BURNOUT the first game to show the diff between ps3/360

• 119 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 G10mgs4
Member since 2007 • 1490 Posts

http://www.1up.com/do/minisite?cId=3149993

Fastforwardit to1:13:29, 1up states what will happen, during the next few months. they seem to figure the ps3 will catch and steal the 360 lead. an they also agree that if wii becomes the succesor to the ps2, it will be a big problem for them game industry.

also dualshock 3 confirmed

Ps i didnt no that the 360 was doing that bad in europe.

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
1up's opinions are not facts either.
Bromz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Bromz
Member since 2005 • 1639 Posts
PS3 is lead sku though, 360's is more of a port of the ps3 version.
furtherfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 furtherfan
Member since 2007 • 3699 Posts

well, there are allready multiplats that show differences between the two systems....

or do we start counting at the first multiplat game where the PS3 version is better?

anyway, i hope the PS3 will have exclusives that will shock the gaming world in beauty and gameplay.

but most multi plats will remain very similar i think.

nicenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nicenator
Member since 2005 • 1938 Posts
Burnout_player is gonna be pissed...
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts
get ready for but halo 3 coming out soon. halo 3 will not save you guys for 2008. sony's first party alone have 30 exclusives coming out in 2008.
SoulKillah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 SoulKillah
Member since 2007 • 2171 Posts
I loved Burnout3 and Burnout:Legends! Looking forward to this one:D!PS3 version FTW!!
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GARRYTH
PS3 is lead sku though, 360's is more of a port of the ps3 version.Bromz
ow but you guys say 360 is stronger look at the mutiplats. but it is differant the other way around.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Nedemis
Member since 2002 • 10715 Posts

Fastforwardit to1:13:29, 1up states what will happen, during the next few months. they seem to figure the ps3 will catch and steal the 360 lead. an they also agree that if wii becomes the succesor to the ps2, it will be a big problem for them game industry.

G10mgs4
how could the PS3 possibly steal the lead from MS (something Nintendo has already done) when there isn't anything even remotely close to being a system seller for the PS3 until late 2008? Meanwhile, the 360 has Halo3, Mass Effect, PGR4 and Lost Odyssey coming out within the next 5-6 months. I think 1ups Sony fanboy goggles are blinding them from how huge Halo3 will be. I alone have 6-7 people on my friends list that are planning on buying a 360 JUST FOR HALO3.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Nedemis

get ready for but halo 3 coming out soon. halo 3 will not save you guys for 2008. sony's first party alone have 30 exclusives coming out in 2008.GARRYTH

That many first party exclusives in one year and you just know the quality won't be up to snuff. Talk about stretching your company too thin.

PayDaMurdaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PayDaMurdaMan
Member since 2006 • 585 Posts
get ready for but halo 3 coming out soon. halo 3 will not save you guys for 2008. sony's first party alone have 30 exclusives coming out in 2008.GARRYTH
Can you provide a list of the 30 games because last I ready there were only like 5-6 good exclusives that I will most likely be getting next year for the PS3. I would really like to see all these games?
furtherfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 furtherfan

halo 3 is a joke..........

G10mgs4

i wish i made that joke.

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SpruceCaboose

The 360 does have games in 2008 as well. If you don't see that, I would argue that you are biased.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

That was an opinion piece, not a news story.

That just what person thinks rather then facts pointing to a truth.

Tnasty11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Tnasty11
Member since 2005 • 4497 Posts
[QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

Nedemis
how could the PS3 possibly steal the lead from MS (something Nintendo has already done) when there isn't anything even remotely close to being a system seller for the PS3 until late 2008? Meanwhile, the 360 has Halo3, Mass Effect, PGR4 and Lost Odyssey coming out within the next 5-6 months. I think 1ups Sony fanboy goggles are blinding them from how huge Halo3 will be. I alone have 6-7 people on my friends list that are planning on buying a 360 JUST FOR HALO3.

when they said Sony will take the lead MS they mean in Graphics
swanlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 swanlee
Member since 2002 • 248 Posts
There have been MANY multi plat titles that have shown the difference between the PS3 and the 360, so far almost all of them have shown the 360 as being able to run games better. I guess for COWS it only counts if the difference is in favor of the PS3.
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts

halo 3 is a joke..........

but, yea the ps3 is the lead sku for burnout, as it should be, and there are alos some online features ont he sp3 version that will be intresting

G10mgs4

And thus, what little credibility you had on this site went RIGHT out the window.

Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Nedemis

[QUOTE="GARRYTH"]get ready for but halo 3 coming out soon. halo 3 will not save you guys for 2008. sony's first party alone have 30 exclusives coming out in 2008.PayDaMurdaMan
Can you provide a list of the 30 games because last I ready there were only like 5-6 good exclusives that I will most likely be getting next year for the PS3. I would really like to see all these games?

They'll follow the typical PS3 game plan. Look great....Almost no compression and multiple copies of the same game on one disc (for loadings sake), moderate story line and most importantly, horrible gameplay (be it gameplay time (HS 7 hours and only possible on BR :lol: ) or be it how the game plays itself (Lair)). Obviously the PS3's power only enables it to do 2 of those at once....:lol:

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GARRYTH
[QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

Nedemis

but i guess we can forget uncharted, folklore, rachet and clank system seller because they now the name now, eye of judgement which is something new that the mass will see, unreal 3, hazethen all the games that will be shown at tgs (40 games on display). you name three i named 6 but i guess they don't count though.
WeeWeeJumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 WeeWeeJumbo
Member since 2005 • 5380 Posts

I listened to that podcast a few times, and I got the impression that the difference is small--less blur and other motion effects, slightly "different" textures. Even Shane, Mr Sony Defense Force himself, couldn't bring himself to say that the textures were better on the PS3 version, only that they were "different."

Both versions also apparently run at the same frame rate;Mr SDFwas about to say there was a differencebetween the two,but then he corrected himself. I do think that a standard XBL integration will mess up the game's built-in game initiation mechanic, but judging at least from the podcast, there isn't yet reason to believe that the PS3 version of Burnout Paradise will be miles ahead of the 360 version. It could change between now and the game's release, but will it?

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 G10mgs4
[QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

Nedemis

unlike the 360, ps3 actually sales worth wile in japan, and europe, and us, not like the 360 where it only sells well in u.s. that being said when all the games come out, if you add all of the sells up, from us japan, and europe, the ps3 could easily catch 360, since the 360 only sells well here in the states. notice companies from japan, only releasing ps3 versions of multiplates in japan and europe, and and in u.s. they ship on 360 and ps3. and we all know thatwhen mgs4 hits, japan sells for ps3 will skyrocket,in europe they will sky rocket, and in the u.s. it will blow up, add a 399.99 price tag...uhhh ohhhh

HOW BOUGHT THAT.

mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mmirza23
Member since 2004 • 3457 Posts
There have been MANY multi plat titles that have shown the difference between the PS3 and the 360, so far almost all of them have shown the 360 as being able to run games better. swanlee
because the lead sku has always been the 360, now we'll see how much of a difference there is when the PS3 is the lead sku.
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 GARRYTH

[QUOTE="PayDaMurdaMan"][QUOTE="GARRYTH"]get ready for but halo 3 coming out soon. halo 3 will not save you guys for 2008. sony's first party alone have 30 exclusives coming out in 2008.Nedemis

They'll follow the typical PS3 game plan. Look great....Almost no compression and multiple copies of the same game on one disc (for loadings sake), moderate story line and most importantly, horrible gameplay (be it gameplay time (HS 7 hours and only possible on BR :lol: ) or be it how the game plays itself (Lair)). Obviously the PS3's power only enables it to do 2 of those at once....:lol:

omg your so um i can't say to think sony games will be the same over and over again. you want a list of exclusives for 2008 ok be back in a minute.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Nedemis
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

Tnasty11

so obviously ONLY the PS3 can advance in the graphics department cause someone at 1up thinks so....:roll: LMAO!!!! keep believing that cows. While the PS3's graphical abilities will improve over time, so will the 360's. After all, the 360's GPU and the amount of RAM in the 360 will keep it above ANYTHING the PS3 is capible of. You're putting too much faith in the cell cows. let it go.....after all, remember the emotion engine? :lol:

Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Nedemis
[QUOTE="Nedemis"]

[QUOTE="PayDaMurdaMan"][QUOTE="GARRYTH"]get ready for but halo 3 coming out soon. halo 3 will not save you guys for 2008. sony's first party alone have 30 exclusives coming out in 2008.GARRYTH

omg your so um i can't say to think sony games will be the same over and over again. you want a list of exclusives for 2008 ok be back in a minute.

I can't wait to see this system selling list....:lol:

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SpruceCaboose

omg your so um i can't say to think sony games will be the same over and over again. you want a list of exclusives for 2008 ok be back in a minute.GARRYTH

You can list upcoming games all you want, it does not change the fact that a game can be great or terrible. Only a game upon release can show that it has the chops to be a great game.

