Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@Desmonic said:
@Ballroompirate said:

It was kinda obvious it was in game/gameplay, you'd have to be pretty daft not to notice.

Hey! Don't be mean to daft people!

I'm sorry, punish me I need a spanking!

Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#52 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts

I'm such a sucker for this series. Even after the disappointing Skyward Sword, I would still find a way to play this new Zelda.

Nintendo lies constantly in the lead up to the games though. It used to be that they would always say that it was "this" zelda that Miyamoto was working on. Now they always say they want to make the game non-linear and modernized.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@PhazonBlazer said:

Best looking game of last-gen confirmed.

Well said.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Maroxad said:

@silversix_ said:

@Desmonic said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Best looking game of last-gen confirmed.

Don't know about that. This is SEVEN years ago

With a much smaller scale. And really, look at that grass, it is hideous.

Smaller scale yes and its also an 07 game. When it comes to grass, grass in Zelda is a jaggied mess so nothing to brag about.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

@GunSmith1_basic: Aonuma said he was gonna mix up the dungeon order for aLBW, he delivered

He said the wii u zelda is gonna be open world, he delivered.

Can we cut cynical crap? They aren't lying about anything

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 silversix_
@PurpleMan5000 said:

Why would you go with an image from Uncharted rather than The Last of Us?

because im showing that even compared to 7y old games Zelda is nowhere near impressive, even less so 'better looking than anything released last gen'.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#58  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

That was ... NOT gameplay ... it was an ingame SCRIPTED cutscene !! Gameplay is totally different thing !

Kusimeka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Kusimeka
Member since 2007 • 419 Posts

@silversix_ said:

This is impressive for Wii, Xbox, PS2. This is NOT impressive for 7th gen. Almost a joke for 8th gen. I could understand a sheep that never bought anything else but a Nintendo system (a gen behind so its understandable) being impressed with this because they're getting like 4 open world games per gen but im not sure wtf you find so impressive in this. For example, this looks worst, much much worst than Ass Creed and ass creed looks outdated...

I have a Ps4, a top end PC and i am impressed by this.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@silversix_ said:
@PurpleMan5000 said:

because im showing that even compared to 7y old games Zelda is nowhere near impressive, even less so 'better looking than anything released last gen'.

Well, I think the Zelda footage might actually be more technically impressive than Uncharted. That image did not look as good as I remembered.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23943 Posts
@silversix_ said:

Smaller scale yes and its also an 07 game. When it comes to grass, grass in Zelda is a jaggied mess so nothing to brag about.

You do realize that making a huge open world game is a lot more resource intensive than making a linear corridor shooter. Right?

Even then, the vegetation is far more technically impressive in Zelda than it is in Uncharted.

@PurpleMan5000 said:

Well, I think the Zelda footage might actually be more technically impressive than Uncharted. That image did not look as good as I remembered.

Same. Uncharted 1 looked nowhere near as good as I remembered it.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#62  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@silversix_ said:
@PurpleMan5000 said:

silversix is a master of posting screenshots that don't help his agenda. lol.

fyron256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 fyron256
Member since 2013 • 143 Posts

@lglz1337: You are LYING to yourself if you have the gall to sit there with a straight face and say that was not pure EYE CANDY!

Let me guess...you prefer the awesome blurry looking sh*t known as The Odor: 1886 the year of Vaseline. Amirite Pony?

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By GreySeal9

@silversix_ said:

@Maroxad said:
@silversix_ said:

You do realize that making a huge open world game is a lot more resource intensive than making a linear corridor shooter. Right?

Even then, the vegetation is far more technically impressive in Zelda than it is in Uncharted.

What now? All of these are bigger (probably even much bigger), better looking and released years ago on 7th gen (other than DkS2 of course). I mean... when an ugly looking game like DkS2 is better looking you know we have an SOS outdated graphics detected SOS.

Only it's not better looking. Not even close.

Also, you don't even know what a PS2/Wii/Xbox game looks like, so do you really have any credibility on this subject?

Lastly, how do you know who big the new Zelda is?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By silversix_

@GreySeal9: Because its zelda and if you think it'll be bigger than skyrim you're truly dreaming. Also "posting screenshots that don't help his agenda" because i don't post bullshots. 720p looks bad and there's no way around it. This is what? One of the first Nintendo open world games ever and you expect it to reach Dragon's Dogma size? Its cool that you and many others are hyped for Zelda because its open world (welcome to present days and not this is not mid 90's) but lets get real here... Be happy if Zelda U is bigger than not Farcry 4, not Farcy 3 but Farcry 2. Will be surprising if this game is bigger than farcry 2 lol

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By GreySeal9

@silversix_ said:

