Best Sony exclusive multiplayer experiences

• 132 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vvulturas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 vvulturas
Member since 2015 • 1249 Posts

Socom 2 multiplayer was absolutely excellent, and I played that for the longest time on my PS2.

Syphon Filter: Omega Strain had excellent coop.

But, more recently, The Last of Us multiplayer. That was as intense as it could get when you were last man standing.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8162 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:
  • SOCOM 2
  • Warhawk
  • Killzone 2
  • The Last of Us

It's actually funny that Sony provided dedicated servers last gen while 360 owners were on P2P servers.

what's funnier is how Sony isn't providing dedicated servers for PS4 titles like Uncharted 4 after deciding to charge a subscription fee for PSN while Microsoft is now providing dedicated servers for all their multiplayer games..

yea, funny how things change huh..

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44155 Posts

@Antwan3K: @sts106mat:

Right on, right on, right on, in a sane gaming universe The Bore would be in last place behind the Wii U. lol

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20131 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@Salt_The_Fries: Overall, probably Killzone (2 in particular) and Uncharted (3 in particular) where the most accepted and popular MP games on Sony's side. Though I hear Warhawk was pretty popular too.

On a personal level Uncharted 2 (pre-patch 1.5), Resistance 3 campaign co-op in + Multiplayer and Resistance 2's 8 player co-op missions were the best experiences I've had on Sony's own IP's.

This. I might get flak for this, but I'd throw MAG in there too. It was a great concept and the game actually worked, it just wasn't designed well enough.

Also TLOU was pretty damn good.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

@Antwan3K said:
@kratosyoloswag said:
  • SOCOM 2
  • Warhawk
  • Killzone 2
  • The Last of Us

It's actually funny that Sony provided dedicated servers last gen while 360 owners were on P2P servers.

what's funnier is how Sony isn't providing dedicated servers for PS4 titles like Uncharted 4 after deciding to charge a subscription fee for PSN while Microsoft is now providing dedicated servers for all their multiplayer games..

It is pretty funny how Sony offered multiplayer for free with dedicated servers while Microsoft charged you guys for P2P servers. Now dedicated servers are such a big deal to lems, while no one made a big deal about it last gen.

lastcoin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lastcoin
Member since 2015 • 248 Posts

@sts106mat: No,it is easier to learn something by using it.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Antwan3K

@kratosyoloswag said:
@Antwan3K said:
@kratosyoloswag said:
  • SOCOM 2
  • Warhawk
  • Killzone 2
  • The Last of Us

It is pretty funny how Sony offered multiplayer for free with dedicated servers while Microsoft charged you guys for P2P servers. Now dedicated servers are such a big deal to lems, while no one made a big deal about it last gen.

yep, and what's even more hilarious is how PS fans made an even bigger deal about not having to pay for online multiplayer only to go completely quiet on the subject once Sony announced they will start charging for online multiplayer as well..

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@casharmy said:

Why are you so obsessed with what PS4/Sony has?

You post more topics about PS4 with these silly topics than you do for any topics for your own xbox one, are you trying to justify something?

This. It is saltlem so it is to be expected I believe he must try hard to think about what to post next as a topic to have a sly dig at Sony at any chance he gets. They are pretty much transparent at this point.

But OT: This is the reason I stick with Sony most times than not. I don't care for any of the coop or online modes in games, I have gaming standards. Give me competent single player experiences, the rest doesn't matter.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#61 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Not exactly an exclusive but i would say Planetside 2. Awesome and underrated game!

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Socom series, Warhawk, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Motorstorm series, The Last of us,Gran Turismo, Driveclub, Uncharted 2 are some of my favorite on PS systems,

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

My most played ones -

• MAG - Valor > Sver
  • Killzone Shadow Fall - Extended Warzone (a real warzone) and no aim-assist for the win!
  • Warhawk - Wowhawk
  • Socom II - green up scrubs

Some other notables - Killzone 2 , The Last of Us , Uncharted 2 , Motorstorm , Resistance 1 , Resistance 2 co-op

The current flagship is The Last of Us on PS4 objectively , I'd say. Skill , smarts , and a smattering of teamwork mixed in.It's a brutal game. I wish it was more my cup of tea and I was really good at it , but I can still appreciate what does. I'd much rather play it than Gears of shotguns or that tired Halo arena style nonsense if given the choice.

