Console you HATE the most, and y?

• 134 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#51 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts
PS3; because it kicked the bucket on me. :cry:
Ultramarine777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 Ultramarine777
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

I hate the 360 because its unreliable and only has shooters.

Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#53 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts

I don't hate any console, or system really. The only system I have no desire for at all though is the PSP.

Ratchet_Fan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Ratchet_Fan8
Member since 2008 • 5574 Posts
360 is fine in my book,im plan on getting one early 2010 since i dont have the money now The wii on the other hand,i dislike.its popularly attracted by cheesy titles like Wiimusic and wiifit,which all are crap. Ok,2009 IS a bright year for wii,but it just NOT with the 360 and PS3,it doesnt get all those AAA bioshock(s) grand theft auto,saints row (etc etc) games. plus,it looks so old
voxware00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 voxware00
Member since 2004 • 5018 Posts

can't say I hate a console but I'd probably say I dislike my 360.. my old one died of two non-rrod errors and 09 is such a weak library

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10629 Posts

[QUOTE="ermacness"]

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

All of them, though I would go for PS3, it doesn't make sense to wait so long to get good games, so over priced and barely worth owning, it's a great Blu-Ray player at least.

mitu123

I almost died laughing at this part of your post.

1. You stated that ps3 owners wait a long time for great games right? Well not only that the ps3 have received 3 AAAE and 1 AAAAE within a year, with the 3 AAAE being not even 6 months apart from each other, but the 360 last "great" game was Gears 2, which came out in Nov of 08 and that was the last AAAE that the 360 have received. So going by this info, the 360 owners have been waiting on great games longer than the ps3 owners recently.

2. You state that the ps3 is barely worth owning? Nearly every exclusive that came out for the ps3 have been getting "flying colors" reviews recently, is the only platform with a AAAAE so far, is much more reliable that the other competing HD console with way more features "out of the box", and have free online multiplayer in which i do know that XBL is better, but it's not free and the exclusives on the ps3 tend to run better online than most-all multiplats and exclusives does on the 360. It might be "barely worth owning" to you, but to plenty of people who does have one, most of them will disagree.

Cows had to wait 2 and a half years to get a decent library, and why are you only using AAAAs and AAAs, why not just include AAs and As as well, oh I forgot, AAs and As aren't good even though Uncharted got AA here and cows talk about that game all the time, some logic there huh?

SELFOWNAGE MUCH!!!!!!!!!

In one part of your post, you claim that the ps3 had to wait 2 years (in which i don't even know how you came up with that ridiculous number) to get great games. Then in the same breath, talk about why didn't i include AA games, in which the ps3 was flooded with in 07:lol:. I know where your logic lies;)

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#57 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

[QUOTE="ermacness"]

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

All of them, though I would go for PS3, it doesn't make sense to wait so long to get good games, so over priced and barely worth owning, it's a great Blu-Ray player at least.

mitu123

I almost died laughing at this part of your post.

1. You stated that ps3 owners wait a long time for great games right? Well not only that the ps3 have received 3 AAAE and 1 AAAAE within a year, with the 3 AAAE being not even 6 months apart from each other, but the 360 last "great" game was Gears 2, which came out in Nov of 08 and that was the last AAAE that the 360 have received. So going by this info, the 360 owners have been waiting on great games longer than the ps3 owners recently.

2. You state that the ps3 is barely worth owning? Nearly every exclusive that came out for the ps3 have been getting "flying colors" reviews recently, is the only platform with a AAAAE so far, is much more reliable that the other competing HD console with way more features "out of the box", and have free online multiplayer in which i do know that XBL is better, but it's not free and the exclusives on the ps3 tend to run better online than most-all multiplats and exclusives does on the 360. It might be "barely worth owning" to you, but to plenty of people who does have one, most of them will disagree.

