99.9% of 360 games look better graphically then PS3 games. GEOW2>>>KZ2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dur_Rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dur_Rocky
Member since 2008 • 445 Posts

As a whole 99.9% of 360 games look better then PS3 games. Don't just take it from me look at GS graphic show downs between 360 and PS3 360 comes out on top everytime as a whole.

Now the real debate here is PS3 big gun VS MS big gun. Gears Vs KZ2. And i'm sorry but if you see Gears 2 in motion it artistically looks better then KZ2 Gears 2 is way more vibrant and colorful and has beautiful artistic vista's.

Back to games in general. 360 does really produce better textures and lighting in just about all games especially multiplats. And to be honest as far as gameplay graphics SC DA >>> MGS4 graphically. MGS4 only has better cutscenes. Most do not realize that SC DA has some of the best if not these best graphics we have seen this gen.

Example. Now keep in mind i think MGS4 is a great game. But Splinter Cell in this scene on this level >>> MGS4

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent Screenshot

Now this is just a prime example and most will argue this. But Anyone who really thinks that KZ2 will look better then Gears 2 in motion is well needs to go to a doctor. If you look close KZ2 has very week low grade textures. And they try to cover this with a lot of motion blur and bloom and good lighting.

Gears 2

Gears of War 2 Screenshot

Now thats an artisstic vista.EAT THAT KZ2

Fire anyone? Show me fire in KZ2 like this. And also note the very high res textures on the rocks. Show me KZ2 textures this good?

Gears of War 2 Screenshot

I rest my case 360>>>PS3 graphics

Cedmln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Cedmln
Member since 2006 • 8802 Posts

Lol That Splinter Cell screenshot looks miles better than Gears 2. Thats a shame. :lol:

Oh and by the way. NO.

DanteSuikoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DanteSuikoden
Member since 2008 • 3427 Posts
So you showed 2 games? And here I thought MS had a massive library of 360 games
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
You have never touched a PS3, have you?
FragTycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FragTycoon
Member since 2008 • 6430 Posts

If that's your opinion, that's great. I have both consoles and for the games that are available atm, I own or have played (rented) games on the PS3 that look better then anything on the 360. *shrug* I have fun on both though.

EDIT: oh yea, and I like pizza too :D

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts
ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.....*yawn* sorry its just I swear I read this topic before like 20 or more times. This will basicly turned into people showing uncharted pics and gif of Killzone 2. Also people will show comperson pics of gears 1 and 2 and show how they look alike. Im not predicting the future I just seen this before.
Dur_Rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dur_Rocky

You have never touched a PS3, have you?SpruceCaboose

Yup i have i got one.

ONLYDOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 ONLYDOD
Member since 2006 • 6026 Posts
Your wrong.
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SpruceCaboose

[QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"]You have never touched a PS3, have you?Dur_Rocky

Yup i have i got one.

Then I find it hard to believe you actually buy into what you typed.

TriggerheartEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TriggerheartEx
Member since 2008 • 132 Posts

Lol That Splinter Cell screenshot looks miles better than Gears 2. Thats a shame. :lol:

Oh and by the way. NO.

Cedmln

Not even close, what are you smoking? As much as I love SC, they're using the same blur effect as KZ2, there is no detail at all, it looks realistic, but in a blurry sort of way.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts
Can I ask a question. Who honestly stares at the floor and wall in a video game 90% of the game. Shouldn't you be playing and having fun with the game. Hell if you like staring at floors and walls why not just forget about buying the game and stay home and looks at pics of the game all day. Once im in the game I dont even bother looking on the wall or floor. Unless a cutscene starts and it makes me look there.
Dur_Rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dur_Rocky
I do not see anyone posting pics to beat them? I know most are scared to put the low res texture mess KZ2 on display againt Gears 2 in the same thread.
Avatar image for justforlotr2004
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 justforlotr2004
Member since 2004 • 10935 Posts

Can I ask a question. Who honestly stares at the floor and wall in a video game 90% of the game. Shouldn't you be playing and having fun with the game. Hell if you like staring at floors and walls why not just forget about buying the game and stay home and looks at pics of the game all day. Once im in the game I dont even bother looking on the wall or floor. Unless a cutscene starts and it makes me look there.finalfantasy94

Developers. :P

ejstrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ejstrup
Member since 2005 • 2192 Posts

Yup i have i got one.