I'd like to try that Helldivers co-op game that so many people are raving about.Looks better than the Destiny co-op , lol.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@Nike_Air said:

My most played ones -

• MAG - Valor > Sver
  • Killzone Shadow Fall - Extended Warzone (a real warzone) and no aim-assist for the win!
  • Warhawk - Wowhawk
  • Socom II - green up scrubs

Some other notables - Killzone 2 , The Last of Us , Uncharted 2 , Motorstorm , Resistance 1 , Resistance 2 co-op

The current flagship is The Last of Us on PS4 objectively , I'd say. Skill , smarts , and a smattering of teamwork mixed in.It's a brutal game. I wish it was more my cup of tea and I was really good at it , but I can still appreciate what does. I'd much rather play it than Gears of shotguns or that tired Halo arena style nonsense if given the choice.

I'd like to try that Helldivers co-op game that so many people are raving about.Looks better than the Destiny co-op , lol.

Green Up!! LOL! I forgot about that. Cheaters or glitches. They destroyed that game with 3rd party devices.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50594 Posts

Warhawk, demons souls, bloodborne.

Never tried LoU MP, not sure why

comchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 comchild
Member since 2004 • 238 Posts

MAG was probably my favorite. That's how you develop a multiplayer only game on consoles.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@misterpmedia: Translation: I like having less options because I have no choice.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Slashkice said:

The Last of Us is one of the best multiplayer experiences of this gen and last. The multiplayer in Uncharted is also quite excellent.

For games not made by Naughty Dog, I'd say Journey stands out as the co-op is integral to what makes the game so special.

@princessgomez92 said:

The Last of Us' multiplayer is incredible, and it's also the most tense multiplayer I've ever experienced. I play it almost every day.

someone tried saying that on GAF the other day and basically got laughed off the forums. As someone who has played a bit of TLOU MP, i can easily say, it's one of the most piss poor MP experiences put together, It literally does everything wrong. The only game with a worse PvP I can think of in recent times was the 2013 TR reboot. Here is a link http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1141469

Anyway, Thats another big issue with plus, sony doesn't even offer any Mp games worth playing. The launched with killzone (which is bad but still I'll leave that part out for now) and haven't had another one until september (driveclub) So the next one with MP should be UC4 in march 2016. basically 3 games with MP in 2.5 years. Meanwhile MS has had ryse, DR3, forza 5, titanfall, halo:MCC, halo 5, gears ultimate, forza horizon 2, forza 6, sunset overdrive. 10 MP games in the same time. Clearly Microsoft focuses more on the online experience then sony does.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#69 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64039 Posts

Socom 2
Killzone 2
Demon's Souls
Journey
The Last of Us
Uncharted 2

Quite a few actually worked out fine. Socom they ruined, Killzone got progressively worse, the Souls games went multiplat (and wasn't as good in Bloodborne) and Journey is more about the novelty. But yeah they've had some quality mp moments. I like the mp in Naughty Dog's games sans UC3, so I have some expectations for the mp in Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us 2.

If I had to pick a best, I'd roll with Socom 2.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts
@kratosyoloswag said:
  • SOCOM 2
  • Warhawk
  • Killzone 2
  • The Last of Us

Killzone and TLOU didn't have dedicated servers. Socom 2 was on the PS2. Warhawk did have dedicated servers but they weren't very good. they were actually just PS3s hosting the games in one location. Overall led to a poor experience

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Antwan3K

@jg4xchamp said:

Socom 2

Killzone 2

Demon's Souls

Journey

The Last of Us

Uncharted 2

Quite a few actually worked out fine. Socom they ruined, Killzone got progressively worse, the Souls games went multiplat (and wasn't as good in Bloodborne) and Journey is more about the novelty. But yeah they've had some quality mp moments. I like the mp in Naughty Dog's games sans UC3, so I have some expectations for the mp in Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us 2.

