Call of Duty 4 PC is the way to go. no 56K

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PSTriple4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PSTriple4life
Member since 2007 • 508 Posts

People create Mods such as this... ZOMBIE

PSTriple4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PSTriple4life

People Create Mods, 50+ players online, custom maps, better graphics ect. COD 4 PC is the best PC is the best.

Avatar image for Truffle-Shuffle
Truffle-Shuffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Truffle-Shuffle
Member since 2007 • 455 Posts

Too many good games are out to care about mods

Avatar image for Agamespotingboy
Agamespotingboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Agamespotingboy
Member since 2007 • 373 Posts
its obviously the best, hell the only reason i got the ps3 version is cause i pawn with my fragfx
Avatar image for Truffle-Shuffle
Truffle-Shuffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Truffle-Shuffle
Member since 2007 • 455 Posts

People Create Mods, 50+ players online, custom maps, beter graphics ect. COD 4 PC is the best PC is the best.

PSTriple4life

Sales are greater than opinions

Avatar image for Agamespotingboy
Agamespotingboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Agamespotingboy
Member since 2007 • 373 Posts

Truffle-Shuffle

lol, damage control sucks doesent it
that is the worst reply iv seen in a while

flowdee79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 flowdee79
Member since 2007 • 4483 Posts
I agree but IM not too much of a fan of mods.
stephant_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 stephant_6
Member since 2005 • 1758 Posts

Truffle-Shuffle

Greyhound222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Greyhound222
Member since 2005 • 2899 Posts
[QUOTE="PSTriple4life"]

People Create Mods, 50+ players online, custom maps, beter graphics ect. COD 4 PC is the best PC is the best.

Truffle-Shuffle

Well then CS(Mod)>>COD 4.
p2rus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 p2rus
Member since 2005 • 2859 Posts
[QUOTE="PSTriple4life"]

Truffle-Shuffle

then ps3 outsold 360 last year. cod4 outsold halo 3. wii outsells 360 and ps3. see what i did there? sales are meaningless if the games are trash.
SSJ_Nega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SSJ_Nega
Member since 2005 • 3171 Posts
I've always been intrested in mods, but i'm not a pc gamer so i've had very little experience with them. The only game i've ever used mods with is the sims 2, problem is that i got addicted to downloading them and i spent more time downloading them than actually using them :P
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts
I totally agree. PC is probably the greatest platform ever.
PSTriple4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PSTriple4life

I totally agree. PC is probably the greatest platform ever.Aljosa23

Yea, I also find it funny how the PC topics don't get many replies probably cuz the console fanboys are owned

Taz-Bone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Taz-Bone
Member since 2004 • 1388 Posts
No **** TC
Gunraidan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Gunraidan
Member since 2007 • 4272 Posts

Truffle-Shuffle

You're right.

Then anime is of quality.

Rap is the best genre out there.

Japan is also superior to nearly every European country. (more people live there thus more people probably like it there more)

But hey I'm just going by what you said as if more people prefer something it's true.

But you think all the opposite according to your sig. so you pretty much contridicted yourself completely, good job.

-wii60-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -wii60-
Member since 2007 • 3287 Posts

Truffle-Shuffle

Mods > your opinion
Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Always-Honest
Member since 2007 • 11261 Posts
wow, looks great.
anshul89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 anshul89
Member since 2006 • 5705 Posts
[QUOTE="PSTriple4life"]

Truffle-Shuffle

How is that an opinion ? the PC version is best. fact.

And what do sales have to do with the quality of a game ?
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts
[QUOTE="Truffle-Shuffle"]

Gunraidan

You're right.

Japan is also superior to nearly every European country. (more people live there thus more people probably like it there more)

But hey I'm just going by what you said as if more people prefer something it's true.

But you think all the opposite according to your sig. so you pretty much contridicted yourself completely, good job.

There is no such thing as the best in a specific area. There are opinions but nothing is the clear-cut winner no matter how many people like it because there will always be people who don't like it.
xNJN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 xNJN
Member since 2006 • 1374 Posts

Gunraidan

You're right.

"P_n_d" fill in the blanks to your fortune, Truffle-Shuffle

gatorteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 gatorteen
Member since 2005 • 2760 Posts

Truffle-Shuffle

really. You can buy one game like Half-life 2, and with mods it automatically turns into 20 games.

PS3_3DO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PS3_3DO
Member since 2006 • 10976 Posts

Yeah so. The 360 version outsold the PC version by a large margin. So the 360 version is going to get new maps too.

PSTriple4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PSTriple4life

Yeah so. The 360 version outsold the PC version by a large margin. So the 360 version is going to get new maps too.

