Delay Station 4 strikes again.

• 195 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

Not a huge deal, game delays are becoming the Norm these days

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

The only good news for Lems is bad news for Playstation. Moving along..

Pot meet kettle.....keep it up cowgenja

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@CanYouDiglt said:

It is almost sad how low the Sony fans have become. Not only is your biggest ammo cheap indie games but you are still talking about Journey. I mean it was kinda sad acting like a indie game was the best thing ever when it released but you even still trying to act like a indie game on the PS3 is ammo for the PS4.

Almost as sad as the fact you haven't had shit for games since 2012 so you can get a front-loaded launch year with two Forza games and a rehash as the killer holiday app.

Please, do consider your words more wisely.

The only game worth a damn review wise on the PS4 is a rehash Infamous. Great your only good exclusive is a rehash that scored 8.0. Since you hate anything that is a sequel you can not even enjoy the only game that scored AA on the PS4. The X1 had a AAA on launch BTW and many AA+ since.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6183 Posts

Halo games have won loads of awards and you can play them all on Xbox One. Released on time unlike PS4 games (getting back to the thread).

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

WAIT WAIT WAIT...PS4...WAIT WAIT...BLOODBORNE...WAIT WAIT...PS4...WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

WAIT WAIT WAIT...PS4...WAIT WAIT...BLOODBORNE...WAIT WAIT...PS4...WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@CanYouDiglt: game = a game

indie goty studio and 343 is not dealwithit and stay salty

No a game = a game.

With your analogy a Toyota Prius is the same as a lamborghini huracan because they are both cars. Which would you rather have between the two cars?

Hey it is fine if you spent $400 on a PS4 for indie games that were on the PS3 but lets not act like indie games are on the same level as retail big budget games.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@CanYouDiglt said:

The only game worth a damn review wise on the PS4 is a rehash Infamous. Great your only good exclusive is a rehash that scored 8.0. Since you hate anything that is a sequel you can not even enjoy the only game that scored AA on the PS4. The X1 had a AAA on launch BTW and many AA+ since.

:)

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#59 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

that sucks. seems to me that this is the delayed gen. hope the game is better for it

Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts

@Bishop1310 said:

Bloodborn delayed..lol

Cue the "I'd rather have it delayed and have a polished game then it perform badly"..

Which I actually agree with, good on them to take the time to get the game right, not to mention it's not a huge delay...Saying that.. I can't help but wonder why so many PS4 games are getting delayed though, I thought the architecture was easier to develop for then the X1, yet we don't see quite as many delays on that platform.

because there's not as many games coming out on X1 so thus logic would follow that there's less games to delay. Duh.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Malta_1980 said:

Ohh god that is such a problem.. delaying a game a few weeks...

Meanwhile released dates for high profile xbone exclusives in 2015...

Yeah, kinda disappointed to hear this, but lets be serious here Sony doesn't need to release 2 high profile exclusives in one month. Given the fact that most would choose Bloodborne over the Order if they had the choice, they are giving their new studio's game a chance to have some time in the spot light (flop or not).

The fact remains that Sony is still releasing 2 big exclusives back to back at the beginning of the year with a full plate other high profile exclusives waiting in the wings. Lemmings are idiots trying to make a peep about this as if it was some kind of win for them. The jokes of SW don't even know when any of their big exclusive games are coming out for 2015 but hey lems are used to waiting an entire year for 1 or 2 decent games.

Lems don't seem to realize this is just a simple business move on Sonys part to have each exclusive they release have some individual exposure on the system. It's better than having no game projections at all spending all your time worrying the games releases on other systems lol.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@CanYouDiglt: in this case i take the lamborghini journey and not the toyota halo 4.

and the winner is... LOL not master chief triple AAA budget game

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

When you're driven by the by gamers for gamers mentality that got you to current gen 8 console leader like SONY is with PS4. by golly this is ok.

We THANK SONY for caring so much about us about giving us the best possible experience.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#64 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@CanYouDiglt: journey won GOTY and stomped master chief. LOL

bbb bbut the triple AAA budget games!

ohh and did you know people have trouble finding matches in MCC ?

bb bbb bbut the XposBone live LOL

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-the-master-chief-collection-facing-matchmakin/1100-6423505/

ohhh and lets talk about MS past 8 years ? LOL

Too bad that we don't live in the past ;).

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

@Wasdie said:

Not a big deal.

/end thread

WillamWallace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 WillamWallace
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@lglz1337: you realize how dumb and childish you look saying XposBone every chance you get.

Like a dumb comedian with a dumb catchphrase that no one finds funny.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

Mr-Powers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Mr-Powers
Member since 2013 • 508 Posts

A month? That seems like a marketing dpt asking for delay. February is an odd month to release games, so I guess it makes sense. Just odd that they made a big announcement of the original release date when everybody assumed it would come out in March anyways.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@willamwallace: XposBone makes you mad... GOOD

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

Releasing 2 exclusives less than a month apart is probably the reason.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#72 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Smart move . The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt FTW .

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@zeeshanhaider: Lmao they never downgraded the order.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

@FastRobby said:

Must be sad owning a PS4

Nope. Not even a little bit. I am enjoying my PS4. But please continue on with the nonsensical trolling. You kids are awesome.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Shewgenja

XBox is pretty much only a thing on System Wars. We give it FAR more attention than it is actually worth on here.

Just keep an eye on the NPD results in a few days if you don't believe me. America Box can't even American.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#76 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Greatness makes you wait.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#77 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4582 Posts

The game will be amazing and worth the wait. I have plenty to play until it releases.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider: Lmao they never downgraded the order.