Did you play 360 games on a HDTV and PS3 games on SDTV then?

Try not to be such a huge fanboy. You make a fool of yourself.

shutdown_202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 shutdown_202
Member since 2005 • 5649 Posts
[QUOTE="Cedmln"]

Oh and by the way. NO.

TriggerheartEx

Not even close, what are you smoking?

The picture he posted of splinter cell looks just as good so i doubt thats actually in game.

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SpruceCaboose

I do not see anyone posting pics to beat them? I know most are scared to put the low res texture mess KZ2 on display againt Gears 2 in the same thread.Dur_Rocky

I am more debating your blanket statement about the 360 vs PS3 than debating about two unreleased games that may or may not be good looking when they release.

FragTycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 FragTycoon
Member since 2008 • 6430 Posts

a pic on the internet *gasp*

I thought the mod was gonna start locking this junk. "99.9%" *sigh*

mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#19 mavven
Member since 2005 • 560 Posts
So which game stands for that 0.01%?!
Avatar image for justforlotr2004
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 justforlotr2004
Member since 2004 • 10935 Posts
[QUOTE="Dur_Rocky"]

[QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"]You have never touched a PS3, have you?ejstrup

Yup i have i got one.

Did you play 360 games on a HDTV and PS3 games on SDTV then?

The difference between HD and SD wouldn't be close to being enough to make 99.9% of games to look better on the 360.

ski11buzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ski11buzz
Member since 2003 • 2117 Posts

You know what is better to think about?

why do people even give a flying f*** about which two games look better? seriously, you people are just sad sometimes. *OMG LOOK AT THAT ROCK - THE TEXTURES!!. I think ill waste away my life and show everyone that rock, and claim its the best looking rock ever!*

Does it really matter which game looks better? Really, does it? They both look really good. so why are you guys trying to trash the other one? oh right, you guys are helpless fanboys

Dur_Rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Dur_Rocky
[QUOTE="TriggerheartEx"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]

Oh and by the way. NO.

shutdown_202

The picture he posted of splinter cell looks just as good so i doubt thats actually in game.

It sure is in game. Not to mention the level on the cruise ship on the pool deck looks spectacular also. But i do not have a good pic for that. You need to just play that level on a nice HD TV.

Avatar image for deactivated-6075a5c511e8b
deactivated-6075a5c511e8b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23 deactivated-6075a5c511e8b
Member since 2005 • 7222 Posts

You have never touched a PS3, have you?SpruceCaboose

Probably not.

Cedmln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#25 Cedmln
Member since 2006 • 8802 Posts
[QUOTE="shutdown_202"][QUOTE="TriggerheartEx"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]

Dur_Rocky

It sure is in game. Not to mention the level on the cruise ship on the pool deck looks spectacular also. But i do not have a good pic for that. You need to just play that level on a nice HD TV.

The screenshot is highly Doctored. Its completely flawless. It does NOT look like that. Not even Crysis is that flawless.

TriggerheartEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TriggerheartEx
Member since 2008 • 132 Posts
[QUOTE="TriggerheartEx"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]

Oh and by the way. NO.

shutdown_202

Its blurry, how can you not see that?

