Choose Your Side - This is... System Wars!!!

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

Well since this is "System Wars" choose your system. Simple as that.

And guys, no one can tell how you vote so please vote honestly and don't pick 100% gamer if you don't support all systems fairly.
Having something negative to say about one system doesn't make you a hater of that system but having nothing positive to say about it might.

Please be truthful or the System Wars Gods will spite thee! 

Ganon_919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ganon_919
Member since 2007 • 2016 Posts

Then you shouldn't have included the last option.

Everyone will choose that one no matter what they really think

Anyways... Why is there no Dreamcast and NGage choice? This thread fails :x

StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts
100% gamer Fanboys STINK If i had to pick a side i'd pick Playstation's side (cause of so many great franchise like GOW,Ratchet, Jak, Final Fantasym MGS, ETC) but i'd never pick
Doomlike_Mitc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Doomlike_Mitc
Member since 2006 • 4912 Posts
Microsoft sofar, some PC games, Might buy a Wii, I guess I support all.
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kcpp2b

Ganon_919

Well I don't agree. No one knows how you vote here. You can't tell so people can be honest and not hide if they are for one or if they are indeed a 100% gamer.

Also there needs to be that cause for people like me, I don't support one thing, so I have nowhere to vote. Needs to be an option for those who are actually 100% gamers 

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
360 for now, even though I do have a Wii as well.  Wii360!?
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
Another thread trying to defined "gamer" to his criteria. New Rule! "If you support a certain system than you're not a gamer"
majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#8 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts
I support all, but I support Nintendo the most.
Matz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Matz
Member since 2005 • 237 Posts

Ganon_919

N-Gage and Dreamcast? i think your confusing consoles with pieces of ass-garbage

Ganon_919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ganon_919
[QUOTE="Ganon_919"]

Matz

N-Gage and Dreamcast? i think your confusing consoles with pieces of ass-garbage

You wanna try me, BRING IT!!!! :P

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kcpp2b

Another thread trying to defined "gamer" to his criteria. New Rule! "If you support a certain system than you're not a gamer" shungokustasu

Please leave my thread. It's very simple, these are the choices as of now. There is no sega anymore or Atari so there are three major console makers, PC and then what's left? What's left are people who support all of the four just mentioned.

It's called common sense, but to you, against me you label it "Criteria" that I have.

Please do not post in my thread if all you can bring are these kinds of arguments 

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 dcm06
Member since 2005 • 2411 Posts
its all for me hasent always been that way but i choose 360 ps3 and wii thise gen and of course the pc.
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kcpp2b

Ganon_919

There's only five options for one...and secondly this is a current thread and there ain't no Sega around right now making consoles last time I checked ;) 

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 kcpp2b

I support all, but I support Nintendo the most. majadamus

That's kewl... you support all but like Nintendo the most. Everyone has specific tastes. Right now I feel that way about the 360 but  I support everything else. When MGS4 comes out and I play it I'm sure I'll feel different hahaha same with when Halo 3 comes out.

Supporting all is just more enjoyable if you can afford to own all or most 

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
1,000,000% Gamer.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

65% Lemming and 35% Sheep (Because the DS is so great) :P.

subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts
I find your poll biased - you're not "100% gamer" simply because you're too much of a chicken$@%! to admit that you have preferences. I have not found a single unbiased person in System Wars, let alone the site - if you care about gaming, or specific games, you're going to have opinions on the industry. If you're a gamer, you're going to have played some games and not others, liked some games and not others, and preferred one system over another, that's life.

If you're too scared to admit that you have a preferred platform, I simply feel sorry for you. Brand loyalty is a form of mental illness, but so is branding yourself a "gamer" simply because you're afraid to make up your mind. You want to make a reference to 300? Make a poll where your options are "Lemming, Hermit, Sheep, Cow, or Death" - cake or death is the true poll of one bad axe dude in a fitted dress...
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kcpp2b

I find your poll biased - you're not "100% gamer" simply because you're too much of a chicken$@%! to admit that you have preferenes. I have not found a single unbiased person in System Wars, let alone the site - if you care about gaming, or specific games, you're going to have opinions on the industry. If you're a gamer, you're going to have played some games and not others, liked some games and not others, and preferred one system over another, that's life.

If you're too scared to admit that you have a preferred platform, I simply feel sorry for you. Brand loyalty is a form of mental illness, but so is branding yourself a "gamer" simply because you're afraid to make up your mind. You want to make a reference to 300? Make a poll where your options are "Lemming, Hermit, Sheep, Cow, or Death" - cake or death is the true poll of one bad axe dude in a fitted dress...
subrosian

I disagree... there are supporters from each that want to see other consoles die out and extremists. If you care about all systems and don't want to see one company leave that isn't your fav one then you are a 100% gamer. If you could care less if one fails and hope it does cause your system will gain from it then you are a MS, Nintendo, PC or Sony supporter.

