anymore ps3 exclusives lost to 360?

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

se14kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 se14kid
Member since 2006 • 1942 Posts

im getting a ps3 early june/july and i've been recently looking at the games for the PS3 and it seems they are loosing key titles to the 360 such as it hurts me to say Assasins Creed, GTA VI, Virtua Fighter 5. I've heard rumours that games like Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4 and even Final Fantasy XIII. Could someone give a list of  ALL the exclusives Sonys lost to mircosoft And if any the titles Microsoft have lost to Sony. Hopefully GOW, Lost Planet and GRAW2 will port there brilliant work to the PS3.:)

Thanks

jxditu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jxditu
Member since 2005 • 718 Posts
dont plan on seeing gears of war on any kind of playstation product. and as of right now  FF and DMC are rumors.
Avatar image for Hammerofjustice
Hammerofjustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Hammerofjustice
Member since 2006 • 2685 Posts

im getting a ps3 early june/july and i've been recently looking at the games for the PS3 and it seems they are loosing key titles to the 360 such as it hurts me to say Assasins Creed, GTA VI, Virtua Fighter 5. I've heard rumours that games like Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4 and even Final Fantasy XIII. Could someone give a list of ALL the exclusives Sonys lost to mircosoft And if any the titles Microsoft have lost to Sony. Hopefully GOW, Lost Planet and GRAW2 will port there brilliant work to the PS3.:)

Thanks

se14kid
GTA 4,Virtua fighter,and assassins creed were never exclusive. GeoW will never come to PS3. Lost Planet and GRAW2 will.
Fhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#4 Fhiz
Member since 2004 • 7718 Posts
If you're saying "GOW" as in Gears of War, hahahahahhahaha, like hell. Next will be Halo 3. THIS JUST IN! Microsoft Game Studios is publishing games on the PS3!!! anyways, GRAW2 is coming, just later like in june? july? i don't know the exact date but it's summer. (it was announced for both so it was never a loss of exclusivty) And capcom bringing over Lost Planet to the PS3 is as likely as bringing DMC4 over to the 360, which is very unlikely. Capcom seems to stay true to their exclusivity this generation.
AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts
[QUOTE="se14kid"]

im getting a ps3 early june/july and i've been recently looking at the games for the PS3 and it seems they are loosing key titles to the 360 such as it hurts me to say Assasins Creed, GTA VI, Virtua Fighter 5. I've heard rumours that games like Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4 and even Final Fantasy XIII. Could someone give a list of ALL the exclusives Sonys lost to mircosoft And if any the titles Microsoft have lost to Sony. Hopefully GOW, Lost Planet and GRAW2 will port there brilliant work to the PS3.:)

Thanks

Hammerofjustice
GTA 4,Virtua fighter,and assassins creed were never exclusive. GeoW will never come to PS3. Lost Planet and GRAW2 will.

the 360 has lost more games to the ps3 than the ps3 to the 360
ninjiijitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ninjiijitsu
Member since 2007 • 670 Posts
dont plan on seeing gears of war on any kind of playstation product. and as of right now  FF and DMC are rumors. jxditu
Theirs no rumor of ff going to the 360, and didn't capcom shot the dmc4 rumor down; so many times?
wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wiistation360
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts
[QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="se14kid"]

Thanks

AgentA-Mi6

list them all
Cretanprince38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Cretanprince38
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I own a 360 but not a ps3 so i would b amazded to see Devil May Cry cause i had the 3rd one 4 ps2 and it was amazing but sony will nvr get gears and i would appreciate it but y would sony give microsoft MGS4?!? haha dats almost like microsoft giving sony halo 3 Stupidest thing ever
JeffGenocideX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 JeffGenocideX
Member since 2004 • 4853 Posts
[QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="se14kid"]

Thanks

wiistation360

list them all

I agree. list them all.
xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xxThyLordxx
Member since 2007 • 3200 Posts
[QUOTE="wiistation360"][QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="se14kid"]

Thanks

JeffGenocideX

list them all

I agree. list them all.

