Dishonored 2 Hype Thread ! Gamespot: 8/10 ! MC: 88! Hype met!

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

In less than two weeks, the sequel to one of the best games of 2012 will be released.

Let's see how Dishonored did, the game got a 9 from Gamespot with Chris Watters being the reviewer and describing it as :

Dishonored's engrossing world and intoxicating interplay of supernatural powers make it a game you'll want to play more than once.

It sits at 88 with 56 reviews on Metacritics

So, in a nutshell, an immersive-sim stealth action game critically acclaimed and also, loved by gamers with nailing an overall score of 10/10 on Steam.

Here we go through some facts regarding the Dishonored 2 :

• Dishonored 2 release date: November 11, 2016
  • Developer: Arkane Studios (published by Bethesda)
  • Price: $59.99 / £49.99
  • Platforms: PC, X1, PS4

• Dishonored 2 is set 15 years after Dishonored
  • Dishonored 2 lets you play as two protagonists (Corvo and Emily)
  • Dishonored 2 has a new city: Karnaca (Trailer in the following)
  • Dishonored 2 won't import your old save
  • Dishonored 2 will take 16-20 hours to play
  • It ties into the DLC for the original Dishonored
  • Dishonored 2 DLC may be thinner this time around
  • Its release date is November 11, 2016 but you can play before that (One day earlier for Pre-order owners)
  • The “Chaos” System Returns, Plus a New Stage “Theme” Element is Being Added in (Trailer in the following)
  • Dishonored 2’s Biggest Goodies Lie Within the Premium Collector’s Edition

Trailers

And finally, a kewl live action trailer :

Launch Trailer!

According to Bethesda, like their policy on Doom, reviews won't be out until the game releases. (srsly such a dick move by Bethesda)

I'm hyping it 9/10 !

PC ADVANCED SETTINGS

Visual Settings

• Adaptive Resolution
  • Gamma
  • Window Mode / Borderless / Fullscreen
  • V-Synch
  • Texture Details
  • Models Details
  • Environmental Details
  • Antialiasing
  • Rat Shadows
  • Bloodfly Shadows
  • Water Quality
  • Shadow Quality
  • View Distance
  • Video Card Selection
  • Resolution
  • Monitor Selection
  • Field of Vision

Hardware NVidia Specifics

• HBAO+
  • TXAA
  • Surround technology
  • Ansel

Preloading has now begun on Xbox One, while PC and PlayStation 4 players can begin downloading the game from next Tuesday, 8th November.

Here are the PC specs in full:

Minimum:

• Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit versions); Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
  • 8 GB RAM; 60 GB free HDD space; NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB or better
  • Contains a single disc. Download of additional files from Steam is required to run the game.
  • Requires Steam activation.

Recommended:

• Windows 10 (64-bit versions); Intel Core i7-4770/AMD FX-8350 or better
  • 16 GB RAM; 60 GB free HDD space; NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB/AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB or better
  • Contains a single disc. Download of additional files from Steam is required to run the game.

PC Drivers:

• NVIDIA: 375.70
  • AMD: 16.10.2

Reviews :

ThisGenGaming 90/100

Dishonored 2 is a fantastic entry to the series, and made me an even bigger fan of the extremely talented Arkane Studios who developed both games in this amazing series. If you were a fan of Dishonored, then you are going to be a big fan of Dishonored 2 as well

Attack of the Fanboy

Trumping the first in nearly every way

Dishonored 2 is at the very top of the list of must play first-person action games in 2016

Gamespot

8/10

Dishonored 2 might lack challenge in its later levels, but the basic tools are a joy to play with regardless. And with two characters and two basic play styles to choose from--both of which noticeably impact the story and the world as you go--there's a lot of longevity to be wrung from the campaign. It's an incredible shame you can't restart the campaign with all your powers intact once you beat the game, but you can, at least, bring up old saves, adjust the difficulty, and see what unfolds.