If I had to pick a best, I'd roll with Socom 2.

yea, Socom 2 was king.. loved that game.. atleast until the fundamental flaws of "PS2 Online" started to show up in terms of cheats, glitches, and exploits..

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56227 Posts

My PS4 is used for playing single player games only such as JRPG/RPG, and 3rd person action-adventures. I hardly play any MP on PS4 besides Watch Dogs.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

War Hawk (land, air, ground gameplay with 32 players all in a map for massive fun)

Morotstorm

GT

MAG (256* biggest multiplayer in a FPS)

Demon's Souls (most memorable multiplayer ever)

Little Big Planet (highest rated create and share exclusive franchise of last gen)

Resistance

Killzone (2) one of the best FPS multiplayer experiences of memory all in with 32 players

Socom

The Last of US (an all time GOAT)

Uncharted

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

yikes, this thread has shown just how pathetic multiplayer gaming has been on sony consoles.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#75 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:
@casharmy said:

Why are you so obsessed with what PS4/Sony has?

You post more topics about PS4 with these silly topics than you do for any topics for your own xbox one, are you trying to justify something?

No, I'm too busy taking selfies with Lenin.

LOL Like we have NO cows that make threads about Xbox here?

I will say KZ2. I loved the multiplayer in that. I didn't get into 3's as much but KZ2 was a great SP and MP game as was Mercenary on Vita come to think of it. Funny, I also had fun with the MP on Resistance Burning skies for Vita. And of Resistance 2 had a fun MP.

God of War Ascension. When that came out, my 2 best battle buddies and me were near unbeatable for a while in the MP. I was a servant of Hades and had these team buffs of opening chests would replenish others magic. We would slaughter other groups. A lot of fun with that MP.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

yikes, this thread has shown just how pathetic multiplayer gaming has been on sony consoles.

lol how many exclusive AAA multiplayer games dose/did MS have?

I know lems hate facts and what not when they make their stupid fanboy comments trying to bash Sony but....Sony has more AAA multiplayer exclusives than MS.

If you want to challenge that fact you can but then I will point out how embarrassing it is that lemmings like you constantly make stupid comments out of ignorance and fanboyism to bash Sony which actually is worse for MS and xbox as a whole.

Test it...lol at lemmings actually thinking MS had more AAA multiplayer games than Sony, the desperation and stupidity of lemmings trying to make a point and still failing is what I find pathetic

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#77  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

Sorry as a owner of only the PS1 & PS2 all I have are SP memories.

Yeah, I really didn't play many online games using my PS2 or PS3. The one game that I did play was Motorstorm and that game actually played fine. MechAssault and Moto GP online on the original XBox was a blast. Played for hours with rarely any issues.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

Way back in day on PS2 when you had to get that atrocious adapter are the only memories I have with Sony MP experiences.

When you played Twisted Metal Black and Socom online it was amazing.

The Ms had to come and completely ruin that for Sony and become the place to play MP online games!

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#79  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44611 Posts

Only Sony online game I played to any extent was Motorstorm, which was a great SP game but not much fun online, Killzone was kind of fun online but playing online games on my PS3 really sucked due to horrible communication options with friends, one you go party chat it just feels barbaric to play with friends any other way; hopefully PS4 things are a lot better.

Oh, Little Big Planet, forgot about that one. That was fun to do in co-op, but I had to have my Xbox 360 on, and me and my friend were using party chat to communicate while we played that.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#80  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries: Since you are never going to play these games and aren't really interested in anything PS related, I'm not sure why you want to read about a bunch of games you won't play, but here it is:

1. Demon's Souls,
  2. SOCOM,
  3. SOCOM 2 (great fun),
  4. Warhawk,
  5. Twisted Metal Black Online,
  6. Champions of Norrath 1/2,
  7. Ratchet and Clank 3,
  8. Monster Hunter,
  9. Resistance 1-2-3,
  10. Uncharted 2/3,
  11. Killzone 2/3,
  12. Singstar,
  13. Starhawk,
  14. Journey,
  15. Motor Storm,
  16. Bloodborne,
  17. Pixeljunk games,
  18. InFamous 2,
  19. MLB: The Show,
  20. Gran Turismo games,
  21. MAG,
  22. Resident Evil Outbreak 1/2,
  23. God of War: A,
  24. Amplitude,
  25. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3,
  26. Metal Gear Solid 3 online,
  27. Metal Gear Solid 4 online,
  28. LittleBigPlanet 1-2 (these games are amazing online)
  29. and especially The Last of Us Online come to mind.