Ninja Gaiden
Oblivion
Saints Row
Enchanted Arms
Two Worlds
Timeshift
Kane & Lynch
and more.
AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts
[QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"][QUOTE="wiistation360"][QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="se14kid"]

Thanks

xxThyLordxx

list them all

I agree. list them all.

Ninja Gaiden
Oblivion
Saints Row
Enchanted Arms
Two Worlds
Timeshift
Kane & Lynch
and more.

Probably lost planet and graw2 too btw thanks for saving me from geting owned !
cheezisgoooood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#12 cheezisgoooood
Member since 2004 • 6130 Posts
[QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"][QUOTE="wiistation360"][QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="se14kid"]

Thanks

xxThyLordxx

list them all

I agree. list them all.

Ninja Gaiden
Saints Row
and more.

Surprise!  Cow lists a bunch of games that are multiplatform but were never considered exclusive!  Let's just erase those for you real quick...

JeffGenocideX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JeffGenocideX

Thanks

xxThyLordxx

list them all

I agree. list them all.

Ninja Gaiden
Oblivion
Saints Row
Enchanted Arms
Two Worlds
Timeshift
Kane & Lynch
and more.

NG was never on X360. Oblivion was never exclusive. Give me a link to Kane & Lynch & Two Worlds.
Sensui1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Sensui1986
Member since 2005 • 390 Posts
Unfortunatly FF is not gonna get to the Xbox, because it's a goldmine for Sony, and they will be prepared to pay huge amounts for keeping it exclusive.
Trading_Zoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 Trading_Zoner
Member since 2007 • 4100 Posts
All of the major exclusives that have defined Playstation platforms are still exclusive.
cheezisgoooood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 cheezisgoooood

All of the major exclusives that have defined Playstation platforms are still exclusive.Trading_Zoner

Except for GTA...the most important one...

mercenar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mercenar3
Member since 2006 • 2238 Posts
isnt timeshift 360/pc only?
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

[QUOTE="Trading_Zoner"]All of the major exclusives that have defined Playstation platforms are still exclusive.cheezisgoooood

Those appeared on the xbox and pc in the past. The main this is , the ps3 still has it.

xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 xxThyLordxx
[QUOTE="xxThyLordxx"][QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"][QUOTE="wiistation360"][QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="se14kid"]

Thanks

JeffGenocideX

list them all

I agree. list them all.

Ninja Gaiden
Oblivion
Saints Row
Enchanted Arms
Two Worlds
Timeshift
Kane & Lynch
and more.

NG was never on X360. Oblivion was never exclusive. Give me a link to Kane & Lynch & Two Worlds.

List

click to zoom
turgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 turgore
Member since 2006 • 7859 Posts

Thanks

se14kid

GeOW is published by M$.
perfect-dank-0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 perfect-dank-0
Member since 2006 • 284 Posts

Give it two years and sony won't have a single exlusive left, mark my words

MTBare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 MTBare
Member since 2006 • 5176 Posts
[QUOTE="xxThyLordxx"][QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"][QUOTE="wiistation360"][QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="se14kid"]

Thanks

cheezisgoooood

list them all

I agree. list them all.

Ninja Gaiden
Saints Row
and more.

Surprise! Cow lists a bunch of games that are multiplatform but were never considered exclusive! Let's just erase those for you real quick...

Even take off ninja gaiden sigma, it was never on 360..
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Nike_Air

perfect-dank-0
Sony makes a lot games and they publish a lot of games. :|

Trading_Zoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#24 Trading_Zoner
Member since 2007 • 4100 Posts

[QUOTE="Trading_Zoner"]All of the major exclusives that have defined Playstation platforms are still exclusive.cheezisgoooood

Wasn't that on Xbox and PC as well last gen?

The truth is though, when people think GTAIV they are gonna think PS3. Everyone I have talked to at my video store thinks GTAIV is only on PS3, even though it's not true.
xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 xxThyLordxx
[QUOTE="perfect-dank-0"]

Nike_Air
Sony makes a lot games and they publish a lot of games. :|

why waste your time with these haters
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts
[QUOTE="cheezisgoooood"]

[QUOTE="Trading_Zoner"]All of the major exclusives that have defined Playstation platforms are still exclusive.Nike_Air

Those appeared on the xbox and pc in the past. The main this is , the ps3 still has it.