Game Revolution

90/100

Multiplayer.it

85/100

Dishonored 2 is the perfect example of the “more of the same” concept. It has the same exact good features as the first chapter but the same problems as well. Other than this, it's probably one of the best stealth title on the market right now

Twinfinite 90/100

Dishonored 2 is the bigger, badder, and bolder version of the original game, thanks to its densely packed world and wonderfully enjoyable mechanics. Even though the experience only has nine main missions, the amount of replayability and exploration offered allows this title to always feel exciting

Impalsegamer 90/100

If you liked the first Dishonored then I have no doubt this will feel both familiar and also an even more expansive world with some nice new twists to make for an even more satisfying gaming experience. If you’ve never played the original then you can still jump straight in and get your Steampunk action on. Great conspiratorial story telling with some fun game mechanics make this a worthy game for your collection… plus there are plenty of reasons to return to Dunwall after your first play through… try a different main character or try a different approach to the many challenges that await

Everyeye.it 92/100

Another masterpiece.

SpazioGames 90/100

The formula of the first game is hugely improved, giving countless possibilities of different play styles. Karnaca is wonderful and the level design is superb: The Clockwork Mansion is impressive and so is the level with two different fluxes of time you can jump into without constraints. The game is highly replayable, offers a mode without powers and is one of the most inspired games of this generation

PCgamesN 100/100

In a lot of cases, these technical problems would necessitate a slightly lower score, but after doing a lot of thinking, I find myself unable to give Dishonored 2 anything less than the highest accolade that I can. It is, by a significant margin, the best game I have played this year, and you owe it to yourself to take a trip to Karnaca at the earliest possible opportunity.

NZGamer 94/100

In the end, I love this game. While it’s a slow starter plotwise, Dishonored 2 builds up wonderfully to a satisfying conclusion, with plenty of memorable challenges along the way. But more than anything else, it’s fun. It’s a gorgeous, deep, enjoyable piece of work, and I highly recommend it if you like stealth, exploration, or cool steampunk Portugal. See you in the Void.

GearNuke 95/100

(XB1)

Dishonored 2 is a prime example of how to do a sequel right. Everything that made its predecessor amazing is here, and it's better than ever before. If you liked the original, you're sure to love this one.

Videogamer : 10

Dishonored 2 takes everything you loved about Dishonored and improves upon it without becoming bloated. It's a beautifully designed, layered game, stuffed with hidden gems and secret stories. Also you can stab people in mid air.

IBTimeUK 100/100

Last night I went to bed after starting my second playthrough of Dishonored 2, and I dreamed of Karnaca. Like the Outsider plucking those who interest him from their earthly existence, Dishonored 2 has invaded my unconscious mind, to the point where I can barely think about much else. I'm already planning my third run

LazyGamer 88/100

Dishonored 2's story beats are perhaps a little too familiar, but it makes up for its narrative trappings with open-ended gameplay that rewards exploration and creativity. To call Dishonored 2 a stealth game is a bit of a disservice, because you can play it any way you like

Gamingbolt 80/100

Dishonored 2 is ultimately quite similar to the original game with subtle changes to gameplay. However its dual campaign mode should provide enough excitement and fun to fans and newcomers alike.

WCC Ftech 90/100

Dishonored 2 is the best stealth action/adventure game on the market. It's filled with memorable characters and locations, not to mention empowered by superb art style and gameplay. No gamer should miss it, though if you intend to play on PC you might do well to wait for the update that's scheduled to bring a slew of performance improvements

Meristation 94/100

What a sequel should be: bigger, more ambitious, but with a solid grasp on what the original was and wanted to be. A true example of how to design a world and an infiltration game

CGMagazine 80/100

Dishonored 2’s world and gameplay feel just as tight and diverse as the original

Playstation LifeStyle 90/100

Dishonored 2 is going to keep stealth game fans busy for quite a while this holiday season. Every level is meticulously crafted, with more emphasis on verticality to enhance some of the new powers introduced. Additional hidden level goals are discovered organically, and while enemies can be hilariously clumsy, they are also adept pathfinders. With a nuanced story, two protagonists to play as, and multiple endings, Dishonored 2 begs, or rather, deserves to be played again and again