Potential is useless if a game cannot reach its full potential on release. For example, look at Perfect Dark Zero.

mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mmirza23
[QUOTE="Tnasty11"][QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

Nedemis

so obviously ONLY the PS3 can advance in the graphics department cause someone at 1up thinks so....:roll: LMAO!!!! keep believing that cows. While the PS3's graphical abilities will improve over time, so will the 360's. After all, the 360's GPU and the amount of RAM in the 360 will keep it above ANYTHING the PS3 is capible of. You're putting too much faith in the cell cows. let it go.....after all, remember the emotion engine? :lol:

uhh no they mean that the ps3 will overtake the 360 in graphics which means the improvements in the ps3 will surpass the improvements made graphically by the 360, especially if more games take the ps3 as the lead sku.
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GARRYTH
[QUOTE="GARRYTH"][QUOTE="Nedemis"]

[QUOTE="PayDaMurdaMan"][QUOTE="GARRYTH"]get ready for but halo 3 coming out soon. halo 3 will not save you guys for 2008. sony's first party alone have 30 exclusives coming out in 2008.Nedemis

here you go eclusives for 2007-2008

2007 that still needs to come out. this list is all exclusives. please injoy

1. folklore

2. uncharted

3. rachet and clank

4. eye of judgement

5. unreal 3 (time exclusive)

6. haze

7. nba 08

8. time crisis 4

9. star sing

10. wipeout hd

11. strangle hold (eclusive hard boil) i now it just a movie but still a good buy.

12. home (not a game but a free fun with trophies, movie theater, bowling, pool, chat ect.)

1. infamous

2. killzone

3. little big planet

4. kretzky nhl

5. grad turismo 5

6. getaway

7. mgs 4

8. legendary the box

9. fifth phanton sega

10. final fantisy series (versus also)

11. hot shots golf 5

12. jak and dexter the lost frontier

13. free realms

14. the agency

15. zipper interative

16. white night story

17. wheel of fortune

18. wardevil

19. the game company game project #1, 2 and 3 means three more games

20. tekken 6

21. socom confrontation

22. rock star old west game

23. pain

24. la noire

25. yakuza 3

26. factor 5 project #2

27. eyetentity

28. eye days

29. dc universe

30. coded arms asault

lets not forgetcontract for3 exclusive from the god of war. nsoft in now making games.

don't believe me look at this http://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html there might not be all sony's first party but most of them are. there all exclusive though.

Tnasty11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Tnasty11
Member since 2005 • 4497 Posts
[QUOTE="Tnasty11"][QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

Nedemis

you call me a cow :lol: Believing that the 360 will always be superior in graphics is just as foolish.
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SpruceCaboose

Nedemis

Believing that the 360 will always be superior in graphics is just as foolish.

Its going to come down to a game to game basis on what looks better.

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SpruceCaboose

2. uncharted

3. rachet and clank

9. star sing

10. wipeout hd

12. home (not a game but a free fun with trophies, movie theater, bowling, pool, chat ect.)

1. infamous

2. killzone

3. little big planet

5. grad turismo 5

7. mgs 4

11. hot shots golf 5

16. white night story

20. tekken 6

21. socom

23. pain

lets not forgetcontract for3 exclusive from the god of war. nsoft in now making games.GARRYTH

Those are the most likely system sellers from that list.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

G10mgs4

unlike the 360, ps3 actually sales worth wile in japan, and europe, and us, not like the 360 where it only sells well in u.s. that being said when all the games come out, if you add all of the sells up, from us japan, and europe, the ps3 could easily catch 360, since the 360 only sells well here in the states. notice companies from japan, only releasing ps3 versions of multiplates in japan and europe, and and in u.s. they ship on 360 and ps3. and we all know thatwhen mgs4 hits, japan sells for ps3 will skyrocket,in europe they will sky rocket, and in the u.s. it will blow up, add a 399.99 price tag...uhhh ohhhh

HOW BOUGHT THAT.

So, when are you going to stop making crap up?

