A very awkward teenage romance, courtsey of Nintendo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

SOURCE

I, I have no words. It's got first kisses, first dates, rejection, a romantic future together, everything. It is also the single most awkward thing I have ever seen.

inb4NintendotakesMiiversedown

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

This exact story was already posted in the lounge, no sense letting my lounge comment go to waste...

A SUDDEN TWIST IN THE STORY! :0

Wow, some moderator (Super600?) deleted some posts in the lounge, including my boring one where I took the time to find some choice quotes from the video. :( I had to find and then type those out, no copy/pasting! It wasn't easy and I'm proud of my work if I say so myself! Hmph! We didn't get around to mocking the lovebirds, but just discussing the Gaming news when the lounge was white washed.

I think the moderator/Super? was protecting Youtube and Kotaku stars, non Gamespot affiliated Nintendo Network anonymous lovebirds Allan and Nicole, the stars of this Youtube forum video? It was a very vanilla lounge convo, that's peculiar....I'll see if I can track those mild direct quotes down for this thread.

-----

@CrownKingArthur said: credit to super600 who showed me this really funny video. i won't embed because gamespot can be a bit smelly.

Premise: a discussion on Miiverse between two 8th graders. a guy and a girl. read out loud. 14mins long but its pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPme2gSE46U&feature=youtu.be

-----

Needs a sequel, maybe go into a trilogy.

Epic love story for the ages.

"comment if u need a girlfriend..."

"2 teens underneath a star filled sky reach over to clasp a firefly in thier hands...and then they kiss..."

"he ever said anything to u that made u feel like he was forcing him self upon u..."

"...NO!..."

"Kimony wat happened? i'm so confused Nocole y would ur cousin do this...i want u... i love u..."

---

lol.

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts

That was actually worth 14 minutes of my life. I am surprised.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@SolidTy said:

This exact story was already posted in the lounge, no sense letting my lounge comment go to waste...

Wow, some moderator (Super600?) deleted some posts in the lounge, including my boring one where I took the time to find some choice quotes from the video. :( I had to find and then type those out, no copy/pasting! It wasn't easy and I'm proud of my work if I say so myself! Hmph! We didn't get around to mocking the lovebirds, but just discussing the Gaming news when the lounge was white washed.

I think the moderator/Super? was protecting Youtube and Kotaku stars, non Gamespot affiliated Nintendo Network anonymous lovebirds Allan and Nicole, the stars of this Youtube forum video? It was a very vanilla lounge convo, that's peculiar....I'll see if I can track those mild direct quotes down for this thread.

-----

@CrownKingArthur said: credit to super600 who showed me this really funny video. i won't embed because gamespot can be a bit smelly.

Premise: a discussion on Miiverse between two 8th graders. a guy and a girl. read out loud. 14mins long but its pretty funny.

-----

"2 teens underneath a star filled sky reach over to clasp a firefly in thier hands...and then they kiss..."

"he ever said anything to u that made u feel like he was forcing him self upon u..."

"...NO!..."

"Kimony wat happened? i'm so confused Nocole y would ur cousin do this...i want u... i love u..."

---

lol.

it's okay dude.I don't want whatever happened in that neogaf thread about this topic to happen here.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

I watched the whole thing and now feel dizzy

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 super600  Moderator

Romeo and juiliet can not beat this love story.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

this makes me remember that back in the early 2000's when I was still a teenager and chat rooms and messenger where all the rage, I met a girl from Colombia on an anime chatroom. At the time I was completely obsessed with Evangelion and she was too. We talked like everyday for hours about Evangelion and anime in general.

Then we discovered messenger and instead of going to the chat we started using webcam and mic and to my surprise she was a few years older than me! I was like 13-14 I think and she was 19-20 but when I saw some pictures of her cosplaying Misato I knew I was in love. And this might sound creepy but she fell for me too... We talked for like 3 years straight nearly every day. XD

Anyway, I have her on facebook, she must be like 35 by now but still looks fine. lol

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SolidTy

@super600 said:

@SolidTy said:

-----

-----

"...NO!..."

