Assassin's Creed > Assassin's Creed 2

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jakarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 jakarai
Member since 2008 • 4289 Posts

Assassin's Creed was so much better then AS2. AC was fun throughout the whole game. Yeah the 3 missions before you kill a boss got a little repetive but I'd rather do them then go on random assassination missions where I kill people for basically no reason. It took the fun out of the game. The boss fights in AC were just EPIC not so much in AC2. I thought each and every boss fight in AC2 was just weak. I hate how they made the game easier to. The only time I died in AC2 was when I fell off a building that was too high for me to land. The story was also another weak point well at least until the VERY end. In AC the story was just more dramatic. I didn't know if I was doing the right thing or if I was the bad guy. Adding armor and weapon upgrades just seemed needless.

Did anyone solve all 21 hidden puzzles in the game?

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

...Wow. I'm going to have to respectfully disagree.

AC1 was way too repetitive.

CleanNJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CleanNJerk
Member since 2009 • 2104 Posts
i haven't gotten round to ACII yet. However the first one had a great story & plot.
_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 _Cadbury_
Member since 2006 • 2936 Posts
Lmao I couldn't more strongly disagree if I tried.
Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 Jrfanfreak88
Member since 2008 • 1792 Posts

Assassin's Creed was so much better then AS2. AC was fun throughout the whole game. Yeah the 3 missions before you kill a boss got a little repetive but I'd rather do them then go on random assassination missions where I kill people for basically no reason. It took the fun out of the game. The boss fights in AC were just EPIC not so much in AC2. I thought each and every boss fight in AC2 was just weak. I hate how they made the game easier to. The only time I died in AC2 was when I fell off a building that was too high for me to land. The story was also another weak point well at least until the VERY end. In AC the story was just more dramatic. I didn't know if I was doing the right thing or if I was the bad guy. Adding armor and weapon upgrades just seemed needless.

Did anyone solve all 20 hidden puzzles in the game?

jakarai
Dude are you crazy?! AC1 put me to sleep! That game was so dry, so boring, I tried very hard to play through the game on numerous occasions but eventually said Blank this and moved onto something else. I just got AC2 for Christmas and it's the complete opposite. The setting is WAY more interesting, better weapons, better A.I., TONS more to do now that you have currency, many more ways to mess with guards, and the story is also far better. It feels like you have so much more purpose now, instead of "we hate these dudes and want their stuff, go kill them for it". And what are you talking about random assassination missions? You are killing the people that killed your family! That's the least amount of random there is! On top of that the side assassination missions are to take out guards/people that are hurting your allies. I died a few times but yeah this game isn't that hard when you have like 15 health potions but I don't see how that's a bad thing, it's still difficult to figure out everything. Plus you are Ezio not some dweebo guard. You kill people for breakfast! I solved all 20 puzzles (I solved over half without the internet, but some of them are just insane). The truth is pretty cool, and it ties into the end of the game. I don't mean to sound harsh but I haven't been this addicted to a game in quite some time. Uncharted 2 had me this addicted but it was only half as long too, and I got though half of AC2 and then my PS3 phat died so I lost my game save and had to start all over again on my new slim. In other words, this game has had me playing non stop for nearly 3 weeks. In short, AC2 is miles ahead of AC1.
Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Vaasman  Online
Member since 2008 • 15586 Posts

AC1 was fun but AC2 is just so much better in every way.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Yeah, no. ACII was just so much better than the original in almost every single way.

jakarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jakarai

[QUOTE="jakarai"]

Jrfanfreak88

Dude are you crazy?! AC1 put me to sleep! That game was so dry, so boring, I tried very hard to play through the game on numerous occasions but eventually said Blank this and moved onto something else. I just got AC2 for Christmas and it's the complete opposite. The setting is WAY more interesting, better weapons, better A.I., TONS more to do now that you have currency, many more ways to mess with guards, and the story is also far better. It feels like you have so much more purpose now, instead of "we hate these dudes and want their stuff, go kill them for it". And what are you talking about random assassination missions? You are killing the people that killed your family! That's the least amount of random there is! On top of that the side assassination missions are to take out guards/people that are hurting your allies. I died a few times but yeah this game isn't that hard when you have like 15 health potions but I don't see how that's a bad thing, it's still difficult to figure out everything. Plus you are Ezio not some dweebo guard. You kill people for breakfast! I solved all 20 puzzles (I solved over half without the internet, but some of them are just insane). The truth is pretty cool, and it ties into the end of the game. I don't mean to sound harsh but I haven't been this addicted to a game in quite some time. Uncharted 2 had me this addicted but it was only half as long too, and I got though half of AC2 and then my PS3 phat died so I lost my game save and had to start all over again on my new slim. In other words, this game has had me playing non stop for nearly 3 weeks. In short, AC2 is miles ahead of AC1.

