts than in the past.

If only Sonyismyhomie was still around. He'd take the cow king title in my mind in a heartbeat. 

omarguy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 omarguy01
Member since 2004 • 8139 Posts
i agreed with keywii... once... :shock:
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 the-very-best
[QUOTE="the-very-best"]Thanks for the cool comments lawlessx, hoffgod. I like KeyWii though. I think his threads are basically as good as yo_foo or gingerdivid threads. They get great responses. I pretty much agree with you. you, syluxelite, heedleglavin, yoshi_64, arisshadows and foxhound fox are great sheep in SW. nike_air, whitesox and fuzzy are my favourite cows. Lemmings like lawless, bansheedie, thegame...all good.

Not quite sure about leaders though. I don't think we really have one for each faction.foxhound_fox

Me? A sheep? HAH!

I pride myself as a non-fanboy... a gamer... who defends logic and reason and attacks ignorance and blindness.

Well, I label myself as a cow because I prefer Sony but I still support DS/Xbox etc.

I say you're a sheep because you're more of a Nintendo fan than anything else, but I know you have a 360 etc.

Wouldn't call you a fanboy even though I know cow/sheep/lemming are fanboy names. It's just easier than saying Nintendo fan primarily etc. 

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 foxhound_fox
Well, I label myself as a cow because I prefer Sony but I still support DS/Xbox etc.

I say you're a sheep because you're more of a Nintendo fan than anything else, but I know you have a 360 etc.

Wouldn't call you a fanboy even though I know cow/sheep/lemming are fanboy names. It's just easier than saying Nintendo fan primarily etc.

the-very-best

True... you may prefer being labelled with a fanboy name, but I don't. :P

I am a fan of games. And go where the fun is. The fun is on everything... but not everything is affordable.
omarguy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 omarguy01
Member since 2004 • 8139 Posts
[QUOTE="the-very-best"]Thanks for the cool comments lawlessx, hoffgod. I like KeyWii though. I think his threads are basically as good as yo_foo or gingerdivid threads. They get great responses. I pretty much agree with you. you, syluxelite, heedleglavin, yoshi_64, arisshadows and foxhound fox are great sheep in SW. nike_air, whitesox and fuzzy are my favourite cows. Lemmings like lawless, bansheedie, thegame...all good.

Not quite sure about leaders though. I don't think we really have one for each faction.foxhound_fox

Me? A sheep? HAH!

that's why you're awesome :) i agree with a lot of your posts on here
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 the-very-best

You certainly made a 180 in the way you post nowadays, the-very-best. I wouldn't even call you a "cow" in the strongest sense. You're way more fair in your posts than in the past.

If only Sonyismyhomie was still around. He'd take the cow king title in my mind in a heartbeat.

Redmoonxl2

I don't think I've changed at all.

I think it's just that I don't have that GTA SA sig with the girl and her tongue out that people think of me differently. 

Redmoonxl2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Redmoonxl2
[QUOTE="Redmoonxl2"]

the-very-best

I think it's just that I don't have that GTA SA sig with the girl and her tongue out that people think of me differently.

You were much more hardcore on your Sony stance last I remembered. While saying you did a "180" is kinda exaggerating, I would say that your position now is more laid back than your earlier posts. 

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts
Since when this boards transformed into fanboyz wars?
cheatymcshifty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 cheatymcshifty
[QUOTE="Redmoonxl2"]

the-very-best

I liked that MGS set-up you had... just sayin.. that sig was pimpin.... it went with your name great.
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 the-very-best

You were much more hardcore on your Sony stance last I remembered. While saying you did a "180" is kinda exaggerating, I would say that your position now is more laid back than your earlier posts.

Redmoonxl2

Yeah, maybe. I haven't really changed my views about anything though but I could be more laid back about things I suppose.

I still think PS3 will come out on top though, hehe. 

TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 TekkenMaster606
[QUOTE="Redmoonxl2"]

the-very-best

Yeah, maybe. I haven't really changed my views about anything though but I could be more laid back about things I suppose.

I still think PS3 will come out on top though, hehe.

I agree with you...But I'm like a rogue in my own group because I'm not too keen on KeyWii, yo_foo, etc...

kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 kage_53
Member since 2006 • 12671 Posts

cows- -zaku- sheep- linkhero1 lemmings- thegame21x hermits- teufelhuhn

I'm assuming this is for logical posters.......

the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 the-very-best

I agree with you...But I'm like a rogue in my own group because I'm not too keen on KeyWii, yo_foo, etc...

TekkenMaster606

You're a good cow. I wonder what you will do if Tekken 6 goes multiplat. :shock:

TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 TekkenMaster606
[QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"]

the-very-best

You're a good cow. I wonder what you will do if Tekken 6 goes multiplat. :shock:

That means twice the competition to own.  

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ArisShadows
[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="the-very-best"]Thanks for the cool comments lawlessx, hoffgod. I like KeyWii though. I think his threads are basically as good as yo_foo or gingerdivid threads. They get great responses. I pretty much agree with you. you, syluxelite, heedleglavin, yoshi_64, arisshadows and foxhound fox are great sheep in SW. nike_air, whitesox and fuzzy are my favourite cows. Lemmings like lawless, bansheedie, thegame...all good.

Not quite sure about leaders though. I don't think we really have one for each faction.omarguy01

Me? A sheep? HAH!

that's why you're awesome :) i agree with a lot of your posts on here

Me? o.O XD
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Kaosed
Member since 2006 • 3409 Posts

the only decnen poster from the 3 u mentioned 

Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
Looks like most of the unruly fanboys are staying out of this thread and I think that's for the best. I wonder if we should nominate co-faction leaders (Shermit, Cermit, Show, etc.). Might be fun to see which names would be pulled out. :)