Cows had to wait 2 and a half years to get a decent library, and why are you only using AAAAs and AAAs, why not just include AAs and As as well, oh I forgot, AAs and As aren't good even though Uncharted got AA here and cows talk about that game all the time, some logic there huh?

percentage wise...ps3 has better games than xbox 360...A's aren't worth counting cuz its basically a mediocre game for most standards. AA's the percentage of AA and above is ps3 30% to 360 20%. xbox has more games, so its kind of unfair with the year headstart right. so if this kept up and they both ened up with the same amount of games...ps3 would have 10% better games
tktomo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#58 tktomo01
Member since 2008 • 1476 Posts
None. The ATARI 5200 has them all beat. It SUCKS
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10629 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

I hate the fact that ppl here overrate the PS3 alot. mitu123

Same here, that's why I don't like cows. I used to have a PS1 and PS2, great consoles with great games, but my god some of their exclusives are so overrated it's not even funny. I can't wait to get a PS3 to play overrated games on it, I'm going to have so much fun, well, not all of those games will be overrated, but a lot of them are.

and the 360 doesn't have overrated games??!?!!!!:roll: With the exception of Resistance 2, all of the ps3 games that recieved AAA scores and better here have a AAA overall score on gamerankings and metacritics.

BTW, PDZ comes to mind when in talks about "overrated games"

jonnyt61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 jonnyt61
Member since 2003 • 2147 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

I hate the fact that ppl here overrate the PS3 alot. PAL360

Same here, that's why I don't like cows. I used to have a PS1 and PS2, great consoles with great games, but my god some of their exclusives are so overrated it's not even funny.

I dont think its exclusives are overrated. Imo is the PS3 itself that is overrated. It got 4 or 5 great games in the last monthes and in a sudden its the best system ever; it got 1 exclusive that looks better than the best looking 360 one and its the most powerfull machine ever; etc!!! Cows are really annoying sometimes. I also dislike how the front page is allways full of 360 bashing threads made by them. Im a proud owner of a PSX and a PS2 and im sure ill never get a PS3 and ^those^ are my reasons

You're saying how cows are annoying, by showing your own fanboy arguements... That's not hypocritical, at all :roll:
FragTycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 FragTycoon
Member since 2008 • 6430 Posts

I don't "hate" any console but I do dislike Wii's motion controls.

deathtarget04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#62 deathtarget04
Member since 2009 • 2266 Posts

^

tmacscores91

You can't "Hate" a console. People'hate" consoles because either:

1. They don't have it

2. Their jealous of their exclusives and thus bashes their sales etc. (ex. KZ2 gets a 9 and people bash the "poor" sales)

If anything i would "hate" the wii simply because it has the most sales and the "killer lineup" it has.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#63 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
I don't hate any of them but the Wii would be my least favourite.
ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ReaperV7
Member since 2008 • 6756 Posts

360. I really dont like to play games while fearing that my xbox 360 is gonna crap out on me for the 5th time. Thats why after i got my 4th refurbished 360 from microsoft i immediately listed it on ebay cause thats when my 3 year warranty plan ended. I still kept half of my games tho...just in case when i purchase the xbox 720....here hoping that it has backward compatability.

intro94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 intro94
Member since 2006 • 2623 Posts
i dont hate any console thats dumb, ps3 is my least favorite thats it.What kind of poll is this?
zarshack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

#66 zarshack
Member since 2009 • 9936 Posts

PS3 aint got no games!!! but seriously, i dont hate any of them... hating a machine is rather silly.

Ambli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Ambli
Member since 2009 • 554 Posts

My time is usually 70/30 with the 360 and Ps3, I don't really like the Wii. :)

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts
I don't "hate" any of the consoles. Each have their pros & cons. My favourite console is my PS3 though...
carlobrown174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 carlobrown174
Member since 2008 • 170 Posts

I hate the wii with a passion. I hate thecheesy, kiddie and casual games and the fact that you have to put physical effort into controlling the console with the motion sensor controller. I'drathersit back and put my feet up and mash a few buttons.

Out of the 3 main consoles I have a xbox 360.

I don't have a ps3 because there aren't any exclusives that interest me and I got a 360 before the ps3 was released so I don't see the point in getting one but the console is impressive none the less.

gamefan274

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 gamefan274
Member since 2007 • 1863 Posts

I see why Lems and Cows hate the PS3 and 360 but its time to put aside our differences and beat the crap out of the wii. It has no games I like.

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

the only console i dont have is the wii but i dont hate it

jarhead20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 jarhead20
Member since 2006 • 380 Posts

dont really hate any of them, I got both ps3 and 360 ..and with the games that are coming for the wii recently I might just pick one instead of waiting 'till my little nephews stop playing with theirs!