The Daily Dot 90/100

Dishonored 2 is just the latest example in a long line of games that continue to illustrate the close relationship between quality stealth games and emergent gameplay. Any given playthrough will present you with myriad chances to both create and react to opportunities, many of which appear with little to no warning. It's in surviving these situations (preferably undetected) where Dishonored 2 delivers its most tangible rushes and most profound sense of gratification. It's a tale of vengeance that's presented in an imaginatively conceived world, one that is as threatening as it is inviting

Game Informer 93/100

Wonderful environmental storytelling and smart level design that invites players to think outside the box combine to overcome the poorly executed narrative

AusGamers 93/100

Dishonored 2 is definitely worth playing. You might want to buy it on console, or wait a while before you get it on PC, but it's a must-play game for 2016. There's so much to explore, to experience, that I think it's essential playing — despite the slightly disappointing stealth

GameCrate 88/100

Better than the first game in every way, Dishonored 2 is a creative stealth/action adventure packed with replay value

Hobby Consolas 92/100

Arkane Studios offers us, once again, a great adventure that mixes elements from action, exploration, stealth a puzzle games with much more bull's eye than we are used to see. The chance to play with two characters with different abilities, the gameplay freedom and the different endings make the campaign one of the most replayable in a long time

Metro GameCentral 90/100

Every bit as intelligent and daring as its predecessor, and if you’re prepared to be equally creative while playing it then Dishonored 2 offers almost endless rewards

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mjorh

Hype Poll!

AAAA :

cainetao11

R10nu

koko-goal

hrt_rulz01

AAA:

ominous_titan

xantufrog

Kozio

Cloud_imperium

GarGx1

RoanReaper

remiks00

DaVillain-

silversix_

Howmakewood

with_teeth26

madrocketeer

AND1SALTTAPE

mjorh

R4gn4r0k

Sushiglutton

the_master_race

AA:

heguain

aigis

Heil68

badtaker

illmatic87

SecretPolice

A:

Ghosts4ever

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22401 Posts

This is definitely my most wanted game for the rest of 2016. Can't wait!

I just wish I could start pre-downloading it on XB1... slow internet sucks :(

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#4 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

8/10, I really liked the first one, but they havent really been hyping up all that much. I feel like it will be good, but AA seems like the appropriate score right now.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mjorh

@hrt_rulz01 said:

This is definitely my most wanted game for the rest of 2016. Can't wait!

I just wish I could start pre-downloading it on XB1... slow internet sucks :(

Indeed! *sighs*

So a 10/10 for you then ? :D

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#6  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10591 Posts

It feels like more of the same, with an extra playable character and shinier graphics. The first game got a 9, so the "new franchise" shine might come off a bit for the sequel. Therefore, I'm going to be a bit more conservative with this one and put my starting point at an 8 minimum. That being said, I would not be surprised at all if it gets a 9 as well. This is a really tough one for me.

Hmm. Can I put mine in as "minimum 8, probably 9?"

AND1SALTTAPE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AND1SALTTAPE
Member since 2015 • 861 Posts

I'm so excited I can almost pee my pants. After Dark Souls 3, this was the only thing I'd been waiting for.

I'm betting on AAA. It has potential to be AAAA but stealth games rarely get there.

Btw, you might want to correct 'squeal' to 'sequel' OP. It sounds funny lol.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#8 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

I have high hopes for this one. hyping AAA

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mjorh

@madrocketeer said:

It feels like more of the same, with an extra playable character and shinier graphics. The first game got a 9, so the "new franchise" shine might come off a bit for the sequel. Therefore, I'm going to be a bit more conservative with this one and put my starting point at an 8 minimum. That being said, I would not be surprised at all if it gets a 9 as well. This is a really tough one for me.

Hmm. Can I put mine in as "minimum 8, probably 9?"

Let's stay true to the "hype" definition and go with 9! :D

@and1salttape said:

I'm so excited I can almost pee my pants. After Dark Souls 3, this was the only thing I'd been waiting for.

I'm betting on AAA. It has potential to be AAAA but stealth games rarely get there.

Btw, you might want to correct 'squeal' to 'sequel' OP. It sounds funny lol.