I felt the exact same way about AC2.

Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Lord_Omikron666
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

The only thing I agree with is the difficulty. Yes, AC2 is easier than its predecessor, but that's it. I could go on about how much better AC2 is, but I don't feel I need to.

Warriorboy1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#10 Warriorboy1990
Member since 2008 • 3813 Posts

lol, fail thread is fail.

SparkyProtocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#11 SparkyProtocol
Member since 2009 • 7680 Posts

AC1 was fun but AC2 is just so much better in every way.

Vaasman
And it is a fact
expanded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 expanded
Member since 2003 • 8430 Posts
To me I think, the first one just felt something I've never had before so I thought it was really fun.. The second one built something better off the first, but it felt like "cool a sequel and all" didn't feel fresh or original to me.. I dunno The second one IS easier than the first. I think the first game felt new and intuitive. The second one lost that sense considering the end of the first one.. [spoiler] Gave me atleast, an AW SNAP! because in the real world, he was starting to get the abilities and what's gonna happen now?! Then the second one came out and the ending was trying to do the same AW SNAP type of feel.. but I feel like they've done that before.... [/spoiler] I don't know..
CDUB316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CDUB316
Member since 2009 • 6589 Posts

[QUOTE="Jrfanfreak88"][QUOTE="jakarai"]

jakarai

lmao, i have a feeling that's as far as you read was that bolded part, haha

Mazoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Mazoch
Member since 2004 • 2473 Posts
I thought AC1 was one of those truly frustrating games. Not because it was really bad but because you could see how it was almost really good. However for each really awesome element there was some truly annoying and (in my opinion) boring game design. AC2 on the other hand not only took those good parts, but managed to fix pretty much every bad element from the first. I consider AC2 one of my favorite games of 2009.. and I generally prefer to play on my PC not on my X360.
jakarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jakarai
[QUOTE="expanded"]To me I think, the first one just felt something I've never had before so I thought it was really fun.. The second one built something better off the first, but it felt like "cool a sequel and all" didn't feel fresh or original to me.. I dunno The second one IS easier than the first. I think the first game felt new and intuitive. The second one lost that sense considering the end of the first one.. [spoiler] Gave me atleast, an AW SNAP! because in the real world, he was starting to get the abilities and what's gonna happen now?! Then the second one came out and the ending was trying to do the same AW SNAP type of feel.. but I feel like they've done that before.... [/spoiler] I don't know..

Yeah I think that's what I get out of it the most to. The second just feels like more of the same but with a weaker story and weaker gameplay.(because of ease)
calvinsora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#16 calvinsora
Member since 2009 • 7076 Posts

I didn't even know there was someone who liked AC1 more than 2 :?

Needless to say, ACII is objectively better than the first game, it's impossible to deny. Just check the critic and user ratings, it's much higher for nr. 2. I personally love 2, but am not interested in playing number one. It looks repetitive, limited and simply uncomfortable in practise. That's just me, though.

jakarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jakarai
The boss fights in the AC2 really sucked to me and that was the best part of the first one. The last boss fight was soooo weak.
jakarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jakarai

[QUOTE="jakarai"]

[QUOTE="Jrfanfreak88"] Dude are you crazy?! AC1 put me to sleep! That game was so dry, so boring, I tried very hard to play through the game on numerous occasions but eventually said Blank this and moved onto something else. I just got AC2 for Christmas and it's the complete opposite. The setting is WAY more interesting, better weapons, better A.I., TONS more to do now that you have currency, many more ways to mess with guards, and the story is also far better. It feels like you have so much more purpose now, instead of "we hate these dudes and want their stuff, go kill them for it". And what are you talking about random assassination missions? You are killing the people that killed your family! That's the least amount of random there is! On top of that the side assassination missions are to take out guards/people that are hurting your allies. I died a few times but yeah this game isn't that hard when you have like 15 health potions but I don't see how that's a bad thing, it's still difficult to figure out everything. Plus you are Ezio not some dweebo guard. You kill people for breakfast! I solved all 20 puzzles (I solved over half without the internet, but some of them are just insane). The truth is pretty cool, and it ties into the end of the game. I don't mean to sound harsh but I haven't been this addicted to a game in quite some time. Uncharted 2 had me this addicted but it was only half as long too, and I got though half of AC2 and then my PS3 phat died so I lost my game save and had to start all over again on my new slim. In other words, this game has had me playing non stop for nearly 3 weeks. In short, AC2 is miles ahead of AC1.CDUB316

lmao, i have a feeling that's as far as you read was that bolded part, haha

Actually I read it all and was going to edit the post but then decided not to because I think I got my point across with that one line.
calvinsora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#19 calvinsora
Member since 2009 • 7076 Posts

