Date A Live PS3 Trailer

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlpluiuLATo

For the unaware, it's an ADV/Visual Novel-esque game made by Sting, published by Compile Heart and with art by Tsunako (of the Hyperdimension Neptunia games). Japanese release date is June 27. The franchise also encompasses an anime and an assortment of other stuff.

dal004awjd6.jpg

dal006qujqo.jpg

dal0038fjm3.jpg

cbbf8543d6u63.jpg

looks mega cool

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts
I can feel the authorities after me already D= [spoiler] Doesn't look like my kind of game :P [/spoiler]
Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

Don't see anything about dating ps3's. what a disappoint :(

Avatar image for call_of_duty_10
call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 call_of_duty_10
Member since 2009 • 4954 Posts

chris-hansen.jpg.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts
Will the trailer open doors for me and push in my chair?
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

There's a reason comments and ratings are disabled for that video...

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

looks mega cool

Sweenix

No really it does not

Avatar image for ShoulderOfOrion
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ShoulderOfOrion
Member since 2013 • 3379 Posts
gross
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Looks like girlie muss. Not interested in that crap. This is why it'll being released in Japan only, because they love that stupid $@#%. It would have extremely low says here in the states.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
TLHBFR
SuddenlySudden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 SuddenlySudden
Member since 2013 • 618 Posts
PS3 doesn't need this crap. I'll say pass it to the sheep and let them have it. It's their sort of game
Shirokishi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Shirokishi_
Member since 2009 • 11206 Posts

As always, ONLY on PS3.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts
The girls are too young for me. DO NOT WANT.
el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 el3m2tigre
Member since 2007 • 4232 Posts

Dating sims...bleh.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

with art by Tsunako (of the Hyperdimension Neptunia games)

Sweenix

Oh god no. No buy.

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
What the fvck is this sh1t?
hexashadow13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hexashadow13
Member since 2010 • 5157 Posts

Will never get localized. Only VNs that ever get localized are the rare PC one (usually eroge) or random fan translations once again for PC. I am looking forward to the Anime though, and will probably read the LN translations on BT afterwards.

Also art is awesome. :/

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

Have a seat right over there, TC.

Now... do you know who I am?

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts
TLHBFRkuraimen
No, just the underage girls depicted in that "game."
Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Yangire
Member since 2010 • 8795 Posts

I watched the first episode of this.

Dropped it so hard I have a goddamn hole in my floor.

Slashkice

Yeah, I sometimes watch the first episode of terrible anime with a friend and this was one of them. It. Was. So. Bad.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
Awww yeahhhh
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

awwww yeaaaah, should have move functionalities, could do a lot with that heh heh

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
Japan PS3 sales through the roof right now. Oh those silly Japanese and their horniness for anime girls, pretty sad
Avatar image for fernandmondego_
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 fernandmondego_
Member since 2005 • 3170 Posts

You mean this thing main1.jpg? How are you suppose to date that, and why would you want to?  

Avatar image for fernandmondego_
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 fernandmondego_
Member since 2005 • 3170 Posts
Japan PS3 sales through the roof right now. Oh those silly Japanese and their horniness for anime girls, pretty sadNengo_Flow
"Oh those westerners and their horniness for real women, pretty sad" See how silly that sounds... ...
NEWMAHAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 NEWMAHAY
Member since 2012 • 3824 Posts
The only person on these boards that would get excited for this game is Finalstar.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
Still not as weird as that video gamespot has advertised on the bottom of each page of a pigeon dating sim.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]TLHBFRFrostbite24

That too
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Frostbite24
[QUOTE="Frostbite24"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]TLHBFRkuraimen

That too

:P
Avatar image for call_of_duty_10
call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 call_of_duty_10
Member since 2009 • 4954 Posts
Awww yeahhhhHeil68
lol the cops will be at your door any time now.
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts
[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]Japan PS3 sales through the roof right now. Oh those silly Japanese and their horniness for anime girls, pretty sadfernandmondego_
"Oh those westerners and their horniness for real women, pretty sad" See how silly that sounds... ...