*chuckles* i knew sth was wrong , thx :D

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#10 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10591 Posts

@mjorh:

Hehe, probably for the best. If I keep going my brain might melt from all the over-thinking. Cheers.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11  Edited By Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9878 Posts

Just finally finished the first this week! It's a super weird game, can't really decide if I like it or not. I mean it's fundamentally broken. You can play in ways that just circumvents the game pretty much (some very OP powers). At the same time you can also play very slow and thoughfully if you wish. I also never understood what genre it really is. On the surface it's a straight up Thief game. At the same time the powers mean it begs to be played in a very action-y way, stringing together moves to clean the map in quick succession. It feels like this latter way has a lot more identity and uniqueness. Almost like the devs started building a traditional stealth game and then the powers made the game get a life on its own. The levels are also weird as hell. In hindsight they're all tiny. I mean really tiny. But doesn't feel like that as you make your way through the game. Not sure how that works really. Anyway I kind of wanna play more, so gonna pick up DLC too I think.

Now this thread isn't about D1. Hmm I think the sequel looks like a nice evolution from what I've seen. Like the new setting a bit more actually. A bit brighter, and the mechanical enemies look spectacular. Overall the artdesign for this franchise is just all around top notch imo. Really love the style they're going for.

I'm gonna say it will score a 9.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22401 Posts

@mjorh: I hope so!

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

9/10

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46501 Posts

Nice hype thread !

I couldn't be more excited for this game. Dishonored 1 was one of the biggest surprises and best games of the past gen. The DLC was even better in some regards, so I can not wait what a sequel can do.

They wanted to make every level in this one memorable, like the Lady Boyle mission in 1. Which sounds amazing for me.

The first one was already infinitely replayable, but this one adds another character with unique powers, a no power run through, ... Which again, sounds pretty damn amazing.

9/10 AAA better than Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 combined.

Can not wait to visit Karnaca

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 25005 Posts

Dishonored was rather good game. not great or amazing and can be boring at times. 2 looks more of same.

heguain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 284

User Lists: 37

#17 heguain
Member since 2007 • 1434 Posts

I think they'll give it 8/10. I don't care what scoring it'll get though, it'll be 10/10 for me.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mjorh

@Sushiglutton said:

Just finally finished the first this week! It's a super weird game, can't really decide if I like it or not. I mean it's fundamentally broken. You can play in ways that just circumvents the game pretty much (some very OP powers). At the same time you can also play very slow and thoughfully if you wish. I also never understood what genre it really is. On the surface it's a straight up Thief game. At the same time the powers mean it begs to be played in a very action-y way, stringing together moves to clean the map in quick succession. It feels like this latter way has a lot more identity and uniqueness. Almost like the devs started building a traditional stealth game and then the powers made the game get a life on its own. The levels are also weird as hell. In hindsight they're all tiny. I mean really tiny. But doesn't feel like that as you make your way through the game. Not sure how that works really. Anyway I kind of wanna play more, so gonna pick up DLC too I think.

Now this thread isn't about D1. Hmm I think the sequel looks like a nice evolution from what I've seen. Like the new setting a bit more actually. A bit brighter, and the mechanical enemies look spectacular. Overall the artdesign for this franchise is just all around top notch imo. Really love the style they're going for.

You said that but then you went on almost praising the game, or maybe by that you mean the over-powered abilities and stuff, that i can agree with, and hopefully this time around the game will give you an option, which i can't recall the name now, that will make the game much harder and challenging

@R4gn4r0k said:

Nice hype thread !

I couldn't be more excited for this game. Dishonored 1 was one of the biggest surprises and best games of the past gen. The DLC was even better in some regards, so I can not wait what a sequel can do.

They wanted to make every level in this one memorable, like the Lady Boyle mission in 1. Which sounds amazing for me.

The first one was already infinitely replayable, but this one adds another character with unique powers, a no power run through, ... Which again, sounds pretty damn amazing.

9/10 AAA better than Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 combined.

Can not wait to visit Karnaca

Thx!

My only regret is that i haven't played the DLCs and when i was creating the thread i found out that they're kinda related to the main story of the sequel, which makes it a must-play for me....seems that i gotta play the DLCs first

Same here!

@ghosts4ever said:

Dishonored was rather good game. not great or amazing and can be boring at times. 2 looks more of same.