Preferred platform doesn't make you a supporter of that system it just means you prefer it but still respect and support all systems. 

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kcpp2b

1,000,000% Gamer.foxhound_fox

YOU CHEATED!! There's no 1,000,000% option!! lol 

Onizuka36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Onizuka36
Member since 2005 • 8295 Posts
so far it has 41% saying they are manticores....................................liars
Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
Why do you try to compress all of System Wars in one thread?
-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -Spock-
Member since 2006 • 7072 Posts

If I could only choose one, I would go for the PS3. But of course, we live in a free country, so I will be getting all three and some PC parts eventually.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#24 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

so far it has 41% saying they are manticores....................................liarsOnizuka36

Manticore =/= Gamer

Manticores are people who buy all systems just for the sake of having them. Gamers play what they like no matter what system its on.

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 shungokustasu

I find your poll biased - you're not "100% gamer" simply because you're too much of a chicken$@%! to admit that you have preferences. I have not found a single unbiased person in System Wars, let alone the site - if you care about gaming, or specific games, you're going to have opinions on the industry. If you're a gamer, you're going to have played some games and not others, liked some games and not others, and preferred one system over another, that's life.

subrosian

I agree. It's very bias. 

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts
[QUOTE="Ganon_919"]

Matz

Dreamcast kicks everythings into the next world
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 kcpp2b

[QUOTE="subrosian"]I find your poll biased - you're not "100% gamer" simply because you're too much of a chicken$@%! to admit that you have preferences. I have not found a single unbiased person in System Wars, let alone the site - if you care about gaming, or specific games, you're going to have opinions on the industry. If you're a gamer, you're going to have played some games and not others, liked some games and not others, and preferred one system over another, that's life.

shungokustasu

I agree. It's very bias.

LOL

Ok tell me, who am I being bias towards then? After having all possible options I can give in 5 slots the only thing I missed which I couldn't add is an option for those who support two or three systems like for example (MS & Sony) 

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kcpp2b
[QUOTE="Matz"][QUOTE="Ganon_919"]

gameofthering

Dreamcast kicks everythings into the next world

lol 

-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 -Spock-
Member since 2006 • 7072 Posts

[QUOTE="Onizuka36"]so far it has 41% saying they are manticores....................................liarsfoxhound_fox

Manticore =/= Gamer

Manticores are people who buy all systems just for the sake of having them. Gamers play what they like no matter what system its on.

But some 'gamers' will end up buying all the systems anyway to play said games. Usually wanting to buy a wide spectrum of games results in buying a wide spectrum of consoles too.

GoldenEye005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GoldenEye005
Member since 2005 • 362 Posts

Playstation brand PS1 "banner 2000 champs" - PS2 "banner 2005 champs" - PS3 soon to be 2010 champs!

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 shungokustasu
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"]

[QUOTE="subrosian"]I find your poll biased - you're not "100% gamer" simply because you're too much of a chicken$@%! to admit that you have preferences. I have not found a single unbiased person in System Wars, let alone the site - if you care about gaming, or specific games, you're going to have opinions on the industry. If you're a gamer, you're going to have played some games and not others, liked some games and not others, and preferred one system over another, that's life.

kcpp2b

I agree. It's very bias.

LOL

Ok tell me, who am I being bias towards then? After having all possible options I can give in 5 slots the only thing I missed which I couldn't add is an option for those who support two or three systems like for example (MS & Sony)

I consider myself a gamer, but I support Sony. If I pick Sony that means I'm not a 100% gamer. Which is not true. 

aeminjnb2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 aeminjnb2006
Member since 2006 • 1749 Posts
this thread is really original
Spartan8907

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Spartan8907
Member since 2006 • 3731 Posts
Just look at the quote in my sig.
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kcpp2b
[QUOTE="kcpp2b"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"]

shungokustasu

I agree. It's very bias.

LOL

I consider myself a gamer, but I support Sony. If I pick Sony that means I'm not a 100% gamer. Which is not true.

You said before you don't really care about the 360 I recall I think Wii too. Even said the Xbox was the worst console ever... I don't see how that means you're a 100% gamer. Also being that you yourself you were a "fanman" so you support Sony.

You are still a gamer if you support one or two systems or companies but if you're not open to all companies and all systems then how can you a 100% gamer? I want a Wii, a PS3 and a high end PC if I get the funds for it while I already have a 360.

