BREAKING: Amazon.com acquires Double Helix.

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

Microsoft is going to be really upset if Rare has to start making their own games again.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50587 Posts

@Murderstyle75: haha, awesome

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6059 Posts

I wouldn't mind a console from amazon. Practically all my money goes to them anyway.

With one console I could listen to music, play a game, order birthday gifts, and watch a video all at the same time.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Murderstyle75 said:

Microsoft is going to be really upset if Rare has to start making their own games again.

SkinnyAssGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#57 SkinnyAssGamer
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

if Amazon can make this console, hardware running 1080p native 60fps. a good exclusive library first, get some Third Party Support, etc and they can do this. Offer their service too gamers at a cheaper price like, their Online Fees or none at all will be great but if their is i suggest lower then PS Plus and Microsoft Gold So around $30 to $40 dollars at most or Free all together (though this is Amazon were talking about 74.99 for Amazon Prime buy it now LOL dont make me laugh). but they got to keep it separate, Prime and their other subscription separate, though they could say Prime is a way to get all Games for free wouldnt that be great, just a Subscription to be paid yearly and every game for free? nah developers wont have that and Amazon wouldn't really appreciate Developers dipping into their Subscription money. but yeah they can pull this off. and become the Fourth Console in the Market. been too long since we had a fourth console i was asking for Sega back but i guess this can work too Mumbles too himself "Sega would be better though" but Amazon can do this i believe so long they market, advertise, and price point and great games for their console and they got a bright future ahead of them