So you mean it'll be like 6/10 or sth? what score would you personally give to the first one?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 R4gn4r0k  Online

@mjorh: Still two weeks left :D

If you liked the main game of Dishonored, definitely try out the DLC.

The DLC is about Daud going after Delilah Copperspoon, and it adds some really neat new powers and locations.

It reminds me a bit of the Half Life expansions, in that you get a different perspective from things you've already seen in the main game.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#20 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 25005 Posts

@mjorh: 7/10. thats what i rate Dishonored 1.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7714 Posts

AAA

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Not for me since im not a fan of stealth in games but this looks very solid. 9/10 almost guaranteed.

badtaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 badtaker
Member since 2009 • 3806 Posts

AA

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#24 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

AA

Nice thread.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56299 Posts

A 9/10 for me and I really enjoy Dishonored but I didn't make any plains to buy the new one.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#26 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

9/10. Loved the first one. Buying the Collector's Edition for this one on PC this time around.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44195 Posts

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mjorh

@R4gn4r0k: is the DLCs playable without having to play the main game? i'm not sure if i have the saves :D i still have a lotta time to play tho, not gonna grab it day one

@illmatic87 said:

AA

Nice thread.

Thx!

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mjorh

@remiks00 said:

9/10. Loved the first one. Buying the Collector's Edition for this one on PC this time around.

Awesome!

How much does it cost?

That mask is brilliant !

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30  Edited By Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9878 Posts
@mjorh said:
@Sushiglutton said:

You said that but then you went on almost praising the game, or maybe by that you mean the over-powered abilities and stuff, that i can agree with, and hopefully this time around the game will give you an option, which i can't recall the name now, that will make the game much harder and challenging

I did like a lot about the game, but it was a weird experience. I also have been a bit overworked lately, so I didn't feel like reading all the stuff, which I think did a lot of harm to the immersion in the world Arkane has created. Interesting to see what that challenge mode is like.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 R4gn4r0k  Online

@mjorh said:

@R4gn4r0k: is the DLCs playable without having to play the main game? i'm not sure if i have the saves :D i still have a lotta time to play tho, not gonna grab it day one

Yup, it's completely standalone. Meaning you don't need any saves, but you do need the base game in order to play :)

I'm totally getting this day one, got the collector's edition pre-ordered;

Corvo's Mask is soooo cool. It's weird seeing his real face xD

@mjorh said:
@remiks00 said:

Awesome!

How much does it cost?

That mask is brilliant !

Absolutely, it cost 99 euro, which as far as collector's editions go, is cheap as hell xD

For example: a lot of Ubisoft games these days cost 99 euro if you get the 'gold' edition, icluding season pass. Battlefield 1s early enlister edition was 89 euro xD

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mjorh

@R4gn4r0k: Great!

Yeah it is weird, i can't relate to that tbh atm, but Emily seems about right

99Euro is indeed an awesome deal for that.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 R4gn4r0k  Online

@mjorh: TBH I don't buy a lot of collectors editions. And I usually think they are a waste of money.

But there are a few collectors editions I've bought when the price was right: Zelda: Wind Waker was 60 euro, Fallout collection was 50 euro and now this for 99 euro.

But I'm gonna try and keep it to a minimum, hehe

I'm just sad I never got the Bioshock collectors edition with that cool Big Daddy statue :P

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mjorh

@R4gn4r0k said:

@mjorh: TBH I don't buy a lot of collectors editions. And I usually think they are a waste of money.

But there are a few collectors editions I've bought when the price was right: Zelda: Wind Waker was 60 euro, Fallout collection was 50 euro and now this for 99 euro.

But I'm gonna try and keep it to a minimum, hehe

I'm just sad I never got the Bioshock collectors edition with that cool Big Daddy statue :P

:D

I'm actually more interested in the statues and stuff, you can fill your room with them and make it more gamey :D but as they are way more expensive here (even managing to find them is tough) i simply can not afford them, such a bummer.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

I've never played a dishonored game, but just recently picked up the Definitive Edition of the first, I'm excited to try it out, the second looked REALLY good at E3 so once the first hit a good price point I couldn't resist.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 mjorh

@WreckEm711 said:

I've never played a dishonored game, but just recently picked up the Definitive Edition of the first, I'm excited to try it out, the second looked REALLY good at E3 so once the first hit a good price point I couldn't resist.

