Arkham Knight - Gameplay trailer

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#51 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@JangoWuzHere said:
@foxhound_fox said:

I hate to say it... but almost nothing has changed except for that "next-gen polish". If they were trying to show something substantially "new" for the series in that footage, they mostly failed. All I can hope is that it's up to par with Arkham City in terms of layout, design and replayability.

This is definitely going to be one of those "wait till the GOTY Edition comes out" games.

I don't think Arkham has to bring anything substantially new. It already has the best combat and mission design in the genre, so what do you want?

Best combat in the action game genre.

It's incredibly fun and very polished (except Origins), but it lacks the true depth and challenge of a game like DMC3 or NGB. It's isn't hard to be good and get a high score in the Arkham games.

I want a fundamental change or addition to the basic formula. I want something more akin to a Batman simulator than just another well-made action game.

I also want more detail to the game world, where there are real people, non-combatants roaming around on foot and in vehicles. i.e. GTA but without the indiscriminate killing (unless they let you play as a villain).

There is a ton of things Rocksteady could add to the game to make it fundamentally different and change the formula up. Arkham Origins illustrated quite handily that "more of the same" of what Arkham City did so well doesn't make it an instantly great game.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53  Edited By DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

Maybe the video was of the wii u version?

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#54 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

Game looks goddamn sharp as hell

Wait till you see the actual console versions.

The xbone version certainly won't be "sharp". :P

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#56 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

So glad I have a PC for this game.

I can never go back to controllers for this game series. Oh, they're horrible.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

@Stringerboy said:
@JangoWuzHere said:
@foxhound_fox said:

I hate to say it... but almost nothing has changed except for that "next-gen polish". If they were trying to show something substantially "new" for the series in that footage, they mostly failed. All I can hope is that it's up to par with Arkham City in terms of layout, design and replayability.

This is definitely going to be one of those "wait till the GOTY Edition comes out" games.

I don't think Arkham has to bring anything substantially new. It already has the best combat and mission design in the genre, so what do you want?

>best combat in the genre

I hope you mean the "superhero" genre

No, I am absolutely serious. You can lay down complex action games like NG and DMC, but none of them are as satisfying and well designed as the Arkham combat system.

@foxhound_fox said:

@JangoWuzHere said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Best combat in the action game genre.

It's incredibly fun and very polished (except Origins), but it lacks the true depth and challenge of a game like DMC3 or NGB. It's isn't hard to be good and get a high score in the Arkham games.

I want a fundamental change or addition to the basic formula. I want something more akin to a Batman simulator than just another well-made action game.

I also want more detail to the game world, where there are real people, non-combatants roaming around on foot and in vehicles. i.e. GTA but without the indiscriminate killing (unless they let you play as a villain).

There is a ton of things Rocksteady could add to the game to make it fundamentally different and change the formula up. Arkham Origins illustrated quite handily that "more of the same" of what Arkham City did so well doesn't make it an instantly great game.

Arkham Origins wasn't more of the same. The quality of Origins does not even compare to City or Asylum. The story telling, mission design, and combat secnarios were all painfully average.

You sound like you should you want a different game series. The Arkham franchise will always be focused on exploration and combat. If you want a "batman simulator" then you should look for future batman games. You won't find such dramatic changes for Arkham, it doesn't play the series strengths.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Looks sick as hell! Now this I'm looking forward too!!!!

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Nice graphics but that's about it. Not into 'Press X to execute 13 armed enemies'

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#60 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

I'm not seeing what's so different about this game other than a driveable Batmobile.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By foxhound_fox

@JangoWuzHere said:

Arkham Origins wasn't more of the same. The quality of Origins does not even compare to City or Asylum. The story telling, mission design, and combat secnarios were all painfully average.

You sound like you should you want a different game series. The Arkham franchise will always be focused on exploration and combat. If you want a "batman simulator" then you should look for future batman games. You won't find such dramatic changes for Arkham, it doesn't play the series strengths.

Origins was more of the same. It was City with a bigger map, more moves in combat, more/different gadgets and overall more content. And honestly, despite the ending, it had better story-telling... it just should have been the first game in the series.

I don't want a different game series, I want a Batman game with satisfying combat that has more depth than "Press X with correct timing until everyone is knocked out" (and yes, I realize there is more to a good score in the challenge rooms than that, but the main game can be beaten with little more than pressing X in time).

