Ass Creed Unity - glitches already at E3!

#1 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8402 posts) -

Rewind to 1:25 in this official video - DAT CLIPPING! (I wonder if they had a heart attack at this moment)

And then you have a good compilation of various other glitches occuring later on:

What a pathetic job by Ubi Shills

#2 Edited by JangoWuzHere (16169 posts) -

Game is still in development, are you unaware of that?

#3 Edited by silversix_ (14128 posts) -

Piece of shit in the making. Of course it'll glitch and be a copy/paste job.

#4 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8402 posts) -

Game is still in development, are you unaware of that?

Like silversix said, it seems to replicate glitches we're already seen in the series and seems like a copy-paste job, and poor one at that.

#5 Edited by comptonst88 (270 posts) -

Yea, this game still has about 2 to 3 months of dev time left.

#6 Posted by wis3boi (31184 posts) -

small little bugs like that mean actual gameplay and not scripted rendered shit

#7 Posted by JangoWuzHere (16169 posts) -

@JangoWuzHere said:

Game is still in development, are you unaware of that?

Like silversix said, it seems to replicate glitches we're already seen in the series and seems like a copy-paste job, and poor one at that.

Yes, lets ignore all the other improvements shown and focus on the crap that most people didn't even notice. Its like making fun of a school student for a few spelling and punctuation errors on his rough draft paper.

#8 Edited by Salt_The_Fries (8402 posts) -

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

Game is still in development, are you unaware of that?

Like silversix said, it seems to replicate glitches we're already seen in the series and seems like a copy-paste job, and poor one at that.

Yes, lets ignore all the other improvements shown and focus on the crap that most people didn't even notice. Its like making fun of a school student for a few spelling and punctuation errors on his rough draft paper.

But this series has 7 years of pedigree, it's not exactly a freshman if you catch my drift, why should we be cutting it some slack?

#9 Posted by JangoWuzHere (16169 posts) -

@JangoWuzHere said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

Game is still in development, are you unaware of that?

Like silversix said, it seems to replicate glitches we're already seen in the series and seems like a copy-paste job, and poor one at that.

Yes, lets ignore all the other improvements shown and focus on the crap that most people didn't even notice. Its like making fun of a school student for a few spelling and punctuation errors on his rough draft paper.

But this series has 7 years of pedigree, it's not exactly a freshman if you catch my drift, why should we be cutting it some slack?

So does stuff like Elder Scrolls or Fallout, but you don't see people up in arms when they see a minor glitch or bug in the final product.

#10 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8402 posts) -

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

Game is still in development, are you unaware of that?

Like silversix said, it seems to replicate glitches we're already seen in the series and seems like a copy-paste job, and poor one at that.

Yes, lets ignore all the other improvements shown and focus on the crap that most people didn't even notice. Its like making fun of a school student for a few spelling and punctuation errors on his rough draft paper.

But this series has 7 years of pedigree, it's not exactly a freshman if you catch my drift, why should we be cutting it some slack?

So does stuff like Elder Scrolls or Fallout, but you don't see people up in arms when they see a minor glitch or bug in the final product.

Well, I suppose you're right in this respect and I love those games you mentioned but for the purpose of presenting it at least, they could've put more effort to iron things out.

#11 Posted by Muffin2020 (527 posts) -
#12 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8402 posts) -
#13 Posted by misterpmedia (3364 posts) -

A game that isn't finished having glitches? Well I'll be. Hell even when games are finished I've yet to see one that is 100% glitchless lol.

#14 Posted by blamix (197 posts) -

Wow the game is not even out yet, this proves the guy who made this thread has a rotten B

#15 Posted by Ben-Buja (2841 posts) -

Game is still in development, are you unaware of that?

Did you play any of the other Assassin's Creed games? They all shipped like this. It will not be fixed.

#16 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8402 posts) -

@blamix said:

Wow the game is not even out yet, this proves the guy who made this thread has a rotten B

Which was precisely the point.

#17 Posted by Ben-Buja (2841 posts) -

@Salt_The_Fries: I also noticed some pedestrians in the background glitching out several times. The glitch video potential seems to be very high with this one, I'm definitely gonna pick it up lol

#18 Posted by JangoWuzHere (16169 posts) -

@Ben-Buja said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

Game is still in development, are you unaware of that?

