A random thought about Nintendo's next console

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gamer46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 315

User Lists: 0

#51 Gamer46
Member since 2003 • 11304 Posts
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="Gears360"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][quote="Gears360"]so it will be like the jump from N64 to GC, same stuff just with better graphicsRichieRich555

You mean like the other two consoles? >_>

yes, just like all consoles, which is what non gamers have never cared about

I don't get what you're trying to say. >_>

Are you trying to say that the next Nintendo console won't have any technological upgrade? >_>

If they do why would the "non-gamers" care about the upgrade? I think this is stupid every one who bought a wii is a gamer not a casual one. I mean you don't see grandmas with wii's do you? No that is what a true "non-gamer" is, the people who bought wii's know about the other consoles they are not idiots and will care about the upgrades.

If they were not idiots trash like Wario Ware wouldn't be selling.
liljon546

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 liljon546
Member since 2005 • 2301 Posts

Hopefully it never comes to that, when games like WarioWare: Smooth Moves are put at a higher standard than games like Resident Evil or Grand Theft Auto.

Nintendo is trying to destroy the gaming industry.

AHUGECAT

:o...:lol:

squirrel337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 squirrel337
Member since 2007 • 1002 Posts
any one else think Nintendo is a little to old to be in the console making business. They should just become a first party developer after thats the only reason to buy a wii or gamecube.
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts
This topic should not be so much about what the console will be like, it should be about how N will convince non-gamers to buy another console. If they have a wii already, why should they buy a new console?
squirrel337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 squirrel337
Member since 2007 • 1002 Posts
This topic should not be so much about what the console will be like, it should be about how N will convince non-gamers to buy another console. If they have a wii already, why should they buy a new console?goblaa
They will not get a new one. Thats what sucks for Nintendo they worked themself into a corner.
hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 hyruledweller
Member since 2006 • 3168 Posts
[QUOTE="goblaa"]This topic should not be so much about what the console will be like, it should be about how N will convince non-gamers to buy another console. If they have a wii already, why should they buy a new console?squirrel337
They will not get a new one. Thats what sucks for Nintendo they worked themself into a corner.

Why wouldn't they. The hype from the wii would pass over to the next console from Nintendo. Just like the PS2 had from the PS1, and the devs would know that the wii 2 will be big and so make games for it.
omegajek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 omegajek
Member since 2006 • 2141 Posts

I think the Wii was from the start a moneymaker to fund their next console, which will blow the crap out of the Sony and Microsoft. That's my prediction.SimpJee

Console war 4ever!!!!!;)

Huff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Huff
Member since 2003 • 2132 Posts
[QUOTE="Huff"]I'm afraid I will think the same thing about nintendo's next console that I've though about the last 3. It will be an amazing concept, with great games, great ideas, great quality... and some fundamental crippling flaw. The disc format, it will be underpowered, still won't truly ready for online, no third party support- something like that.Mu5uk0
You thought the Super Nintendo's disk format was a flaw? And the NES didn't have third party support? And the N64 wasn't ready for online? How awkward.

Read before you post.  Last three.  Wii, GC, 64. So to answer your questions 64- disk format, GC-disk format, third party support, no online support, and the wii- underpowered, half-assed online, crappy ports from 3rd parties.
Pangster007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#59 Pangster007
Member since 2004 • 4426 Posts
[QUOTE="goblaa"]This topic should not be so much about what the console will be like, it should be about how N will convince non-gamers to buy another console. If they have a wii already, why should they buy a new console?squirrel337

You make it sound like selling consoles is the only way to get money. If non-gamers don't want the next gen, they'll just stay with the old one and buy any non-gamer software on it, while everyone else (gamers) will hop onto the next gen bandwagon.