---

lol.

it's okay dude.I don't want whatever happened in that neogaf thread about this topic to happen here.

Oh my, sh*t hit the fan over at that forum then, eh? I don't want bad things to happen either.

I hope what you saw at that gaming forum doesn't transpire at Gamespot.com, darn crazy TOPICS! You never know which way the conversation will turn, I'll tell you what. Some others are just b*stards!

The problem is people Super. The people can't be trusted, and only a few of us can control ourselves and the rest run amok posting god knows what on the interwebs. These toxic words can leak into RL, and really upset other people, potentially ruining hours, maybe even their whole entire day! It's awful. Kids especially get hurt when they log in the internet as innocents only to be met by mean people posting characters in an attempt to make them cry or worse.

The Gov't will hopefully step in and control the masses and prevent tragedies like you describe at that other gaming forum from happening across the internet. Other gov'ts will work with the main gov't and control these things with enough time. If not, shows like the Walking Dead and The Road may become reality in a way.

Maybe that's all we can do, hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. I hope this thread doesn't get nasty with bad things I don't like to read. Things like what you describe can get stuck in my brain and give me nightmares. I do have a nightlight, but still.

What you were forced to experience and had to see at that other gaming forum site, I can't imagine but I'm glad if that doesn't repeat itself here. It sounds terrible. I missed it and I'm glad I did, thanks for the warning of what might befall users that intend to go there. I know you saved me a trip, and probably hundreds of other readers from going to that other DANGER site.

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

Aw, that was cute. lol

Sorta reminds me of my younger times on the Interwebz.

bustword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bustword
Member since 2008 • 345 Posts

love f=xdhendri 's post

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By super600  Moderator

@SolidTy said:

@super600 said:

@SolidTy said:

-----

-----

"...NO!..."

---

lol.

Oh my, sh*t hit the fan over at that forum then, eh? I don't want bad things to happen either.

I hope what you saw at that gaming forum doesn't transpire at Gamespot.com, darn crazy TOPICS! You never know which way the conversation will turn, I'll tell you what. Some others are just b*stards!

The problem is people Super. The people can't be trusted, and only a few of us can control ourselves and the rest run amok posting god knows what on the interwebs. These toxic words can leak into RL, and really upset other people, potentially ruining hours, maybe even their whole entire day! It's awful. Kids especially get hurt when they log in the internet as innocents only to be met by mean people posting characters in an attempt to make them cry or worse.

The Gov't will hopefully step in and control the masses and prevent tragedies like you describe at that other gaming forum from happening across the internet. Other gov'ts will work with the main gov't and control these things with enough time. If not, shows like the Walking Dead and The Road may become reality in a way.

Maybe that's all we can do, hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. I hope this thread doesn't get nasty with bad things I don't like to read. Things like what you describe can get stuck in my brain and give me nightmares. I do have a nightlight, but still.

What you were forced to experience and had to see at that other gaming forum site, I can't imagine but I'm glad if that doesn't repeat itself here. It sounds terrible. I missed it and I'm glad I did, thanks for the warning of what might befall users that intend to go there. I know you saved me a trip, and probably hundreds of other readers from going to that other site.

I overreacted and it's okay. Trust me it wasn't pretty, but as long as it does not happen here I'm okay.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@SolidTy said:

-----

-----

"...NO!..."

---

lol.

Super600 will put you on his ban list. Be careful.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#13  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

What the hell did I just watch?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SolidTy

@bustword said:

love f=xdhendri 's post

I can't find it easily, can you quote it?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SolidTy
@super600 said:

@SolidTy said:

@super600 said:

@SolidTy said:

-----

-----

"...NO!..."

---

lol.

What you were forced to experience and had to see at that other gaming forum site, I can't imagine but I'm glad if that doesn't repeat itself here. It sounds terrible. I missed it and I'm glad I did, thanks for the warning of what might befall users that intend to go there. I know you saved me a trip, and probably hundreds of other readers from going to that other DANGER site.

I overreacted and it's okay. Trust me it wasn't pretty, but as long as it does not happen here I'm okay.