The boss fights in the AC2 really sucked to me and that was the best part of the first one. The last boss fight was soooo weak.jakarai

I heartily agree with that one. The final fisticuffs were a bit exciting due to the dialogue, but it was basically square, square, square, square, square, R1, square, square, square, square...

PostNothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PostNothing
Member since 2009 • 325 Posts

I enjoyed AC, in fact I didn't even find it repetitive but AC2 was much better. But there're a few things that I didn't like about AC2. First of all it was a piece of cake, it was so easy, and I agree with you the boss fights suck in AC2. Also you can't replay the main missions :/

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

AC2 stomps on AC1. Which is a good thing in a way. Its shows the devs really took in feedback and worked hard on it.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
I disagree. While I enjoyed AC1, I can certainly see the complaints the people had with it being repetitive. AC2 took everything AC1 had and made it better in every way.
AdjacentLives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 AdjacentLives
Member since 2009 • 1173 Posts

jakarai

A lotof people are going to disagree, but you have my 1 vote for Assassin's Creed > Assassin's Creed 2.

Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ninten007
Member since 2005 • 3129 Posts

The boss fights in the AC2 really sucked to me and that was the best part of the first one. The last boss fight was soooo weak.jakarai

This is what is killing your fun. The point of the game is not to fight your targets directly unless the game forces you to. You are supposed to be a ghost in the night by killing your targets who dont know you are there. The same goes for AC 1.

The whole fun in AC 2 is stealthily killing your target without alerting anyone to your presence. The game is more fun that way than just trying to fight everyone head on.

AC 1 was a "ok" game, but it was too boring after a while. Granted AC 2 does have a slow start because it is telling a story of Ezio as a boy and he develops his skills within time. I am glad AC 3 will feature Ezio again, he seem unfinished in his business and just hit the rank of a Master Assassin.

zarshack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

#26 zarshack
Member since 2009 • 9936 Posts

Do you have annoying stealth missions in AC2 where if you get seen you fail? and all you have to do to get seen is walk faster then like a saint... because that really pissed me off in AC1

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
Eh, no. There was so much more to do in the sequel. Having to collect 450 flags in AC 1 with no reward just shows how lazy they were, at least the feathers, glyphs, etc in AC II served some kind of purpose. It's one of the most improved sequels this generation.
Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ninten007

Do you have annoying stealth missions in AC2 where if you get seen you fail? and all you have to do to get seen is walk faster then like a saint... because that really pissed me off in AC1

zarshack

It depends. For the main storyline: no. You can kill your targets as you please, but if you get seen, you will have an army of guards coming after you while the person you are trying to kill will try to run away. If he gets away too far while you are fighting guards, you will fail. But the fun is planning a route where you dont get caught. For instance my target is walking with 5 bodyguards. While he walks around, I go hide in a well. And when he walks near the well, I pull him down for a quick stealth kill and no one is aware it happened.

For the side missions where you kill someone. Sometimes. It will give you a specific challenge like kill 10 men in less than a minute, kill your target without alerts, or follow your target to a destination to kill even more targets, etc. In some of them, if you get caught, you will fail.

The game ditches those saints and gives you a a system that will affect how guards react to your behavior. If the meter is not filled up they will pay no attention to you at all, but if it is filled up they will be looking to kill you. Walking fast or running will not bother them unless that meter is filled up.

Just go out and play it.

Lantern-Cusp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Lantern-Cusp
Member since 2009 • 739 Posts

jakarai

I thought AC2 was miles better in EVERY aspect compared to AC1, just my opinion.

ShadowriverUB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ShadowriverUB
Member since 2009 • 5515 Posts

AC2 is better AC1 in every way? sadly no, but in most ways, the thing that they put down is linar-less way to get to the target, in AC2 you just finish linar pack of misssion and you ready to kill there was only 3 moments when game give you choose in main missions. When i started game i was thinking this will be like GTA, but no....misssion after another misssion.

