BEST CONSOLE now???

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

simslifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 simslifer
Member since 2009 • 1844 Posts

Playstation 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all others

alextherussian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 alextherussian
Member since 2009 • 2642 Posts
The Xbox 360 has absolutely owned the Wii and the PlayStation 3 as far as critics and online multiplayer service are concerned.Deathlessness
Just no....The 360 is great and all, but by no means is it an "owned" situation. If anything the PS3 and 360 and very close, and Wii, while more subjective for the quote unquote hardcore is also an amazingly fun piece of hardware
flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts

With the keyword being NOW, I lean towards the 360 and Wii in gameplay and exclusives.

I've always liked the 360 exclusives from their first year on. I really enjoy the Wii gameplay and their exclusives. And downloadable games on both rock.

Regarding near future, i'm psyched for motion+ and all the horror games coming out on Wii.

Graphics? the difference is negligable on PS3/360.

alextherussian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 alextherussian
Member since 2009 • 2642 Posts

Playstation 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all others

simslifer
stupidity can do that...
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#55 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

I think the PS3 has an amazing upcoming library. It is shaping up to be something great. But I still love the 360 better as a console. Weird. I don't think I could do without either of them at this point.

simslifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 simslifer
Member since 2009 • 1844 Posts

[QUOTE="Multiplat_inum"]

Gameplay: PS3 (Shorter response time from controller to system - very important for FPS)

Exclusives: PS3 (Numbers dont lie)khoofia_pika

Oh yeah? Really? Should I list out all the PS3 and the 360 exclusives side by side? Here you go.

PS3

1. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots
  2. Resistance: Fall of Man
  3. Resistance 2
  4. Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
  5. Killzone 2
  6. inFamous
  7. LittleBigPlanet
  8. MotorStorm
  9. MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
  10. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
  11. Valkyria Chronicles
  12. Warhawk
  13. Heavenly Sword
  14. Metal Gear Online
  15. Gran Turismo 5: Prologue

MORE TO COME

1. Gran Tursimo 5
  2. God of War III
  3. Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time
  4. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
  5. Agent
  6. The Last Guardian
  7. Final Fantasy XIII Versus
  8. Final Fantasy XIV
  9. ModNation Racers

X360

1. Gears of War 2

2. Halo 3

1. Halo Wars
  2. Forza Motorsport 2
  3. Project Gotham
  4. Racing 3
  5. Fable II
  6. Project Gotham Racing 4
  7. Dead or Alive 4
  8. Saints Row
  9. Crackdown
  10. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
  11. Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

MORE TO COME

1. Forza Motorsport 3
  2. Crackdown 2
  3. Halo 3: ODST
  4. Halo: Reach

Does that prove my point? The 360 has more exclusives than the PS3.

Let me fix your 360 list there's alot of multiplats

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#57 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

I say PS3

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#58 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

[QUOTE="Multiplat_inum"]

Gameplay: PS3 (Shorter response time from controller to system - very important for FPS)

Oh yeah? Really? Should I list out all the PS3 and the 360 exclusives side by side? Here you go.

PS3

3. Resistance 2
  5. Killzone 2
  6. inFamous
  7. LittleBigPlanet
  8. MotorStorm
  11. Valkyria Chronicles
  12. Warhawk
  13. Heavenly Sword
  14. Metal Gear Online

MORE TO COME

1. Gran Tursimo 5
  2. God of War III
  5. Agent
  6. The Last Guardian
  8. Final Fantasy XIV
  9. ModNation Racers

X360

1. Gears of War
  2. Gears of War 2
  3. Halo 3
  4. Halo Wars
  5. Forza Motorsport 2
  6. Mass Effect
  7. Left 4 Dead
  8. Project Gotham
  9. Racing 3
  10. Fable II
  11. Project Gotham Racing 4
  12. Dead or Alive 4
  13. Viva Pinata
  14. Dead Rising
  15. Tales of Vesperia
  16. Saints Row
  17. Crackdown
  18. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
  19. Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

MORE TO COME

1. Alan Wake
  2. Forza Motorsport 3
  3. Crackdown 2
  4. Splinter Cell: Conviction
  5. Halo 3: ODST
  6. Halo: Reach
  7. Mass Effect 2
  8. Left 4 Dead 2

Gears of war, Mass Effect, Alan Wake and Left for dead are not exclusives.

fire-dragon-90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 fire-dragon-90
Member since 2009 • 700 Posts

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"]