As you've found the second one promising, you're potentially in for a great experience !

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#37  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@mjorh said:
@remiks00 said:

Awesome!

How much does it cost?

That mask is brilliant !

@R4gn4r0k said:
@mjorh said:

Yup, it's completely standalone. Meaning you don't need any saves, but you do need the base game in order to play :)

I'm totally getting this day one, got the collector's edition pre-ordered;

Corvo's Mask is soooo cool. It's weird seeing his real face xD

@mjorh said:
@remiks00 said:

Awesome!

How much does it cost?

That mask is brilliant !

Absolutely, it cost 99 euro, which as far as collector's editions go, is cheap as hell xD

For example: a lot of Ubisoft games these days cost 99 euro if you get the 'gold' edition, icluding season pass. Battlefield 1s early enlister edition was 89 euro xD

^Yup, sorry for the late reply bros. I ordered mine from newegg. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16832136074

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mjorh

@remiks00: Don't be, definitely worth it ! i'm in love with that mask :D

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#39 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Gonna get this when it hits $19!.. the first game had the most lolz worthy final boss in any game ever!

games like this dont deserve full price support imo but the flashy trailer was cool i guess

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 R4gn4r0k  Online

@finalstar2007 said:

Gonna get this when it hits $19!.. the first game had the most lolz worthy final boss in any game ever!

No, that has to be Call of Duty ^^

aim your gun > shoot > final boss defeated.

No, wait. I think BF4 had a final boss that was a QTE, that was even worse !

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mjorh

@finalstar2007 said:

games like this dont deserve full price support imo but the flashy trailer was cool i guess

It's not even released yet, so let's hold our judgement on whether it deserves supporting or not.

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42  Edited By AnthonyAutumns
Member since 2014 • 1704 Posts

Despite the fact that I liked the first Dishonored game, the part where Bethesda doesn't release a pre-release review screams Assassin's Creed Unity.

RoanReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RoanReaper
Member since 2016 • 12 Posts

I'm predicting a score of 9/10, whatever review score it receives I'm sure it will be a damn fine game.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 R4gn4r0k  Online

@anthonyautumns said:

Despite the fact that I liked the first Dishonored game, the part where Bethesda doesn't release a pre-release review screams Assassin's Creed Unity.

But DOOM also had no prerelease reviews. And look how that turned out ;)

And the way Harvey and his team speak of this game, just screams passion. I don't know why they would screw over gamers like this.

Still, Bethesda's policy is a policy that only serves Bethesda. People have a right to be warry of these companies that do little to nothing to earn our trust.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45  Edited By GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Personal hype = I have none, I'll pick it up in a sale some time down the road

GS = 9/10 AAA

MC = 83/100

Edit: Nice hype thread mate

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mjorh

@GarGx1 said:

Personal hype = I have none, I'll pick it up in a sale some time down the road

GS = 9/10 AAA

MC = 83/100

Edit: Nice hype thread mate

Thanks!

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mjorh

Here are the PC specs in full:

Minimum:

• Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit versions); Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
  • 8 GB RAM; 60 GB free HDD space; NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB or better

Recommended:

• Windows 10 (64-bit versions); Intel Core i7-4770/AMD FX-8350 or better
  • 16 GB RAM; 60 GB free HDD space; NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB/AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB or better

PC Drivers:

• NVIDIA: 375.70
  • AMD: 16.10.2
koko-goal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48 koko-goal
Member since 2008 • 1122 Posts

GotY... AAAA.

94/100 on meta.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#49 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

AAA muthafvckaaaas

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 R4gn4r0k  Online

Pretty hefty requirements if you ask me.

But then again the game does look pretty, and has a very nice artstyle.

Can't wait to play high chaos with Emily and low chaos with Corvo. I'm already seeing the possibilities: Far Reach to pull enemies towards a cliff or in some destructable environment. And Corvo's Possession to hide in dead bodies when things get hot :P