bought 11 games since august...

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 darkghost75
Member since 2007 • 1584 Posts

I'm not against buying Wii games, but I'm not rich. There are far too many games that are in the $50 price range on the PS3/360 that interest me more than most anything on the Wii has to offer me at the moment.

i feel the same way, and that is why i haven't bought a wii game since mad world...because i rather spend my money on a 360 or ps3 game.

Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Videodogg
Member since 2002 • 12611 Posts

I have bought a lot of games too, over 11 since August because of all these buy, one get one free deals...but i did buy 1 game for Wii. Dead Space Extraction, and i think it is a quality title. Next up is Resident Evil Chronicals. I do see your point though, there is not much of interest on the Wii.

L30KinG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 L30KinG
Member since 2009 • 1893 Posts

yeh, we all seeme to ignore the wii

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#55 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

Cool story bro?

So because you didn't buy any games, that means that there aren't any good ones?

darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 darkghost75
[QUOTE="awssk8er716"]

Cool story bro?

So because you didn't buy any games, that means that there aren't any good ones?

i'm just saying that no wii games interest me enough to actually pay fifty dollars for them, when i could just get a ps3 or 360 game instead.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]Well said. If people are expecting games like Gears of War and Uncharted on Wii then they're not doing it right. Wii has great games but they are different.

darkghost75

Yeah, I hear you, the Wii is most excellent if folks would bother doing proper research :)

Uh, this is awkward, but..er... I just found out you were accusing me of multiple accounts earlier this month? Was that real?

what games would you recommend for the wii?

1. Super Paper Mario
  2. Super Mario Galaxy
  3. Legend of Zelda :TP (If you didn't buy it on GC)
  4. Madworld
  5. No More Heroes
  6. Super Smash Bros Brawl
  7. Muramasa

Seems like a decent list for ya. :)

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#59 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Games I suggest for Wii:

SMG

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Little King's Story

Murumasa: The Demon Blade

Boy and His Blob

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

Rune Factory Frontier

Upcoming games:

New Super Mario Brothers

Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon

Arc Rise Fantasia

Metroid Other M

SMG 2

Tales of Graces

Dragon Quest X

Goomba_Lord37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 Goomba_Lord37
Member since 2008 • 5381 Posts

Well, you certainly missed out then.

James161324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 James161324
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

I haven't bought a wii game since last x-mas. and have no attention of wasting my money on a another wii game ever.

IMo the wii was a cool idea but the games were a fail.

I bought a total of 6 games for it in the 2 plus years i have had. Really regret buying it. Just didn't have the games i liked. I was hit but the the wow this amazing. Never really played it much. Reget shelling out 250 for a system that collects dust most of the time.

Picked it up this weekend out of bordem as i don't have my 360 right now. And relized how horrible the wii was for fps. it was driving me nuts.

The games i bought were.

Redsteel

Madden 08

Madden 09 (fail)

SSBB

Rockband 2

NBA Live 08

Wii fans don't go tell me their are a ton of great games. If there were games as liked i wouldn't have bought 6 games over 2 years. But it just IMO

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#62 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Good story. I'm sure there are games that you have missed.

painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

so what i havent bought a game since last March, but that doesnt mean my 360, Wii, PSP, DS or PC sucks. It just means i have better things to do than sit down home & play video games all year long. lol jk i wish i could get a new game, but i have so much work that i dont get time. it rly sucks. lol

Cruse34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#64 Cruse34
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts

I have 20+ wii games not ONE bad one. Since August I've only boughttwo Metriod Prime Trilogy and Tiger Woods 10. Other great games of this year are LITTLE KING'S STORY, Punch Out and Wii Sports Resort.

DON'T FORGET LITTLE KING'S STORY.

Cruse34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#65 Cruse34
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts

I haven't bought a wii game since last x-mas. and have no attention of wasting my money on a another wii game ever.

I bought a total of 6 games for it in the 2 plus years i have had. Really regret buying it. Just didn't have the games i liked. I was hit but the the wow this amazing. Never really played it much. Reget shelling out 250 for a system that collects dust most of the time.