You only make Japan look worse with a comment like that. Luckily, that's not how they actually feel.
trollhunter2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#32 trollhunter2
Member since 2012 • 2054 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlpluiuLATo

For the unaware, it's an ADV/Visual Novel-esque game made by Sting, published by Compile Heart and with art by Tsunako (of the Hyperdimension Neptunia games). Japanese release date is June 27. The franchise also encompasses an anime and an assortment of other stuff.

cbbf8543d6u63.jpg

looks mega cool

Sweenix

the sexual innuendo is strong in this one

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

There's plenty of these things over in Japan, where they will stay for good reasons- this one's no different.

hexashadow13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 hexashadow13
The only person on these boards that would get excited for this game is Finalstar.NEWMAHAY
He can't read Japanese AFAIK so he wouldn't.
Blazerdt47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Blazerdt47
Member since 2004 • 5671 Posts

Wtf did I just watch. :|

Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Yangire

Blazerdt47

This might help make the concept make more sense:

"As another Spacequake is about to hit the town, Itsuka Shidou and his class run for the shelters. Then he remembers how insistent his sister Kotori was about their meal at a family restaurant. He rushes back out into the open, when locating her GPS signal at said restaurant, frantically rushing to save her. When a Spacequake hits nearby, Shidou discovers a non-human girl, a Spirit named Yatogami Tooka, at the epicentre of the quake. Tooka asks him if he is also here to kill her. Still confused, several girls in combat suits, the Anti-Spirits Team (AST), among them his genius of a classmate Tobiichi Origami, attack Tooka. Shidou loses consciousness, awakening in sickbay, on board the Fraxinus, a floating ship located 15,000 metres above Tenguushi City.

The commander of this ship and the ongoing operation is none other than Shidou's sister Kotori! As she explains, when the Spirits drop down to Earth, this usually ends in a Spacequake occurrence. There are only two ways to stop a Spirit: one is to go on the offensive and kill it (rarely succeeds), the other, of all things, is to go on a date with the Spirit girl... and that will be Shidou's responsibility!"

[spoiler] It doesn't [/spoiler]

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts
Thats why Sony's numbah 1. They know bout dat moe
Blazerdt47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Blazerdt47
Member since 2004 • 5671 Posts

[QUOTE="Blazerdt47"]

Yangire

"As another Spacequake is about to hit the town, Itsuka Shidou and his class run for the shelters. Then he remembers how insistent his sister Kotori was about their meal at a family restaurant. He rushes back out into the open, when locating her GPS signal at said restaurant, frantically rushing to save her. When a Spacequake hits nearby, Shidou discovers a non-human girl, a Spirit named Yatogami Tooka, at the epicentre of the quake. Tooka asks him if he is also here to kill her. Still confused, several girls in combat suits, the Anti-Spirits Team (AST), among them his genius of a classmate Tobiichi Origami, attack Tooka. Shidou loses consciousness, awakening in sickbay, on board the Fraxinus, a floating ship located 15,000 metres above Tenguushi City.

The commander of this ship and the ongoing operation is none other than Shidou's sister Kotori! As she explains, when the Spirits drop down to Earth, this usually ends in a Spacequake occurrence. There are only two ways to stop a Spirit: one is to go on the offensive and kill it (rarely succeeds), the other, of all things, is to go on a date with the Spirit girl... and that will be Shidou's responsibility!"

Wtf did I just read. :|

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

[QUOTE="Yangire"]

[QUOTE="Blazerdt47"]

Blazerdt47

Wtf did I just read. :|

Day 1 buy.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61506 Posts

chris%20hansen.jpg

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Frostbite24

[QUOTE="Blazerdt47"]

Yangire

That is the stupidest sounding sh*t I've ever heard, no offense. I became so violent after reading that I ended up shaving my cat from head to tail. Just as my cat will never forgive me I can never forgive you for that synopsis.
Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Yangire

[QUOTE="Yangire"]

[QUOTE="Blazerdt47"]

Frostbite24

That is the stupidest sounding sh*t I've ever heard, no offense. I became so violent after reading that I ended up shaving my cat from head to tail. Just as my cat will never forgive me I can never forgive you for that synopsis.

I can find and send you the one for the next episode if you want!

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Frostbite24

[QUOTE="Frostbite24"][QUOTE="Yangire"]

Yangire

That would be swell, give me a moment though and let me kill myself first :P
hexashadow13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 hexashadow13

Yangire

Or he could just keep attempting to read the novel: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?7yx8202e5licwh4 If that synopsis makes you violent, I would like to see what'll happen after each chapter. The second coming of Hitler :P
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 kuraimen
[QUOTE="Yangire"]

[QUOTE="Blazerdt47"]

Frostbite24

After watching the Japanese movie Funky Forest I realized that the west will never be able to understand Japan. Now I just see it as an interesting cultural phenomenon that has the characteristic of wtf-ing the entire world.
Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

RapeLay 2?

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Frostbite24

kuraimen

After watching the Japanese movie Funky Forest I realized that the west will never be able to understand Japan. Now I just see it as an interesting cultural phenomenon that has the characteristic of wtf-ing the entire world.

I'm totally down with enjoying this medium as you described it; the this is so wtf it's entertaining. But the thought that there might be people out there that can follow and relate to this stuff makes me want to shave my other cat and pour icewater over him.
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

now that is exactly what lonely cows need dreamy

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points