Avatar image for deactivated-6075a5c511e8b
deactivated-6075a5c511e8b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 deactivated-6075a5c511e8b
Member since 2005 • 7222 Posts
How can you say that? MGS4, Killzone 2, Heavy Rain, Uncharted, the list goes on and on all have great graphics. Halo? Pretty bad graphics IMO. Now, a lot of games have great graphics on the 360 too though, Mass Effect, Gears, Gears 2, etc. But I think KZ2 and Gears 2 are both about the same graphically. If any of the games I listed has bad gameplay than they're flops IMO. Graphics are great but gameplay is a lot better. I don't think one can exist without the other.
angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts
Meh, they should of put something a bit better than RSX in the black box.
Dur_Rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Dur_Rocky
[QUOTE="Dur_Rocky"][QUOTE="shutdown_202"][QUOTE="TriggerheartEx"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]

Cedmln

The screenshot is highly Doctored. Its completely flawless. It does NOT look like that. Not even Crysis is that flawless.

Huh:?

Dur_Rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Dur_Rocky

How can you say that? MGS4, Killzone 2, Heavy Rain, Uncharted, the list goes on and on all have great graphics. Halo? Pretty bad graphics IMO. Now, a lot of games have great graphics on the 360 too though, Mass Effect, Gears, Gears 2, etc. But I think KZ2 and Gears 2 are both about the same graphically. If any of the games I listed has bad gameplay than they're flops IMO. Graphics are great but gameplay is a lot better. I don't think one can exist without the other.theycallmeryan

Huh since when was Halo a graphic game that is show cased? Either way halo is a HUGE game so it goes for more color and viberent. And it still has nice textures. But the levels are huge and it's online.

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SpruceCaboose

[QUOTE="theycallmeryan"]How can you say that? MGS4, Killzone 2, Heavy Rain, Uncharted, the list goes on and on all have great graphics. Halo? Pretty bad graphics IMO. Now, a lot of games have great graphics on the 360 too though, Mass Effect, Gears, Gears 2, etc. But I think KZ2 and Gears 2 are both about the same graphically. If any of the games I listed has bad gameplay than they're flops IMO. Graphics are great but gameplay is a lot better. I don't think one can exist without the other.Dur_Rocky

Huh since when was Halo a graphic game that is show cased? Either way halo is a HUGE game so it goes for more color and viberent. And it still has nice textures. But the levels are huge and it's online.

So those factors negate the fact that Halo 3 has only average visuals?

Come on, you said all but 1 or so 360 games look better than any PS3 game. This does not your point support.

Miss_Wacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Miss_Wacy
Member since 2007 • 1911 Posts
funny, 360 games all look same to me, ps3 ones are different and get better, i think gears 2 will have alot better graphics
hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#33 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
Can I ask a question. Who honestly stares at the floor and wall in a video game 90% of the game. Shouldn't you be playing and having fun with the game. Hell if you like staring at floors and walls why not just forget about buying the game and stay home and looks at pics of the game all day. Once im in the game I dont even bother looking on the wall or floor. Unless a cutscene starts and it makes me look there.finalfantasy94
exactly. people getting hung up on the silliest of things to say a game looks better than the next.
bushidotu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 bushidotu
Member since 2006 • 1495 Posts
WTF?! dude have u ever played MGS4? i played both sc:da and MGS4 and MGS4 wins by a long shot in graphics and gameplay.
mo0ksi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#35 mo0ksi
Member since 2007 • 12337 Posts

Here's an ingame DA screenshot. The one TC showed were not ingame.

Look at it. It looks awful.

Som3Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Som3Guy
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

As a whole 99.9% of 360 games look better then PS3 games. Don't just take it from me look at GS graphic show downs between 360 and PS3 360 comes out on top everytime as a whole.

Now the real debate here is PS3 big gun VS MS big gun. Gears Vs KZ2. And i'm sorry but if you see Gears 2 in motion it artistically looks better then KZ2 Gears 2 is way more vibrant and colorful and has beautiful artistic vista's.

Back to games in general. 360 does really produce better textures and lighting in just about all games especially multiplats. And to be honest as far as gameplay graphics SC DA >>> MGS4 graphically. MGS4 only has better cutscenes. Most do not realize that SC DA has some of the best if not these best graphics we have seen this gen.