I see. It sounds pretty bad what you saw at the gaming forum, but I wouldn't know what to look for to avoid, but let us hope the disaster you witnessed doesn't happen here in SW too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@SolidTy said:

@bustword said:

love f=xdhendri 's post

The gist of it is, 'Just ignore me you two and carry on, k bye.'

He's the star of the show!

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 super600  Moderator

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

What the hell did I just watch?

You watched a better version of romeo and juilet.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SolidTy

@charizard1605 said:

@SolidTy said:

@bustword said:

love f=xdhendri 's post

Oh, that person, I remember that, it's from the actual transcript, yeah that was lol worthy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@SolidTy said:

@charizard1605 said:

@SolidTy said:

@bustword said:

love f=xdhendri 's post

Oh, that person, I remember that, it's from the actual transcript, yeah that was lol worthy.

Yeah, it was all extremely funny.

Not gonna lie, though, the GAF thread and some of the later comments on the Miiverse thread kind of got brutal and out of hand.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SolidTy
@Heil68 said:

@SolidTy said:

-----

-----

"...NO!..."

---

lol.

Super600 will put you on his ban list. Be careful.

I hope not...Oh no.

All because of Allan and Nicole and that other gaming website forum where they saw this video and posted some bad words and stuff.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts

That was creepy. Alan is creepy

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Incest, a new WiiU exclusive.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

Why

Avatar image for ninjapirate2000
ninjapirate2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ninjapirate2000
Member since 2008 • 3347 Posts

Amazing. Needs to be a movie.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#25 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

@ninjapirate2000: Tom Hanks has to be Alan LOL

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

oh gosh, just the title I immediately knew it had to be Miiverse, this is too funny and too awkward, wonder if it's even real though it's almost too funny

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

lolololololololololol!!!

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

Ah can't stop cringing!

Crazyguy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Crazyguy105
Member since 2009 • 9513 Posts

This is amazing, and I love how both of them are so innocent.

Avatar image for Infinite_Access
Infinite_Access

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Infinite_Access
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts

Reminds of me AOL chatrooms... gross.

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

@Gue1: I remember those times too bro as i was close to this Australian lady, an american navy lady who sent me letters from her station often. I think its kinda crazy awesome how humans behave when they are not judging another human. Cause in my opinion, its because we are not judging the person based on culture, race or other superficial things that we just tend to easily like them

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

I'm actually Nicole if anyone is interested in a GF.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

Still a better love story than Twilight.....

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

And a reminder that Nintendo is Japanese

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@ShepardCommandr said:

Still a better love story than Twilight.....

That doesn't say a whole lot.

GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts

Why do I get the feeling that "Allan" would appear on To Catch A Predator?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SolidTy

@ConanTheStoner said:

I'm actually Nicole if anyone is interested in a GF.

Maybe lolol not really but I have my eye on someone though anyways to my real question y would u ask that?

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#39 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

It's soooo beautiful!!!! D:

Young love <3

Gargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Gargus
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts

Not a game so who gives a shit?

Besides, its probably crafted for the sake of goofing off and trying to get attention, or someone trying to have some laughs. That's too perfect to be real.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

LOL, Miiverse is so great.

Zaraxius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#42 Zaraxius
Member since 2013 • 221 Posts

That is the most depressing thing I have ever read.

This guy is going to grow up and kill at least six hookers.

wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#43 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts

stopped at :59, because that way I can say I didn't get through a minute of it.

As soon as they said they were both in grade 8...yeah, i'm out

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

@zaraxius said:

Oh God, lol.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

LOL, Rejected! The voice work was exceptional. Hope poor Alan didn't kill himself.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

@Gargus said:

Not a game so who gives a shit?

Besides, its probably crafted for the sake of goofing off and trying to get attention, or someone trying to have some laughs. That's too perfect to be real.

I'm pretty sure it's real. Miiverse is like a goldmine for weird awkward shit. This is something that I found the other day:

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@zaraxius said:

Oh God, lol.

yeah but he'll get his money back

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

@wis3boi said:

yeah but he'll get his money back