I don't love every system the same ofcourse but I respect all four and don't want any of them to ever fail. 

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 shungokustasu
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="kcpp2b"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"]

kcpp2b

I agree. It's very bias.

LOL

You said before you don't really care about the 360 I recall I think Wii too. Even said the Xbox was the worst console ever... I don't see how that means you're a 100% gamer. Also being that you yourself you were a "fanman" so you support Sony.

You are still a gamer if you support one or two systems or companies but if you're not open to all companies and all systems then how can you a 100% gamer? I want a Wii, a PS3 and a high end PC if I get the funds for it while I already have a 360.

I don't love every system the same ofcourse but I respect all four and don't want any of them to ever fail.

Exactly. I don't want no system to fail. I also own a Wii. I bought my Wii before my PS3. 

WeedDigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 WeedDigger
Member since 2003 • 66 Posts

I am not a console favoritist. (aka fanboy) I respect all systems and games for the work put into them, and the audiences they try to reach. Although I currently own a Wii, soon the PS3 and the Xbox 360 will be mine!!! Muwahahahahahaha!!!!! :twisted:

:|

*ahem* Sorry about that...

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 kcpp2b

Exactly. I don't want no system to fail. I also own a Wii. I bought my Wii before my PS3.

shungokustasu

Well if you don't want any to fail then click the last option

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 dcm06
Member since 2005 • 2411 Posts
im a gamer so i go with 5.
tazzydnc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#39 tazzydnc
Member since 2006 • 3874 Posts
I have a 360 and PSP but like all games.  If I had more money I'd have a DS lite and possibly a wii
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kcpp2b

I am not a console favoritist. (aka fanboy) I respect all systems and games for the work put into them, and the audiences they try to reach. Although I currently own a Wii, soon the PS3 and the Xbox 360 will be mine!!! Muwahahahahahaha!!!!! :twisted:

:|

*ahem* Sorry about that...

WeedDigger

Lucky Devil lol hahaha

Game on my friend. 

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kcpp2b
Whoops... just noticed the mistake for the last option...ah well you know what I mean there...I think or hope
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#42 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
I will choose Nintendo because I have a Wii and DS
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
I support gaming, period.
blizzvalve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#44 blizzvalve
Member since 2007 • 14052 Posts
I am not a fanboy, I am 100% all American unbiased gamer.
subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#45 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"]

kcpp2b

I agree. It's very bias.

LOL

Your poll implies that someone is not 100% gamer if they don't support all the companies - that's a bias. Somehow, not picking a favorite makes you more of a gamer than admitting you have a preference? Give me a break. I think the Wii is moving in the wrong direction - I've put a good hundred hours into Wii gaming, I've played a variety of games on it (Wii Sports, Twilight Princess, Raving Rabbids, Sonic and the Secret Rings) and I just don't enjoy it as a system.

Your poll inheriently suggests that someone is less of a gamer for having a preference, and that's simply wrong. 

Ganon_919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Ganon_919
I'm biased against $600 consoles... just throwin' that one out there...
Blinblingthing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Blinblingthing
Member since 2005 • 6943 Posts
I prefer Sony
DementedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 DementedDragon
Member since 2003 • 5095 Posts
What about those of us who prefer games on any console; but are not fans of PC games?
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#49 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts
I support all, but I support Nintendo the most. majadamus
Same here (even though I do criticise Sony but that is because I can't afford one and I feel it needs more exclusives)
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 kcpp2b
[QUOTE="kcpp2b"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"]

subrosian

I agree. It's very bias.

LOL

Your poll implies that someone is not 100% gamer if they don't support all the companies - that's a bias. Somehow, not picking a favorite makes you more of a gamer than admitting you have a preference? Give me a break. I think the Wii is moving in the wrong direction - I've put a good hundred hours into Wii gaming, I've played a variety of games on it (Wii Sports, Twilight Princess, Raving Rabbids, Sonic and the Secret Rings) and I just don't enjoy it as a system.

Your poll inheriently suggests that someone is less of a gamer for having a preference, and that's simply wrong.

My poll doesn't say that pal, you say that. YOU

If you have a preference you are still a 100% gamer. If you hate the Wii and wish Nintendo did something different that doesn't mean you are not a 100% gamer. If you however wish Nintendo would end and wouldn't care if they failed and turned into the Next Sega then you are not a 100% gamer it's very simple buddy.

I don't think you read well. I said this before in this thread too that 360 is my current fav but I am still a 100% gamer cause I don't hate any system or company more so. I want them all to do good and even though I'm not the biggest fan of the Wii and don't like the idea of using the Wiimote for a lot of games I still want it to do good for those that do like it.Â