[QUOTE="Multiplat_inum"]

Exclusives: PS3 (Numbers dont lie)simslifer

PS3

3. Resistance 2
  5. Killzone 2
  6. inFamous
  7. LittleBigPlanet
  8. MotorStorm
  11. Valkyria Chronicles
  12. Warhawk
  13. Heavenly Sword
  14. Metal Gear Online

MORE TO COME

1. Gran Tursimo 5
  2. God of War III
  5. Agent
  6. The Last Guardian
  8. Final Fantasy XIV
  9. ModNation Racers

X360

1. Gears of War 2

2. Halo 3

1. Halo Wars
  2. Forza Motorsport 2
  3. Project Gotham
  4. Racing 3
  5. Fable II
  6. Project Gotham Racing 4
  7. Dead or Alive 4
  8. Saints Row
  9. Crackdown
  10. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
  11. Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

MORE TO COME

1. Forza Motorsport 3
  2. Crackdown 2
  3. Halo 3: ODST
  4. Halo: Reach

PS3 has much more intresting exclusives .. thats the reason why i sold my 360 and got a ps3 so im going for ps3 as well

p-mor111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 p-mor111
Member since 2009 • 42 Posts

PS3!

Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
___gamemaster__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ___gamemaster__
Member since 2009 • 3348 Posts

PS3. with uncharted2 GOW3 GT5 and the last guardian.. that game looks incredible.

OnPoint411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 OnPoint411
Member since 2009 • 27 Posts
Let me fix your exclusives . Great response.
OnPoint411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 OnPoint411
Member since 2009 • 27 Posts

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"]

[QUOTE="Multiplat_inum"]

Exclusives: PS3 (Numbers dont lie)simslifer

PS3

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots Resistance: Fall of Man Resistance 2 Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Killzone 2 inFamous LittleBigPlanet MotorStorm MotorStorm: Pacific Rift Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Valkyria Chronicles Warhawk Heavenly Sword Metal Gear Online Gran Turismo 5: Prologue

MORE TO COME

Gran Tursimo 5 God of War III Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Agent The Last Guardian Final Fantasy XIII Versus Final Fantasy XIV ModNation Racers

X360

1. Gears of War 2

2. Halo 3

Halo Wars Forza Motorsport 2Project Gotham Racing 3 Fable II Project Gotham Racing 4 Dead or Alive 4 Saints Row Crackdown Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

MORE TO COME

Forza Motorsport 3Crackdown 2Halo 3: ODST Halo: Reach

A+
Deathlessness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Deathlessness
Member since 2009 • 334 Posts
[QUOTE="Deathlessness"]The Xbox 360 has absolutely owned the Wii and the PlayStation 3 as far as critics and online multiplayer service are concerned.alextherussian
Just no....The 360 is great and all, but by no means is it an "owned" situation. If anything the PS3 and 360 and very close, and Wii, while more subjective for the quote unquote hardcore is also an amazingly fun piece of hardware

The PlayStation 3 isn't even close. And the Wii is nearly terrible in comparison.
ps3_hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ps3_hacker
Member since 2009 • 73 Posts
what console you have or you prefer, talking only about gameplay?????
Brownesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Brownesque
Member since 2005 • 5660 Posts

[QUOTE="Multiplat_inum"]

PS3

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots Resistance: Fall of Man Resistance 2 Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Killzone 2 inFamous LittleBigPlanet MotorStorm MotorStorm: Pacific Rift Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Valkyria Chronicles Warhawk Heavenly Sword Metal Gear Online Gran Turismo 5: Prologue

MORE TO COME

Gran Tursimo 5 God of War III Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Agent The Last Guardian Final Fantasy XIII Versus Final Fantasy XIV ModNation Racers

X360

Gears of War Gears of War 2 Halo 3 Halo Wars Forza Motorsport 2 Mass Effect Left 4 Dead Project Gotham Racing 3 Fable II Project Gotham Racing 4 Dead or Alive 4 Viva Pinata Dead Rising Tales of Vesperia Saints Row Crackdown Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

MORE TO COME

Alan Wake Forza Motorsport 3Crackdown 2Splinter Cell: ConvictionHalo 3: ODST Halo: Reach Mass Effect 2 Left 4 Dead 2