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/hardware/index.jsp

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GARRYTH
[QUOTE="GARRYTH"]

2. uncharted

3. rachet and clank

9. star sing

10. wipeout hd

1. infamous

2. killzone

3. little big planet

5. grad turismo 5

7. mgs 4

11. hot shots golf 5

16. white night story

20. tekken 6

21. socom

23. pain

lets not forgetcontract for3 exclusive from the god of war. nsoft in now making games.SpruceCaboose

Those are the most likely system sellers from that list.

thats alot of system sellers in one year no. plus im sure the other games will appeal to the mases no. microsoft better buy some first party instead of 3 party exclusive because they will not survive that way.
Avatar image for CrimsonBlade360
CrimsonBlade360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 CrimsonBlade360
Member since 2007 • 588 Posts
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="GARRYTH"][QUOTE="Nedemis"]

[QUOTE="PayDaMurdaMan"][QUOTE="GARRYTH"]get ready for but halo 3 coming out soon. halo 3 will not save you guys for 2008. sony's first party alone have 30 exclusives coming out in 2008.GARRYTH

1. folklore

2. uncharted

3. rachet and clank

4. eye of judgement

5. unreal 3 (time exclusive)

6. haze

7. nba 08

8. time crisis 4

9. star sing

10. wipeout hd

11. strangle hold (eclusive hard boil) i now it just a movie but still a good buy.

1. infamous

2. killzone

3. little big planet

4. kretzky nhl

5. grad turismo 5

6. getaway

7. mgs 4

8. legendary the box

9. fifth phanton sega

11. hot shots golf 5

13. free realms

14. the agency

15. zipper interative

16. white night story

17. wheel of fortune

18. wardevil

19. the game company game project #1, 2 and 3 means three more games

20. tekken 6

21. socom confrontation

23. pain

24. la noire

25. yakuza 3

26. factor 5 project #2

27. eyetentity

28. eye days

29. dc universe

30. coded arms asault

lets not forgetcontract for3 exclusive from the god of war. nsoft in now making games.

don't believe me look at this http://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html there might not be all sony's first party but most of them are. there all exclusive though.

srry dude but alot of those games are crap.
Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts

Well the 360 Burnout is pretty much a port (I think that already been said). But by the end of thisgenerationthere isn't going to be that much of adiff. Also remember the mostpowerful system doesn'talways win.

5. unreal 3 (time exclusive)GARRYTH

Not timed exclusive it is coming out on the PC the same day, You cows should know that there is no such thing as console exclusive after bashing the Lems so much about it.

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SpruceCaboose

thats alot of system sellers in one year no. plus im sure the other games will appeal to the mases no. microsoft better buy some first party instead of 3 party exclusive because they will not survive that way. GARRYTH

They are doing quite well so far, and Nintendo, while lacking a large library is completely dominating. For a system to sell this generation, it seems the market is saying that price point on the system is more important than game library as a whole.

AdolescentDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 AdolescentDon
Member since 2005 • 9081 Posts
Thats because Burnout was Made for the PS3...
mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mmirza23

Well the 360 Burnout is pretty much a port (I think that already been said). But by the end of thisgenerationthere isn't going to be that much of adiff. Also remember the mostpowerful system doesn'talways win.

[QUOTE="GARRYTH"]5. unreal 3 (time exclusive)Chaos_HL21

Not timed exclusive it is coming out on the PC the same day, You cows should know that there is no such thing as console exclusive after bashing the Lems so much about it.

actually it NEVER wins.
marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 marklarmer
Member since 2004 • 3883 Posts

well, there are allready multiplats that show differences between the two systems....

or do we start counting at the first multiplat game where the PS3 version is better?

anyway, i hope the PS3 will have exclusives that will shock the gaming world in beauty and gameplay.

furtherfan

remember next-gen doesnt start until either the ps3 gets a AAA exclusive or sony says so.:P

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GARRYTH
Thats because Burnout was Made for the PS3... AdolescentDon
so isn't every single mutiplat to date was made on the 360 first but you 360 fans keep saying the 360 is more powerful.
Mutant_Bug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Mutant_Bug
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts
The better Burnout version for the Ps3 will sell at least 10 copies
G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 G10mgs4

The better Burnout version for the Ps3 will sell at least 10 copiesMutant_Bug

nice joke...now lets get to some real news

Mutant_Bug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Mutant_Bug
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts

[QUOTE="Mutant_Bug"]The better Burnout version for the Ps3 will sell at least 10 copiesG10mgs4

The real news is when it sells only 10 copies on the PS3 the 360 will become the lead platform

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SpruceCaboose
[QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

[QUOTE="Mutant_Bug"]The better Burnout version for the Ps3 will sell at least 10 copiesMutant_Bug

The real news is when it sells only 10 copies on the PS3 the 360 will become the lead platform

How could a released game switch lead development platforms?

furtherfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 furtherfan
[QUOTE="furtherfan"]

marklarmer

remember next-gen doesnt start until either the ps3 gets a AAA exclusive or sony says so.:P

he, he, yeah, that's what they said.... wow. that was bold.

Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Nedemis

1. folklore

2. uncharted

3. rachet and clank

4. eye of judgement

5. unreal 3 (time exclusive) This doesn't count as an exclusive one bit....360 will be getting early in 2008

6. haze This game won't sell systems....not one bit

7. nba 08

8. time crisis 4 Looks pretty horrible, but you feel free to hold onto this one..

9. star sing

10. wipeout hd A remake of a PSP game in HD, I'll pass

11. strangle hold (eclusive hard boil) i now it just a movie but still a good buy. NEWS FLASH!!! not and exclusive game and the 360 already has this game

12. home (not a game but a free fun with trophies, movie theater, bowling, pool, chat ect.) Lamer version of Second Life with a XBL acheivements rip off

1. infamous Looks pretty promising, but most likely won't deliver a completely unique experience

2. killzone Looks extremely impressive graphically, but so did Lair

3. little big planet

4. kretzky nhl

5. grad turismo 5 Far better racing games out now and much more competition then the series has EVER faced.

6. getaway

7. mgs 4 This is ONE title that will sell PS3's, but the likely hood that Konami will bring it to the 360 is greatly increasing no matter what Kojima says, Konami runs the show with the franchise.

8. legendary the box Also on the 360..:|

9. fifth phanton sega It's a SEGA game, it'll go multiplat

11. hot shots golf 5

13. free realms Highly doubtful it will come out in "08" seeing how VERY little is known about this title other then it's a free MMO.

14. the agency :lol: just no.....:lol:

15. zipper interative Developer name don't count as exclusives even if they are 2nd party....nothing announced from them as of yet, so most likely won't have anything coming out in '08

16. white night story When was the last we got ANY info on this game? last years TGS? highly doubtful as a '08 release.

17. wheel of fortune What? :lol: no.....simply no

18. wardevil Also on the 360....:|

19. the game company game project #1, 2 and 3 means three more games Ummm....what? nothing official means NOTHING's coming out.....WTH is this anyways?

20. tekken 6 We saw VF go multiplat this year, what makes Tekken 6 any different

21. socom confrontation

23. pain

24. la noire

25. yakuza 3 "It is currently a PlayStation 3 exclusive" taken from GS.....probably won't remain exclusive knowing Sonys track record and keeping exclusives that AREN'T 2nd party....

26. factor 5 project #2 you mean Factor4.5, right? They're crap without Nintendo

27. eyetentity I think you mean Identify...and simply no....This won't even appeal to the casuals...

28. eye days No mention of this anywhere....you making things up now?

29. dc universe

30. coded arms asault Oh yes cause we all know how GREAT this series is...:roll:

GARRYTH
G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 G10mgs4
[QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

[QUOTE="Mutant_Bug"]The better Burnout version for the Ps3 will sell at least 10 copiesMutant_Bug

the thing is, on the ps3 it wil sell waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than 10 copies, I mea coem on, lets be serious. even though the 360 version might out sell it who cares, they used the cell for the crashes, to make them look good on the ps3. thats why they used it as the lead platform.

Medjai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Medjai
Member since 2003 • 3839 Posts

5. unreal 3 (time exclusive) - not exclusive unless you want to tell me Bioshock is exclusive

6. haze - same

11. strangle hold (eclusive hard boil) i now it just a movie but still a good buy. - dude comon now :roll:

8. legendary the box - exclusive?? not that I know of

13. free realms - again on PC as well

14. the agency - on PC

15. zipper interative - how you gonna put games that don't even have names yet

17. wheel of fortune - ok :|

19. the game company game project #1, 2 and 3 means three more games - no name yet

22. rock star old west game - again

26. factor 5 project #2 - again

29. dc universe - on pc

GARRYTH

while the 2008 PS3 lineup does look great you are deffinately streching it with a cple of those...again if its on PC its not exclusive or the 360 gets the same treatment

Avatar image for gerard-williams
gerard-williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 gerard-williams
Member since 2006 • 359 Posts
wow, when multiplat games look better on the 360 lemmings just say it's because 360 is just the better system while ps3 fans try to tell them it's just because it's a port but lemmings dont want a part of it, then when a game looks better on the ps3 lemmings say it's just because it's a port???? I quess thats system wars for you.