Yeah having one of the biggest games this decade come out on your console first by half a year to a year tiome difference is huge deal which Sony lost as it is coming out on the 360 at the same time. So it is a big deal.
ZeLeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ZeLeam
Member since 2006 • 726 Posts

perfect-dank-0
Done. Do i get something in 2 years when sony still does have exclusives?
MTBare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MTBare
[QUOTE="cheezisgoooood"]

[QUOTE="Trading_Zoner"]All of the major exclusives that have defined Playstation platforms are still exclusive.Trading_Zoner

The truth is though, when people think GTAIV they are gonna think PS3. Everyone I have talked to at my video store thinks GTAIV is only on PS3, even though it's not true.

lol no
tomertr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tomertr
Member since 2004 • 1180 Posts

Thanks

xxThyLordxx

list them all

I agree. list them all.

Ninja Gaiden
Oblivion
Saints Row
Enchanted Arms
Two Worlds
Timeshift
Kane & Lynch
and more.

kane and lynch was debunked it is 360/pc onnly
joe_g_patton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 joe_g_patton
Member since 2003 • 1548 Posts
OMG, Killzone just went multi-platform!!!!  or not :)
xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 xxThyLordxx

kane and lynch was debunked it is 360/pc onnly

is it?

click to zoom.
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Nike_Air
[QUOTE="Nike_Air"][QUOTE="cheezisgoooood"]

[QUOTE="Trading_Zoner"]All of the major exclusives that have defined Playstation platforms are still exclusive.kcpp2b

Yeah having one of the biggest games this decade come out on your console first by half a year to a year tiome difference is huge deal which Sony lost as it is coming out on the 360 at the same time. So it is a big deal.

It might be significant for some casuals out there , but it is not a big deal to playstation fans. We know what we want and the ps3 will deliver in spades. We have only lost a couple of games that won't make it on to our system.

gamergeekgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gamergeekgeek
Member since 2006 • 3395 Posts
[QUOTE="se14kid"]

Thanks

Hammerofjustice

GTA 4,Virtua fighter,and assassins creed were never exclusive.

as I said on another board, teh ultimate failure is not just lying, but lying to yourself

JeffGenocideX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 JeffGenocideX
 wow.... a list on paper with PS3 game & that automaticly means those games are goign to PS3... guess what.... www.kaneandlynchdeadmen.com i see X360 & PC
cheezisgoooood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cheezisgoooood
[QUOTE="cheezisgoooood"]

[QUOTE="Trading_Zoner"]All of the major exclusives that have defined Playstation platforms are still exclusive.Trading_Zoner

So you admit it's important that the PS2 had it first.

Now consider this: $660 for GTAIV or $460 for GTAIV on the same release date?

Hammerofjustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Hammerofjustice
[QUOTE="cheezisgoooood"][QUOTE="xxThyLordxx"][QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"][QUOTE="wiistation360"][QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="se14kid"]

Thanks

MTBare

list them all

I agree. list them all.

Ninja Gaiden
Saints Row
and more.

Surprise! Cow lists a bunch of games that are multiplatform but were never considered exclusive! Let's just erase those for you real quick...

NG was exclusive to xbox so it still counts as a loss.
gamergeekgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 gamergeekgeek
PS3 lost GTA4, Assassin's Creed, VF5, and Merc2.
360 lost....nothing
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts
[QUOTE="kcpp2b"][QUOTE="Nike_Air"][QUOTE="cheezisgoooood"]

[QUOTE="Trading_Zoner"]All of the major exclusives that have defined Playstation platforms are still exclusive.Nike_Air

It might be significant for some casuals out there , but it is not a big deal to playstation fans. We know what we want and the ps3 will deliver in spades. We have only lost a couple of games that won't make it on to our system.