Picked it up this weekend out of bordem as i don't have my 360 right now. And relized how horrible the wii was for fps. it was driving me nuts.

The games i bought were.

Redsteel

Madden 08

Madden 09 (fail)

SSBB

Rockband 2

NBA Live 08

Wii fans don't go tell me their are a ton of great games. If there were games as liked i wouldn't have bought 6 games over 2 years. But it just IMO

James161324

Having a 6 bad games and judging the wii makes sense

James161324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 James161324
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

[QUOTE="James161324"]

The games i bought were.

Redsteel

Madden 08

Madden 09 (fail)

SSBB

Rockband 2

NBA Live 08

Cruse34

Having a 6 bad games and judging the wii makes sense

yey no

i am not like 40 year olds or like 6.

The wii had no games i like so IMO its a fail. Plus online is just sad. Plus not being to play to hd is crap. and last gen graphics are bull to.

There are only a few ok thrid party games. otherwise it all franchises nitendo has been milking out for the past 20+ years. i enjoy some nitendo games but why should i pay 50 bucks for a game that i can play on the n64 or gamecume.

360/PS3>PS2>Gamecube>XBOX>n64>PS1>SNES>Wii

kunggustaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 kunggustaf
Member since 2005 • 883 Posts

I have only bought 3 games this year and have only rented 1. This year sucks. :evil:

darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 darkghost75

[QUOTE="darkghost75"][QUOTE="SolidTy"]

Yeah, I hear you, the Wii is most excellent if folks would bother doing proper research :)

Uh, this is awkward, but..er... I just found out you were accusing me of multiple accounts earlier this month? Was that real?

SolidTy

what games would you recommend for the wii?

1. Super Paper Mario
  2. Super Mario Galaxy
  3. Legend of Zelda :TP (If you didn't buy it on GC)
  4. Madworld
  5. No More Heroes
  6. Super Smash Bros Brawl
  7. Muramasa

Seems like a decent list for ya. :)

i have super mario galaxy, mad world, no more heroes and smash bros brawl already...the other games you listed do not interest me.

darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 darkghost75

Good story. I'm sure there are games that you have missed.

jimkabrhel
my favorite games are mostly shooters( bioshock, gears of war, rainbow six, ghost recon) and open world games( fallout3, borderlands, gta)....the wii seriously lacks good shooters or open world games. i think that is the reason i haven't bought a wii game in over 6 months. also i don't like on the rail shooters.
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#70 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

and none of them were for the wii. the last wii game i got was back when mad world came out.

darkghost75
Me too! I hated mad world, though... traded it in after a couple of hours play. I want Wii Resort, but those craptacular graphics make me think twice. I'm looking forward to the No More Heroes' sequel and Red Steel 2, though. Yeah, I bought so many games, I can't find the time to play them. Demon's Souls has taken most of my time. What a great game.
darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 darkghost75
i think out of all the games i bought this year...borderlands is my personal game of the year, so far.
Hahadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#72 Hahadouken
Member since 2009 • 5546 Posts
Wow lots of Wii butthurt over this topic. Most people I know are the same way. The Wii is selling like crazy, but everyone i know with other choices buys a hell of a lot more games for their other consoles. I don't regret passing on Nintendo this gen, AT ALL. I have fun playing the Wii at friends houses, and actually stuff like Wii Sports Resort is what does it for me, not the "hardcore" stuff that people complain about there not being enough of. The Wii is a fun console but I still view it largely as a novelty. I can't imagine missing out on all the PS360 multiplats and exclusives and subsisting solely on the Wii's library. I would be a very deprived gamer.
CaptainHarley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#73 CaptainHarley
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts

the last wii game i got was back when mad world came out.

darkghost75

no wonder why its been so long, madworld probably turned you off by being an awful game. you should focus on the good games

Never bought a Wii gam everCleanNJerk

lol, i like this guys style

3rdbass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 3rdbass
Member since 2009 • 3301 Posts

I only getting 4 wii games this year SMG, HODOK, DS, and NSMB. Pretty lean year for me when compared to the PS3 which I got around 30 games.