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

All 5 of them (handhelds obviously included). The 360 has a horrible library and robs players with faulty hardware and overpriced online. The wii is good on paper but is more about milking out anything with the name "Wii" then it is about making good games. The ps3 is another good theory on paper but is overpriced and doesn't warrant the purchase since I could just install a blu-ray in my pc and I would have absolutely no reason to own a PS3 (don't own one). The psp library is all but dead and the developers can't make good games so they use the excuse of LOL PIRACY. Then there is the DS which has a cool selection of games I will admit but also don't cator to me and is for someone who likes casual games where I like to sit down and play a game for 6-12 hours.

mD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 mD-
Member since 2005 • 4314 Posts

Don't understand why anyone would hate a console. You really hate the Wii when it has arguably the best party multiplayer game ever made... (in terms of design, fun, replayability, value, nostolgia). That is Super Smash Bros Brawl.

mD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 mD-

All 5 of them (handhelds obviously included). The 360 has a horrible library and robs players with faulty hardware and overpriced online. The wii is good on paper but is more about milking out anything with the name "Wii" then it is about making good games. The ps3 is another good theory on paper but is overpriced and doesn't warrant the purchase since I could just install a blu-ray in my pc and I would have absolutely no reason to own a PS3 (don't own one). The psp library is all but dead and the developers can't make good games so they use the excuse of LOL PIRACY. Then there is the DS which has a cool selection of games I will admit but also don't cator to me and is for someone who likes casual games where I like to sit down and play a game for 6-12 hours.

Whiteblade999

How is it overpriced? It gives you the most value out of all 3 of the consoles and it's one of the best blu-ray players on the market. The online is free (like it's should be), it comes with built in wifi, it can be used as a media extender where your video/audio can be easily streamed to it to play on a TV, and plays Hi-Def games...

Just because it costs more than the other systems doesn't make it overpriced. People just don't want to pay that much for it because they want a console to play games and don't care about blu-ray, which just simply makes the PS3 out of their price range.

-BC-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 -BC-
Member since 2004 • 19543 Posts

[QUOTE="Whiteblade999"]

mD-

How is it overpriced? It gives you the most value out of all 3 of the consoles and it's one of the best blu-ray players on the market. The online is free (like it's should be), it comes with built in wifi, it can be used as a medisa extender where your movies on audio can be easily streamed to it to play on a TV, and plays Hi-Def games...

Just because it costs more than the other systems doesn't make it overpriced. People just don't want to pay that much for it because they want a console to play games and don't care about blu-ray, which just simply makes the PS3 out of their price range.

\ having a blu ray player at this point in time is useless anyway
navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 navstar29
Member since 2004 • 4036 Posts
[QUOTE="mD-"]

[QUOTE="Whiteblade999"]

-BC-

How is it overpriced? It gives you the most value out of all 3 of the consoles and it's one of the best blu-ray players on the market. The online is free (like it's should be), it comes with built in wifi, it can be used as a medisa extender where your movies on audio can be easily streamed to it to play on a TV, and plays Hi-Def games...

Thanks for totally invalidating my HDTV purchase :(
-BC-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 -BC-

Gamers don't hate and haters don't game.

Bigboi500
:|
mD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 mD-

[QUOTE="mD-"]

[QUOTE="Whiteblade999"]

-BC-

Just because it's useless for you doesn't mean it's useless to people who want to watch hi def movies on a big screen. What was the point of your post. All I was doing was addressing that guy, lol...

-BC-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 -BC-

[QUOTE="-BC-"][QUOTE="mD-"]

navstar29

it could be redeemed if you happen to watch the nhl playoffs in hd

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14812 Posts

I don't hate but I really don't like the Wii. There are hardly any Wii games that interest me.

navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 navstar29

[QUOTE="navstar29"][QUOTE="-BC-"]\ having a blu ray player at this point in time is useless anyway-BC-

Oh wait so sports are cool in HD but movies aren't ... gotcha, thanks for the update
BobZany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 BobZany
Member since 2004 • 1407 Posts

Atari Jaguar. I mean, srsly.

Redonkulous_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Redonkulous_D
Member since 2008 • 1018 Posts

Wii. It houses the embodiment of evil.