I know I'm forgetting a bunch but there's some.

Honestly, recently the TLOU MP on PS3 and PS4 is actually incredible but overlooked because the SP is so fantastic.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

I'm a Playstation fan because they don't focus on multiplayer games. The only local multiplayer games I played when I was a kid were sports games and stuff like WWE wrestling...and Goldeneye of course.

SonySoldier-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By SonySoldier-_-
Member since 2012 • 1186 Posts

It would definitely have to be Warhawk on PS3 for me. It came out during the PS3 launch window. I remember how blown away I was by the sound effects and gameplay depth. It had ground combat, vehicle, and air.

Flying the Warhawk had a bit of a learning curve but has so much depth with several different flight modes to choose from with different strengths and weaknesses.

I would really like to see a sequel on PS4 but I doubt that will happen since he sales were so poor for the previous ones (Warhawk and Starhawk) .

PyratRum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 PyratRum
Member since 2013 • 778 Posts

SOCOM 1-3

Killzone 2

Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4)

Demon Souls

MAG

Nothing this Gen has me hooked. Shadowfall wasn't even as good as KZ3 MP and TLOU gets old quick. Here's to hoping we get a GOOD SOCOM in the future and Uncharted 4 drops all that hat nonsense from U3.

madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84  Edited By madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts

Uncharted 2 and killzone 2 come to mind.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#85 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

The part where I didn't have to pay a subscription to play the multiplayer of the game I bought at full price.

Oh wait...

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#86 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

@Legend002 said:
@sts106mat said:
@Legend002 said:

I hate multiplayer minus Gears. Maybe that's why I prefer PlayStation. That and a million other reasons.

half of which are the weeaboo bullshit mentioned in your sig i guess?

Jelly they are not on Xbone? PS get all of the dudebro FPSes bullshit along with Japanese greatness.

Japanese greatness? More like Japanese blunder to me!

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#87 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: what? lol

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 FireEmblem_Man

@Legend002 said:

No wonder you don't like the Witcher, because it's not made in Japan nor has the plot holes of a japanese anime :P

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

WarHawk was fun they should bring this game back with all the modern improvements. Uncharted 2 during its time the maps were fun and very creative throwing periods of snow storm and other dynamic effects during a match and what not. ND have made some very good multi player. I feel Uncharted 4 multi player could end up surprising people.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Legend002

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@Legend002 said:

No wonder you don't like the Witcher, because it's not made in Japan nor has the plot holes of a japanese anime :P

Boring game with terrible monotonic voice acting. Non-JP can be good if done right like Mass Effect though they are very few in between. Western developers tend to make shooting games with no story so I prefer JP titles for that reason.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 FireEmblem_Man

@Legend002 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@Legend002 said:

Boring game with terrible monotonic voice acting. Non-JP can be good if done right like Mass Effect though they are very few in between. Western developers tend to make shooting games with no story so I prefer JP titles for that reason.

Boring? Far from it! Japanese stories suck and the Witcher has the greatest there is! So I'm not seeing how they're different. Japanese only know how to make flashy animations but they're still far behind the west :P Also, if you want a Japanese voice acting on the Witcher, you could have just get the game on PC and download the Japanese VO's, duh!

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10627 Posts

@darkangel115 said:
@Slashkice said:

The Last of Us is one of the best multiplayer experiences of this gen and last. The multiplayer in Uncharted is also quite excellent.

For games not made by Naughty Dog, I'd say Journey stands out as the co-op is integral to what makes the game so special.

