Destiny raid (Vault of Glass) has no matchmaking...

• 53 results
Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

@mikhail: I speak the truth and only the truth. Nobody but Bungie knows why they aren't allowing matchmaking on certain raids. And again, you're not advancing anywhere by crying about it on the internet.

I mean, do you have a reasonable explanation for what they're doing here? Of course not since you're not employed by Bungie and the best you could do is make an uninformed guess.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@Zen_Light: Exactly, no one knows - not even you. Yet you're ready to throw money at Bungie and dismiss anyone who may have any kind of neutral or negative opinion about Destiny.

Sounds like fanboyism to me.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

@mikhail said:

@Zen_Light: Exactly, no one knows - not even you. Yet you're ready to throw money at Bungie and dismiss anyone who may have any kind of neutral or negative opinion about Destiny.

Sounds like fanboyism to me.

Maybe it is, but you're a hypocrite for calling me names and being antagonistic while pointing the finger at me for my faults. If your posts didn't come off in such a negative way the convo might have gone better from the start.

You should be used to the fact that people aren't robots who follow strict guidelines or always live up to lofty expectations. People react to deuchery with opposition. Who knew?

Avatar image for ninjapirate2000
ninjapirate2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ninjapirate2000
Member since 2008 • 3347 Posts

Well that sucks...I only know 3 people getting destiny and one of them is getting it for x1...

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@ninjapirate2000 said:

Well that sucks...I only know 3 people getting destiny and one of them is getting it for x1...

This, i very very rarely play MP on consoles so havn't built up a steady group of friends on PSN like i have on the PC. And with no way to advertise or search for a group in the tower this decision sucks. Put a "must use voice chat" condition on it with a vote to kick system as communication seems to be the only reason to need a "friend" group.