Toad

JK I don't dislike any gaming system. I don't even have a least favorite.

-BC-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 -BC-
[QUOTE="-BC-"]

[QUOTE="navstar29"] Thanks for totally invalidating my HDTV purchase :(navstar29

Oh wait so sports are cool in HD but movies aren't ... gotcha, thanks for the update

no just hockey and pronos
-BC-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 -BC-

[QUOTE="-BC-"][QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

Gamers don't hate and haters don't game.

Bigboi500

:|

Gamers game and haters hate.

mercy
navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 navstar29

[QUOTE="navstar29"][QUOTE="-BC-"]

-BC-

:lol: best response yet.

Go Pens and Cavs and stars of another variety.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#90 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

I hate the fact that ppl here overrate the PS3 alot. ermacness

Same here, that's why I don't like cows. I used to have a PS1 and PS2, great consoles with great games, but my god some of their exclusives are so overrated it's not even funny. I can't wait to get a PS3 to play overrated games on it, I'm going to have so much fun, well, not all of those games will be overrated, but a lot of them are.

and the 360 doesn't have overrated games??!?!!!!:roll: With the exception of Resistance 2, all of the ps3 games that recieved AAA scores and better here have a AAA overall score on gamerankings and metacritics.

BTW, PDZ comes to mind when in talks about "overrated games"

Wait, you played all of those PS3 exclusives and find only 1 overrated one, wow, that's not possible for me.
-BC-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 -BC-

[QUOTE="-BC-"][QUOTE="navstar29"] Oh wait so sports are cool in HD but movies aren't ... gotcha, thanks for the updatenavstar29

cavs would be appropriate but seeing delonte west's mug in hd ruined basketball for me you can add the ellen degeneres show for hd validation as well
navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 navstar29

[QUOTE="navstar29"]

[QUOTE="-BC-"] no just hockey and pronos-BC-

cavs would be appropriate but seeing delonte west's mug in hd ruined basketball for me you can add the ellen degeneres show for hd validation as well

I don't need to validate anything. "How bout a magic trick?" is validation enough.

but thanks for the laughs though.

jacky531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 jacky531
Member since 2007 • 1121 Posts

I hate the 360 slightly more than the wii for the reason that it has the most unreliable hardware in gaming HISTORY but other than that it is a good console and the wii is just horrible with games

-BC-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 -BC-

[QUOTE="-BC-"][QUOTE="navstar29"] :lol: best response yet.

navstar29

I don't need to validate anything. "How bout a magic trick?" is validation enough.

most overrated movie ever
kingdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 kingdre
Member since 2005 • 9456 Posts

I don't hate any console, but I like the Wii the least because it has very few games I'm interested in

navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 navstar29
[QUOTE="navstar29"]

[QUOTE="-BC-"] cavs would be appropriate but seeing delonte west's mug in hd ruined basketball for me you can add the ellen degeneres show for hd validation as well-BC-

Thankfully my opinion is very different from yours, otherwise I wouldn't have enjoyed it very much.
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts

I can't think of any valid reason for anyone to hate any console this generation. Sure, it might not be worth it to you to buy them all but you should still respect them.

DeckardLee
It doesn't really make much sense to hate an inanimate object that you don't have to own or put any money into, unless you are in the company of rival products. It doesn't make much sense that you should respect them though, if you're not a gamer and you don't appreciate gaming, why respect them? lol
-BC-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 -BC-

[QUOTE="-BC-"][QUOTE="navstar29"] I don't need to validate anything. "How bout a magic trick?" is validation enough.

navstar29

Thankfully my opinion is very different from yours, otherwise I wouldn't have enjoyed it very much.

go rent the movie van wilder and see how it shames batman in every conceivable way

moose_knuckler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 moose_knuckler
Member since 2007 • 5722 Posts

Bu bu but it is 360 that have no games...boring 2009 for 360 IMO :?

aroxx_ab
Fixed :D. It's kind-of a toss-up between PS3 or Wii, Wii for it's shovelware and PS3 for it's cost especially when it first came out and average/below average online.
aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#100 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33426 Posts
Why should I hate any? They all do great at what they're meant to. PLAY GAMES.