Do any of you Lemmings Like DMC and MGS?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamernaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gamernaz
Member since 2004 • 1620 Posts

Just kinda curious about the lemmings going all Cole Train over Devil May Cry coming to xbox. Have any of you played it? If you have then you had or have a ps2. Do any of you like it? There is no really point going "Hey we got DMC!" "To bad I dont like that game" or "I have never played it"

Even the other rumored exclusives MGS jumping ship is even weird. You bash the game, then you praise it when it jumps. This applies to every system too. Its kinda weird and really ignorent.

I have all three and dont get me wrong but to me Devil May Cry and Metal Gear and the idea of them coming to another platform is really awkward. It sounds cool but when i start to take pre-orders at gamestop for DMC4 for 360 and start opening boxes with devil may cry and a xbox logo on it. Then damn this is really happening.

Vampire_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Vampire_360
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts
PS2 gamer now 360 gamer :D and of course i love both of them
Hater3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Hater3000
Member since 2007 • 2310 Posts
Yeah those were my favorites on the PS2.I have a ps2,PSP,X360 (Wii and ndsl coming soon).Also you can play it on the pc yet the PC ports of capcom suck,Onimusha on the PC was probably the worst game i ever played.PS2 version rock your socks the pc version suck your....
Mudig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Mudig
Member since 2007 • 1567 Posts
I've never played em. It's not because I wasn't able to, but it's because I was never interested.
Toaster_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Toaster_Cell
Member since 2006 • 3062 Posts
I love the MGS series...than again I'm a manticore, so does my opinion count?
verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts
Not a lemming, nor a cow, but I do like MGS for its plot (only) and DMC4 is a good game in its own merrits..though it's not as good as people around here make it out to be XD
shaggygrosser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 shaggygrosser
Member since 2003 • 5871 Posts

I'm unfazed by MGS.

DMC is good, but pales in comparison to Ninja Gaiden. 

KeyWii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KeyWii
Member since 2006 • 4884 Posts
People who already own 360's can't be big fans of DMC4, otherwise they wouldn't have bought a 360 knowing DMC4 would be a PS3 only game. I, myself, am not fond of DMC series. MGS I am a fan.
Bonez_Mahoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Bonez_Mahoney
Member since 2006 • 1210 Posts

it's the same thing the cow's did when they heard they would be getting a port of NG

but yes i love MGS, got a PS2 just for 3

DMC never played

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Really enjoyed DMC on the PS2, and we'll definately pick DMC4 up on the 360.

Enjoyed MGS and MGS2, but i wouldnt say i'm a fan of the series, not saying they're bad games, infact i think its an excellent series, just not my preferred type of game. 

spinecaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 spinecaton
Member since 2003 • 8986 Posts

People who already own 360's can't be big fans of DMC4, otherwise they wouldn't have bought a 360 knowing DMC4 would be a PS3 only game. I, myself, am not fond of DMC series. KeyWii

How about I'm a lemming and I like DMC games and was unsure of spending 600$ for DMC4 but now that I don't have to that makes me happy? 

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts
Who cares if they do? Aren't people allowed to try new games and like/dislike them? :|
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
Love DMC but not a fan of MGS.
Keric_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Keric_basic
Member since 2002 • 520 Posts

MGS is one of the greatest video game series around. MGS 1, 2 and 3 are some of my all time favorite games. As of now, it's the only reason that I'll eventually get a PS3. If it goes multiplat, then I'm $600 richer.

I really enjoyed the original DMC, though never got into 2 or 3. I'm happy 4 is coming to the 360, though I probably won't buy it at full price. Unless it's a AAA title, but judging by what we have seen, I'm not getting my hopes up.

KeyWii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KeyWii
Member since 2006 • 4884 Posts

[QUOTE="KeyWii"]People who already own 360's can't be big fans of DMC4, otherwise they wouldn't have bought a 360 knowing DMC4 would be a PS3 only game. I, myself, am not fond of DMC series. spinecaton

How about I'm a lemming and I like DMC games and was unsure of spending 600$ for DMC4 but now that I don't have to that makes me happy?

Good for you, I don't know anyone who would spend $600 to play one game though. If you truly wanted only to play DMC4, you would borrow a PS3, or buy it used much cheaper, and then sell it.
spinecaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 spinecaton
Member since 2003 • 8986 Posts
[QUOTE="spinecaton"]

[QUOTE="KeyWii"]People who already own 360's can't be big fans of DMC4, otherwise they wouldn't have bought a 360 knowing DMC4 would be a PS3 only game. I, myself, am not fond of DMC series. KeyWii

Good for you, I don't know anyone who would spend $600 to play one game though. If you truly wanted only to play DMC4, you would borrow a PS3, or buy it used much cheaper, and then sell it.

I'm not saying that would be the only game I would buy for the PS3, I do intend to get a PS3 at some point in time but some of the games I can wait for. FFXIII I don't have to get as soon as it launches so I can wait for price drop on that. DMC I would want to play as soon as it came out, and I can now. I don't know if I made much sense sorry! 

Vampire_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Vampire_360
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts
People who already own 360's can't be big fans of DMC4, otherwise they wouldn't have bought a 360 knowing DMC4 would be a PS3 only game. I, myself, am not fond of DMC series. MGS I am a fan.
KeyWii
people who already know about DMC are already proud Xbox 360 customers
Grive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Grive
Member since 2006 • 2971 Posts

Lessee... I don't particularly consider myself a lemming, but I only own a 360 and PC so far, so I guess I count.

MGS it's a decent game series, I guess. I haven't played MGS3, but owned at some point in time the first two. I just don't really see what's so cool about the series. Good cinematic quality, but personally have hated the story (well, it's decent in and of itself, but there are things here and there that destroy it for me) and many of the characters, and the gameplay gets blatantly ridiculous at points.

DMC I haven't really played extensively. I have grabbed a PS2 controller while there's DMC running, and moved Dante around, but not really enough to say anything about the series, so I'm completely indifferent towards it. Looks cool, though.

Fhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#19 Fhiz
Member since 2004 • 7718 Posts
I haven't played any of the devil may cry games being that I didn't own a ps2, but they always interested me so good news for me today. And I don't really care about MGS not my kind of game.