San_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 San_09
Member since 2009 • 1206 Posts

Well, there both repetitive. And playing AC 2 after playing the original made it more repetitive.

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#32 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

I really, really enjoyed Assassin's Creed, but I thought Assassin's Creed 2 was improved in every possible aspect.

ForceFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ForceFreeze
Member since 2008 • 823 Posts

I personally dont believe that anyone could say that the original Assassin's Creed was better than the second, however AC2 is far from "the best sequal to a game this gen".

- Being able to use healing items in this game completely negates any incentive to avoid combat, making this game way too easy. The only moments where you will probably die are during mandatory stealth segments(the lack of stealth elements are to blame) and falling to your death.

- Assassinations in AC2 arent as thrilling as they were compared to it's predecessor. You actually chase your target down, but in AC2 they go down within seconds.

- Side missions are still crap

- New addtions in the game(like being able to throw sand on your enemies, and other hardly effective moves etc.) are pretty pointless, not to mention that the lackluster combat system is still relatively intact form AC1, hopefully Ubi will revamp the whole combat system for the inevitable AC3.

badtaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 badtaker
Member since 2009 • 3806 Posts
in terms of repetitive :P
Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Birdy09
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts
I agree that the important assassinations were much better in the first, along with the epic chase music that was non existant in AC2.... however everything else about AC2 was MUCH better... AC was not fun throuought at all.
Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Ninten007

I personally dont believe that anyone could say that the original Assassin's Creed was better than the second, however AC2 is far from "the best sequal to a game this gen".

- Being able to use healing items in this game completely negates any incentive to avoid combat, making this game way too easy. The only moments where you will probably die are during mandatory stealth segments(the lack of stealth elements are to blame) and falling to your death.

- Assassinations in AC2 arent as thrilling as they were compared to it's predecessor. You actually chase your target down, but in AC2 they go down within seconds.

- Side missions are still crap

- New addtions in the game(like being able to throw sand on your enemies, and other hardly effective moves etc.) are pretty pointless, not to mention that the lackluster combat system is still relatively intact form AC1, hopefully Ubi will revamp the whole combat system for the inevitable AC3.

ForceFreeze

I dont think you get the concept of Assassin's Creed. The point is not to chase down your target but to kill them stealthily and quietly.

ShadowriverUB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ShadowriverUB
Member since 2009 • 5515 Posts

Whatever gameplay will be, i'm in love with AC story :) so i buy any AC mainline game in future just to know what happens next

zarshack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

#38 zarshack
Member since 2009 • 9936 Posts

It depends. For the main storyline: no. You can kill your targets as you please, but if you get seen, you will have an army of guards coming after you while the person you are trying to kill will try to run away. If he gets away too far while you are fighting guards, you will fail. But the fun is planning a route where you dont get caught. For instance my target is walking with 5 bodyguards. While he walks around, I go hide in a well. And when he walks near the well, I pull him down for a quick stealth kill and no one is aware it happened.

For the side missions where you kill someone. Sometimes. It will give you a specific challenge like kill 10 men in less than a minute, kill your target without alerts, or follow your target to a destination to kill even more targets, etc. In some of them, if you get caught, you will fail.

The game ditches those saints and gives you a a system that will affect how guards react to your behavior. If the meter is not filled up they will pay no attention to you at all, but if it is filled up they will be looking to kill you. Walking fast or running will not bother them unless that meter is filled up.

Just go out and play it.

Ninten007

yeah i am going to be getting it, i would have bought it ages ago but a friend said they woud buy it for me and they have only just recently gotten it for me, so now i need to go and see them and get it xD

Magik85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Magik85
Member since 2009 • 1078 Posts
AC2 is much better game....first one was bit boring. Alltough the first AC had better graphics...
Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts
I haven't played AC2 so I can't say if it is better than the first, I enjoyed playing AC1 but did I want to play through it again?...... No
racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#41 racing1750
Member since 2010 • 14567 Posts
Jakarai i respect your opinion, but you'll find you're in the minority. AC2 was the game AC1 should have been.
ForceFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ForceFreeze
Member since 2008 • 823 Posts

[QUOTE="ForceFreeze"]

Ninten007

I dont think you get the concept of Assassin's Creed. The point is not to chase down your target but to kill them stealthily and quietly.

Well, there is hardly this emphasis as compared to the original AC, in one asassination, the game acually suggests you to use your "gun" then going in for the kill >_>.

Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Ninten007

[QUOTE="Ninten007"]

[QUOTE="ForceFreeze"]

ForceFreeze

Well, there is hardly this emphasis as compared to the original AC, in one asassination, the game acually suggests you to use your "gun" then going in for the kill >_>.

There was a big chase to kill Franceso De Pazzi in part 2. Unlike the targets of the first Creed, he was able to run up buildings and scale them as good as Ezio.

But for a Assassin's Creed nut like me I find it more satisfying to kill with stealth instead of causing all that ruckus that sends everyone after you. With practice and learning new routes I was able to kill near every target with stealth in both games. Of course the game has to allow it, but when there is a key piece where you have to fight a horde, it is no problem for me.

My favorites in Creed 2 are boat kills, where you go to a big ship with small boats having guards. It is so satisfying to swim to the ship and climb it and wait til the target is nearby and throw him in the water and no one knows where their master has gone to. It is better than getting caught and having everyone fight you and shoot arrows at you.

jonesy1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 jonesy1911
Member since 2003 • 3483 Posts

jakarai
NO.
teh_shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 teh_shogun
Member since 2009 • 714 Posts

is this a joke topic? AC2 is infinitely better then AC. it was fun through out, was more immersive, and wasn't as drab as AC.

MellowMighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46 MellowMighty
Member since 2008 • 691 Posts

I reaaaaly disagree. I was amazed at how much AC2 improved over the original.

THE BAD:

Too easy. Alright, its true, AC2 wasnt a particularly hard game, I got it when I just got my xbox so i was really new to the controls (aka bad) and v ery few parts of the game were much of a challenge. under this fits that the boss fights weren't great.

after that... really there isn't anything that AC2 did worse than one. The puzzles weren't that fun, but you were barely forced to do them, they were pretty optional

The Good:

Combat was improved. I found combat much more fun in AC2. more moves, better combos, etc. god smoke bombs are so fun.

Ezio is a FAR superior character to Altair. Altair felt quite 1 dimensional... while they do a great job showing Ezio's transformation from more a fun loving teenager to a grim assassin bent on revenge.

MUCH LESS REPETITIVE. The lack of repetition in AC2 was superb. Nearly every mission was different. I loved AC1... but i really found it hard doing the same missions again and again. it just sucked hours out of the game. if they removed the missions, the campaign would be tiny thou. only a portion of the campaign was truly fun.

AC2 keeps it varied, the most repetitive plot aspect I can think of is you had to chase some people down a few times. But from using the sweet flying machine to having to compete for the mask to get into the party, nearly every plot point felt different and new. it really was a story.

Economy. I suppose one could dislike it (I cant fathom how some1 couid prefer AC1 over the last few points), but i really enjoyed it. it just added a level of customization to nthe game. Buying new weapons especially was fun.

you can swim!

MUCH more beautiful game. AC2 is the most beautiful game I've played, and i think one of the top few out there. Renaissance Italy looks amazing, the colors and art are vvibrant, the world looks believable, characters faces actually look reasonable when speaking and showing emotion, etc etc.

Blending greatly improved. No longer are there these scholars oddly walking in perfect formation, it feels natural now. and now if you blend in your not oddly completely invisible, some guards can still find you.

but probably a lot of people prefer to go the non conformist route and say that the new stuff sucks, so I doubt any of this would change somebody's mind.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#47 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
I can't agree with you, at all.
110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48 110million
Member since 2008 • 14910 Posts
This is system wars history, I have NEVER disagreed with a comment so much, I HATE AC1, it was boring, repetetive, to an INSANE degree, you literally had 10 minutes of gameplay, that play OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER, AC2 had a STORY where you had to kill people as part of the PLOT, a far more interesting character, and everything from assassination techniques to free running were vastly improved, AC1 deserves a 7.5 in comparison to AC2's 9.0
Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Skittles_McGee
Member since 2008 • 9136 Posts
Erm I think you have the games backwards. In AC1 you killed people for essentially no reason other than to progress the plot. In AC2 there was no pattern of "kill this guy, get plot". In AC1 story was weak and almost nonexistent until the end, in AC2 the story was always present.
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

[QUOTE="Jrfanfreak88"][QUOTE="jakarai"]

jakarai

I don't think you've played AC2 after reading your post. Sorry, but EVERYone who played both says AC2 is better, and it is. It's identical to AC1 but with tonnes of additions and improvements to both gameplay mechanics, storyline, characters, weapons... there's no question abou tit, AC2 > AC1