Well I know it's a big deal to Sony, the company... I mean the reveal at E3 I think it was where thay guy had GTA4 on his sleeve.... you think he did that just for the hell of it? No they did that cause getting GTA4 released at the same time as Sony is a huge deal. Look at the ridiculous amount of Sales for just the console versions alone.
JeffGenocideX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 JeffGenocideX
[QUOTE="MTBare"] NG was exclusive to xbox so it still counts as a loss.Hammerofjustice
No it doesnt count.
gamergeekgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 gamergeekgeek
[QUOTE="MTBare"][QUOTE="cheezisgoooood"][QUOTE="xxThyLordxx"][QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"][QUOTE="wiistation360"][QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="se14kid"]

Thanks

Hammerofjustice

list them all

I agree. list them all.

Ninja Gaiden
Saints Row
and more.

NG was exclusive to xbox so it still counts as a loss.

guess what.....xbox and x360 are different

Hammerofjustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Hammerofjustice
[QUOTE="perfect-dank-0"]

ZeLeam
Done. Do i get something in 2 years when sony still does have exclusives?

1st/2nd party sony games such as killzone 2 will never go to the 360. self owned
xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 xxThyLordxx
wow.... a list on paper with PS3 game & that automaticly means those games are goign to PS3... guess what.... www.kaneandlynchdeadmen.com i see X360 & PC JeffGenocideX

want to bet?

btw, the list is from GameStop.

Sony gave it to them.

before oblivion was announced for PS3, a list like this appeared from GameStop, people doubted, but look what happened.

should we make a bet about Kane & Lynch coming to PS3.

its just like Assassin's Creed.

killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts

Thanks

xxThyLordxx

list them all

I agree. list them all.

Ninja Gaiden
Oblivion-Never was exclusive,on PC
Saints Row-On cell phones
Enchanted Arms
Two Worlds-Never was exclusive,on PC
Timeshift-Timeshift is a first-part 360 title,only on PC and 360
Kane & Lynch-Confirmed false
and more.

:roll:"Self-owned."
MTBare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MTBare
Hammerofjustice please link me somewhere saying ninja gaiden sigma was going to be xbox exclusive, if not.. self ownage! mwuah
Acenso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Acenso
Member since 2006 • 2355 Posts
MGS is still a flip of a coin. Completely depends on sales. If it ends up selling like MGS3 or worse. Most likely the substance version will be on 360 and PS3.

DMC4. Its obvious it will becomming to 360 in some way already. Capcom is moving multiplatform. Why hold themselves back? I expect DR2 and LP2 to go on PS3 also. The only one I can even see being exculsive is Monster Hunter since that game's fanbase is pretty much entirely in Japan.

FF. The only possible way it would even come is if it bombed in either Europe or NA.
JeffGenocideX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 JeffGenocideX
[QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"] wow.... a list on paper with PS3 game & that automaticly means those games are goign to PS3... guess what.... www.kaneandlynchdeadmen.com i see X360 & PC xxThyLordxx

want to bet?

btw, the list is from GameStop.

Sony gave it to them.

before oblivion was announced for PS3, a list like this appeared from GameStop, people doubted, but look what happened.

should we make a bet about Kane & Lynch coming to PS3.

its just like Assassin's Creed.

LMAO! Keep thinking this kid
-RastaDon-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 -RastaDon-
Member since 2004 • 3810 Posts

360 lost....nothinggamergeekgeek

GTA4 and Assassins Creed were never exclusive.

360 has lost Saints Row and Enchanted Arms.

Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#48 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts
Assasins' Creed and GTA4 were never exclusive. I wish people would stop lying about it.
ZeLeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ZeLeam
Member since 2006 • 726 Posts
360 lost....nothinggamergeekgeek
Oblivion, saints row, enchanted arms...
MTBare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 MTBare

[QUOTE="gamergeekgeek"]PS3 lost GTA4, Assassin's Creed, VF5, and Merc2.
360 lost....nothing-RastaDon-

GTA4 and Assassins Creed were never exclusive.

360 has lost Saints Row and Enchanted Arms.

Assassin's creed was exclusive to PS3, then it was announced it was going to PC, then one day after that it was announced it was 360 bound.