AFRIKA back in the news!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gmastersexay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gmastersexay
Member since 2003 • 3831 Posts

Is Opera the only browser that works on GlitchSpot now?

http://kotaku.com/gaming/phil-harrison/rest-easy-phil-harrison-has-seen-afrika-244334.php

"The game designers on Afrika are being deliberately coy about the game experience. I know what it is; I've seen it and I know it's going to be a very interesting gaming experience. It's not about killing and it's not about running around the environment shooting elephants and hippopotami — that would be awful. That's not what we're all about. What we're about is taking people to places in a virtual world. So Afrika, I think, is a great example of that."

Someone's response to AFRIKA if it ends up being like POKEMON SNAP!:

"it'll be even more loads of fun if you can get a stuffed endangered African rhino in the living room of your new PLAYSTATION 3 HOME instead of a picture...."

twags82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 twags82
Member since 2003 • 4531 Posts
March Madness.
-supercharged-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 -supercharged-
Member since 2006 • 5820 Posts
If your goin to make a thread at least learn how to put in a hyperlink....
CuDDKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CuDDKiDD
Member since 2004 • 4727 Posts

"Taking people to a virtual world."

Maybe something to do with HOME?

Jrob2k8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jrob2k8
Member since 2007 • 315 Posts
[QUOTE="gmastersexay"]Is Opera the only browser that works on GlitchSpot now? http://kotaku.com/gaming/phil-harrison/rest-easy-phil-harrison-has-seen-afrika-244334.php "The game designers on Afrika are being deliberately coy about the game experience. I know what it is; I've seen it and I know it's going to be a very interesting gaming experience. It's not about killing and it's not about running around the environment shooting elephants and hippopotami — that would be awful. That's not what we're all about. What we're about is taking people to places in a virtual world. So Afrika, I think, is a great example of that."

I know my firefox wet crazy and IE won't work....
CuDDKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CuDDKiDD
Member since 2004 • 4727 Posts

Is Opera the only browser that works on GlitchSpot now? http://kotaku.com/gaming/phil-harrison/rest-easy-phil-harrison-has-seen-afrika-244334.php "The game designers on Afrika are being deliberately coy about the game experience. I know what it is; I've seen it and I know it's going to be a very interesting gaming experience. It's not about killing and it's not about running around the environment shooting elephants and hippopotami — that would be awful. That's not what we're all about. What we're about is taking people to places in a virtual world. So Afrika, I think, is a great example of that."gmastersexay

I wasn't able to post for the last two days because all I got was an empty black box when I tried leaving a comment.

YellowPik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 YellowPik
Member since 2004 • 14169 Posts

It's not about killing and it's not about running around the environment shooting elephants and hippopotami — that would be awful. gmastersexay

Shooting hippoptami? I'm in!

gmastersexay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gmastersexay
If your goin to make a thread at least learn how to put in a hyperlink....-supercharged-
Glitchspot will not let me. I had to download opera just to post. There is a bug going around.
-supercharged-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -supercharged-
[QUOTE="-supercharged-"]If your goin to make a thread at least learn how to put in a hyperlink....gmastersexay
Glitchspot will not let me. I had to download opera just to post. There is a bug going around.

Ahh ok...
DireToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DireToad
Member since 2006 • 3948 Posts
Can I shoot people in it?
gmastersexay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gmastersexay
[QUOTE="gmastersexay"][QUOTE="-supercharged-"]If your goin to make a thread at least learn how to put in a hyperlink....-supercharged-

Ahh ok...

They seem to have fixed some of the bugs now.
StealthSting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 StealthSting
Member since 2006 • 6915 Posts
Hmm not enough info I need more, more I tell ya. IMO as of right now this is probably one of the most intriguing titles PS3 has in its possession.
-supercharged-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -supercharged-
[QUOTE="-supercharged-"][QUOTE="gmastersexay"][QUOTE="-supercharged-"]If your goin to make a thread at least learn how to put in a hyperlink....gmastersexay
Glitchspot will not let me. I had to download opera just toY post. There is a bug going around.

Ahh ok...

They seem to have fixed some of the bugs now.

Ya I remember hearing about it last night.. I havent had any problems but then again i've had the editor thing off for awhile now cause it would take too long to load and I use IE.