Sure, they improved it by reducing the geometry count, reducing the lights and applying the black filter.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

XBox is pretty much only a thing on System Wars. We give it FAR more attention than it is actually worth on here.

Just keep an eye on the NPD results in a few days if you don't believe me. America Box can't even American.

You give it more attention than anybody lol

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Shewgenja

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Shewgenja said:

That pretty much ends December 15th.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 chikenfriedrice

@Shewgenja said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Shewgenja said:

That pretty much ends December 15th.

What happens on that date?

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 babycakin
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

@Heil68 said:

When you're driven by the by gamers for gamers mentality that got you to current gen 8 console leader like SONY is with PS4. by golly this is ok.

We THANK SONY for caring so much about us about giving us the best possible experience.

Best possible experience as in Drive Club, Knack and Assassin's Creed Unity. Again, buying crap broken games as usual Heil. So digusting, have some dignity or at least a taste in good games. I can stand behind Last of Us Remastered.

One month is no big deal but Delay Station 4 is Delay Station 4, didn't change sadly =/

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Another one? I think Sony already taught and trained their fans how to wait and to accept it. They just take it and start backing up Sony's decisions of delaying every other game by thinking a delay will guarantee it will make the game better, just look at that recent crap PS4 racing crap game. This is part of the cycle of getting people hyped by teasing a game by showing the graphics, keep their fan focus on graphics to continue the hype, hype the game to make it seem it's like the best thing ever, slowly downgrade the game, then it ends up getting delayed, eventually flopping or not be as good as advertised, or cancelled altogether. Then on to the next game to hype. #GreatmessAwaits

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@tubbyc said:

No big deal. More time to get through more PS3/PS4/PC games, because I know I'll want to play this one as soon as it comes out, and it will probably be like a drug.

yea lol, keep telling that to yourself haha.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Shewgenja

@chikenfriedrice said:

System Wars runs out of nails for the XBone's coffin.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Heil68

@babycakin said:

@Heil68 said:

Best possible experience as in Drive Club, Knack and Assassin's Creed Unity. Again, buying crap broken games as usual Heil. So digusting, have some dignity or at least a taste in good games. I can stand behind Last of Us Remastered.

One month is no big deal but Delay Station 4 is Delay Station 4, didn't change sadly =/

Currently over 300 games to play on the current gen 8 console leader PS4. i'm buried in games and thats one of the reasons om not buying Smash.

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By babycakin

@Heil68 said:

@babycakin said:

@Heil68 said:

Currently over 300 games to play on the current gen 8 console leader PS4. i'm buried in games and thats one of the reasons om not buying Smash.

But half are garbage doe! Buy the great ones and I'll approve of this message. Stop supporting trash.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23721 Posts

When was it supposed to release?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Heil68

@babycakin said:

@Heil68 said:

@babycakin said:

@Heil68 said:

But half are garbage doe! Buy the great ones and I'll approve of this message. Stop supporting trash.

But a game that scores a 7 is not trash. You must be one of "those" gamers who only plays games that scores 9 or above. smh

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@CanYouDiglt said:

It is almost sad how low the Sony fans have become. Not only is your biggest ammo cheap indie games but you are still talking about Journey. I mean it was kinda sad acting like a indie game was the best thing ever when it released but you even still trying to act like a indie game on the PS3 is ammo for the PS4.

Almost as sad as the fact you haven't had shit for games since 2012 so you can get a front-loaded launch year with two Forza games and a rehash as the killer holiday app.

Please, do consider your words more wisely.

Playstation hasn't had shit either.

Even using the 'bu bu Sony supported the PS3 longer' excuse, they supported the PS3 with garbage LOL. The only great game being TLOU. Once again, saved by Naughty Dog. Literally the only reason to even consider the Indiestation.

Lets not even get started on the PS4 lineup LOL.

You need to start thinking up better excuses, because Sonys lack of talent is reallystarting to show.

Resorting to bashing an AAAE does you no favours. Nor does bashing a 'rehash' when the best game the PS4 has is TLOU. Doh

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By chikenfriedrice

@Shewgenja said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

System Wars runs out of nails for the XBone's coffin.

I have already conceded the sales war as being over....but that doesn't mean the X1 won't give you all kinds of other things to talk about. The X1 isn't going anywhere and you love to hate it so much, there is no way you will keep all that hate bottled up inside.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#94  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

Wow a month delay. No game has ever been delayed that long!

Said no one ever.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

This actually works out for me as I won't be available to buy/play this game in February. But it sucks for the masses.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#96 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18259 Posts

Lol, so much damage control from both sides...im not even sure if this is about Bloodborne anymore :P

Also, is only a few weeks, is not a huge deal by any means.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

Wow a month delay. No game has ever been delayed that long!

Said no one ever.

you just did tho.

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#98 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

Big deal whats a month? I have plenty of other games to play at the moment. Bloodborne is probably my most anticipated game but it's not like I'm going to curl into a ball and cry myself to sleep over it being delayed by 30 days.

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By babycakin

@Heil68 said:

@babycakin said:

@Heil68 said:

@babycakin said:

@Heil68 said:

But a game that scores a 7 is not trash. You must be one of "those" gamers who only plays games that scores 9 or above. smh

No, no, 7 is fine but if you got Five Club, shame on you. And if you didn't, good job. I'm just saying to have some standards otherwise companies like Ubisoft will continue to churn out mediocre versions of Assassin's Creed, with the occasional awesome one.

Kingpin0114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Kingpin0114
Member since 2008 • 2607 Posts

Damn if they really delayed this because they didn't want two exclusives in the same month, then they should have delayed The Order. That game looks dull.