Example. Now keep in mind i think MGS4 is a great game. But Splinter Cell in this scene on this level >>> MGS4

Now this is just a prime example and most will argue this. But Anyone who really thinks that KZ2 will look better then Gears 2 in motion is well needs to go to a doctor. If you look close KZ2 has very week low grade textures. And they try to cover this with a lot of motion blur and bloom and good lighting.

Gears 2

Fire anyone? Show me fire in KZ2 like this. And also note the very high res textures on the rocks. Show me KZ2 textures this good?

Dur_Rocky

Lol at you posting a NON-gameplay pic of Spintercell DA.

Uncharted, MGS4, R&C: TOD, Killzone 2, GT5 >>>> anything on the 360, IMO.

Som3Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Som3Guy

Meh, they should of put something a bit better than RSX in the black box.angelkimne

They did, called the Cell, which helps the GPU do graphics and beyond....it hasn't been fully taken advantage of yet. but in the mean while, Uncharted, MGS4 already shoot down that silly claim down.

Lol, if most of these lemmings ever played Uncharted/MGS4..they'd lose their minds.

POJO_MOFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38 POJO_MOFO
Member since 2004 • 5525 Posts
WOW, this is a ridiculous thread. TC should be revoked of his TC license.
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts
Dur Rocky, I must say that you now rival GhostMLD in terms of trolling.
Som3Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Som3Guy
[QUOTE="Som3Guy"][QUOTE="Dur_Rocky"]

Gears 2

MojondeVACA

Yeah thats your opinion which is not a fact, and BTW stop bandoding again Forensic-Klown or Bluherb your last banned account.

No **** i stated IMO, you blind? lol calm down.

and Bandodger? wrong person pal, first time on these boards.

MojondeVACA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MojondeVACA
Member since 2008 • 3916 Posts
[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"][QUOTE="Som3Guy"][QUOTE="Dur_Rocky"]

Gears 2

Som3Guy

Yeah thats your opinion which is not a fact, and BTW stop bandoding again Forensic-Klown or Bluherb your last banned account.

Lol u even have the face to say that is your first time in this board,what a coincidence.. first post in system wars.. new to the board and knows already what a lemming is. :roll: your not bandodging.
Som3Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Som3Guy
[QUOTE="Som3Guy"][QUOTE="MojondeVACA"][QUOTE="Som3Guy"][QUOTE="Dur_Rocky"]

Gears 2

MojondeVACA

Lol u even have the face to say that is your first time in this board,what a coincidence.. first post in system wars.. new to the board and knows already what a lemming is. :roll: your not bandodging.

whats your problem? Lemming? WTH are you talking about LOL.

anger issues, Pal....more fresh air?

Pelon208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Pelon208
Member since 2005 • 3375 Posts

Yup i have i got one.

Proof it, i have a 360 and i can say the PS3 games looks better, want proofs ok

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts
lol calling gear 2 colorful is so funny rachet and clank, mario galaxy are colorful. gears 2 will look great don't get me wrong but killzone 2 has been under dev for so long i don't see gears 2 beating it graphicly.
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts
dur_rocky if you had a ps 3 and the way you feel about the 360 you would have traded it in a long time ago. how come you haven't yet.
Pelon208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Pelon208
Member since 2005 • 3375 Posts

Dur Rocky, I must say that you now rival GhostMLD in terms of trolling.nervmeister

:lol:

Dur_Rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Dur_Rocky

Here's an ingame DA screenshot. The one TC showed were not ingame.

Look at it. It looks awful.

Proove mine is not in game? The pic i showed is IN GAME

mo0ksi
Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
Wait till the games are released and then compare them. Also don't post doctored pictures, that SC one is and that GeOW2 one I've seen in 1080p with 16xAA... so obviously that's not running on a 360.
Dur_Rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Dur_Rocky

dur_rocky if you had a ps 3 and the way you feel about the 360 you would have traded it in a long time ago. how come you haven't yet.GARRYTH

Why I said i like some PS3 games. Besides i'm going to get SC IV with vader on my PS3.

This has to do with all aorund GRAPHICS and 360 wins even GS says so in there rounds of the debate.