And what do you know of the Arkham series? How do you know Rocksteady wasn't planning drastic changes for Knight? They pushed the boundaries of what was possible with the Asylum formula in City. Excuse me for wanting another drastic jump equivalent to that.

HowlingLotus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By HowlingLotus
Member since 2012 • 657 Posts

Nice to see some new information such as the Arkham Knights army. They seem very well armed and organized and begs the question of who in Batman's Rogue Gallery could financially support and lead an army that size. Someone possibly from the League of Shadows/the army is the League of Shadows? I suppose it isn't hard to find hired guns/mercs in the DC universe given all the super villains after all. We hear the Arkham Knight talking and I wonder if that's his/her/its (going the it's a robot path) final voice acting or altered for the trailer.

This will be one of the rare cases where I buy a game day 1. I realize there will be an eventual GOTY edition, but most developers are good about releasing all the content for the original version on Steam. I might even buy the GOTY eventually as I have both versions of Asylum on Steam.

Can't wait to play and hope they really make this, the last entry, a masterpiece. That and no more delays, but would rather have a polished game than a rushed product we often see these days.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Preordered the special edition more than a month ago, couldn't preorder tha Batmobile edition they sold out in an eyeblink.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Looks great but since when did Batman start killing people? machine guns on the batmobile, smashing peoples heads into electrical boxes causing electrocution.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 foxhound_fox

@sailor232 said:

Looks great but since when did Batman start killing people? machine guns on the batmobile, smashing peoples heads into electrical boxes causing electrocution.

He didn't. They likely are non-lethal rounds (i.e. bean bags) and electrocution doesn't mean death (it's just really risky).

Personally, I think they really are skirting the line with this game in terms of what Batman is willing to do to stop the bad guys. And they are getting too close to "shooter" territory with the Batmobile.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

looks great. cant wait to see what else Rocksteady can do after they are finished with the Arkham series though

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 JangoWuzHere

@foxhound_fox said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

Origins was more of the same. It was City with a bigger map, more moves in combat, more/different gadgets and overall more content. And honestly, despite the ending, it had better story-telling... it just should have been the first game in the series.

I don't want a different game series, I want a Batman game with satisfying combat that has more depth than "Press X with correct timing until everyone is knocked out" (and yes, I realize there is more to a good score in the challenge rooms than that, but the main game can be beaten with little more than pressing X in time).

And what do you know of the Arkham series? How do you know Rocksteady wasn't planning drastic changes for Knight? They pushed the boundaries of what was possible with the Asylum formula in City. Excuse me for wanting another drastic jump equivalent to that.

It was not more of the same, everything was worse. Call of Duty Ghosts was similar to Modern Warfare 3, but MW3 is easily the better game.

Origins did not have better story telling. It couldn't even successfully characterize any of the villains in a believable way. Are you really supposed to believe that the long festering feud between Joker and Batman could be summarized in a single day?

It's easy combat, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have depth. The depth of Arkhams combat is building big combos and using variation with the gadgets. It's not as difficult as most hardcore action games, but that does not make it worse then them.

Arkham City wasn't that big of a departure from Asylum. They gave you a hub area which connects all of the asylum like areas in the game. Rocksteady is refining the core game in a matter which makes sense. They are taking small risks with this series. This time, they are adding a driving element mixed in with the core game.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 foxhound_fox

@JangoWuzHere said:

It was not more of the same, everything was worse. Call of Duty Ghosts was similar to Modern Warfare 3, but MW3 is easily the better game.

Origins did not have better story telling. It couldn't even successfully characterize any of the villains in a believable way. Are you really supposed to believe that the long festering feud between Joker and Batman could be summarized in a single day?

It's easy combat, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have depth. The depth of Arkhams combat is building big combos and using variation with the gadgets. It's not as difficult as most hardcore action games, but that does not make it worse then them.

Arkham City wasn't that big of a departure from Asylum. They gave you a hub area which connects all of the asylum like areas in the game. Rocksteady is refining the core game in a matter which makes sense. They are taking small risks with this series. This time, they are adding a driving element mixed in with the core game.