Did you play any of the other Assassin's Creed games? They all shipped like this. It will not be fixed.

I don't remember any of the Assassin's Creed games having any of the weird glitches shown in the video.

#19 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150475 posts) -

Game is still in development, are you unaware of that?

#20 Posted by Ben-Buja (2841 posts) -

@Ben-Buja said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

Game is still in development, are you unaware of that?

Did you play any of the other Assassin's Creed games? They all shipped like this. It will not be fixed.

I don't remember any of the Assassin's Creed games having any of the weird glitches shown in the video.

They were full of glitches, especially those crappy ragdoll glitches were there since AC1, and it has been getting worse since AC3. It will not be fixed by release.

Just look how ACIV shipped: (This was all recorded in one normal playthrough)

#21 Edited by Salt_The_Fries (8402 posts) -

@Ben-Buja said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@Ben-Buja said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

Game is still in development, are you unaware of that?

Did you play any of the other Assassin's Creed games? They all shipped like this. It will not be fixed.

I don't remember any of the Assassin's Creed games having any of the weird glitches shown in the video.

They were full of glitches, especially those crappy ragdoll glitches were there since AC1, and it has been getting worse since AC3. It will not be fixed by release.

Just look how ACIV shipped: (This was all recorded in one normal playthrough)

Haha, amazing videos, I love the music choice.

#22 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (10610 posts) -

Really? nitpickingabout some minor clipping....

I was expecting a repeat of the Sonys E3 Last Year !

You guys are picky....

#23 Posted by PAL360 (26752 posts) -

Nothing major for a game in development. this is actually the first Assassin's Creed i'm anticipating since the first one. Looks amazing!!!

#24 Posted by Ben-Buja (2841 posts) -

@Ben-Buja said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@Ben-Buja said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

Game is still in development, are you unaware of that?

Did you play any of the other Assassin's Creed games? They all shipped like this. It will not be fixed.

I don't remember any of the Assassin's Creed games having any of the weird glitches shown in the video.

They were full of glitches, especially those crappy ragdoll glitches were there since AC1, and it has been getting worse since AC3. It will not be fixed by release.

Just look how ACIV shipped: (This was all recorded in one normal playthrough)

Haha, amazing videos, I love the music choice.

Thanks bud! ^^

#25 Posted by DocSanchez (1579 posts) -

This is the game that's not close to being released yet, isn't it? Yes it is. Thanks. No problem.

WOOF!

#26 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21606 posts) -

The game has been in development for a long time according to Ubi so they have no excuse to this.

But we are still 5 monthes away from release. i'm sure they are doing their best.

#27 Posted by harry_james_pot (10658 posts) -

A game that's still under development has bugs? What has the world come to..

#28 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3508 posts) -

You mean a game that's not finished? No way. Oh wait, this is Assassin's Creed we're talking about. It derserves hate no matter what.

#29 Posted by Wanderer5 (25699 posts) -

Woopie do? Beside the fact that this is still in works, and game this huge is bound to be sprinkle with some glitches(well hell there not really a game that doesn't have a glitch).

#30 Posted by darkangel115 (1523 posts) -

This is why devs are afraid to show early footage gameplay and resort to pre-rendered clips. Because people over react at an unfinished game having issues. Gamers are literally ruining gaming conferences.

#31 Posted by Wasdie (49655 posts) -

Glitches? In an unfinished game! What is this madness!!!!!!

#32 Posted by Heil68 (43607 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

Glitches? In an unfinished game! What is this madness!!!!!!

All games have glitches, it's the nature of software.

#33 Posted by Nightflash28 (2071 posts) -

"Glitches already" makes it sounds like they are incorporated at a later stage on purpose. Shouldn't it be "glitches still"? Followed by "who cares at this point"?

#34 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

Well that was X1 footage LOL

#35 Posted by chikenfriedrice (9998 posts) -

I still think it looks awesome and will be the first Ass Creed game I have wanted in a long while.

#36 Posted by Liquid_ (2462 posts) -

TC needs to get laid

#37 Posted by lostrib (35048 posts) -

Considering last year the game/system completely crashed, I doubt they care about some glitches