360 is mainstream so yea, PC is where the actual COD fans are

PS3_3DO
p2rus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 p2rus
Member since 2005 • 2859 Posts

PS3_3DO

so is the ps3 version...theyre all getting maps. but the pc already has maps from mods. lets face it the pc version of these games are almost always better.

Zeliard9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Zeliard9
Member since 2007 • 6030 Posts

Truffle-Shuffle

But a single user-created map (not even a mod, a map) comes out for the PS3 version of UT3 and everybody goes crazy.

PSTriple4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PSTriple4life

Zeliard9

But a single user-created map (not even a mod, a map) comes out for the PS3 version of UT3 and everybody goes crazy.

pwned him

ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts

Truffle-Shuffle
Ok, even you know thats just awful damage control. How about "too many good games" as well as mods? That's PC.
-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 -KinGz-
Member since 2006 • 5232 Posts

Truffle-Shuffle

Says the dude who calls anime "japanese cartoons" :roll:

Gunraidan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Gunraidan
Member since 2007 • 4272 Posts

here is no such thing as the best in a specific area. There are opinions but nothing is the clear-cut winner no matter how many people like it because there will always be people who don't like it.Aljosa23

Hey it's not what I think this is all Truffle_Shuffles idea.

darkmagician06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 darkmagician06
Member since 2003 • 6060 Posts

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]I totally agree. PC is probably the greatest platform ever.PSTriple4life

Yea, I also find it funny how the PC topics don't get many replies probably cuz the console fanboys are owned

How are "console fanboys" owned when they still get to enjoy COD4 while you being the hermit that you are can only play PC games. Basically every good game on the PC will be on consoles guranteed (with the exception of MMO's and RTS's which you dont need a powerful PC to play anyways) but every good console game will not be on the PC guranteed. so in the end you are the one owned my good sir.
Arronaxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Arronaxxx
Member since 2003 • 306 Posts
[QUOTE="PSTriple4life"]

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]I totally agree. PC is probably the greatest platform ever.darkmagician06

How are "console fanboys" owned when they still get to enjoy COD4 while you being the hermit that you are can only play PC games. Basically every good game on the PC will be on consoles guranteed (with the exception of MMO's and RTS's which you dont need a powerful PC to play anyways) but every good console game will not be on the PC guranteed. so in the end you are the one owned my good sir.

Spoken like a true fanboy :) I think you should get together with Wok7, together you're gonna make a really good team...

darkmagician06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 darkmagician06
Member since 2003 • 6060 Posts
[QUOTE="darkmagician06"][QUOTE="PSTriple4life"]

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]I totally agree. PC is probably the greatest platform ever.Arronaxxx

Spoken like a true fanboy :) I think you should get together with Wok7, together you're gonna make a really good team...

ummm... what? im not a fanboy. but i dont know if i should take that as a compliment or not
AIH_PSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 AIH_PSP
Member since 2005 • 2318 Posts
I like mods, but I hate when mods are weird or glitchy or just sub-par compared to the original game. It makes me wanna just uninstall the game. Plus, the CS Zombie Mod looks more fun than this one.
cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 cobrax25
Member since 2006 • 9649 Posts
[QUOTE="PSTriple4life"]

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]I totally agree. PC is probably the greatest platform ever.darkmagician06

if it wasnt for the fact that the PC has more AA/AAA exclusives each year, that might have been true.

Dante865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Dante865
Member since 2005 • 4196 Posts
That looks poop :| Whats with the gun?
Gex-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Gex-
Member since 2004 • 125 Posts

Mods are awesome. Here's a picture of giant mutant mouse killing Master Chief on one beautiful custom map. Try to guess the game.

mbcvxbxc

Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#37 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
ummm i guess some of u hermits cant understand that alot of people arent fond of pc gaming :? hard to digest isnt it?
LTomlinson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#38 LTomlinson21
Member since 2004 • 24423 Posts

Text chat? That sucks. That picture also looks bad. Even at that, I bet that is pretty fun.

PSTriple4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 PSTriple4life

Text chat? That sucks. That picture also looks bad. Even at that, I bet that is pretty fun.

LTomlinson21

I used Xfire to take the Pic so the quality was downgraded and the Game has voice chat.

Alot of people use it.

Zeliard9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Zeliard9

ummm i guess some of u hermits cant understand that alot of people arent fond of pc gaming :? hard to digest isnt it?Dante2710

Maybe you can't understand that PC gamers have just as much a right to create threads pimping their system as anybody else. Enough with these ridiculous double standards.

If someone had created a "Call of Duty 4 360 is the way to go" thread, you wouldn't have said a thing, and probably even praised that version. Stop being a hypocrite.