No, that doesn't prove your point. First of all, you've taken the route of assuming that games are exclusive simply because they are exclusive to one console. Second, you've taken the route of assuming just because the first of two games is exclusive to one franchise, that means anyone cares. Third, you're not consistent with that second route, because you've missed GRAW 1 which is normally considered an exclusive on 360 by most people on these forums. There's also no mention of Perfect Dark Zero. Additionally you've written Project Gotham 3 like this: 1. Project Gotham 2. Racing 3 If you meant to include PGR3 and PGR4 that might make sense. Additionally, your lists are not exhaustive. You've forgotten Yakuza 3, for example. You've also forgotten the PS3 exclusive Demon Souls and MAG. It's obvious you don't care about quality or score of games, hence Crackdown and Nuts and Bolts, so where is Folklore on your list? You've also forgotten MLB The Show 08 and 09 which got 8.5-9 scores from a large percentage of the press. You also forgot White Knight Story for PS3. I'm sure there's more, but I don't keep up entirely with 360 exclusives and I don't know all of the obscure Japanese stuff. Anyway, if you take the final tally, it's at LEAST very close. If you take away "console exclusives" which system wars does not regard as a legitimate player in "exclusives" comparisons, the Playstation 3 wins by a very big margin.
ps3_hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ps3_hacker
Member since 2009 • 73 Posts
and the best CONSOLE with THE BEST EXCLUSIVES IS.............
Wikipedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#70 Wikipedian
Member since 2007 • 1100 Posts

NINTENDO DS!

nmaharg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 nmaharg
Member since 2004 • 3285 Posts

Considering the majority of games look and play better on the 360 and all system have good exclusives i'll say 360. At the end of the day it doesn't matter though. PC wins.

kkevguy47k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 kkevguy47k
Member since 2008 • 900 Posts
i don't think graphics should matter. anyways, PS3. w or w/o graphics included in discussion.
Walker34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#73 Walker34
Member since 2005 • 1471 Posts

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"]

[QUOTE="Multiplat_inum"]

Exclusives: PS3 (Numbers dont lie)Brownesque

PS3

MORE TO COME

X360

Gears of War Gears of War 2 Halo 3 Halo Wars Forza Motorsport 2 Mass Effect Left 4 Dead Project Gotham Racing 3 Fable II Project Gotham Racing 4 Dead or Alive 4 Viva Pinata Dead Rising Tales of Vesperia Saints Row Crackdown Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

MORE TO COME

Alan Wake Forza Motorsport 3Crackdown 2Splinter Cell: ConvictionHalo 3: ODST Halo: Reach Mass Effect 2 Left 4 Dead 2

No, that doesn't prove your point. First of all, you've taken the route of assuming that games are exclusive simply because they are exclusive to one console. Second, you've taken the route of assuming just because the first of two games is exclusive to one franchise, that means anyone cares. Third, you're not consistent with that second route, because you've missed GRAW 1 which is normally considered an exclusive on 360 by most people on these forums. There's also no mention of Perfect Dark Zero. Additionally you've written Project Gotham 3 like this: 1. Project Gotham 2. Racing 3 If you meant to include PGR3 and PGR4 that might make sense. Additionally, your lists are not exhaustive. You've forgotten Yakuza 3, for example. You've also forgotten the PS3 exclusive Demon Souls and MAG. It's obvious you don't care about quality or score of games, hence Crackdown and Nuts and Bolts, so where is Folklore on your list? You've also forgotten MLB The Show 08 and 09 which got 8.5-9 scores from a large percentage of the press. You also forgot White Knight Story for PS3. I'm sure there's more, but I don't keep up entirely with 360 exclusives and I don't know all of the obscure Japanese stuff. Anyway, if you take the final tally, it's at LEAST very close. If you take away "console exclusives" which system wars does not regard as a legitimate player in "exclusives" comparisons, the Playstation 3 wins by a very big margin.

Is there anything more annoying than a Cow? This whole pc/360 multiplat thing has to go.

nmaharg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 nmaharg

[QUOTE="Brownesque"][QUOTE="khoofia_pika"]

PS3

MORE TO COME

X360

MORE TO COME

Walker34

Is there anything more annoying than a Cow? This whole pc/360 multiplat thing has to go.

Why? Because it works against you? If it worked for your argument I doubt you would be complaining.

