Are all Nintendo fans like this?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rektmuhface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rektmuhface
Member since 2015 • 455 Posts

From the guy who made the video to most of the comments on it...how can you be in such denial? At first I thought the guy was being ironic when describing these so called "improvements" but good god, he's being serious. This is the sad state Nintendo fans have been reduced to and it's all thanks to that old fart who is allowed to stay and wreck the company just because he made Mario.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

I don't get it...the game does look better than in the original build they show at E3...so whats the issue?

rektmuhface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rektmuhface

@madsnakehhh said:

I don't get it...the game does look better than in the original build they show at E3...so whats the issue?

The game has very minor graphical improvements in some areas but the issue is that it's being blown out of proportion.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Star Fox Zero looks shockingly bad. I think Nintendo purposely made it suck so they didn't have to spend much and when it bombs they will point to low sales as a reason to never bring the IP back.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

Nintendo always improves on their games from their first reveals. Fans have been trying to tell people this for years. But the improvements are awesome. Also amazed they got the dual screen 2 player play done, didnt think they could do it since they stated they would try.

UltimateImp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#6  Edited By UltimateImp
Member since 2015 • 1192 Posts

it looked like a 2/10 then, it looks like a 3/10 now. I guess in a sense it's improved from really, REALLY bad to really bad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@ultimateimp said:

it looked like a 2/10 then, it looks like a 3/10 now. I guess in a sense it's improved from really, REALLY bad, to really bad.

Whats looks bad though?

UltimateImp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By UltimateImp

@mesome713 said:
@ultimateimp said:

it looked like a 2/10 then, it looks like a 3/10 now. I guess in a sense it's improved from really, REALLY bad, to really bad.

Whats looks bad though?

All of it. It looks low poly, really low poly. Lighting effects, and shadows are terrible. Designs are simplistic, and so is the art direction, and jaggies. Simplistic structure to surroundings.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@mesome713 said:
@ultimateimp said:

Whats looks bad though?

The game looks boring, ugly, shallow and low budget. Nintendo has failed to evolve the series at all since N64.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-58ce94803a170

@ultimateimp said:
@mesome713 said:
@ultimateimp said:

Whats looks bad though?

All of it. It looks low poly, really low poly. Lighting effects, and shadows are terrible. Designs are simplistic, and so is the art direction. Simplistic structure to surroundings.

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@mesome713 said:
@ultimateimp said:

Whats looks bad though?

The game looks boring, ugly, shallow and low budget. Nintendo has failed to evolve the series at all since N64.

Im pretty sure thats what their going for. They want to achieve that OG look. What were you expecting? Star Citizen graphics for a niche game?

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

@rektmuhface said:
@madsnakehhh said:

The game has very minor graphical improvements in some areas but the issue is that it's being blown out of proportion.

And? what does it have to do with Nintendo fans? is he overreacting? perhaps (honestly, just saw a few minutes of the video) still, is the same when people blow out of proportion the negative things about a game: "OMG it only runs at 900p and it scored an 8 in GS, they ruined the franchise, now is trash".

UltimateImp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By UltimateImp
@mesome713 said:
@ultimateimp said:

All of it. It looks low poly, really low poly. Lighting effects, and shadows are terrible. Designs are simplistic, and so is the art direction. Simplistic structure to surroundings.

Im pretty sure thats what their going for. They want to achieve that OG look. What were you expecting? Star Citizen graphics for a niche game?

Don't get salty when I simply answered your question. Though that excuse you gave is bullocks, this game looks like shit because the WiiU can't output better graphics.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@ultimateimp said:
@mesome713 said:
@ultimateimp said:

Don't get salty when I simply answered your question. Though that excuse you gave is bullocks, there are a lot of varying degrees between N64 graphics and Star Citizen, tech goes further with time and so do people's expectations. That's not the reason I'm not buying this game, I can tolerate shitty graphics, but I can't do the same with shitty games.

How is that salty? I think your a little salty trying to call these graphics N64 looking graphics. You sound like them people that claim it looks like a Gamecube game. Now your calling it a shatty game? Its not even out yet mate. Please understand.

rektmuhface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rektmuhface

@mesome713 said:
@ultimateimp said:
@mesome713 said:
@ultimateimp said:

Don't get salty when I simply answered your question. Though that excuse you gave is bullocks, there are a lot of varying degrees between N64 graphics and Star Citizen, tech goes further with time and so do people's expectations. That's not the reason I'm not buying this game, I can tolerate shitty graphics, but I can't do the same with shitty games.

How is that salty? I think your a little salty trying to call these graphics N64 looking graphics. You sound like them people claim it looks like a Gamecube game. Now your calling it a shatty game? Its not even out yet mate. Please understand.

Pretty sure Starfox Adventures looked better than this.

UltimateImp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 UltimateImp

@mesome713: It's not by choice that it looks worse than GC graphics. We've seen games better looking on the GC, the WiiU simply can't output better than this.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Why do so many people misuse the word ironic?

Anyways, not about to waste 7 minutes watching a Nintendo fanboy drool, but yes, all fanboys are idiots.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Have you seen the amount of jaggies in the "improved" version? Holy shit... This game isn't just ugly but below ps2 level ugly. How can you even tell this is coming to the wiiu and not a 3ds? Like seriously..............

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

This is not fanboy wars.