LTomlinson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#41 LTomlinson21
Member since 2004 • 24423 Posts

[QUOTE="Dante2710"]ummm i guess some of u hermits cant understand that alot of people arent fond of pc gaming :? hard to digest isnt it?Zeliard9

Maybe you can't understand that PC gamers have just as much a right to create threads pimping their system as anybody else. Enough with these ridiculous standards. If someone had created a "Call of Duty 4 360 is the way to go" thread, you wouldn't have said a thing, and probably even praised that version. Stop being a hypocrite.

That is the most worthless and meaningless phrase that can be said.

Also, if that thread was created for the 360, you can bet a lot of others would join right in and say why it isn't as good. Including PC lovers listing a bunch of reasons why.

Zeliard9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Zeliard9
[QUOTE="Zeliard9"]

[QUOTE="Dante2710"]ummm i guess some of u hermits cant understand that alot of people arent fond of pc gaming :? hard to digest isnt it?LTomlinson21

Maybe you can't understand that PC gamers have just as much a right to create threads pimping their system as anybody else. Enough with these ridiculous standards. If someone had created a "Call of Duty 4 360 is the way to go" thread, you wouldn't have said a thing, and probably even praised that version. Stop being a hypocrite.

That is the most worthless and meaningless phrase that can be said.

Also, if that thread was created for the 360, you can bet a lot of others would join right in and say why it isn't as good. Including PC lovers listing a bunch of reasons why.

Yeah, and people have every right to come in and criticize. That's the point of this forum. But if that thread had been made for the 360, nobody would have said that "a lot of people arent fond of the 360", even though that's true. He's acting like this thread shouldn't have been made, for whatever stupid reason.

The term hypocrite is not worthless and meaningless, it applies perfectly here, as does "double standards" (which ties in directly to hypocrisy). You just seem to have considerable difficulty understanding simple concepts. Good effort, though.

Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Dante2710

[QUOTE="Dante2710"]ummm i guess some of u hermits cant understand that alot of people arent fond of pc gaming :? hard to digest isnt it?Zeliard9

Maybe you can't understand that PC gamers have just as much a right to create threads pimping their system as anybody else. Enough with these ridiculous double standards.

If someone had created a "Call of Duty 4 360 is the way to go" thread, you wouldn't have said a thing, and probably even praised that version. Stop being a hypocrite.

how am i being a hypocrite? nowhere in my post have i disagreed with the pc version being the best of all.......dont get ur panties in a twist
Zeliard9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Zeliard9
[QUOTE="Zeliard9"]

[QUOTE="Dante2710"]ummm i guess some of u hermits cant understand that alot of people arent fond of pc gaming :? hard to digest isnt it?Dante2710

how am i being a hypocrite? nowhere in my post have i disagreed with the pc version being the best of all.......dont get ur panties in a twist

I've already explained in two posts why you're a hypocrite, and it has nothing to do with that. You and LTomlinson21 desperately need to work on your reading comprehension. Of course, this is Gamespot, so you can't really expect much else.

WARxSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 WARxSnake
Member since 2006 • 2154 Posts

PS3_3DO

you're lucky for your crappy arugment's sake that NPD doesnt count digital distribution, otherwise im sure PC sales would be on top and surpass at least the PS3 version.

I purchase and download all my games.

club-sandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 club-sandwich
Member since 2007 • 8399 Posts
CoD4 is crap anyways so I don't really care.
TMontana1004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#47 TMontana1004
Member since 2007 • 4537 Posts

Am I the only one who thinks COD4 has average graphics?

Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#48 Bgrngod
Member since 2002 • 5766 Posts

Well I picked the PC version knowing it would be the best out of them, and I have yet to get into any mods. Too busy with other games right now.

I didn't even like the game all that much. It was kind of crappy. Maybe I actually might have liked the stripped down console versions more. At least my gamerscore would have appreciated it. O well.

So what exactly is this zombie mod? I'm guessing everyone charges one dude and that dude has to blow them all away or something? Or is it a last-man standing type of deal where if you die you become a zombie?

Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Dante2710
[QUOTE="Dante2710"][QUOTE="Zeliard9"]

I've already explained in two posts why you're a hypocrite, and it has nothing to do with that. You and LTomlinson21 desperately need to work on your reading comprehension. Of course, this is Gamespot, so you can't really expect much else.

if they made a thread saying the 360 version or the ps3 version is better i would have not agreed, i would have thought it was pointless as well, since pretty much everyone knows that most multiplat games are most of the times better on the pc......and my reading comprehension is fine, nice try calling me stupid though, but hey i guess u like hanging around stupid people, you are in gamespot in the first place
WARxSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 WARxSnake
Member since 2006 • 2154 Posts

Am I the only one who thinks COD4 has average graphics?

TMontana1004

no you're not.

its a very well 'polished' game, but there are no advanced engine features to speak of, besides HDR and Mblur