@GreySeal9: Because its zelda and if you think it'll be bigger than skyrim you're truly dreaming. Also "posting screenshots that don't help his agenda" because i don't post bullshots. 720p looks bad and there's no way around it. This what? One of the first Nintendo open worlds game ever and you expect it to reach Dragon's Dogma size? Its cool that you and many others are hyped for Zelda because its open world but lets get real here. Be happy if Zelda U is bigger than not Farcry 4, not Farcy 3 but Farcry 2. Will be surprising if this game is bigger than farcry 2 lol

I never said it would be bigger. There's a good chance it won't. But it's a fact that you have no idea how big Zelda is relative to Skyrim. You can sit there and say "you're dreaming" all you want but until you actually know the sizes of both games, you're making blind assumptions. Why exactly should one take your assumptions seriously? Saying "it's Zelda," does not qualify as evidence of anything.

And you post screenshots that don't help your agenda because you're terrible at judging the quality of images. It has nothing to do with your screenshots not being bullshots. To think that you're proving that Dark Souls 2 looks better than Zelda with that shitty screenshot is just ridiculous. There's absolutely nothing about that Dark Souls screenshot that looks better than the Zelda trailer.

It's totally fair to not be impressed by the Zelda trailer, but there's no reason to get stupid about it.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Only my nintendo comments can dig you out your grave. We need more sheep on SW. Please unleash your sheepness!

Totally yes. That's totally what's going to happen . . . but not really because its a waste of my time.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 GreySeal9

@ActicEdge said:

@silversix_ said:

Only my nintendo comments can dig you out your grave. We need more sheep on SW. Please unleash your sheepness!

Totally yes. That's totally what's going to happen . . . but not really because its a waste of my time.

Yeah, not everybody is into acting like a moron on SW, sliversix.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23718 Posts

I, for one, think that silversix is actually a decent enough dude. Sometimes even a cool bro.

I just believe that as a community of helpful bros, we should chip in on a visit to the optometrist for him as well as purchase a PS2 for him so that he may be on the same page with the rest of us.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 GreySeal9

@ConanTheStoner said:

I, for one, think that silversix is actually a decent enough dude. Sometimes even a cool bro.

I just believe that as a community of helpful bros, we should chip in on a visit to the optometrist for him as well as purchase a PS2 for him so that he may be on the same page with the rest of us.

lol. I'll cover the PS2 since they're like 30 bucks at the retro game shop I got to.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 silversix_

@ActicEdge said:

@silversix_ said:

But me and you we could be in a jolly co-operation!

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 silversix_

@GreySeal9 said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

lol. I'll cover the PS2 since they're like 30 bucks at the retro game shop I got to.

You hurt my feelings. I don't like you anymore

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 ConanTheStoner

But we love you bro. Come in here and get a hug big guy!

yes homo

jk

I think

I'm confused.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ActicEdge

@silversix_ said:

@ActicEdge said:

@silversix_ said:

But me and you we could be in a jolly co-operation!

I'm just playing,, gotta stir up that pot yo.

Gotta rep that sheep faction hard, all the fair weather fans abandoned this place in its time of need. Its now me and the other 6 sheep :(

dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By dobzilian
Member since 2012 • 3409 Posts

@ActicEdge: I got bored of alternative acounts, trolling in a poor fashion, idiots, abusive PM's from alternative accounts. Owning multiple consoles has kept me busy and no point posting positive comments or topics on the WiiU as this place is just about X1 and PS4 and nothing else.

only came to see informatiin on E3 and noticed its actually got worse.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

Lmfao GOW3 looks better than this on the ps3 from 2010 Nintendo should be ashamed of the wii pew.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ConanTheStoner

@no-scope-AK47 said:

wii pew.

Happy 10th birthday bro.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#80 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Game looks amazing, jaw on floor. I need to see more.

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 happyduds77
Member since 2012 • 1688 Posts

I am really amazed what these first party studious can do on their given system. Even Zelda looks absolutely stunning on the Wii U.

We have seen Uncharted 4 and Zelda, now it's time to see what 343 is capable of with Halo 5.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ActicEdge

@dobzilian said:

@ActicEdge: I got bored of alternative acounts, trolling in a poor fashion, idiots, abusive PM's from alternative accounts. Owning multiple consoles has kept me busy and no point posting positive comments or topics on the WiiU as this place is just about X1 and PS4 and nothing else.

only came to see informatiin on E3 and noticed its actually got worse.

I only really come to gamespot for E3 and when I had breaks from school. I got bored of the entire SW concept. Don't really care haha.

dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 dobzilian
Member since 2012 • 3409 Posts

@ActicEdge: Sounds a familiar story. Frkm what I read on other websites the general consensus towards GS is"Troll l central".