So you literally can come up with nothing more than a mere difference of opinion. Good to know we disagree.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 JangoWuzHere

@foxhound_fox said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

So you literally can come up with nothing more than a mere difference of opinion. Good to know we disagree.

Your expectations are unrealistic.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61526 Posts

That's looking sick as all hell.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 foxhound_fox

@JangoWuzHere said:

My expectations are coloured by my desire for gaming to move forwards rather than stay stuck in this giant rut of mediocrity where nothing changes nor improves. Where we get yearly releases of the games we've already played and we are happy paying $60-70 again and again for the privilege.

Look at what Cloud Imperium Games is doing with barely over $60 million. They are creating a game universe that has exceeded all expectations and standards for any sort of game thus far. They have just over 200 people building 5 games worth of content for money that would make Rockstar laugh (GTAV cost over $250 million and had over 1000 people making it).

Rocksteady are an amazing development studio that blew everyone's mind last generation with some of the most well-designed and highly-polished games this side of Nintendo. Now they are, seemingly, just mildly expanding on their successful formula, without any real fundamental changes or improvements... and likely all because WB Games says "we worship the almighty dollar, and if you change things too drastically, people won't buy the game".

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#72 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

The first two were pretty good but nothing amazing. No real interest in playing more.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By JangoWuzHere

@foxhound_fox said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

My expectations are coloured by my desire for gaming to move forwards rather than stay stuck in this giant rut of mediocrity where nothing changes nor improves. Where we get yearly releases of the games we've already played and we are happy paying $60-70 again and again for the privilege.

Look at what Cloud Imperium Games is doing with barely over $60 million. They are creating a game universe that has exceeded all expectations and standards for any sort of game thus far. They have just over 200 people building 5 games worth of content for money that would make Rockstar laugh (GTAV cost over $250 million and had over 1000 people making it).

Rocksteady are an amazing development studio that blew everyone's mind last generation with some of the most well-designed and highly-polished games this side of Nintendo. Now they are, seemingly, just mildly expanding on their successful formula, without any real fundamental changes or improvements... and likely all because WB Games says "we worship the almighty dollar, and if you change things too drastically, people won't buy the game".

I won't give Star Citizen any praise until I see an actual working game from them. I'm sure they are doing impressive work, but everything they have shown is simply pre-alpha workings. Who knows what that game will actually be 2 years from now.

You may want dramatic changes to Arkham, but maybe it doesn't need to change. I don't see why it needs a complete overhaul when it works so well. Sure, it's expanding the core game in minor ways, but I definitely would not call it a mediocre yearly release. It's not a Dragon Age situation where the entire series needed an overhaul. What rocksteady does is smart, they are the best of the genre. Also, the game isn't coming out for another 7 months. I doubt they will have earth shattering announcements that you want, but they can still surprise people.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17689 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

Did you not see the Batmobile? This is a huge addition, which is going to add to combat mechanics as well as the solving of riddles. Did you not see things such as stealth takedowns? If all you saw is "polish" and nothing new to the series, you're blind or not looking. For someone who loves to tout innovation for Nintendo simply adding catsuits and transparent pipes to their 50th Mario game (as I'd wager the Batmobile is going to change things up a lot more than those did), this is coming off as a tad hypocritical.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#75 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Another boring Batman game that focuses on visuals over gameplay... great.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 foxhound_fox

@MirkoS77 said:

Did you not see the Batmobile? This is a huge addition, which is going to add to combat mechanics as well as the solving of riddles. Did you not see things such as stealth takedowns? If all you saw is "polish" and nothing new to the series, you're blind or not looking. For someone who loves to tout innovation for Nintendo simply adding catsuits and transparent pipes to their 50th Mario game (as I'd wager the Batmobile is going to change things up a lot more than those did), this is coming off as a tad hypocritical.

Funny how you mention Super Mario 3D World... a game I have neither played nor have commented on more than superficially in the past. The very least you could do is bring up Super Mario Galaxy 2 or something.

And what's innovative about the Bat Tank?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By MirkoS77

@foxhound_fox said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

Oh c'mon Fox.

Look, I respect you and your opinions but to say this is just fucking ridiculous, especially taking into consideration your advocation of Mario and claiming it"s anymore innovative than what's being done here.

"Now they are, seemingly, just mildly expanding on their successful formula, without any real fundamental changes or improvements..."