@princessgomez92 said:

The Last of Us' multiplayer is incredible, and it's also the most tense multiplayer I've ever experienced. I play it almost every day.

someone tried saying that on GAF the other day and basically got laughed off the forums. As someone who has played a bit of TLOU MP, i can easily say, it's one of the most piss poor MP experiences put together, It literally does everything wrong. The only game with a worse PvP I can think of in recent times was the 2013 TR reboot. Here is a link http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1141469

Anyway, Thats another big issue with plus, sony doesn't even offer any Mp games worth playing. The launched with killzone (which is bad but still I'll leave that part out for now) and haven't had another one until september (driveclub) So the next one with MP should be UC4 in march 2016. basically 3 games with MP in 2.5 years. Meanwhile MS has had ryse, DR3, forza 5, titanfall, halo:MCC, halo 5, gears ultimate, forza horizon 2, forza 6, sunset overdrive. 10 MP games in the same time. Clearly Microsoft focuses more on the online experience then sony does.

I see how you "conveniently" left out LBP3 for the PS side, nice!

Now all of a sudden GAF matters here at GS?

Going by your count, and with the inclusion of LBP3 and , that leaves the PS with 4 games in 2.5 years.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Legend002

@FireEmblem_Man said:

Boring? Far from it! Japanese stories suck and the Witcher has the greatest there is! So I'm not seeing how they're different. Japanese only know how to make flashy animations but they're still far behind the west :P Also, if you want a Japanese voice acting on the Witcher, you could have just get the game on PC and download the Japanese VO's, duh!

I don't speak Japanese and that doesn't change the fact that the game is boring.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#95  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

10/10

@sts106mat said:
@lastcoin said:

Starcraft 2 is a "shooter".......what a new low.

And you do understand what he mean by"PS4 is the way to go for everything."?It doesn't seem he was trying to say PS4 don't make shooter.

You should look for games that is not shooter from MS,which actually has a bunch.

you have no idea what is going on.

take your last coin and spend it on a english lesson

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@Salt_The_Fries: Since you are never going to play these games and aren't really interested in anything PS related, I'm not sure why you want to read about a bunch of games you won't play, but here it is:

1. Demon's Souls,
  2. SOCOM,
  3. SOCOM 2 (great fun),
  4. Warhawk,
  5. Twisted Metal Black Online,
  6. Ratchet and Clank 3,
  7. Resistance 1-2-3,
  8. Uncharted 2/3,
  9. Killzone 2/3,
  10. Singstar,
  11. Starhawk,
  12. Journey,
  13. Motor Storm,
  14. Bloodborne,
  15. Pixeljunk games,
  16. InFamous 2,
  17. MLB: The Show,
  18. Gran Turismo games,
  19. MAG
  20. God of War: A
  21. Metal Gear Solid 3 online,
  22. Metal Gear Solid 4 online,
  23. LittleBigPlanet 1-2 (these games are amazing online)
  24. and especially The Last of Us Online come to mind.

I know I'm forgetting a bunch but there's some.

Honestly, recently the TLOU MP on PS3 and PS4 is actually incredible but overlooked because the SP is so fantastic.

Great list bro.

I specifically played the hell out of: Uncharted 2, Demon Souls, Twitsted Metal Black online, Twisted Metal PS3, Starhawk (I'm extremely sad this game never took off, it was very innovative), and The Last of Us online. Playstation definitely had some good online titles, but sadly the populations tended to die off rather quickly for some reason, save for a handful of popular franchises.

Oh, and add Resident Evil: Outbreak to the list (I wish they would remake that for current gen, instead of that Umbrella Corps dogshit), great lulz. :D

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@SolidTy: That's right. I'm never going to play Resistance 1-3 online because Sony is so supportive of its games that it pulled the plug on the Resistance servers 2.5 years after Resistance 3 :P

God knows how many games you listed suffered the same fate :< X_X

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

Uncharted 3, best co op i ever played. Killzone 2, best shooter on console i ever played (holy shet hardcore!!), KZSF, best competitive shooter on PS4 (after patches). PES15 best football game i ever played (best on PS4).

Uncharted 4 next!

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#99 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Starhawk. Best online multiplayer experience I've ever had. Put well over a thousand hours in to it. Still play it from time to time but it's mostly dead, and most of the few remaining players are hacker morons.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#100  Edited By deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2 (until patches ruined it).