Avatar image for deactivated-652663614c5e5
deactivated-652663614c5e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-652663614c5e5
Member since 2005 • 2271 Posts

i still think the PS3 is the better console of this gen, but that doesnt mean the others arent great, even the wii in its own very annoying way.

kkevguy47k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 kkevguy47k
Member since 2008 • 900 Posts

[QUOTE="Brownesque"] No, that doesn't prove your point. First of all, you've taken the route of assuming that games are exclusive simply because they are exclusive to one console. Second, you've taken the route of assuming just because the first of two games is exclusive to one franchise, that means anyone cares. Third, you're not consistent with that second route, because you've missed GRAW 1 which is normally considered an exclusive on 360 by most people on these forums. There's also no mention of Perfect Dark Zero. Additionally you've written Project Gotham 3 like this: 1. Project Gotham 2. Racing 3 If you meant to include PGR3 and PGR4 that might make sense. Additionally, your lists are not exhaustive. You've forgotten Yakuza 3, for example. You've also forgotten the PS3 exclusive Demon Souls and MAG. It's obvious you don't care about quality or score of games, hence Crackdown and Nuts and Bolts, so where is Folklore on your list? You've also forgotten MLB The Show 08 and 09 which got 8.5-9 scores from a large percentage of the press. You also forgot White Knight Story for PS3. I'm sure there's more, but I don't keep up entirely with 360 exclusives and I don't know all of the obscure Japanese stuff. Anyway, if you take the final tally, it's at LEAST very close. If you take away "console exclusives" which system wars does not regard as a legitimate player in "exclusives" comparisons, the Playstation 3 wins by a very big margin.Walker34

why does it have to go? its a big influencing desicion on buying a console. you would want one to play more good games, and exclusives measure that. Exclusives are the most important thing to look at when buying a console.
Walker34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#77 Walker34
Member since 2005 • 1471 Posts

[QUOTE="Walker34"]

[QUOTE="Brownesque"] No, that doesn't prove your point. First of all, you've taken the route of assuming that games are exclusive simply because they are exclusive to one console. Second, you've taken the route of assuming just because the first of two games is exclusive to one franchise, that means anyone cares. Third, you're not consistent with that second route, because you've missed GRAW 1 which is normally considered an exclusive on 360 by most people on these forums. There's also no mention of Perfect Dark Zero. Additionally you've written Project Gotham 3 like this: 1. Project Gotham 2. Racing 3 If you meant to include PGR3 and PGR4 that might make sense. Additionally, your lists are not exhaustive. You've forgotten Yakuza 3, for example. You've also forgotten the PS3 exclusive Demon Souls and MAG. It's obvious you don't care about quality or score of games, hence Crackdown and Nuts and Bolts, so where is Folklore on your list? You've also forgotten MLB The Show 08 and 09 which got 8.5-9 scores from a large percentage of the press. You also forgot White Knight Story for PS3. I'm sure there's more, but I don't keep up entirely with 360 exclusives and I don't know all of the obscure Japanese stuff. Anyway, if you take the final tally, it's at LEAST very close. If you take away "console exclusives" which system wars does not regard as a legitimate player in "exclusives" comparisons, the Playstation 3 wins by a very big margin.nmaharg

Why? Because it works against you? If it worked for your argument I doubt you would be complaining.

No because it's annoying and petty. If you want to be that way that's fine but at least speak the truth. That last line the ps3 wins by a large margain is completely false. The 360 has more exclusives and i'm not talking about pc/360 mulitplats. The 360 has more exclusives by a good margain. Better is completely subjective. They both are good.

Night-Wolf93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Night-Wolf93
Member since 2006 • 1260 Posts

360 & PS3 are both good...:P

enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#79 enterawesome
Member since 2009 • 9477 Posts
I'm a Wii60 owner, so I can't comment on the best between all three. Of the two I'd probably pick 360 though.
nmaharg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 nmaharg

[QUOTE="nmaharg"]

[QUOTE="Walker34"]

Walker34

No because it's annoying and petty. If you want to be that way that's fine but at least speak the truth. That last line the ps3 wins by a large margain is completely false. The 360 has more exclusives and i'm not talking about pc/360 mulitplats. The 360 has more exclusives by a good margain. Better is completely subjective. They both are good.

It's only petty if you yourself don't own a PC. Thing is I do. And If you look a few posts up I pretty much agree with you. Doesn't change the fact an exclusive can't be on more than one system.
VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#81 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

i think ps3 has a more diverse and solid line up of exclusive games, but if there are multiplats i buy them on 360 because much better online, i actually have friends who play on it, and 8 person cross game chat, and all the other xbl features ect. so idk, if you dont really play with many friends online i think ps3 is much better, if all you really wanna do is socialize and talk with a bunch of friends online 360 destroys the ps3, so it depends