This could be applied to ANY Nintendo franchise, and you damn well know it. The changes seen in Knight are just as relevant and impactful as what Nintendo decides to add/improve upon in their endless iterations of 30 year old franchises. If not, I'd appreciate hearing how they make their games so much more better, yet a game such as Knight is "stuck in a giant rut of mediocrity". It sounds to me like you desire an entirely new game. If that be the case, they're out there, but please....spare us the "they aren't doing anything different" spiel. They are doing just as much different as many games you love to say are, yet are doing precisely the same thing in terms of mechanical additions/improvements as Rocksteady is.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By MirkoS77

@foxhound_fox said:

@MirkoS77 said:

Funny how you mention Super Mario 3D World... a game I have neither played nor have commented on more than superficially in the past. The very least you could do is bring up Super Mario Galaxy 2 or something.

I have seen you speak on 3D World in one thread, and how it was innovative. It was with that guy who said, "Oh yea, that catsuit adds so much to the game. Meow." or something along those lines. You were defending it there IIRC. I will easily concede that the Galaxy games are the only Marios I can say changed the formula at a fundamental level (which were release 7 years ago), being the introduction of gravity and that it's a platformer. It was a game changer.....nothing since has been.

What's innovative about the Bat-tank is that it not only introduces a new way to travel, it brings vehicular based combat into the mix, as well as adds its arsenal to Bat's combat moves and helps solve riddles. Those are numerous innovations to the core gameplay.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#79 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

I liked Arkham Asylum and thought it was great game (8/10) but Arkham City was just amazing (9.5/10). Really excited for this one. I didn't like Origins at all (6/10) .

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@MirkoS77 said:

I have seen you speak on 3D World in one thread, and how it was innovative. It was with that guy who said, "Oh yea, that catsuit adds so much to the game. Meow." or something along those lines. You were defending it there IIRC. I will easily concede that the Galaxy games are the only Marios I can say changed the formula at a fundamental level (which were release 7 years ago), being the introduction of gravity and that it's a platformer. It was a game changer.....nothing since has been.

What's innovative about the Bat-tank is that it not only introduces a new way to travel, it brings vehicular based combat into the mix, as well as adds its arsenal to Bat's combat moves and helps solve riddles. Those are numerous innovations to the core gameplay.

Correct. Also, just from that trailer, it looked like there were environmental takedowns added (such as with the lamp and the electrical box). At this point, we don't know everything else that they have added in.

I find it odd that adding the Batmobile (Bat Tank) isn't innovative (even though a lot of people have been asking for it), but yet you (foxhound) want them to add people roaming with vehicles on the road. Sorry, but I'll take the batmobile over npcs walking around on the street. What exactly does the addition of people and vehicles on the road add to the gameplay? You seem to want fundamental changes, what exactly are these fundamental changes that you want?

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

Is it just me or the game has that very UE3 look? I don't know but the game screams that it's made in UE3.

That's because it is.

Yeah, but not expecting this kind of look this generation. :(

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

finally we are starting to see true ground up current gen multiplatform games. Wonder how the xbone version will perform on this...lol at closet lems hiding behind PC saying it must be PC with DS4 controller, dat salt.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

finally we are starting to see true ground up current gen multiplatform games. Wonder how the xbone version will perform on this...lol at closet lems hiding behind PC saying it must be PC with DS4 controller, dat salt.

Well it wouldn't be surprising. The gameplay shown at the Sony E3 event was PC gameplay with DS4 button prompts

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

It's a game that is NOT being shackled to last gen game design/graphics which is spectacular for new gen owners...which is what I've been saying for over a year.

It's predictable as the game gets closer people are finally starting to realize many of the new gen games are just last gen games. This game is a first generation true new gen experience.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@RR360DD said:

Have a feeling Sony will announce timed exclusivity on this one or some kind of of exclusive content deal

There is no need for a feeling, that Batman Arkham Knight deal already happened for PS4 exclusive content. It was announced months ago at E3 2014 (Scarecrow content). It's already confirmed.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-24-batman-arkham-knights-ps4-exclusive-scarecrow-nightmare-pack-detailed

Sony has revealed new details on Batman: Arkham Knight's PlayStation 4-exclusive content, the Scarecrow Nightmare Pack.

The add-on will re-introduce the Batman: Arkham Asylum villain after his absence in Arkham City.

"Gotham falls victim to Scarecrow's fear toxin, transforming the famous city into a twisted, hellish nightmare in the Batman: Arkham Knight Scarecrow Nightmare Pack," a description on PlayStation.com reads.

"Tear through the city in the all-new batmobile and face off against a towering vision of Scarecrow and his undead army as they spread terror on the streets, available exclusively on PlayStation 4."

Of course, Sony did this with the very first Batman Arkham game as well in 2009 (Joker missions), apparently they have a good relationship with WB and Rocksteady to have carried on the tradition of exclusive Batman content.

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

IM NOT WEARING HOCKEY PANTS!!!

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#87  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@gameofthering said:

New trailer

Well, this footage has made me far more hyped up now :D

I just hope that they don't mess it up. I'm still not sold on the Batmobile yet though...

Day One for me. Already have it preordered.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#88 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Looks good, but definitely won't top Uncharted 4

That's strange, because none of the Uncharted games have ever held a candle to the burning torch of the Arkham games which have far better gameplay, far more content, far more depth, and far more variety.

on topic: that footage looked great, but they overdid it with the cinematic angles. I want to know how the game actually looks when you play it.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

Still not convinced about the batmobile, not interested in the combat vechile to be honest, I love the animations in and out of it tho.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

While it looks better than Origins... Personally I am fatigued by this "new" genre.

You know what I am talking about?...

• Assissins Creed
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Batman
  • Shadow of Mordor

The whole beat em up gameplay is getting tiring. Fun but really all these games are becoming the same thing to me.

Shadow of Mordor was only fun for me due to the whole nemesis system.

This just looks like a prettier Origins with a car that strafes.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52451 Posts
@scottpsfan14 said:

That's strange because Super Mario Galaxy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DKTF. It's hard to take your opinion serious sometimes.

Nice. Didn't know you had a WiiU.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By freedomfreak
@scottpsfan14 said:

Mario Galaxy = 97 MC and 10/10 GS. DKTF = 83 MC and 6/10 GS.

I have played DKCR on Wii. I hear Tropical Freeze is better among fans, but Mario Galaxy >>>>> Any platformer and that is a fact.

So, you haven't played it yourself and decide to call him out on it?

At least try and have a leg to stand on, scott.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#96 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Pikminmaniac said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

Looks good, but definitely won't top Uncharted 4

That's strange, because none of the Uncharted games have ever held a candle to the burning torch of the Arkham games which have far better gameplay, far more content, far more depth, and far more variety.

on topic: that footage looked great, but they overdid it with the cinematic angles. I want to know how the game actually looks when you play it.

That's strange because Super Mario Galaxy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DKTF. It's hard to take your opinion serious sometimes.

Look up the definition of opinion buddy.

In any case, it depends on what you want from a platformer. DKCTF offers more tightly designed levels with more to explore and are much better designed for speed running. It also offers a far better challenge and a lot more content. The galaxy games are fantastic, but they don't challenge very much and don't give you all that much to do other than the immediate task at hand. DKCTF just has so much more depth and attention to detail.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 freedomfreak
@scottpsfan14 said:

I merely called out how he says it's the pinnicle of platformers. It's a simple dissagreement. Nothing personal or anything. I'm more so going off the general consenus and not sheep. That's all.

But yes, I have two legs to stand on actually. And I try to thank the lord, and my mother and farther as much as possible for that marvelous advantage I have been given in life. However, I am glad you care :)

You disagree with his opinion on it being the pinnacle of platformers based on, not your own, but other people's opinions?

Blimey.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

looks like the same garbage from the other arkham games with medicore batmobile fights

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By freedomfreak
@scottpsfan14 said:

It's a consensus thing. I can only go off what I've played which is very true. I have played DKCR and loved it a lot. But Galaxy was miles better imo. And based on critical reception, DKCR>DKTF. That doesn't ring with all gamers obviously, but you're right. It's 100% speculation on my part that Mario Galaxy>DKTF. Tho I haven't played it so I really have no right to comment on the matter if you want to be uber moral.

Not being uber moral. Just not taking his opinion seriously based on what other people say is a bit silly.